MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- The Favor – Part One ★ 9.42 Rating (12 votes)
- The Burned Photo – Part 2 ★ 9.39 Rating (38 votes)
- The Lord of the Scarecrows ★ 9.36 Rating (11 votes)
- 12 Steps ★ 9.35 Rating (20 votes)
- The Fort ★ 9.32 Rating (19 votes)
- The Crawling House On Black Pond Road ★ 9.31 Rating (16 votes)
- Detachment ★ 9.31 Rating (13 votes)
- Colorado Fishing Trip ★ 9.31 Rating (32 votes)
- The Ragman ★ 9.31 Rating (13 votes)
- Sap ★ 9.3 Rating (10 votes)
This month’s topic was suggested by Dave Taylor, and big thanks to him because I was having trouble coming up with a topic!
It’s pretty self-explanatory. If you’re a reader only, why do you feel so drawn to reading scary and creepy stories? If you’re a writer, do you have a reason for your desire to create horror fiction? If you’re both, well, you get to answer both questions!
Last month I asked how you discovered Creepypasta, and I guess that this question is sort of the inevitable continuation – why did you stick around? What about creepypastas compels you to want to continue reading and/or writing them?
I look forward to seeing your answers!