Advertisement
Please wait...

December Discussion Post: How Did You Discover Creepypasta?



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

This month’s topic was suggested by TVATR, and I’m very interested to hear everyone’s responses.

How did you first discover creepypasta? Not just this specific site (though of course, I am curious to hear how you ended up here as well, if you remember and would like to share), but I’m asking about your first experience with the entire creepypasta meme in general. Do you remember the first pasta that you ever read? Or did you stumble upon one of the myriad YouTube creepypasta video readings?

Let us know your earliest memory of creepypasta in the comments of this post, and have fun!

Advertisements
Advertisements

 

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

681 thoughts on “December Discussion Post: How Did You Discover Creepypasta?”

  1. Mr. Creepypasta readings brought me into this fandom, yeeeears ago. Been listening and reading creepypasta ever since.

  2. One day at school, my boyfriend told me about Slenderman. Since I was 8 or 9 at the time, I was gullible, so I actually thought Slenderman was real. When I got home I started watching hours of “Slenderman sightings” on YouTube… Until I stumbled across the Jeff the killer creepy pasta narration by either CreepsMcPasta or Mr. Creepypasta. It was the type of video where it showed a still image of him (Not the original photo, the one where his face is tinted orange and he has a much creepier smile) throughout the video. I watched around 20 minutes of it until the internet went down. Since I was scared EASILY at the time, I couldn’t get that face out of my head and had nightmares/couldn’t sleep for a week. (So ironic) But now I love creepypastas and can’t stop reading them! :D

  3. I was online with a friend of mine talking late at night and he suddently asked me if I knew a creepypasta story that he gave me a link to. It was a story on a man who was in the army and who served and managed to stay alive, after that he was given a post as an english guard of the queen in england. One of those men that have to stay put and not move of smile or talk. It was about that man and a girl that creeped him out, I remember even now what she used to say “10, 9, 8, 10, 9, 8” endlessly until she stopped and walk away, then the next time you would talk to her the countdown would continua “7,6,5,7,6,5” until it reached 0, and when it reached 0, you became like her. An interesting story but from then on I searched oter creepypasta.

  4. I am a gamer. I’ve heard about jvk.esp creepypasta somewhere on the web and decided to read it. Now I’m here.

  5. this is a really old post but i will comment anyways. I came across the haven that is Creepy Pasta thanks to Tumblr. I stumbled across a few scary story blogs and realized a lot of them were coming from some website title creepy pasta. So i decided to go to the source instead of wait for updates on Tumblr! Now my life has been changed and i couldn’t be happier ! Cult Pasta!

  6. i found this trought slender
    when somebody talked about him on youtube (when it was big) he was talked about as a creppypasta

  7. I subscribed to this guy who played pokemon. He talked about creepy pasta, especially the lavander town syndrome. I also used to watch Minecraft Videos and saw a creepy pasta mod and got interested.

  8. I was kind of in a dark place and I got on youtube to find some dark things but I couldn’t find anything but mrcreepypasta and that was ok. the creepypasta fandom and forum provided a little salvation for my sanity to read about the insane, creepy or funny.

  9. Someone posted a link to a flashing picture of Jeff the Killer on my school website. I talked about it later and described what it looked like (I thought that it was from Five Nights at Freddie’s!) and they said that it was called Jeff the Killer. I looked that up, and I got to creepypasta.com. And, here I am now!

  10. I’m running through the internet looking at different posts about Majora’s Mask and I run into a link with BEN Drowned in it… Needless to say loved it read some more on the Wikia then came to this website to see what it had to offer. Then went on to read the original slender man posts and such so, so far i’m pretty much addicted to creepypastas. :)

  11. I founded out about creepypasta from a pewdiepie’s video.He was playing ”Jeff the killer”.I got really interested on the character and I googled it up and then i founded out about creepypasta, so JTK was the first pasta i ever read.after that i got addicted..

  12. I was watching videos of people playing Amnesia on YouTube, and this Slender:The Eight Pages gameplay thing popped up. It was surprisingly scary, so I told my friends. One of my friends said he knew about slenderman for a long time because he read this thing called creepypasta. He insisted I read the website and soon enough, I got addicted.

  13. yes, the most recent was this October. Watching “The Russian Sleep Experiment”. That soon lead on to most other YouTube video readings. The Rake was probably the most bone chilling

  14. So, there is a page on facebook that posts micro pastas as pictures. I got really interested and stumbled upon this site. I think my first read would have been Body Snatchers.

  15. I heard about CreepyPasta from a friend who happens to be my
    colleague at work. He knows that I am into this kind of thing and also 9Gag was
    recently blocked in my office domain. Thanks to this pasta that I can keep
    myself busy aside from doing my office work J

  16. My friend mentioned Slendy many years ago. I wasn’t all too interested until recently and now I torment myself.

  17. I was sitting down smoking a blunt one night mindlessly surfing on youtube, until I found it by accident. I typed in “monitor lizard consumes rat” because I love big lizards and there IT was. Rap Rat. “Rap Rat? What the hell kind of youtube poop is this?” That video scared the ever living dog shit out of me. Made me jump more than once. To say that I was unprepared and underestimated the skill of the story telling, yeah definitely. And from there I was hooked. All I wanted was MORE creepypastas and I was actually mad at myself for not discovering, what to my old ass, was a revival of actually GOOD oral storytelling, like years and years before when this stuff started coming out. And the simple music, that just takes it over the top. The warped Disney song, THATS the best. Yeah I love this shit.

  18. I started off on some pretty lame gaming creepypasta which at the time I thought sooo scary, listening to them from a guy named SOG on youtube, but I got into the full creepypasta vibe from cryaotic, he chose such good stories and had such a good talent for reading it, it hooked me completely, now I listen to actual good stories and surf this site all the time, the stories I listened to back then now seem like a joke in comparison

  19. i found creepypastas after i got interested in listening to online audiobooks. Mainly Stephen king novels. I have a couple of friends that love the creepypastas and they told me about the creepypasta youtube channel and soon enough i was taking time out of my day to read them on the wiki

  20. I came upon this website by accident I never thought how much I would love the idea of reading horror stories this much until I read the “No End House” and “The Russian Sleep Experiment” the excitement and terror all of it bundled together these stories scare me more than actual horror movies now I’m hooked watch youtube videos read until I’m scared out of my wits :) sorry for my spelling and lack of period and commas :)

  21. Saw a youtube vid of Cryaotic reading “I found something, and i don’t know what to do”, cried in a corner.Discovered this site, read Penpals,underground families and other great pastas.Wanted more .

  22. So I was looking up pictures on Google images (I don’t remember what), but then I saw a picture of Jeff The Killer (not knowing who he was then) and it said “Got To Sleep”. I was just about to go downstairs to the basement to play minecraft or something, but this picture petrified me. The next day I was speaking to my friend on xbox, and then eventually I brought up this picture. He said that it was a creepypasta story. So I just didn’t go on, ’cause it sounded dumb. Then a few weeks pass, and I was on the bus speaking with my friend. Then she spoke about creepypastas, and how she likes “Jeff The Killer” most. By now I didn’t remember the picture, so the next morning I looked up and read the story. Then I saw the picture just without “Go to sleep” on it, and I became deeply interested ever since. I love to be scared silly with all of these stories.

  23. So, I know this is a little late, but I couldn’t ignore it.

    I remember finding out creepypasta in the 5th grade. Everyone was talking about the ‘Slenderman’, especially on our feild trip to a campsite in the middle of the woods. I was scared to crap and always kept the lights on in my room. I thought it was just a story a kid made up and I didn’t even think that it came from a site. So one day, I looked up the Slenderman for fun and I found he was really popular. Then I found this site and read about Jeff the Killer, then the rake, and it went on from there.

  24. CommunistWarrior1918

    I heared about Creepypasta from one guy from youtube called DangerDollan in his video about top 10 creepiest sites on internet so I checked it out.The first pasta I read was Encouter from aliens cathegory.

  25. I heard of slender man on youtube but I didn’t know it was a creepypasta. The first one I heard and read was jeff the killer recommened by my brother.

  26. It was one of them nights where I stayed up on the internet googling useless things, when my friend on skype had stopped talking. He spent quite some time reading when he asked me if i had ever heard of Creepypasta. At that point I hadn’t, so he sent me aling to this site, and the title was ‘Abandoned by Disney.’ I was already creeped out. After reading it, I was still had no idea what this site was, and I was so intrigued by these stories and wondered what was real or fake! He didn’t tell me, so I kept reading about the site, and kept reading stories… and well, here I am today, years later, addicted as ever.

  27. I discovered creepypasta when I heard about squidwards suicide.I read it and found it interesting so I started to read more pastas. Now, I am a big fan.

  28. i just decided to randomly look up slenderman on youtube and 50 videos later im a crazy creepypasta fanatic who creeps all my friends out with my endless knowlage… :D

  29. Someone linked me to the “Rugrats Theory” then completely dissed the site. Months later I came across Russian Sleep Experiment and googled it, this site came up first and from then on I havent stoppped reading!

  30. CreepyAnimeGamelover

    My step-sister told me about JTK, I got curious and looked him up. And, here I am today reading all sorts of stuff.

  31. My friend discovered it and forced me to watch a narrated video on The Russian Sleep Experiment. He then downloaded an app and let me read several stories. Now I guess you could say I’m the tough one in our group of highschool freshman. I’m the only one who can read these without getting really scared.

  32. I was browsing google for good scary stories and I came across something called pasta. I thought, this is going to be funny, I found a story called “Psycosis”. After reading that it got me interested in other pastas and eventually I became hooked. I now read a story every now and then when I need a good story, and I am planning to begin writing as well.

  33. It’s quite funny actually. Over the years I’ve searched many scary stories because my favorite genre is horror ever since I was a young child. So from years ago I had read about the Rake and other stories I didn’t know were considered creepypasta. I even watched a MrCreepyPasta video on Youtube before ever really getting into the whole creepypasta craze. It wasn’t until one summer whn my best friend, Sarah, came to visit and she told me about creepypastas. At the time I didn’t really pay attention to what she was saying but I remembered her talking about the Slenderman. So, months later I remembered her story about the Slenderman and decided to look him up and for a while he was my main obsession. Since then I’ve read countless creepypasta stories and will continue to read them and create my own.

  34. my best friend emails me and i look to see a pic of jeff the killer so i ask her “what the hell is this?”
    she tells me to go on creepypasta.com and i read like half the storys on him slenderman and the rake that thus is the reson and explanation of how i discovered creepypasta

  35. I’ve always loved the paranormal. Even sense I was young. Back in Elementary School, I often watched paranormal movies, or the well-known show “Ghost Hunters.” Of course my mom didn’t exactly like my tv schedule so she pulled me more into cartoons. Eventually I got back into my little obsession around my first teen years by coming across anime. There was this one called “Ghost Hunt” which brought be back to my childhood memories. Of course now, I was all-in for all sorts of social media. I’ve had an Instagram account for two years which is where I first discovered Creepypasta. I didn’t understand it at first, especially why it has “pasta” in the name. I had thought It was something like the Youtube shorts “Homestuck” (sorry to all the Homestuck fans!!) so I simply passed it off. I saw that it was getting more popular so I looked into it by asking a friend. She was extremely surprised I didn’t read any of it. She showed me “The Seer” by MadamMacabre on Youtube and I loved the characters and story itself. (Of course I had played the Slenderman game and I had heard of a couple of them through folklore and such. But I didn’t know that they were Creepypasta.) I had found the Creepypasta website but wasn’t able to get onto it because of my age at the time. I found it extremely stupid to have an age limit. “If people want to read scary stories then they have the right to.” I thought. I found some of the creepypasta though apps and audio stories. At my late year of fourteen, I had still continued to read and listen to them. But it was limited. My birthday had come around and I was extremely excited to receive enough money for a laptop. I tried to get to the website again and it finally let me. (I’m supposing it wasn’t allowing it because of the device I was using. At the time I only had a phone and a google tablet so I was limited.) I’ve been reading the stories ever sense and enjoying every bit of them.
    Thank you so much for finding so many and sharing them here.

  36. I remember finding creepypasta when looking up Bioshock fan art, at age 14; I found an odd picture and clicked it. It was Jeff’s face, so I searched the name Jeff the Killer reading the picture’s title. I was afraid sure but I was intrigued and looked at other stories like Jeff’s. I became hooked on the scary stories, going from Mr Wide mouth, to NormalPornForNormalPeople, nearly pissing myself with fear, I clicked who was phone, and relaxed a bit, then read more and more. I played the slender games, every indie one I could, playing other indie games, listening to pastas on YouTube as I played.

  37. my lil sis showed me jeff the killer from creepy pasta.i read creepy pastas regulary now. helps me calm down when im stressed..

  38. my story is fairly simple, i was talking with a friend of mine and she said she was exhausted. Of course i asked her what was the reason she did not get any sleep. She replied she has gotten far to scared to sleep, reading creepy pasta. I was like ummm what? She explained what was happening and well here i am…slightly afraid to sleep

  39. Cell phone app about scary stories and it only has Creepypasta stories. So excited to finally find an app with good scary stories compared to the other silly and childish scary story apps.

  40. i remember being in sixth grade, and i was ofer at a friend’s house for a project. at some point our conversation was about horror stories. she brought up creepypasta, and we read a couple. at first i was scared of them, but now i have come to really love them. the simple creepyness of a creepypasta is enough of a reason to love all of them. <3

  41. I was watching a video about the top 100 horror games and sonic.exe was on there and I was immediately interested, so I looked it up and it brought me here

  42. Well first of all, I was into horror WAY before I found creepypastas. The first story I ever read through the entire way by myself was Green Eggs And Ham. Terrifying, I know. The second story? The Call Of Cthulhu by H.P. Lovecraft. So my whole life I’ve been reading horror stories. A few years ago, my friend told me about this one game. You may have heard of it. It was this little game called Slender: The Eight Pages. After I played, I started reading creepypastas. Next, I started writing them. And that, is the story of how I found creepypasta. Though, I have no clue how I found this EXACT website.

  43. The scariest thing for me is that I honestly don’t know how I ended up here. One day I just suddenly had a tab of Crappypasta open and it all went from there and now I’m a mod and I still don’t know how I ever got here in the first place.

    Oh well.

  44. Lol weird things is that my first creepypasta was on this page it was Jeff the killer…. My friend pulled the page up for me. After reading it I was hooked I have only started reading creepypasta for the last year

  45. Well.. hell where to start.. Bear with me, I feel the need to draw this out. I think it began with my childlike fascination with all things scary. At the age of 7 I was proudly the first kid on my block to watch “The Blair Witch Project” back when it was released on VHS in the late 90’s. I know, looking back on it, it’s a really dumb movie with a stupid story but the idea, oh the idea behind it was perfect. After finding out that it was all fake having seen the lead actress on a TV talk show I decided to look into it, but the internet was still young and my mind wasn’t very tech savvy, so it took many years till I got a proper look into the directing method they used. Did you know that the actors got their directions from dead drops left by the directing team? Gah, off topic, focus..

    Well after the Blair Witch, I was hooked on the thrill that scary movies can give, and the laughs that s#itty scary movies can give. So through my life I read through various books and other forms of media for scary stories, but as for Creepypasta as a genera, I didn’t discover until the advent of our tall faceless friend. Once the Slender Man gained popularity via Marble Hornets I began to search through different sites for other creepy stuff. I came across the story of Jeff the Killer right here on creepypasta, and like a hungry animal, I ate up every word I could read.

    Hehe, I remember reading until 4am one day, the stories I read kinda chilled me into staying awake with the lights on. Yes, I’m man enough to admit it, y’all scared me. :P

  46. My teacher always makes us read and she was suggesting some sites then a boy walked up to her and said “you should try creepypasta its scary but intresting” so I overheard their convo and I’m like ok googling creepypasta right now

    The first I have read was jeff the killer.

  47. It was a dark rainy night and I was just scrolling down my facebook’s home when a goth-ish girl liked a creepy picture which ended up in my newsfeed and just for the sake of the eerieness of it, I clicked it and got addicted to those short spookers and that’s when I found the Russian sleep experiment.

  48. the first creepypasta i heard was thelast of the sparks, tough i didnt know it was a creepypasta at the time. so i didnt hear or read creepypastas for ages after tht. Then…. youtube came. I heard of tge pink stylist, a guy on youtube who does creepypasta makeup tutorials. ell, really he ended up on )y front page of youtube in the things you might like category. my mom used to lookup makeup tutorials a lot. and then jeff thhe killer creepypasta blood guts scare dead read. sorr bout the typos, im on a VERY laggy tablet.

  49. I was just watching ytp and I found this particular sonic video it was called sonic 666 and I watched and got fucking scared and then I saw the link creepypasta.wiki and so I read alot of these stories but will always remember sonics devilish face on my dreams

  50. I’m here because I was chatting on cleverbot, and the BEN Drowned thing suddenly started. After that… I still think it’s one of the best damn creepypastas I’ve ever read.

  51. I first found out about Slender Man when I was watching youtube. One night, i got board and searched him on Google. Creepypasta.com came up. Jeff the Killer was the one to really hook me. I never really liked horror anything until I became obsessed with Creeoypasta.

  52. Was watching a video game review and they said something about Ben drowned. from there I looked into it.

    I like micro/short pastas more though

  53. There was a creepypasta called Cupcakes on Youtube.I had no idea what creepypasta was,until I stumbled across this website and apparently became addicted to it,

  54. Read Russian Sleep Experiment (hadn’t slept in about 72 hours) and got super freaked out. Had to google the shit out of it, to be sure it wasn’t based on truth… and well, that brought me here. XD

  55. I was looking on YouTube when i saw squidwards suicide and I was like hmm wtf why not I clicked it and I was scared shitless and it opened me to a new world cause I wanted more now I’m here

  56. I started going on /b/ on 4chan back in 2007. I’d see creepypasta occasionally and I enjoyed it but I don’t think I knew it was called creepypasta so it was hard for me to find. In 2008 I started to explore the other boards and found that I really liked /x/.

  57. my first creepypasta was jeff the killer.
    my school showed the slenderman game on the weekly broadcast on the week of halloween.
    also, lots of people at my middle school are adrenaline junkies and like doing scary things and reading creepy stuff.
    i read it as a dare. but the room had to be completely dark and have mirrors on all sides.
    lets just say i was creeped out.
    since then i have read over 100 pastas.
    IT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!
    my favorite is still jeff the killer though.
    middle school has treated me well

  58. I found out about creepypasta from four girls that I call my sisters. we call our group the DARKBLOOD.

  59. Random_Creepypasta_Fangirl

    Kinda watched 2 mod reveiws, heard about slenderman, jeff and Russian Experiment and now Im a gaint fan and Im the only kid in my school obssed .-.

  60. I can remeber hearing about Slendy for the first time. Jeff was the second CreepyPasta I heard about. My friend Demontie used to freak me out with it.

  61. Well I was never a fan of things creepy and scary. I was always the one who was the easiest to scare. I hated creepiness. And was constantly paranoid with it. There was always something creepy about every situation to me, but maybe that was part of the reason on how I got into it. As I got older I would see things from a creepy perspective. It would normally scare me but it only weakened my fears of scariness. And when I reached my middle school years it clicked that I loved bieng scared. As a kid all I ever watched were shows about deaths and paranormal things. And then whem I found about slenderman I loved creepy. I did my research and watched my first scary movie! I started writing stories and playing games and I thought that there has to be more. I played deadspace, which led me to play 7 days, and eventually I found sonic.exe. There wasn’t much about so I researched it and found it on CreepyPasta.com. I knew I would love this sight just from the name. And when I finished reading about sonic, I found more stories and legends and I have loved it ever since.

    I might even be heavily obsessed with it

  62. Well one of my close friends from a video game was obsessed with Jeff The Killer, so i told my friend in real life about it and he said it had a creepy pasta- i had no idea what that was, so out of curiosity I looked up the website and searched Jeff the killer, then i read it, got mentally scarred, then re-read it again the next day, then i became obsessed and still am to this day. :D

  63. well, I remember I use to play a game call “my forged wedding” I fell in love with it and I decide to search a quiz for what guy would fit for me. I stumble in quotev, I took lots of quizzes and everything. one day, I was on homepage (at that moment I didn’t have an account) and saw this white face men and creepy damn smile (guess who?) and something that said “jeff the killer’s story. I click and read only few sentences but I only concentrated on the damn picture. that night, I couldn’t sleep for weeks either until I did more research on him. I did more research on him and creepypasta. I fell in love. now, I just draw pictures of them, I have practices of knifes and expert too. and laugh randomly. my sanity snap long time ago but I tried not to hurt anybody maybe punch or kick but that is all. they call me demon in school but don’t know my darkest secrets. now everytime I look at jeff pic that use to scare me, I laugh and say sweet dreams to my enemy I “accidently” stab on the leg. oops?!

  64. The way I found creepypasta was when I was on YouTube, and I found so many videos like slender man, squidwards suicide, Jeff the killer and. I found links on some and lead me here.

  65. My best friend told me to read Jeff the killer while she took a shower. I read it and since she takes long showers I finished it and began to browse the site and became addicted :3 I hate reading but, creepypasta stories as well as manga is the only exceptions XD

  66. My friend and I were telling creepy stories and I asked him where he got them and he said he got the from Creepypasta ans I found it!

  67. My brother just one day a couple years back told me about Slenderman and i thought he was the coolest thing ever. Then he started mentioning Creepypastas and im here like “WTF are Creepypastas?”
    Like literally when i first heard the term “Creepypasta” an image of spaghetti noodles made into a scary face popped into my head.
    My brother then preceded to show me Mr.Creepypastas channel and told me to watch the “Lavender Town” pasta and that night i did.. i made a huge mistake to watch my first Creepypasta in the dead of night.
    After watching Lavender Town i was scared shitless and i literally waited til the sun came up high enough that my room was lit up to fall asleep. Little did i know that Lavender Town was just a small drop in the river of nightmare fuel this website contained.
    I went through all the appropriate phases; subscribed to Mr.Creepypasta, i admired the shit out of Slenderman, fangirled the hell out of Jeff the Killer, thought about the Russian Sleep Experiment for a good 10min before i got it, found out how to get profile picture on the website, got the balls to look up username 666 on Youtube but never clicked on the channel, and lost hours upon hours of sleep (ex. im currently typing this at 5:13am)
    Now im currently writing my own stories to submit to the website! Im going to sleep now.

  68. my good friend,Gabe , told me about it. So I tried it out. I go on this one and the wikia one. I am glad he got me into it!

  69. Laughing Jack's Box if Friendship

    Everyone of course knows Slender Man,,,i wanted to know more about him so i saw videos of (it).i noticed a creepy face,,,Jeff the Killer.i then knew more and more,then i began to know more Creepypastas,,,and then i loved Creepypastas,,,also i feel addictive to reading them.that’s my story.

  70. I was looking for the correct way to spell laughing on google and laughing jack came up. I continued to look at more creepy stuff and I was lead to this site. I’ve been hooked ever since.

  71. I was seriously looking up how to cook pasta on google and the first thing that pops up is this site so I click on it and it goes straight to the jeff the killer story -.- after that I couldn’t stop reading even though t times I was scared shitless. I was finally able to control myself and started to prank people by putting links of this on heir fb or somehting knowing they’d find it and check it out then totally regret the extra slice of cake they ate earlier >:3 Love this cite although I believe none of i “Special thank you to the hilarious comments on the candlejack story I laughed sooo hard” Reading the comments have literally made me fearless of reading the article knowing after I read the comments I wont be scared anymore.
    Another special shout out to Anonymus < apologies for my spelling but I just randomly wanted to give youn a shout out because I see you username pop up alot in the comment section of the articles I read :DDDD

  72. To be honest? Oh, well I was looking up creepy pictures… For some reason… When I came upon ‘Jeff the Killer’ so I clicked on it, saw it was tagged to a website called ‘CreepyPasta’ and well… Here I am.

  73. i know it’s way to late to post this, but my discovery of Creepypasta was inadvertently caused two years ago in IT class. my friends gave me the Minecraft game which i enjoyed a lot. in Minecraft i actually Encountered Herobrine in offline mode(i didn’t back then knew about Herobrine). i learned about Creepypasta because of Enderman. i liked Enderman and while i google searched Enderman, i Discovered Slenderman. when i learned (and read) about Slendy; he led me to jeff the killer, smiledog and the rake. i discovered they were stories from a website called creepypasta(i thought it was a stupid name!) but after reading a few Pastas: i became hooked! however when i read about Herobrine; my jaw dropped! Herobrine was real and i didn’t even know!!

  74. my 9 year old cousin wrote a book in minecraft about jeff the killer. I googled it and found it on creepypasta. THE END

  75. I watched one of PewDiePie’s videos and it was the one where he played Jeff The Killer. I wanted to learn more, so I listened to Mr.CreepyPasta reading the story. I looked Jeff the Killer up on google to find pictures and a link on one of the pictures led me here. Now, I am obsessed :3

  76. I found creepypasta by accident looking though youtube. I was looking for a specific video and found him instead. I got hooked from the first video I saw!

  77. Ms.Twisted-Requiem

    I discovered creepypasta during a very curious browsing session of Youtube on my wii, at 1 o’clock in the morning. I forgot whom was the poster but he narrated “Squidwards Suicide”. After a sleepless night I looked up ‘creepypasta’ on Youtube and immediately fell in love with the site.

  78. i was doing random quizzes on a website and i clicked on a creepypasta one. after i took the quiz i was curios and looked up creepypasta.

  79. Well my first creepypasta was the russian sleep experiment and i heard it from MrCreepyPasta on youtube but i always was curious to where find the jeff the killer story since my whole high school were talking about him. Now im in college and reading creepypasta everyday and every moment *-*

  80. I found creepypasta through fan videos on youtube.com. I was interested in Slenderman once that video game came out and I started watching fan videos with fan art and stuff about slenderman, then I found a few other creepypasta story videos as “recommended videos” such as Jeff the killer, and Ben. So I wondered what creepypasta meant and I looked it up and found the site alone with a ton of stories

  81. I found creepypasta in a pretty weird way. I was reading up about some new kaiju video game and two of the characters were Solomon and Red from the Godzilla NES pasta. In the comments on the Kaiju Combat site were many references to creepypasta, and how much people loved the story. Fortunately one of them included a link to the actual story, which I then read and loved. (That was one of my favorite games growing up.) Afterwards, I hung around and read some of the higher rated pastas, (thank god for that decision, had I read any Jeff the killer garbage I probably would never have come back), and ive been hooked ever since.

  82. We’ll I guess I just watched SkydoesMinecraft and searched it then I didn’t click on a link so I forgot about it then a few days later I got REALLY sick I kept on blacking out so I decided to search it again and read a few stories every time I blacked out I woke up worse than I got better and nows I is hear ( u r hear in the comment section dear reader)annnnnnd dats all folks move on to the next comment below :D

  83. We’ll I guess I just watched SkydoesMinecraft and searched it then I didn’t click on a link so I forgot about it then a few days later I got REALLY sick I kept on blacking out so I decided to search it again and read a few stories every time I blacked out I woke up worse than I got better and nows I is hear ( u r hear in the comment section dear reader)

  84. I discovered creepypastas through scaryforkids.com.I was looking through one of the sections on there and I saw something called “Creepypasta”.So being the curious mind that I am, I checked it out.The very first story I read was Jeff the killer.And ever since then, I’ve been hooked on these fabulously twisted stories.:)

  85. I downloaded an app about scary stories for my phone and then a lot of stories there came from here i think. well, that really obvious now.

    1. From what I’m told – usually from confused readers trying to contact me about the app because they believe it’s our app – there are a number of apps that present themselves as being affiliated with us/take their content from this site without author permission. People will always be unscrupulous for a buck, unfortunately.

  86. My roommate was talking about creepy stories, and gave me the website. I think the first pasta I read was ‘The Russian Sleep Experiment’, and I haven’t stopped reading since.

  87. DoyoulikeNightmares

    I heard of Squidwards Suicide for a long time and finally
    checked it out a like 5 months ago and I haven’t stop’d
    reading creepypastas since.

  88. My friend copy-pasta’d a story from this site… I thought it was an urban legend, but she set me straight and told me it was a ‘creepypasta’. I googled it… now I aspire to scare the crap out of people through scary stories on the internet. :D

  89. jane everlasting

    I discovered creepy pasta because my friend kept on saying “go to sleep” to me, then I got curious and asked her what it meant then she said it was a line from jeff the killer then she told me about him then she finally told me the website .
    The first story I read in creepy pasta was
    “Beware of those who do you harm”

  90. I have a habit of scaring myself and when I heard about this I was interested p.s. I’m 11 so this sounds weird but every one has a guilty pleasure

  91. i wanted to eat pasta and then i started thinking of a creepy pasta that will eat you so i went on google and searched Creepy Pasta and here i am

  92. Well, I was watching pewdiepie as I allways do, just happywheels but I started to get interested in slenderman ( slendy ) so I watched him play it.. so hes my fav creepypasta, though I have another fav creepypasta

  93. I actually got to know creepypasta from watching a PewDiePie video (i have no life) and the first actual pasta i ever read was Squidwards scuicide

  94. Somehow I would always end up on a creepypasta article on Know Your Meme. I suppose it was unavoidable.
    I have managed to ruin the lives of several children by introducing them to creepypasta as well, though.

  95. It was the school’s end weeks, my friends had nothing to do so they brought laptops in. One of them, the nerd of the class, she kept reading creepy and obssesive (for me) stories and soon I got addicted to it and later found out it was creepypasta. I first read about Smile.jpg.

  96. Chloe the killer

    I was watching Skydoesminecraft creepypasta mod and then he explained about Jeff the killer so I decided that I would find out more about Jeff after reading it I found more creepypasta and now I’m on this website every day

  97. My cousin showed me a pic of Slenderman a long while back And i slowly became addicted to him within a week. I clicked on a link under one of the pictures And it took me to a whole page of stories I INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE. ADDICTION STATUS: I NEED HELP…IM GOING INSANE…..BUT I LOVE IT.

  98. I found a mod on youtube.The mod was for minecraft.It was the creepypasta mod by SkyDoesMinecraft.thats how I discovered creepypasta!

  99. I’ve always been obsessed with Hellhounds, and I just sort of stumbled upon Smile.jpg while searching them. I did a little research to find where it originated and I eventually found Creepypasta, now I read at least 3 pastas a day c:

  100. My friend and I were making a Harlem Shake video (I know, I know.) and she asked if she could cosplay as Jeff The Killer from some Internet thingy called creepypasta. I was clueless. When I read the story I was babysitting/sleeping over at my infant cousins house. My aunt and uncle weren’t there. It was really late by the time we went to bed. What pushed me over the edge was that my 3 year old cousin wouldn’t sleep without one of those annoying white noise music boxes. He had it constantly playing that one that goes “lullaby and good night go to sleep little baby.” I kept thinking: shit. Ya don’t have to rub it in dammit thanks now we’re an easy target!

  101. Happy Rainbows

    Well, I had heard of CreepyPastas while I was trying to get more information on Hetalia Episode 23.5. I listened to the reading by mrcreepypasta on YouTube and decided to check out the website to see if there was anything else related to it (snapshots etc.). I’m still wondering if I can watch it anywhere without having to buy the dvd. But now that I’m here I’ll probably start reading the CreepyPastas here, :-)

  102. I was watching a creepy vocaloid song on YouTube and I saw a lot of comments saying, “Look up The Alice Killings on Creepypasta” and others replying, “Don’t do it unless you want nightmares forever.” I like scary thinks so I looked it up, I liked it and soon found other things relating to Creepypasta. For example the mod in minecraft, some YouTubers mentioned it a few times, and some other Vocaloid songs like the Rugrats Theory, which just saying is a great song.

  103. I enjoy minecraft, and I was looking up some mods on YouTube. There was a creepy pasta mod, and it gave a bit of the character’s stories. I always liked scary stories, and now I’m hooked.

  104. I was researching Majoras mask and I found the Ben drowned creepypasta. Ever since, I have been hooked

  105. I saw a thumbnail for jeff the killer and it scared the shit out of me. Then after reading some i got quite interested

  106. My friends were telling scary stories and my friend brought up Jeff Da Killa. I looked it up and got a buttload of creepypastas. None of them were scary or gave me nightmares though, and im 11! I had some nice dreams though…

  107. I actually discovered creepypasta through Missingno of the Pokémon franchise. I was intrigued by how a glitch could seem so cold. So scary. So… Alive.
    After much research into the ‘being’, I discovered a fan-fiction website based solely on horror versions of games, series and events. This website was creepypasta, and I haven’t gone a day since without being scared to death by a story on it.

  108. Slendy the Killerette Widemouth-Biglesteine

    I love creepypasta. I don’t really find them scary, but I love them. My friend Sarah showed me Jeff the Killer and explained to me that you humans found it scary. I now am a creepypasta addict/expert.

    P.S. I was phone. :)

  109. My first pasta I read had to be the rake, I also discovered this site through google while I was looking for more of my addiction

  110. To be honest I was extremely bored and searched on Google creepy stories. I felt like reading something scary lol. I found the story about the lady and the orange. The story was entertaining.

  111. My friend was reading a story on the site and told me to check t out after reading i was scared shitless but i loved it so i read a lot now and am currently working on my own

  112. I discovered creepypasta today. You see, my friends and I go to our sanctuary everyday where there are books and access to the internet(library). So my friends were reading something and I said to them, “What are you guys on?” And they said creepypasta. So here I am, reading. . .

  113. I can’t really remember when I first came across the term “Creepypasta.” My first pasta was on that one wiki site. It was about the Alice Killings. I heard about it because I’m a Vocaloid fan and I was looking at the comments for a YouTube video that had the English subtitles for a song that’s supposedly based on the Alice Killings called Alice Human Sacrifice.

    1. @ Steve :) oh my god yah! I love that song! I’m a vocaloid fan too and I’m learning that song! So far I’ve got first and second ALICE’s parts down ;)

  114. Rae "o" sunshine

    The way I found out about creepypasta, was actually from one of my brothers friends. We’ll call this friend ‘Tom’. So Tom is kind of an odd guy, but he’s really nice and polite. So, one day Tom comes over, and says “hey (my name) wanna see something creepy?” I was real bored that day so I said sure rather hesitantly. So he pulls out his phone types something in and shows it to me. It was Jeff the killer on YouTube, by Mr.Creepypasta. After seeing the video, I couldn’t sleep for about a week, having Jeff’s horrific face burned into my eyelids and all. While thinking about Jeff, I began to have anger towards Tom for showing me this, this making it so I couldn’t sleep. After I got over the creepy factor, I decided to investigate further on this Jeff, and found creepypasta. Now, I am a total addict, and I absolutely love Jeff. ( not his screwed up face) I’m actually really happy that Tom showed me Creepypasta, and I like it even more than he does.

  115. The first creepypasta that I actually gave a chance was mrcreepypasta’s narration of “The Strangest Security Tape I Have Ever Seen” (or something along the lines of that). I had previously been totally into reading up on mythos and such, but had never actually listened to/read any of the wonderful creepypastas I love today. The first one that I read was called “Trust,” I think. I just started seeing them referenced more and more in comments and in related-to-what-you’re-looking-at links. I’ll say it was totally worth it. I’m taking a shot at writing some, actually, quite soon.

  116. I was on youtube,watching peanutbuttergamer,and he did a video on ben drowned.i was amazed and decided to check this site.now every onc in a while I like to post a story

  117. I watched a SkyDoesMinecraft Creepy pasta video, which included a Jeff model. So I looked up Jeff and it led me to this site where I read Jeff’s story, then I fell in love with the creepy creatures and fantastic freaks. and I became afraid of the dark, cause I keep thinking one of the Creepypasta monsters are lurking behind me. :) the end

  118. Well it all started when my brother and I were talking about scary things and he mentioned creepy pasta. I thought it was just creepy-looking pasta and soon forgot it. Then I looked at a minecraft mod showcase on the creepy pasta mod and decided to check it out but I forgot. A couple of years later, while reading supernatural stories, I came across mothman. I remembered creepy pasta and decided to check it out but got distracted and forgot. A month later I came across mothman again and went strait here. And here I am!

  119. It is funny, because I was made into on for the actions of my past. I hope you guys aren’t scared I decided to comment on this! :)

  120. I got into creepypasta in the 5th grade, right know I’m in the 9th. Anyways me and my cousin was looking at creepy stuff, because we enjoy getting scared before we went to sleep. We went on YouTube and we would watch ouji board gameplay, supernatural shit like ghost and magic, and screamers or reactions. But one day we came across username 666, we got so scared we want to find its origins… unfortunately we could find what we were looking for, however we came across some creepypastas…and well the rest is history…I don’t remember what our first creepypasta was though.

  121. I was on ign one day, which was the day majora’s was released and It said that it was a creepy pasta. I said ” what the fuck is a creepy pasta?” Searched it on google, and the sight came up

  122. Well, I did just come across it a few days ago. My interwebz was being blown up with all this stuff, specailly On my accounts to Quotev…etc. Well, I asked a Quotev member what is was. Becuz, i was dying to know. Now I am here

  123. It was a few years ago. My girlfriend at the time shared(on MySpace!) Guardian Angel. That was my first pasta and still my favorite to this day.

  124. The Bloodthirsty Writer

    I first discovered Slender Man and was looking through Google images of drawings people did of Slendy when I stumbled across a drawing of “Slender Man vs Jeff the Killer”. At first, I had no interest in this Jeff fellow, but I was bored with nothing to do, so I Googled “Jeff the Killer”. The first site listed was this strange website with the name; “Creepypasta”. I clicked it and it brought me to Jeff’s story. I was like; “What the hell.” and read it. That night I dreamed that Jeff stabbed me and set a boy on fire.
    Loved this site ever since. :)
    Now, I’m a fluent commenter and I recently summit two of my first horror stories.
    To sum it up, I visit this site everyday to read the stories.
    My dreams have been VERY peculiar ever since.
    I thank you, Creepypasta :D ~Simple Logic.

  125. Diego Parada-Lopez

    I happened to stumble upon it searching scary stories online on Google and I saw creepy pasta as I read it out loud I thought it was a little funny title so I clicked and found theories ranging to Jeff the killer. I liked so I typed creepy pasta and found this awesome website where I found out about Slender man I looked over my shoulder as I felt like someone was staring at me. It went for a few days but by then I was totally hooked and was using it on my phone but now it directs me to another creepy pasta link which kinda sucked. I do it by desktop now!

  126. Death Becomes Her

    I found it while wasting time on StumbleUpon. I fell in love instantly! I just can’t get enough pasta.

  127. Well my friend ‘T’ told me about slenderman, and to check out creepypasta’s (Well, he said, ‘Don’t look up slenderman, he’s so scary!’ So I looked him up and ‘T’ said he was a creepypasta, and to check out the website… I love this place!

  128. On YouTube a guy does video game creepypastas but occasionally does others, like squidwards suicide, the first one I watched. The first one ON this website was the Russian sleep experiment which in my view is the best CP ever :3

  129. JohnIsAwesome2000

    The first ever creepypasta ive ever discorvered was the ben drowned (haunted majoras mask cartdridge). It started to come back to topic in my school. When i read it i didnt want to play my emulated majoras mask for about a month… But aside from that the ben drowned creepypasta made me kinda intrested in other stories related to this. So i just searched creepasta and this site came up. So i just read some stories, peed my pants whenever i hear something move in my room and yeah…thats it really! Ive been addicted since then…

  130. JohnIsAwesome2000

    The first ever creepypasta ive ever discorvered was the ben drowned (haunted majoras mask cartdridge). It started to come back to topic in my school. When i read it i didnt want to play my emulated majoras mask for about a month… But aside from that the ben drowned creepypasta made me kinda intrested in other stories related to this. So i just searched creepasta and this site came up. So i just read some stories, peed my pants whenever i hear something move in my room and yeah…thats it really!

  131. Well, a teen wuz playing slender on the computer at b&g club and he wuz scared shitless so he let mii play and wen i got captured by slendy man it wuz luv at 1st site. The nxt day at school i told about my slender man experience and a boy in my class got into the convo (hes my bf now btw) and started talking about jeff the killer ( but he accedently said jack the killer) and jane the killer so i looked it up and it led to creepypasta and now im in liv w/ it. =3 creepypasta is the best thing that ever happened 2 mii (besides nyancat) and my friend presented it 2 mii so basically hes the best thing that ever happened 2 mii =3 <3 =3

  132. Storm Pheonix's Unearthly Cry.

    Slenderman was a faerietale originated in Germany, and I have personally done research on him. I discovered Creepypasta quite by accident. Been searching for Cryptozoology sites when my muse stumbled across this. Have anyone seen the leprechaun moive? That leprechaun freaks me out and happy st. Patrick’s day!

  133. sweet deadlyshadow

    Ah it was just last year. I was late up night like all ways (school night or not) It was a weekend btw. It was one of the Mr. Creepy pasta vids.( I know web site doesn’t include him any more.) I didn’t watch that many though. Because one mourning I stopped watching them. (I suppose I should say why.) Well….. I had an insane thought. I thought to kill my own parent. (There not mean there nice) I don’t know why I had that thought. I mean what 12 year old girl has that thought out of random?So after the I stopped watching them for awhile. (My personality did change, I was emo for awhile) Now I should tell how I got back into creepy pastas. Just last month got into mine craft. It was the creepy pasta mod that got me back. I was curious at the ones I did not know. Just a few nights ago I discovered the website. (rofl) I mean I do still ocasionly still have the thought to kill. Like last night. But I don’t do it I just ignore them. All though tasting some one else’s blood for a change does sound good… I’m getting ahead of my self. Well that’s it.

  134. I was reading the minecraft wiki, the article about the title splashes, and the description for the “a skeleton popped out!” splash was “a reference to a poorly written creeppasta”.

    And so it began.

  135. i was just looking around for some sites with scary storie, when i came be this sight and i love this site so much. i even showed this to my freinds. they loved it as much as i do.

  136. I discovered creepy pasta from youtube lets player Chaoticmonki, or Cry as he is more commonly known. He did some reads of some of them and they are honestly the best things i have ever heard. He puts great passion into his reading.

  137. I had a funny pics app on my phone and one of the pics that was uploaded was the most delicious bits of various pastas. The original website was linked at the bottom and thus here I am. I’ve recently started commenting on some and I am considering writing a creepypasta. (When does the narwhal bacon?)

  138. O SHIT WHAT WAS THAT!!

    I was watchin’ skydoesminecraft and I came across the creepypasta mod. After that I went on the site and I became a fan since (thank you sky for this beautiful gift)

  139. Actually, I was reading stories on one of my favorite websites, quotev.com. On the featured page of the website there was a story called “Jeff the Killer” I don’t ever remember reading it, but then a few weeks ago my friend was like, ‘have you ever heard of the story Jeff the Killer’ and I’m like yeah, so she told me about the rest of the website and how I should read Jeff the Killer, Jane the Killer, BEN Drowned, and eyeless jack so on and so forth. So I when got here and I typed in Jeff the killer and I guess I had already read and loved it!!! And then I’m guessing you can connect the dots… I’M HOOKED!!!

  140. Well a friend named Brett told me about this site so one day I got bored so I looked up and the first creepypasta I ever read was jeff the killer

  141. being the careless highscholl worker i am i was watching random youtube videos, it stared out as ” nightmare” on dubstebdoses channel and i saw something about the lavendertown game ( haunted bleeding eyes jigglypuff, if you’re looking for the video) anywas i read through the comments hearing about LTS ( lavender town syndrome for anyone who cares) i reaad through many many many stories…. eventually i kept hearing about ” creepy pasta” i decided to google it any Viola… here i am today still throughly creeped out in the middle of the night after i had to go and see the ” scary ass photo” from Jeff the Killer…..

  142. my stumbleupon lead me here, thanks to my paranormal tab. Smile.jpg, had me hooked. No regrets ever since, well except for the 4am searches.

  143. So my freind introduced me to Slenderman several months ago on Youtube. I became hooked and would look up videos. During this time, I saw a youtube vid by CreepyPastaJr. When the picture on the screen wouldn’t move, I almost turned it off but was stopped when the story started getting interesting. I finished listening and decided I would look into this. I googled the website and found MrCreepyPasta.com where I listened to The Scuttler. I watched more videos on youtube by MrCreepyPasta, CreepyPastaJr, and CreepsMcPasta. Later, I found the actual website and have been hooked ever since.

  144. I found out about this when I watched a mod review by SkyDoesMinecraft.
    Plus the first one I read was of the slender man one with the medicine man

  145. This is something in February (wow!) my friend came over a few months ago and bought his iPad. Since we are addicted to minecraft, I was watching the mod reviews he downloaded by someone named SkyDoesMinecraft and a mod review was creepypasta where I learned about smiledog, the rake, jeff the killer, and Jane the killer (come on, slendy was already mah bro

  146. This is kind of funny, I only recently found creepypasta through minecraft in a mod called “Creepypasta Craft” After the game crashed on me I decided to make a search for the mod to find if anyone else experienced this system crash in their comments only to find this site but I’ve been unable to stay away since lol

  147. If anyone’s heard of roblox, I was playing it, and I found some players in a group talking. I asked what they were talking about, and they said slenderman. At the time, I didn’t even know what slenderman was, so I asked them, and they told me to look up creepypasta.com. So, I think you get how the rest of the story goes…

  148. The first one I heard about was mothman, cause mt school has a book on creepypastas then I played the game slender when I was 8 and the Jeff then Jane then seed eater and those popular ones. Then smile.dog (shit my pants) then the more popular ones then Pokemon, dead Bart, noodles, and then drowned Ben and then candle cove

  149. EVERYONE LOVES JEFF! ITS IMPOSSIBLE 4 SOMEBODY TO SAY THEY HATE HIM! I DARE SOMEBODY TO SAY THEY HATE JEFF!ANYWAYS I DISCOVERED CREEPYPASTA FROM SEARCHING SLENDERMAN!(I LOVE SLENDY SOOO MUCH)AND FROM ALSO SEARCHING MARBLE HORNETS! ~~~~~MASKY 4 LIFE~~~~~

  150. yea ben in majoras mask was my first creepypasta still cant decide if its real or fake bc there is gameplay videos on youtube

  151. A friend and I were talking sbout Majora’s mask and he introduced me to the Majora’s mask pasta, which scared me because my name is Matthew..

    I’ve been a fan of the stories ever since, and had frequent nightmares about the Elegy statue.

  152. And here’s my first creepypasta story:

    Last night about 2am, unable to sleep, I passed the time by screwing around on the internet, my laptop screen eclipsing any scant light that may have shone feebly down the hall. Through some sequence of mouse clicks that I could never recall, I found myself on creepypasta. It started with one story, and then another…and then another…and I eventually came to realize that some force within me intended to read them all in one sitting. It paid extra attention to the most highly rated stories, yet oft found itself left completely perplexed at the end – again and again – and wondering why the hell such pointless stories were getting such high ratings. Am I just dense? Unimaginative? But then we saw something out of the corner of my eye…something that the deepest depths of my mind had never imagined. With a gasp, I realized – sure as the day soon approaching – there was a godammed “READ MORE” button.

  153. well….this sounds weird… SkyDoesMinecraft. Yes. a youtuber. Well I saw the “CREEPY PASTA MOD”. So it was Jeff the Killer Smile Dog and Jane the killer. and some guy said ADVENTURE TIME was a creepypasta. Wtf? Does anyone here think Adventure Time is a creepypasta? I really believe creepypasta is fake. It’s just.. no real. SlenderMan…. He is believed real and a creepypasta. The first appearence was A VIDEO GAME!! Or was it a movie.. idk. But I love creepypastas cuz Ilike scary stories. They are fun to read.:D

  154. My first official creepy pasta I read was Cupcakes, the mlp fanmade creepypasta. Then Sonic.exe, but the real creepypasta I saw was Slenderman (Slendy :D).

  155. I was watching a minecraft vid on youtube with a creepypadta mod so i googled creepypasta and thats how i diacovered it

    1. i was serching it up bcause i came acrass an artical with creepy pasta the artical was about herobrine apparentely hes not real

  156. There was this pictures of Jeff and I tried finding out who the hell is that.. I googled it and I found creepypasta wiki, after that, I kinda went there often and then I heard thet there’s another creepypasta site (this one) so yeah..there’s how.

  157. My friend told me about creepypasta so I got on here and the first creepypasta i read was a slenderman one and it turned out great so I kept coming back so i hope to enter in my own creepypasta someday soon!

  158. I actually heard about it from a Minecraft Youtube video by Skydoesminecraft. He was showing a Creepypasta mod. Then today I felt like searching it up, hearing some more stories, so I did. And here I am.

  159. Over the summer of 2008, while I was off between my junior and senior year of high school, I stumbled across a sort of database of creepypasta after looking up a bizarre copypasta meme.

    I read all that there was on that particular website, then got linked through (somehow that I can’t really remember anymore) to creepypasta.com.

  160. I was studying about happy puppet syndrome for my genetics class and googled it and found a pasta, creeped me out :S and thus am here

  161. I found out about this when I was watching YouTube and I was always wondering what “Ben Drowned” was about so long story short I watched all of the videos, awesome by the way, and decided to find more creepypastas and so here I am.

  162. One night, I was bored and decided to do a bit of reading. I was reading a Wikipedia article on the subject of tulpas. After I read the article through, still hungry for more information, I searched Google. One of the first results brought me to the story “Tulpa” on Creepypasta.

  163. It was thanks to my love for Pokèmon. I first discovered the Lavender Town Mystery when reading game walkthroughs and different strategies, and I’ve been hooked ever since.

  164. I found Creepypasta by looking at a picture of the story Russian Sleep Experiment. Interested I decided to type it into google and found this awesome website of creepy things to read. This was earlier this year. And now I have some of the most interesting dreams because of it.

  165. I discovered Creepypasta when I was on a website called DamnLol and a picture of lavender town came up and said “No Matter How old I am This town Will always Scare me” and I looked in the comments to see what ppl said and someone said look up Lavender Town Syndrome and i googled it and found this.

  166. Well, my cousin came over to my house. They were reading creepypastas but Didn’t let me because i was too young. I still managed to read the one about the old lady and the shopping bag (they were in creepypasta index).

    A few years later, I was looking for some scary stories and searched for creepypasta. Re-discovered creepypasta index and spent a few years reading there. They’re closed now; creating a new site. So, here i am.

  167. I really like the Legend of Zelda and it’s music, so I was on youtube listening to Zelda music when I found the Song of Healing from Majora’s Mask. I listened to it and thought it was a nice song, but at the same time, sad and pretty, so I scrolled down to the comments section to see if anyone else agreed with me. Naturally, the comments section was spammed with comments like: “You shouldn’t have done that”, “BEN DROWNED”, “You’ve met with a terrible fate, haven’t you” and what not. I wanted to know what this was about, and someone mentioned it was a creepypasta called BEN DROWNED in Majora’s Mask. So I searched it on google, and I found this website. AND THAT’S THE STORY OF MY LIFE.

  168. I stumbled upon some Jeff the Killer, Slenderman and sally roleplayers on instagram, and felt the huge need to read the stories ^_^ best thing I ever did

  169. i was on a bus ride home from Disney World and it was like 3 in the morning and it was just me and some other guys and they started talking about it. we had to talk in hushed voices so their retelling of the stories was all the creepier. I had to find this out!

  170. I got into one I’m a big horror fan and I love to scare myself two creepy Slenderman stories that leaves me scared for five days.
    Also good Jeff the killer stories too.
    I just love this place great creepypasta stories the only place I feel like that gets me and my love for creepy things :)

  171. I found out about creepypasta from a you tuber. His name is Cry, his username is ChaoticMonki and he has a playlist called Cry Reads, and I fell in love with the story Ickbarr Bigelsteine and in the video description was a link to creepypasta. :)

  172. I’m a genetics major, and I loved the one about Angelman syndrome!! Maybe you could do one about Prader-Willi (they can’t stop eating) or cri-du-chat (their cries sound like a cat’s screams).

  173. I first discovered creepypasta when I was looking through a minecraft app one night. I saw a mob called herobrine and I had no clue who he was. He was locked on the lite version of the app, so I googled him. Then I found him in creepypastas and that was my first creepypasta.

  174. I discoverd Creepypasta sometime last week. I was on facebook and some page had posted a “dress like this person” thingy, and I saw it was Jeff the Killer. I saw the picture and thought, “Well that looks lovely*, I must find out more!”
    *(I find some “creepy” things to be fasinating to me)
    So, I googled Jeff the Killer and read the story and I absolutly love it. I’ve already drawn a “realistic” portrait (which scared the crap outta my sister), and I’m thinking already on making a doll. (Its what I do; hats and dolls [PiGMEAT iNVASION on facebook])
    I also have to say, I’ve found out an odd bit of information about myself after I’ve read JtK; I am drawn to stories with people who are psycologicaly encumbered. (JtHM was the first thing I’ve read with that kind of situation)
    Just last night (brilliant idea, that) I decided to read some more stories and I have to say, I’m not easy to scare, and the squidward’s suicide picture deffinatly unnerved me. The story, not so much, but the picture… props to whoever made that picture.
    So far, the creepypastas have been inspiring me to draw and I thank those who’ve written them. Hopefully soon, I can write my own, too, huh?

  175. rainicornian fluffle

    I was in the sixth grade and I was just watching Zelda videos on my phone and in the suggestions, I found one of judasable’s BEN videos so I clicked on it and watched the video. Basically I watched all the videos and found a reading of it. I read the whole thing and was scared of my video games for like two weeks. Later on, in the seventh grade I made a new friend who was really into creepypasta and all my friends were talking about pastamonsters and stuff so I gave pastamonsters a try and it was pretty awesome. I couldn’t help but wonder about the original creepypastas, so I read them and started getting into marble hornets and MrCreepypasta and here I am now.

  176. Before I played Slenderman, I wanted to find out about it. While I was browsing, on yahoo there was a question “which is scarier the Slenderman or Jeff the Killer?” So I typed in Jeff the Killer and the first thing that came up was creepypasta.

  177. I wanted to read scary stories, so I used Google and found this page. This was about 6 months ago and I am so happy I found this page (;

  178. I first started when my best friend introduced me to mrcreepypasta,But even before then i couldn’t get enough creepy or paranormal stories. I just love the feeling you get after you read one. That mix of fear, intreeg and paranoia.

  179. Got bored, which usually ends up with me typing up random stories. Most are utter crap, but I had a friend read one and told me to put it up here.
    So I flicked through a few stories, and that was that. I sent off my short, and lo and behold I got accepted.

  180. I was watching a vocaloid video when one of the comments mentioned this site being a reference to this vid. I checked it out, and couldn’t get out ever since.

  181. around maybe 2-3 years ago, my best friend told me a story of a character named BEN. he told me the whole entire creepy pasta story.so i jumped on my computer on my own time and googled BEN. and thats how i found this site as well as yshdt.net (you shouldn’t have done that.net)

  182. the first one i remember reading is the one about how empty corners are zones for negative energy and watnot. i cant remember the story now, it was years ago but god i wish i could remember the site tho hahah

  183. Well, I haven’t exactly read any pastas yet, but I first heard about creepypasta when I was reading a short story and the warning said it had creepypasta references, so I asked my friend about it and she sent me to the site!

  184. I found out about Creepypasta through my friend, Rayne and yeah love it ever since and first couple stories I ever read I sat in my bed twisted into the covers^^

  185. Hmm, well for me, I had actually first found a couple just on youtube, and I thought they were cool even if I didn’t know what they were, but what really got me into creepy pastas was when someone introduced me to the legend of slenderman. I fallowed a few links, looked a few things up, and vwala I’m hooked on creepypastas.

  186. I found out about it when my best friends Michayla and Julia were over for a slumber party, I knew that always get creeped out and petrified from scary stuff, and I was yet to tell them about Slenderman and his backstory, but I myself didn’t know much about his backstory so I went online and searched for ,” Selenderman’s backstory.” And as a result I found my new favorite website and I began to also go on YouTube and watch some Creepypasta videos. ( They haven’t been coming out with new ones lately though :(. ) P.S: I did scare the heck out of my friends and they wouldn’t talk to me for the rest of the night! Lol!

  187. The first creepypasta I listened to on YouTube was Emma and Eyeless Jack. Scared me so bad. I was with my friend too and she was like turn off the lights (b4 I started the videos) I was like ok. Didn’t sleep that night at all! Then after that I was hooked. Not that I didn’t want to sleep but because I love scary stuff! And how I found this site, I was looking for more to watch and reading the comments found creepypasta.com!

  188. My friends… They told me that I would “love this” and began linking me to all of these. And even though they give me nightmares I keep coming back

  189. Pasta Monsters from xcomickittyx on DeviantART, and Slender. Best things ever, I can’t believe it and now I like writting little fake stories about Creepy Pasta monsters.

  190. My girlfriend found Squidward’s Suicide on Tumblr. I read it and thought “That was somewhat unsettling, until they started with the shots of real life mutilations. It broke its own mood pretty clumsily by throwing that in there, almost like the author thought his original idea wasn’t spooky enough. I wonder if this is the best short horror story the internet can come up with, these days.”

    One Google search later, and I was hooked on this website in a major way.

  191. my first pasta was Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv, I stumbled upon it from a local thread. It freaked me out at first but it wasn’t long until I found out that it was some sort of a fictional story.

    since then, I’ve been addicted to this stuff. my all time favorite is “The Keyhole,” that one with red eye stuff, LOL. It has the best shock effect for me, so far.

  192. Well, how i discovered creepypasta is cool. One night during the summer i was using youtube on my PS3, just looking at videos (cant remember what i was looking at, but wasnt anything creepy or creepy related) when under suggestions of the videos related to the video i was watching came up. i saw a video that caught my eye. the title was 4 creepy things you didn’t know about pokemon (yes i know a dumb pokemon story) anyway i clicked on the video and i started to watch it, and i was facinated about what i saw. they were talking about a creepy area on the original pokemon game called Lavender Town, i was hooked instantly on the story and found the strangeness amazing, after the video was over, under related videos i found other creepy pokemon videos and CREEPYPASTAS… and well the rest is history.

    my top 5 favorite creepypastas

    5. Squidward’s Suicide
    4. Rugrats Theory
    3. Dead Bart
    2. Lavender Town mystery
    1. Candle Cove

  193. Someone shared this website with me on a group page on Facebook. I made a post wondering if there were any stories, legends, myths with ghosts underwater, and that’s when someone commented telling me about this website.

  194. I think my first one was Jeff the Killer. Then I kept searching the site for more stories to scare me. Now I can’t sleep at night. I haven’t slept in 4 days.

  195. I found out about Creepypasta when I stumbled upon the story of Squidward’s Suicide. Decided to do some research and found a few sites and immediately fell in love. Love reading them late at night and freaking myself out, although now it seems like it takes more to do ya know?

  196. I was on YouTube and looked up “The creepiest moment of spongebob” and GUESS WHAT POPPED UP! Squidwards suicide!

    Write back if squidwards suicide was your first one!

  197. I’ve been a creepy fan for a month now, loving the stories and the theories and all that, but how did it begin for me? Quite simple really. A friend of mine came over to my house one day and began telling me about stories that he read on here. They interested me greatly enough to come to this site myself and take a look. The game based ones grab my interest the most, but I read some of the other sections as well. I enjoy a lot of them and am happy for a site such like this. One day, though, I hope to contribute this site by placing a story of my own.

  198. Parris Island, bootcamp. A fellow recruit told me about the haunted Zelda game, the whole “Ben Drowned” one, and I’ve been hooked reading creepypasta since I had the chance to.

  199. I’m a big fan of Sonic so I was searching it. I came across Tails Doll. I became addicted with researching it. At my school I met a guy who knew alot about creepypastas. That’s how I learned about Creepypasta.com. Pretty awsome, right? Now I’m gonna look up some more stories.

  200. It’s been a month now since I first became hooked on Creepypasta, but mostly on the pokepasta side. My friend told me about a few stories he read here. It really grabbed my interest and so I came onto this site to read even more. I then went to sites like wiki and youtube to find even more.

    Easter Egg: Snow on Mt. Silver still has it done for me, along with some others that I enjoyed reading.

  201. There was a video on Youtube I found that was a reading of a lost Adventure Time episode “Socrates Wish”. It was put under the category of Creepypasta and it scared the shit out of me. Thus began my journey to read every Creepypasta I can find.

  202. I found the website/creepypasta out of curiosity when I was playing minecraft one time. So some guys wouldn’t stop talking about Herobrine, this made up minecraft entity (there are mods that cause him to exist, he isn’t part of the vanilla game). So I asked them who he was, and I got interested. I did some research, all sources said it was a creepypasta story, even the wiki. So I got curious, and decided to read some of these. I must’ve been redirected to crappypasta though, because those three or four stories were piles of shit. I recently got addicted to horror stories/creepypastas, so here I am!

  203. I found creepypasta through sheer boredom. I was eating roast beef sandwiches rare looking up scary stories when I found creepy pasta by typing in creepy stories. I then fell ill with food poisoning from eating rare beef and spent the nine days I had it reading this whole site.

  204. me i was in a summer class and they were talking about slenderman i didnt know what it was so i searched it up and ended up here and got hooked now i live a lonley sad life next to a forest

  205. I had been watching things like Marble Hornets and EveryManHybrid for quite some time, and I wanted to know more. So I guess I came here looking for slenderman and stayed for the horrible trolls! :3

  206. I first found out about Creepypasta a few years ago, in a very odd way.

    I was on the deviantART chat messing about with friends, testing to see what plz accounts existed (Eg, :iconspongebob: would be the format to make a user’s icon appear. We were adding plz to the end. It’s just a DeviantART thing.)

    I can’t remember what prompted this exactly, but I ended up typing in :Iconjeffthekillerplz: (I think we were roleplaying). I was quite shocked to see what came up, and my initial thoughts were; ”He looks like a weird fish.”

    Here’s the said account
    http://jeffthekillerplz.deviantart.com/

    (FYI, I hate all the fanart for creepypasta on DA. It’s a load of shit and totally takes away the creepy from the pasta.)

    Of course now, it’s a fucking creepy coincidence that I found out about Creepypasta that way.

  207. Actually, I heard about Jeff the Killer first. I remember one of my friends writing a story about him, and I had heard his name a few times, but didn’t know who he was. So I went to our review section and said, “Don’t laugh, but I don’t know who Jeff The Killer is” and someone sent me to the CreepyPasta wiki page for him. It was like midnight, pitch black, and I was about to go to sleep, but I read that and was scarred for life by the photo. But now I’m hooked, sadly enough.

  208. I first found out about it in a Minecraft mod :/ Creepypasta craft i started studying them and started readin their storys
    thats how and its weird (BTW i am single ;) lol)

  209. my first creepypasta was a video on youtube about the story Squidward Suicide. and ever since then i’ve been obsessed with creepypastas

  210. my first creepy pasta was jeff the killer and i instantly got hooked so i googled creepy pasta and ended up hear the sad thing is right when i found the sight i got the stomac flue:(

  211. Well, I Was Googling Some Random Scary Pictures One Night When My Parents Were Out. I Saw This Really Interesting One On Deviantart.com, And The Title Of The Picture Was “BRVR”. I Wanted To Find More Pictures And Stories Like That, Mostly Ones About Legends And Pokemon. When I Typed Up “Creepy Pokemon Stories”, The First Link That Popped Up Was “CreepyPasta”.

  212. I remember first seeing a creepy pasta on a picture posted on a post on Facebook. It was a short pasta but I enjoyed it and decided to check it out.

  213. I heard about Slenderman, and I decided to check out this site. I am happy that I did. All the lovely stories are just perfect to read before going to bed. ;D

  214. I heard about slenderman and looked him up. As i looking thru videos and other stuff, i read about something called “creepypasta”. I thought it sounded weird but i searched it up on youtube. I found a slenderman story read by MrCreepyPasta. The story was kinda scary, but it was interesting and i liked it. So i heard a few more and googled creepypasta. I also found stories about jeff the killer, ben, rake and other creepypastas. I found this site and listened to and read more creepypastas. Now i love creepypasta and my two favourites are slenderman and jeff the killer :) :3

  215. on Facebook with my friend when he suggests that Creepy pasta will win the ”war” we have. (Whoever can scare the other the most.) I used the Dnepropetrosk murderers and then he used a vampire website he then pulled the trump. a being called the rake. imagine me alone on Facebook with my friend on chat. I was apprehensive a rake? scary? the link wasn’t shown to me. I read the pasta and was spooked but not very badly but then a link appeared in the chat. one to YouTube. To a video called the glaring mirror. It was as I sat listening to the collapse of a man’s sanity and the horror of a mirror that I looked up at the large mirror in my room and at the shadow that I knew was just a jacket on my door but in this new light my imagination grew. for 5 hours i sat and listened to 1000vultures, Cats, Slenderman all the classic pastas and I never replied to my friends post. the next day when he asked me if he won I said you win if you can watch the videos I did. That day I got £5. I watch creepy pasta’s as often as I can now.

  216. Well, a year ago or so i was in my room minding my own bussiness. I was playing warcraft 3 as i usually do and this guy walks into my game and just starts one of the stories that he found on this website, i was intrigued and asked him wether he made it himself or what, he gave me this website and thats how i discovered creepypasta.

  217. my friend matt told me about the russian sleep experiment, then i started reading some of the other stories, and got into slenderman series and shit, then i wrote a few of my own. gotta say, great site!

  218. Edwin (Demonomancy)

    So I was hanging with my friend late one night. We were just hangin’ around when, all of a sudden, he says, “Hey dude, you wanna hear a scary story?” Me, being curious, agreed to do so. He goes on Youtube and searches “Jeff the Killer”. I listened to it. I was scared to sleep that night. The next day, I wanted that feeling again, The fear. I re-searched it on Youtube and heard it again. I clicked on the uploader of the video, who’s name read “MrCreepyPasta”. I listened to some more of his stories, getting more and more sucked into this world of “Creepy Pastas”. On the description of every video, he told of CreepyPasta.com. I decided to check it out after a couple of weeks. I read some even scarier pastas than the ones I had heard, and I absolutely fell in love with them. I joined the site and have been reading from it ever since.

  219. I was once a vgpi member (Video game paranormal investigators), but then i got bored and started looking into
    real life myths and legends, then i found slenderman. That’s when i looked it up on google and found this site :D

  220. A couple years ago in high school my friends were talking about the rugrats theory. i wanted to know what it was so after school i googled the rugrats theory. It was some crazy stuff. I got curious to what else was on this awesome site and read other stories and started visiting about twice a week

  221. I came across creepy pasta when I was on an app called Ifunny and I saw that they had a jeff the killer picture, so I went online(youtube) and saw that creepypasta had its own channel and website and that is where I learned about slender, jeff, jane, and a bunch of other creepy people/things.

  222. I first found it sometime after watching BEN and ever since then I can’t stop reading them.Sometimes I lose sleep. So, you could say I have met with a terrible fate.

  223. I was playing this game called Toribash. In this game there is a chatbox. Someone said “Bye, gonna read creepypasta”

  224. I have a fried who rp’s as a Beyond Birthday character and he said “Who’s Better, Me or Jeff the Killer?” I became curious, so I looked Jeff I squeaked when I saw the picture of a whiten face with dark eyes and a red smile, but I, being the female protagonist I am, who will most likely end up regretting and becometerrified when home alone, looked him up on youtube. A story came up “Jeff the Killer, Go To sleep”by MrCreepyPasta I listened, and slowly began to get sucked into the abyss of his voice, it was then that I wanted to know more, so I watched the other 2 or 3 videos he had, and then went to google. Suddenly ‘Slenderman’ popped up, I began getting into that too, soon I was utterly engrossed in the Creepy pasta family, MrCreepyPasta and CreepsMcPasta were my favorite. Finally, I cam across a strange little thing on Wikipedia while in Tech Aps, which led to the investigation of “What is CreepyPasta.com.” I was sucessful on finding it later that night. I red the rituals word for word, I espeically became interested in the ones in which the narrator was the monster coming to get you. My parents stare at me when I describe the stories I read on here. I think I’ve gone mad.

  225. I came across creepy pasta when me and my friends were talking about cartoons and creepy aspects and perspectives about them. so I was searching the internet and saw this link that directed me to creepy pasta…. then 2 days later, I was browsing YouTube (watching pewdiepie) and clicked on chaoticmonki’s channel and became interested on his ‘cry reads’ playlist where he reads out stories and leaves a link of the story in his description box. Those links often directs to creepypasta. these events have only happened a week ago, but i would and can say, i have since been hooked to creepy pasta ^-^… its such a good website

  226. I was browsing the Bethesda forums when I came across the topic: ‘Watch the sky’, intrigued I decided to check out the posts and boy was I glad I did.

    After having read through several posts I got the gist of the matter and was desperately trying to find the original story (Jvk1166z.esp). Luckily someone suggested I visit creepypasta.

    Yep, this website offers me my daily dose of horror.

  227. Creepy pasta has been a part of life forever haha
    I really don’t remember my first encounter… I do know that it was when the original admin was around.

  228. I first heard about the slenderman i fougth it was just a mod for minecraft when the slender mod apered all over youtube. I started to talk to my step brother and he told me about creepypasta. He started with Jeff,Ben,the rake and smile.dog. Later i started to read all sorts of creepypastas i fougth they where amazing

  229. It started out talking to a friend about horror movies, and scary video games. then he mentioned some website called “creepy pasta”… i asked him what it was, and so he told me about it. and after THAT he recounted a few stories to me… I loved it, and googled creepy pasta, and it all went downhill from there. :D

  230. I was watching videos of people playing scary games, one of these games was called Slender, the guy said that the game he was playing was based on a creepypasta. “Creepypasta? What is that?” I thought stopping the video and googled “Creepypasta Slender” or something like that, I clicked in the first link I founded (In my language). So I read the story, it scared me a little, but I kept looking for every CP I could find, as a result, I couldn’t sleep for a week, but it was worth the prize.

    (Sorry if I wrote something wrong, as you can see, my main language is not english, so I had to use the google tradutor to help me write this comment)

  231. i found out by my friend from deviant art linked me a video to dead bart and then i found out it wason this website and i loved it

  232. Mostly on facebook pages, and then one night i got bored and i wanted to read more but they weren’t posting any creepypastas so, i googled it:3 Haha

  233. the way i found creepy pasta was by a youtube user by the name of Mr.creepypasta. the storys were interesting and quiet frieghting at some points. The ones he explains are interesting and quiet chillin from this site. I just love them, there are three other youtubers that do this. The first is Creepypast.jr, the second is CreepsMCpasta, and the third and final is creepypasta raven. i believe they all know each other and they sometimes collaborate to do creepypastas. they are just so interesting.

  234. thatguywiththebeanie

    I was on KnowYourMeme.com one day (my first visit to that site as well) when I came across a Meme called:’Jeff the Killer’. Curious, I checked it out. As I was reading it, it said it originated from Creepypasta.com. I wanted to read more stories like this, so I checked the website out. The first thing I checked out was the ‘WHO WAS THE PHONE?’ tag. I wasn’t very interested until I checked out Squidward’s Suicide. As I finished reading it, I was frozen with fear. As I started to read Dead Bart, I was scared that it was going to be as scary.

    Two days passed and I still hadn’t gotten Dead Bart and Squidward’s Suicide out of my head. I wanted to watch Squidward’s Suicide myself, and I wanted to finish reading Dead Bart. So I watched MrCreepypasta’s video about Dead Bart. I knew what had happened, I enjoyed it. Now i’m obsessed with the site and I can’t stop reading. HELP!!!!!

  235. I came across creepypasta on my own, many years ago, when I was in my teens. I was about 13 or 14 (almost 25 now), so you can tell I was a long time reader. But anyway, right to the point, I came across creepypasta, while looking for “scary stories” on the internet. I forget, exactly, where it was I saw them, but I do remember a good amount of them, some long, others short and to the point, on one page with a picture along side it.

    One picture, in particular, I remember was a creepy lady with stringy hair, winking. I remember seeing this picture in the Scary Stories series, which makes sense to me, now, why it come up in search. I love their drawing style, really sets the mood.

    I suppose the last thing I want to say, is that if I wasn’t as much of a horror fan, as I am, I’d have probably been introduced to it, when Slenderman became a meme… Or perhaps, when I was re-intruduced, when the Ben Drowned creepypasta first showed up. After that, I kind of never lost interest again, at least the good ones.

  236. Well, it was a long road to creepypasta.com… it began with Slenderman, but not through a direct search; I suppose you could refer to Slenderman as a sort of “door”. From Slendy, I dove into more and more horror over a wide range of media.
    As a logical, straightforward person, I can’t help but enjoy the sense of reassurance that comes from telling oneself. “No, it’s NOT real.” I continued looking for terror, to strengthen myself. And that’s how I came here.
    The first pasta I remember was “Mr. Widemouth.” It was a good start, not too scary, and I found myself seeking greater thrills.
    So here I am, still not scared. You know how people say, “Who needs sleep, anyway?” Well, I say, “I do. And I’m going to GET sleep, dang it.”

  237. I was on tumblr when I stumbled across a story called “Tulpa”, I’ve always liked creepy, horror, scary, evil, occult, paranormal, ect. stuff. So when I found this website, it was perfect. I am so obsessed now.

  238. I don’t remember what I had googled but it pulled up a link to Candle Cove. I really liked it so I started reading through some of the other stories. Most of them I didn’t care for and I ended up on crappypasta instead. That’s where I lurk most of the time now.

  239. My friend told me to look up “Slenderman”, I told her I already knew who he was and she said just do it. So I was on Google and I typed in exactly that, “Slenderman”. I was looking through the results and one imparticular caught my eye, it just happened to be here. So, I read it, I can’t remember the exact one but it was definatly about Slenderman. After that, I kept reading on about Jeff the Killer, Smiledog, Hoodie, Masky, The Rake, ect. and I got reeled in. It was very odd how these stories acctually gave me chills, because it is very hard to creep me out, by best even get me to jump. I love Creepypasta and I will never leave this site.

  240. Well my brother said want to read a scary story and showed me creepypasta after i read ben i totally forgot about this site, but then some girls were talking about how hot Jeff the killer was and i looked him up and read his story. And i guess i just got hooked to creepypasta. :/

  241. I first saw ashhbearrs creepypaster pokemon game “escape from lavender town” and I was like “damn that was weird” and just now I watched, colors I think his name is, and I saw lavender town syndrome which I thought was weird but then I saw squidwards suicide which was creepy as fuck loool but all in I thought it was pretty cool how people can make such realistic horror stories

  242. Saw a fan page in Facebook and the went on to search for the date. Landed here. Was amazed and struck at the pictures on fb that were really just gruesome and scary. Ever since I was a kid, I lived and breathed horror stories and murder and blood and all that gore. The first pasta I read was the one with this white thing that stumbled upon a hospital with a bloody kitten on its mouth saying it Jesus or something. Idk. I forgot the title. After that everything was good because i married this website. <3

  243. I discovered creepypastas about 6 years ago when I was transitioning from middle school to high school. I was googling random thing about dreams and nightmares and the like when I ran across a creepy pasta on the original website about how nightmares originate in the part of your brain that stores memories, not the part the normaly recalls dreams or something to that extent. The implication was that the monsters in your nightmares are real and not imagined. I stayed up all night reading all the creepypastas I could.

  244. well, of the jeff the killer story. i saw his picture go all over twitter and people told me to listen to the story . i got a thrill out of it because it scared me for weeks. then from that point on i kept going on deeper and deeper into horror stories, and he inspires me to write the poems i write.

  245. Well I was at home looking at YouTube one comment mentioned creepypasta I wanted to know what it was so I looked it up and now I’m obsessed with creepypasta. The first one I read was squidward suicide.

  246. hahha i found this website from my friend named thomas he started talking about this thing called slenderman and creepypasta so i looked it up on slenderman damn creepypasta i cant tell if its cool or just plain creepy my friend says not to worry its all fake storys but u never know

  247. I Love Smosh :DDD

    Well, my friend showed me Jeff the killer on LittleBigPlanet2 and I finally found the origin of it so I searched this website!

  248. I was watching scary things on my phone during halftime then I stumbled upon “The strangest video tape I’ve ever seen” by MrCreepyPasta and after that i kept listening to creepypastas, then i watched a video like at the beginning of the month and it mentioned this website and I looked it up. I just submitted one of my stories and I await an answer :D well that’s my story.

  249. I’m a huge meme-droider and came across a few memes about creepypasta and “who needs sleep anyway”. Myself being a huge horror fan had to check it out. Definitely had sleepless nights because of creepypasta. Unfortunately I can’t remember my first story. But it had to scare the shit out of me since I’m still a reader :)

  250. I’m not sure what the first story I read on the site was, but I remember that right underneath that story was the story “God’s Mouth”. I remember this one and not my first story because I thought god’s mouth was a little bit of a disappointment. I thought it was too long and that the ending wasn’t worth it… I forgot what exactly happened, though :P
    Anyway, I found out about the site because I was googling scary stories… I had this little ritual, where I would read stories every day, and soon as one scared me enough that I couldn’t sleep I promised myself I’ll never read scary stories again. After about two months, I would come back and repeat the process :)
    I remember I really liked a story called “The Warning” or something like that, about a kid who finds a pasta that was actually a warning, and then he goes missing (?)
    The Warning was my favorite story until I stumbled upon Psychosis, which I am still in love with.

  251. i was searching for creepy music when i ended up on the weird side of youtube. i found some creepy piano music and the top comment on that was “listening to this shit while reading creepypasta”
    i got curious and decided to google it.
    i wound up on creepypasta.net (site is a different one now) and read the one about candle cove. it was pretty good so i kept on reading.
    i’ve always liked ritual pastas though,

  252. i discovered this site by typing in “Slender Man” and here i am, reading Mr. Widemouth and Jeff the Killer(WHICH I REALLY LOVED) and other creepy lost episodes… they were kind of creepy, and that’s why i loved it and i am looking forward to reading more… i <3 Creepypasta

  253. My first experience with creepypastas was when my friend told me to look up “Haunted Majora’s Mask.” not knowing it was fake, BEN scared the crap out of me and I was afraid to turn my computer and all of my other electronics on.

  254. i found out by quotev i searched on quotev scary then popped up a story that said jeff the killer then i clicked a few days later i found out about slender man i few weeks later i came here

  255. the first i’ve encountered was the Rugrats Theory. lets see…..i was browsing the internet for theories on my favorite shows after seeing a picture about an adventure time theory. i put ‘show theories’ and scrolling through i saw ‘rugrats theory’ i read it and i admit-i was creeped out. although the song attached scared me (along with my friendsm roomate, and family) i fell in love with it (i love vocaloids!) im really glad i found creepypata, its always good for a nice story to give me chills

  256. i found creepy pasta when i was bored in science class (we were talking about eyes, yippee!) when my friend said try reading “Jeff is back” after reading the story i was instantly addicted to it now i do nothing in science class but somehow i still pass!

  257. Just yesterday I was watching some of PeanutButterGamer’s “Zelda Month” YouTube videos. One of them was about “BEN DROWNED”: a Majora’s Mask glitch story by a guy of the username “Jedusable”. My brother had strongly recommended that I watch it a month or two ago, but I had never really gotten ’round to it until then. So, I decided to watch it. Although I doubted the genuinity of the glitched game footage (and my suspicions were later proved to be correct), I really enjoyed the it and now knew the term ‘creepypasta’. (Also yesterday) I found this website and immediately honed in on the videogame pastas. Although not ALL of them were quite to my liking, they held most of my attention nonetheless and were very enjoyable; even fascinating. I am now hooked, and shall move on to other pastas (although I would love to find more gaming pastas). Thank you CREEPYPASTA.com.

  258. I googled scary romanian stories ( i am romanian ) and i founded the slenderman story but is not true slenderman was not founded in Romania even thought we have some good scary stories so i looked up and i sawed the creepypasta.com i was hooked cuz those stories were almost as scary as my grandfathers stories

  259. I was on omegle asking two strangers a question “favorite mythical creature” and someone said Jeff the Killer. Intrigued, I looked him up and found out that it was a creepypasta. Not knowing what creepypasta was, I looked up the site, and at first I was reading stories on the wiki but I eventually came to this site and started reading here. I read every creepypasta on the website that has a rating of 8.0 or above, and also a few other ones. So there it is, my story.

  260. It was the last week of school last year and I was in art class. We had a subsitute so we were on the computers when this kid Wyatt came up and showed us creepypasta.

  261. I watched Cry’s :reads and I had never clicked on the link to where he gets them from but one day my youtube stopped working halfway through one story and I wanted to know what happened so I finally clicked on the link and I got addicted. The first one I read was Ickbarr Bigelsteine. I only just got addicted to it.

  262. My 1st creepypasta was about Pokemon Leaf Green (I think) and how we destroyed our rivals childhood. I soon heard that it was called a ‘creepypasta’ and I quickly got addicted to it. I was reading as many pastas I can before I started to get jumpy from my dogs barking :P

  263. I heard someone mention it on Facebook. I googled it and I’m not sure which website I was on, but the first story I read was one those crappy urban legend ones so I dismissed the whole thing. I love everything horror so after a while I gave it another chance. I found the creepypasta index and I read psychosis and I was hooked from then on. Once I finished the index I hunted for more creepypasta and found this place.

  264. well i discovered creepy pasta by looking up who slenderman was because at the time i had no idea who he was. then a story popped up on Google about him on this exact site. so i started reading some other stories and here i am today:D

  265. I came across a reading of Jeff the killers story on youtube, from there i satrted hearing about Slenderman and eventually i ended up on google searching for more, i really got addicted to the holders series and am trying to make one of my own.

  266. I was on StumbleUpon, and it sent me to the Majora’s Mask story on the Creepy+Pasta blog. After watching all the videos and reading the story bits I browsed the site and became a creepy pasta enthusiast immediately after.

    Unfortunately Inu has since stopped updating the blog, claiming to have moved to tumblr, though that site is very rarely updated now too. This has forced me to branch out, so now I’m a regular reader at this site, as well as the Creepy Pasta Index and Say in Underworld.

  267. Anonymous Shall Not be Named.

    I found out about Creepypasta from my brother who would listen to re-tellings of them on YouTube before I went to SLEEP.

  268. I was watching Cry’s (choaticmonki) video readings on youtube. I came across the puppet which sounded interesting. I listened to it and wondered where it came from. In the description, it said the link to the site. So I followed the link and BAM!!! I was exposed to the most awesome site ever! (Maybe 3rd best…5th best sorry heh) anyways I loved the stories so I bookmarked the CREEPYPASTA. And I continue reading to this day.

  269. TheNonconformistRabbit

    My friend started obssesing over a creepypasta E-Book, and I decided to google it. I read Jeff The Killer and was hooked.

  270. I was on a random app on my iPod, and suddenly a pic of Jeff the killer shows up. It scared the crap out of me. later that month after i got over my fear of, well, a lot of horror things i went back to that pic and the person who posted it said it was from creepypasta. After reading a few i was obsessed. And now I use this site to scared my friends.

  271. I first went looking for Smile Dog because I was watching a minecraft video on youtube. It was a creepypasta mod feturing smile dog. Then I fell onto this place. I’ve been readisng ever since.

  272. Well I was sitting in class today when my mate passed me his phone showing me some Creepypasta. I find it quite awesome, cheesy and slightly creepy! Can’t remember the name of the one he showed me though.

  273. My first creepy pasta was the russian sleep experiment and i read it on facebook, that is, of course, not counting slender man and the marble hornets web series that my friend recomended to me.

  274. I had heard of creepypasta from freshmen in my dorm, but I really hadn’t encountered it until somebody recommended donnabellez reading of Ben Drowned on Youtube. She put a lot of emotion into it and it remains a favorite reading of the story for me.

  275. I came across creepypasta a few years back, just glancing over the website. During that time I was deathly scared of anytime spooky and dark. But just recently I started to read up into this website much more intently. I was training my brain to watch more scary movies without getting too scarred or paranoid. Oh course it worked, and I’m quite grateful. It always helped me find some loves in this world, such as Jeff the Killer, Candlejack and Smile Dog. It also opened up my eyes like while reading, Psychosis. I thanks you CreepyPasta for making my nightmares into a reality, and helping me get over my fears.

  276. Well, when I was a year younger than I currently am, I was told about the Slenderman, but never shown pictures. I became interested. I wanted more. I googled him, and found the pictures. Something clicked. I needed more. I couldn’t do without the paranormal. I became clinically obsessed. I logged on every day to read more. It became part of me. Thank you, Creepypasta, for fueling my delicious addiction.

  277. I first found out about creepypasta only yesterday. I saw a trailer for a movie called Black-Eyed Kids, and googled the term, finding a story in the creepypastawiki. I spent four hours reading stories, and another four today. I love scary stuff, so I’m happy as can be.

  278. I was at a friend’s bonfire party and someone brought out their phone and started reading some pasta to us. How I got introduced to Slenderman as well ^-^ love it here. Easily my favorite website.

  279. My boyfriend and his best friend showed it to me, kinda. I found different versions before of Slender and Jeff the Killer.

  280. I found it by chance while I was looking up random stuff. I am so happy I found it and the YouTube stuff. Very inspirational, creative, and original.

  281. I first heard about creepypasta when I found a youtube video explaining about the Slenderman I’ve been a fan of the website ever since.

  282. What brought me here was when I googled the source of a very short, simple yet extremely creepy paragraph I found on Tumblr. It was about something along this line: ‘when you are attuned to the silence, you’ll start to hear voices. And remember, there’s no such thing as voices without bodies.’

    I since then I keep going back to here.

  283. heard about it back in february of this year watching a linkara live panel on tgwtg, mentioned that he loved it during a question and also noted that he loved “candle cove”

    so i searched it and it was my first story of creepypasta

    and that sent me on a journey, for the next month i scared myself with creepypasta overload and just freaked myself out and was paranoid when sleeping lol

    BEN and slenderman and the vast mythos and series’, jeff the killer, bob, and various other amazing pastas,

    1. oop, another that got me hooked was definitely squidward’s suicide, that was the second story that I got into and it double hooked me and well, got on a hot streak, gosh, so much to talk about

      the rake-holy crap i have to stop typing lol

  284. I was on funnyjunk.com when there was a post about the place called lavender town in the pokemon games. Curious I looked at the comment section and found out I wasn’t the only one who thought the song from lavener town stood out a little more. Apparantly there are stories and myths about it’s creepiness, including one from here. After reading that pasta and the one called psychosis, I’m completely hooked. I always come back to lookfor more that are equal to psychosis, it’s the best IMO so far.

  285. I found out about this amazing site from ifunny, Facebook and a friend about the story about Sqwidwards suiside <<<Sorry if i spelled it wrong Btw loved it)

  286. I’ve been on /x/ forever… so there. I think the ‘masterpiece’ one is the first I ever read. The first that freaked me out was “The Rake” though. So good.

  287. god, i can’t even remember- it was a different format, an older one i think- it was on something like penpress, and i was flipping though the stories. there was ruth’s 911 call, the tape of a evp recoding, but i know the first one i read we the one about bloody mary. the one where it walks you though the whole thing. after that, i forgot about the sight for a few months, then suddenly remembered and found this newer one.

  288. Someone posted on Facebook about things that kids did after playing pokemon and I soon started reading more stories and I was hooked

  289. I think it started with BEN. I didn’t know what “creepypasta” was when people mentioned it in the comments, so I looked it up, found this site. The first ever story I read on here was Psychosis.

    I then became thoroughly hooked.

  290. I actually found out about Creepypasta when searching for the supposed “real” meaning of the Vocaloid song Dark Woods Circus. And from there I was hooked!

  291. I was browsing the internet for good scary story websites. It was in late 2010 and there were absolutely no good scary story websites. I found creepypasta. The first story I read was about a ring or something but the first memorable one was candle cove. It was probably my 5th pasta.Of course I had to show my best friend who is a super scaredy cat. I was reading it to her (first i will tell you we had been having some cable problems) late at night.When i finished she looked at me so scared and like terrified, then my tv bursts into the loudest static ever. She screams and almost bursts into tears and the tv changes back. Of course, i started laughing my butt off. (i was a little scared when it happened, but not as much as her)It was so funny.I didnt even have to set anything up! That night I vowed to always be faithful to creepypasta, because all the other websites suck.

  292. i first discovered creepy pastas after a friend told me about the slender man. i then started watching marble hornets and got scared for a while. then i found out that it started out as a picture from an artist. so i had a sigh of relief. but, and you can call me out if you want, recently i’ve seen some strange s***. first a man in a hood then a ghost, who i found out is really nice, adn now……everytime…ilook over my shoulder….or just out of the corrner of my eye…..i….see….a black figure not tall and slender no no. a dark figure in teh shape of a woman. i dont know why i see her. but almost any time i see her i hear “help me. help joe!”. when i got to look at her shes gone.

  293. The first creepypasta I ever read was Jeff the Killer. My friend told me to look it up and ever since I’ve been a big fan od the website! I like to discuss the stories with my friends and find out which ones they liked

  294. I cannot quite recall how I came about this site. I vaguely remember seeing Jeff the Killer pictures without actually knowing what the name was behind the face. As time passed, I think I soon stumbled along the site and began reading a creepypasta involving a ship and a dense fog. I’ve got to say, that is a very very interesting one. It’s what got me hooked to this. I’ve read the Russian Sleep Experiment, and plenty of others. Due to laziness, I often listen to MrCreepypasta read them cause he just adds a whole new world to the situation. I love this site dearly, I love all the nightmare fuel, and to be honest I feel like we need more amazing creepy pasta ideas. Something that can challenge other great creepypastas. ^^ That’s all I’ve really got to say.

  295. Well, my sister’s really paranoid about everything. She gets scared super easily. Her boyfriend, being the douchebag he is, sends her a link to a Slenderman video on YouTube. I, however, am very interested in creepy and mythical things such as this. I’ve always loved horror stories and tales, ever since I was really young. After the video, my sister was, of course, freaking out. I came over to her, where she was sitting in the computer chair. I saw what was on the screen and became interested. My sister pleaded with me, begging me not to look further into Slendy. But, I couldn’t resist. So, I googled Slenderman and it came up with Creepypasta, the first result on my screen. One click took me to a world full of Jeff the Killer, The Rake, Candle Cove, etc. :3

    1. I absolutely adore Candle Cove. It’s simply one of my favorite ones on this site, especially Tales of the Laughingstock ^^

  296. Well, I was told about Jeff the Killer by one of my friends. I read the wiki for it and a few days later I decided to go to the site. I am hooked.

  297. A long time ago I was looking up scary stories and happened to come across a real good one, A Hands On Approach, and fell in love with horror because of it. A few years later I’d forgotten about the site until I decided I wanted to go into writing, and discovered Jeff the Killer. I followed the trail back to Creepypastas and MrCreepyPasta, and here I am!

  298. I was lurking around Youtube late one night, checking out video game easter eggs and the like. I somehow managed to wander away from all the “MW3 OMG UBER SECRET” videos, and stumbled upon stuff like sonic.exe, slender man videos, and various other assorted creeps. One of the videos had a link to this site. I followed the link, and the rest is history.

    Since that day, I’ve been returning here every once in a while, hungry for a fresh spook. Surprisingly enough, I didn’t fancy scary stuff very much before. I guess all the time spent here has had its effects on me. :)

  299. I used to lurk 4chan for hours everyday. This started almost a decade ago. I had forgotten about that website, after graduating highschool, until I remembered about it 3 years ago. I started lurking again. They had the copypasta meme, which spawned the creepypasta meme. Long story short, I was bored today, deployed, and talking to my girlfriend. I know she loves creepy stuff, so I googled creepypasta. I ended up here, and let’s just say, I haven’t slept yet.

    Enjoy this site a lot do far, and I see myself possibly submitting in the future.

  300. I used to lurk 4chan for hours everyday. This started almost a decade ago. I had forgotten about that website, after graduating highschool, until I remembered about it 3 years ago. I started lurking again. They had the copypasta meme, which spawned the creepypasta meme. Long story short, I was bored today, deployed, and talking to my girlfriend. I know she loves creepy stuff, so I googled creepypasta. I ended up here, and let’s just say, I haven’t slept yet.

    Enjoy this site a lot do far, and I see myself possibly submitting in the future.

  301. It all began when I was at the park with two friends, Erin and Cooper. I don’t know exactly how it came up, but Cooper mentioned Mr. Creepypasta’s videos. Intrigued, I asked him about them and he showed me the one titled, “The Strangest Security Tape I’ve Ever Seen” on his iPhone. Now I’m hooked, and when I first introduced my best friend Will to Creepypasta, that’s the one I showed him. :D

  302. im a total pokemon dork and heard about this thing called lavender town syndrome. i was reading up on it and ended up here on creepy pasta, and i love it!!! xD its so addicting

  303. I discovered Creepypastas because of that Tails Doll story about Sonic R. My brother was obsessed with it, for awhile. Eventually, I decided to look into it and discovered the term creepypasta, which I eventually looked up. Some of them are really lame, but most of them are actually very fun to read :) and some are very scary. Oh, no! Demon the Pikachu have found me typing on the-

    Demon: Do you love me, now?

  304. I was over at a pal’s and he was on his computer and i ask what was he doing and told me he was on this site creepypasta. At first i chuckled to myself thinking of the name. But it wasn’t till around March 18 (A day after my birthday) i went one. I forget what story it was but it was really good,and i have been going on since then

  305. When I first came across Creepypasta, I was doing a study on Cryptology creatures. I am a Cryptozoologist, that is why I was looking up creatures that may or may not exist online. I was trying to find one to do a new study on. I keep looking for one, but none of them popped and seemed like a total mystery… That was until I came across such an unfamiliar creature, or maybe I should say humanoid? I honestly never found out what exactly he is, but maybe I will one day. His name was the Slenderman. He was an amazing creature to me who seemed so unbelievable and unimaginable, but yet so possibly real to me. I started reading stories, witness cases, and interviewed people on their beliefs and what they thought. It was amazing. It was the only case that really got my attention. I am still studying him today actually. I have been since the summer. He is truly an amazing creature and that was how I came across Creepypasta, which I still read and enjoy today.

  306. I’m one of those people who can look one thing up and then end up on the internet all night, just jumping from one thing to another. I ended up reading about Lavender Town Tune Syndrome or whatever, and how it could kill. First creepypasta I ever read.

  307. This is a nice site and im sure to visit it again.
    The first storie i readed from creepypasta is “You aren’t afraid,are you?”
    I really like this kind of stories not sure why.
    I actually want to make a movie of one of those stories

    Greetings Mardrac

  308. I found this, because of popularity for the discussion topic, and incredibly infamous Slender Man. Then, The Rake, and then, Jeff the Killer. I’ve been reading other posts, and all of them I think are good, I’ve found a few bombs, but other than that, great all around.

    ….I also read these stories because I find them incredibly helpful to my sleep.

  309. My first encounters with creepypasta was with the tails doll, but what finally got me hooked was squidward’s suicide, which I consider the scariest creepypasta of all time.

  310. Well, I really like this game Minecraft. So, I watch videos of it, and there’s a few youtubers, SkyDoesMinecraft and MinecraftUniverse, who made showcases on a mod that’s based all on creepy pasta, so I decided to check this out

  311. My sister (I’m not sure where she found out) showed me BENDROWNED. Having been interested, I searched up the site ten minutes later. After that (It’s been a good half year or so), I have been OBSESSED with this site. I’m here everyday, reading stories that are likely to scare me. But in a good way!
    SPREAD THE WORD before you GO TO SLEEP.

  312. I remember hearing about Creepypasta but never getting on it. Then, one day, my friend told me about it and let me read the Jeff the Killer story, my first pasta ever. We both are hooked on reading scary stories. I wish there were more Jeff stories! He will always be our fav scary dude! :D

  313. Well, I first discovered Creepypasta by searching “Scary urban legends” in Google i saw allot of posts that had the title “Creepypasta” in their posts. So after hearing thier stories i went on this site to see ‘What’s the beef’ and i just fell in love with all the stories and how creative and sometimes chilling :) I love it so much now it is my home page :D

  314. I found it through a friend, we were googling the “Squidward’s Suicide” Story and We found it being read on youtube, Through that I was introduced to MrCreepyPasta, CreepsMcPasta, CreepypastaJr, and the rest of them. I’ve been hooked on reading all these stories and even trying to write my own to make it into the CreepyPasta hall of fame, Love this site

  315. My sister was on /b/ and found the creepy pasta ” expressionless” soon she bacame hooked to creepy pastas and i wanted to know what it was so i looked one up and found “Sparky”

  316. when i was on youtube in started to hear about this episode of pokemon that cause kids to have seziures so i decided to click on one of the videos and it was a pokepasta the one about the creepy ghost pokemon that would kill pokemon and i just kept going from there, listening to Mr. creepypasta tell me about the scary yet fantastic world of the pasta.

  317. Moony Wormtail Padfoot and Prongs

    My friend sent me one story over facebook and I just started reading more and more and more! I love this site :)

  318. Moony Wormtail Padfoot and Prongs

    My friend sent me one story over facebook and I read one more the two more now its tradition for me every night to get myself scared as possible while reading many of the wonderfully creepy stories on this site :D

  319. My best friend first showed me that story of Ben in Majoras Mask, and of course I loved it. Then she showed me this web site and so yea. I’ve been on here ever since.

  320. I was a /little/ obsessed with Slenderman for a short period of time and stumbled upon this website. Pretty much it, quite uninteresting X3

  321. I wanted to google ‘creepers’ and the first suggestion I got from google after typing ‘creep’ was ‘creepypasta’. So I got curious about what creepypasta exactly was and the rest is history.

  322. I essentialy found out about it through my favorite youtuber, Cryoatic. He does this series where he reads aloud creepypasta stories and some of them really freaked me out so I decided to check it out for myself.

  323. Back in ’08/’09, I discovered it through a website called “The King Of Wolves” (got it from a post in 4chan’s paranormal board), basically about so-called ‘easter eggs’ in real life. I loved the ritual pastas back then. Also, pasta like Angel Statue, The Other Watcher and The Holders series kept me hooked. From there I found Marble Hornets, Suicide Mouse, Candle Cove and the SCP foundation.

  324. My one Teacher was talking about how ‘evil’ Creepypasta was so I went To the library during study hall and looked it up.
    As soon as I read about Jeff the Killer(What she was talking about) I was hooked now she calls me the ‘demon child’ XD I love my school.

  325. I had thiss app on my phone called funny jokes, and it had categories like short, long, blonde, racial, and so on, and one day I checked the long section, and this guy was posting stories like the russian sleep expiriment, and one or two more I forgot, and saying at the end they were from creepypast.com. so I decided to check it out. I’ve read every srory on here since then.

  326. I was really into lets plays and I was watching a Majora’s Mask LP when the lets player talked about BEN. I read it and it ended until a few weeks ago when my friend showed me creepy black Pokemon. I then got curious and decided to check out some other gaming creepypastas. then I found a Squidwards Suicide from the guy doing the gaming pastas. then I found the main pastas like Jeff and the Rake on youtube and got hooked and ended up here.

  327. A page I had liked on facebook was posting a bunch of Pokemon Creepypastas, I look more into it and found Creppypasta wiki.

    I fell in love that day.

  328. I first heard of CreepyPasta from my friend. First One I ever read you ask, Why “Russian Sleep Experiment” Of course! I know SO origanal. But I new aout Slenderman and had played the game a ton of times and honestly, I like getting the shit scared out of me. I come home from school everyday and play a round of Slender, lol Im getting of topic, I come on here everyday. I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE The Slenderman Stories. They just Crack…Me….Up…Remember Kids…Dont look behind you…

  329. i was looking for halloween pasta

    like maybe macaroni shaped like ghosts for a craft project

    and what do you know…

  330. okay lemme just

    hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    so either we have two people (i’m reading this right anonymous says they’re two people right???) so bored with their lives that they’re here tag teaming over something super pointless

    or we have one person who is the pettiest fucker ive ever seen

    either way holy shit that last comment is so amazing i am dying rn, dying

    i wish t5he voting system actually worked for me i’d thumbs your comments up for the sheer joy you’ve just brought me anonymous :)

    1. Omg, you dumbass. I’m not saying we were both on at the same time just NOW. Way to read the conversation. I was saying over our history of our IP address(es) on this website – with both of our laptops and phones (which we swap), we’ve each used them. Therefore, Derpbutt saying he doesn’t like me because of my IP wasn’t fully justified.

      Nothing makes me “crazy” either. You’re trying too hard. Too many “ha’s.”

      I was actually interested in seeing if he, despite saying he wouldn’t reply, was going to be decent enough to at least tell me if he was calling me a liar, at the point that I’m asking. That was the only reason I came back.
      I guess he won’t and that’s fine. Of course, he’s seen my comment since he approved it and clearly is sticking to his word of not answering, so I won’t come back at all either.

  331. I found out about creepy pasta due to finding an image on the Internet of smile dog. I was a little intrigued, so I decided to find out the origin of the picture. This is when I stumbled across this website.

    The particular stories that got me hooked to begin with were candle cove and smile.jpg. :)

  332. Well I was listening to one of Cry’s read videos where he read creepypastas and I thought “Hey this is really creepy” and since I love everything about horror I checked this out and I ended up here.

  333. My friends told me about slender man and I looked it up. I fell upon creepy pasta.

    I told my friends at Holy Cross catholic school.

    Then I found the minecraft mod. Holy crap..

    Then I played the game o man…..

  334. The first creepypasta I read was one called ‘The Woman’ or ‘The Mannequin’ and it freaked the hell out of me. Most of the pastas on here (e.g Jeff The Killer) don’t scare me, Dear Abby freaked me out the most though because I’ve been stalked before although not to that extremity! Thank god!

  335. My friend Katie had read Jeff the Killer and some of the Pokemon Pastas and she showed me them after I played the game Slender a month or two ago.

  336. I had been looking through pictures on a page on facebook, and i saw a creepy picture with a ridiculously large caption. i was reading through it and i was so freaked out (it was the rake story), and i looked down through the comments and people were saying that it was some “good creepy pasta”. so i decided to search it up and it took me to this site.

  337. So I was on Youtube checking out video game trailers, then through the site’s suggestions, I went on to watch those about video games mysteries, and I discovered creepypasta.

  338. Creepy Dubstep Llama

    I first saw one when my insomnia was keeping me up browsing youtube on my phone. I saw a video called The Girl In The Photograph which was by the user mrcreepypasta. After watching it, i was hooked. I then watched Emotional Acting, Broadcast Interruption, Play With Me, The Couch, Suicide Mouse, and quite a few others. I was up til 5:00am watching them. I couldn’t stop. The next day i kept watching them. I spend the whole day pondering the mystery of Candle Cove. Im still hooked on watching them.

  339. Before I moved away, my old friends and I used to have hang outs all the time. It’d always be at my one friend’s house because he had to coolest stuff (guitars, a piano, trombone, pool table, etc.) Anyways, at night we’d always gather in his computer room and sit on the couches as one of us- usually my friend Sam- looked up the creepiest things on the internet. No surprise here…it was almost always Creepy Pasta, 99% of the time. I remember the first time we did it. We looked up Squidward’s suicide and copied the paragraphs into Google translator so we could have the computer literally read it to us. We cuddled on the couch with each other in dead fear xDD that night I didn’t sleep…or the next night…OR the next night. Ever since we were hooked on Creepy Pasta.

  340. I saw the thumbnail for Jeff the killer on YouTube and it scared the crap out of me. I clicked on it, then I was hooked on creepy pasta.

  341. I loved the Halloween pumpkins and these stars are definitely prettier than the original stars, but I have a request I know you won’t pull through on:
    How about sexy snowflakes? :3

    1. Yeah, because I never do anything you guys ask of me…? Starting a request by implying that I don’t ever take suggestions is a really smart move.

      But in this case, it’s not even a possibility. I can’t tamper with the rating plugin, our choices are what they gave us.

      1. Actually, I said that only because I thought you would say it’snot related, since the pumpkins actually were. I alsodidn’t say you NEVER takesuggestion. I just didn’t thinkyou’d takethis particularone.

        Sowhat’smaking you increasingly cranky: your finals or managing this site alone?
        Halfthe time you answer people,there’s anairof bitchiness.

        1. Here’s an honest answer. Keep in mind that a lot of the time I’m going to be using a general “you” – while you did annoy me, that’s all you did. It’s also going to be long, but I’m sure most of you have realized by now that I am inclined to being really wordy – blame having to pad out tons of papers in high school/college. It’s a hard habit to break.

          My increasing shortness is directly tied to the fact that I’m getting more and more frustrated with a lot of the feedback that I get. I’m constantly answering the same questions over and over and over and over and over (so usually if there’s an air of bitchiness to a response, it’s because it’s a question that I’ve had to answer multiple times even though it’s been answered all over the site and many times on the same page as the question – and sometimes quite often the same person has left the question on multiple pages) and if I answer with even a touch of sarcasm, I get bitched at. If I express my opinions on a pasta and am not unilaterally positive about it, I get bitched at (because apparently somewhere along the lines, some readers decided that I was not allowed to express my opinions). If I make a typo, I get bitched at. If I don’t have submissions open, I get bitched at and threatened. Add that to the fact that there’s been an influx of abusive emails and comments (that you guys don’t get to see because I don’t approve that kind of BS) lately and I’m really just at the point of wondering why on earth I continue to bother with a community that clearly despises me. Today I logged into the contact us email and it was stacked 15 deep with emails that where just various permutations of “fuck you derpbutt” – that is absolutely a way to get me feeling less than wonderful about the community.

          But really, I’ve just decided that since apparently people were going to hate me even when I was nice and patient to everyone, I might as well start standing up for myself. What you implied was rude (yes, it was, no matter how you try and spin it – if you legitimately did not mean it that way, you certainly should have phrased it differently) and your backpedaled excuse doesn’t even make sense (the current stars are Christmas ones, so why would snowflakes be unrelated if those aren’t)? I’ve said this before, but if you cannot deal with people replying in kind, do not make passive aggressive and rude comments. It is that simple.

          I am not your kindergarten teacher; I am not paid to be nice to you, to endlessly hold your hand while you learn to read and smile when people are rude to me. It’s getting very obnoxious, this recurring meme of “we can all talk to derpbutt like he’s a piece of shit and constantly make passive aggressive digs at him but if he is even remotely acerbic in response he’s a horrible person wahh” that’s been popping up in the comments. Furthermore, I do think it’s somewhat important to call people out on their crap so that they can realize when they’re being a tool and know that it’s not actually appropriate. I know that a lot of people are still in middle school (or younger) and they may not be getting that sort of wake up call – having someone respond honestly when you offend them – in school. This is also the reason that I actually approve and reply to comments like yours, because on the same hand (I know that’s not quite the right turn of phrase but I’m blanking), if I am in fact being a gigantic toolbag, other people can chime in and let me know.

          It’s also worth noting that even when people use the Anonymous handle, I can see their IP and comment history. So I do develop opinions on some of you anons. Sometimes I respond to someone who is seemingly anonymous a certain way because I’ve developed a low opinion of them or have learned that they tend to be insulting and passive aggressive in their comment history, thus it’s easier for me to take their comments towards me as such because their past track record makes it more likely that they’re just being a dick. You notice how some people, I have absolutely no issue with answering their questions nicely, even if the answers are a shade obvious? That absolutely has to do with this part.

        2. I was already under the impression that you could see IP addresses. You should keep in mind that more than one person can be posting from the same IP. Thank you. I have never been an asshole to YOU specifically, and I don’t think the other person has either. So you must be referring to what you’ve seen us say to other people. As if you didn’t just admit you’ve been bitchy to other people as well, so who are you?

          As far as you saying it doesn’t make sense because “these are Christmas stars”…
          Well, yeah, they did look more Christmasy because they looked shinier (and I can’t really explain how else); that’s why I said they look prettier. But stars are the standard rating symbol, that’s why they’re still considered related to a scary website. During Halloween – a scary holiday – the pumpkins are fitting to not only the holiday but to this website.
          Snowflakes are only relevant to the season, and have zero creepy factor. That’s the only reason I assumed that you wouldn’t do it.

          No, what I said definitely wasn’t “rude.” It may have upset you, but that doesn’t make it generally rude. That’s your subjective take on it because, again, as you admitted, you’re touchy lately.
          The way I said it was more like a tentative precursor. Like, “Disclaimer: You may be uninterested.”
          That’s all.
          Tell me you’ve never once said or at least heard someone say
          “I know you aren’t interested, but…”
          “I know you won’t like this, but…”
          and so on.

        3. Regarding the IP, it does separate various handles on each IP, and it doesn’t take a genius to recognize one particular person’s way of writing. And yes, I form opinions based on how some users treat other users. My point was that if I see someone treating everyone a certain way enough to remember and recognize their IP, when they make a comment to me that can be construed as rude, it’s far easier for me to find it offensive because I know that person has a history of being rude and making similarly insulting/passive-aggressive remarks to others. Conversely, if someone has a post history that’s a bit more friendly or more focused on actually critiquing the pastas and not other users, I can assume that I’m just reading what they said wrong and that they’re not actually meaning it negatively. That isn’t strange, we make these sorts of judgements all the time when dealing with people.

          As for the rest of your comment, I’ll just copy/paste what I already said because I don’t feel like repeating myself: “What you implied was rude (yes, it was, no matter how you try and spin it – if you legitimately did not mean it that way, you certainly should have phrased it differently)”

          Now, you can continue making yourself look foolish by backpedaling and making contrived excuses, or you could’ve just said “sorry, I could’ve phrased that better, I didn’t mean it like that” – but you’re choosing instead to keep digging your hole in way that really only cements my general negative image of you. If you want to continue (because you do seem to be a “last word no matter what” type), I’ll keep approving your comments, but you’ll be talking to yourself, so… fair warning.

        4. It’s funny because I honestly had planned to not reply and now, contradictory enough, I am replying just to tell you that you were wrong. Obviously I can’t say that you were completely wrong because I am literally carrying out the act of replying, but you were wrong in your assumption that I need the last word (if I planned to not do it, I obviously was okay with not having it) and your reason for your assumption was wrong. That false notion alone bothered me the most.

          It bothered me even more than how you seem to be insinuating (not sure) that I’m making things up. You keep saying I’m
          “backpedaling.” As stated, I could be wrong, but does that mean you think I’m making some aspects up to look better or something? All I’m doing is explaining to you how I meant my statement. You can reread my comment too, about how it indeed was not rude.
          Either way, that doesn’t mean I’m backpedaling. You yourself acknowledged that it might not have been intended to be taken the way you had taken it. So, yes, I was telling you how it actually was meant. I don’t see why that means I have to be making it up. Again, I could be wrong.

          By saying, “It doesn’t take a genius to recognize the way a person types,” does that mean you’re agreeing and saying, “Yes, I can see that there are two people” or are you saying, “No, you’re definitely the same person”? I’m really asking because it looks like it could go either way. Actually, I guess you’re not replying.
          Just so you know, there are two phones and two laptops between us, and yes, we do type very similarly as people tend to do when they text/talk every single day and live together. You know, you pick up words, phrases and writing styles from people you hang out with a lot. Girls who are close enough get their periods synchronized.

          You’re coming off like a know-it-all.

        5. ughhh something is wrong with this site on my phone. my reply below was supposed to be a response to the crazy anonymous!!

          maybe it will work this time

          but maybe it’s better if it doesn’t because i think anonymous might actually be crazy

          watch out derpbutt she’s going to skin and kill you!!!!!

      2. I just remembered how I almost donated (because I’m so mean, especially to you). The only reason I didn’t was because my card wouldn’t work while the address was changing. I’m so glad that didn’t happen. 

  342. Well I remember a time when I was on funnyjunk I was reading this scary story and loved it. There were several and on a comment said something about how they loved creepypastas and then said something about creepypasta.com and I looked it up and before I knew it I read all the pastas that were ever written at that time. Good times.

  343. Well I discovered creepypasta from one of my friends. One night it was late and thunderstorming and i was on facebook. My friend posted something like “thunderstorming night with a full moon??? creepypasta time!!” and i got curious about it and searched it. and thats how i found this site and also why its hard for me to sleep without lights on lol

  344. I found creepypastas on YouTube. I was watching some videos when I noticed that a creepypasta called “SquidWard’s Suicide” by a guy named Some Ordinary Gamer was recomended. I watched the video and searched up this website.

  345. I found out about creepypasta on youtube when i was looking around in pokemon Lavender town and then i found out the story created in creepypasta!
    I just love creepypasta immediately!!!
    :d

  346. My first ceepypasta was Ben drowned on youtube. I started watching game myths and creepypastas on youtube and now I cant sleep without light :p

  347. i discovered it when i was searching through pictures on Google i had typed in just the word Creepy images came up and i had heard a little about creepy pasta but at this time i hadn’t forgot about it but i wasn’t like WHERES THE WEBSITE AT i come across it and i click thinking there’s nothing else i could possibly do tonight but when i clicked i was like oh okay there’s reading alright reading is fine so i read away my imagination became my worst nightmare as the first pasta i read(which was squidward’s suicide) actually gave me legitimate nightmares so i woke up and me being me i like being afraid so i read more and became a regular Reader here at my Home CREEPYPASTA

  348. I played Slender then the next day my friends told me about the website that has a whole bunch of stories about him. I love creepypasta.

  349. I heard about this site through my brother when I was 10 I’m 14 now I remember my first pasta was a about this elderly lady who said she was God I think it was called razors but after reading pyscosos I was hooked

  350. Someone you should hate

    I got onto it when My friend emailed the link to me. We were trying to be asses to each other so she gave this site to me, but now I thank her for it.

  351. I was going through a Zelda phase a little over a year ago and was reading different people’s reactions to Majora’s Mask. Someone mentioned the “haunted cartridge” and Creepypasta. I checked it out and was instantly drawn in to the elaborate story and videos that went along with it. Definitely made me a little paranoid about Majora’s Mask for a while!! I love coming back to the site every now and then to see what new stories pop up.

  352. I first learned about creepypasta through the popular app ‘iFunny’ (which isn’t very funny anymore I most add) and I saw Jeff the Killer’s picture in the featured last December.It scared me so much that it took till February to get the guts to search the picture up again.Then I learned all about Slenderman,Ben,Rake,etc.

  353. for me it started when my friend told me to look up the my little pony fanfic “cupcakes.” After reading this i quickly started to look up other creepy pastas such as “squidwards suicide” and “Jeff the Killer.” I enjoyed the thrill so i looked up creepypasta in youtube and i found mrcreepypasta along with this site. every sense i visit this sight daily and have been subscribed to mrcreepypasta

  354. I was on Facebook on night when I saw a cartooned picture of some creepyPasta characters. The alter ego of Link made me curious so I asked and was told it was and I quote. “BEN.” So I googled the words CreepyPasta. I went to the Wikia and well I’m a die hard now. I even write for the wikia when my computer doesn’t go all screwy on me.

  355. The first time that I even heard about Creepy Pasta was when I came across “The Rake” read by Mr.CreepyPasta. The way that he read it excited me, and I’ve been into reading them ever since.

  356. I discovered creepypasta when someone sent me a message on facebook saying ” here’s a pic of my little cousin” and i clicked the link and it was a pic of JEFF THE KILLER. So i google jeff the killer and am instantly hooked on creepypasta!

  357. I think I heard about creepypasta in some sites, but never actually paying attention to it. So, in one night, I was bored with the internet and decided to look in this creepypasta stuff. I read some story and there’s one that I still remember clearly, it was stn.dll and the story that I actually find creepy are White with Red, The Blind Man’s Favor and My Fear of Water.

  358. I was on youtube and i stumbled upon the “Mr.CreepyPasta” channel and started with Jeff the killer who is my all time favorite whih led me here

  359. I found creepypasta through my boyfriend and his best friend. I was sitting in Reading, and his best friend starts telling me about the Gloom House (I think it was called), and I wanted to look it up. Then I read God’s Mouth Cave, and a few more, and since then I come to creepypasta for all of my scary story needs (:

  360. My boyfriend would go on and on about creepypastas then one day it can to the point were whenever he would read one he would get crazy hiucinations. I was worried and wanted to have an idea of the hilucinations he would be having. I started with Te Holder series and moved on Slederman, I just finished reading zombie creepypastas. It’s safe to say that I am now like my boyfriend with our hiucinations. It’s such an adventure…

  361. At first, I’m really a fan of horror stories so I tried to search some more (I spent alot of time in googling the best. :D). Then, I saw a website of scary stories. I’ve read all of the short stories there but, I am still not contented that’s why I ended up here. I saw it being recommended. The first time I saw the site, I knew that this is really what I want. I’ve already forgotten the first story I have read. All I still remember is that upon reading all the stories I have seen, I became more obsess in horror stories. And I love CREEPYPASTA !!! xDD

  362. Someone linked a creepypasta on twitter, but I didn’t click it beacause I was too scared. But I googled creepypasta because I didn’t know what it was, and then the Russian Sleep Experiment showed up. And that story is the reason I am hooked on creepypastas today!
    Also, the “Ben Drowned” creepypasta was a big part of it, since I’m kind of a gaming nerd.

  363. I was actually on Failblog reading memes. It mentioned your site. I stared at it for a few minutes, wondering if it was a real site, and I decided it was not. However, my brain poked me until I gave in and actually looked it up. I’ve been looking for a site like this for a long time. I’m so glad I found it. I am HOOKED! It makes my soul do a jig. =D

  364. i got here from sky does Minecraft. he was doing a Creepypasta mod for Minecraft and i got the idea to Google it. i came across thousands of sites that were not awesome enough for me to come back. then i clicked a link that sent me flying over here. this website is the BEST site i googled… EVER! so in that in mind i never pretty much left Creepypasta.com.

  365. I was watching a mod review of the creepy pasta mod and that was back when there was only smile dog, Jane and Jeff the killer, so I was interested in Jeff (I was interested in smile dog but apparently looking at the picture will make you kill yourself, I’m not taking any chances) so I looked him up, first I found the wikia creepy pasta and then earlier this week (I found the wikia a WHILE ago) I looks up creepy pasta at school and since miss wasn’t looking I had a peek, turns out this site is blocked by the schools Internet so this is the first time I’ve seen THIS site, wikia wasn’t blocked, since then the memorable pastas I’ve seen are Jeff the killer, Jane the killer, slenderman, smile dog, mothman, rake, walker and eyeless jack, eyeless jack of which scared me to the point where for the past two mornings since then I’ve woken up and checked my stomach for stitching

  366. Honestly I had Google’d scary stories and while clicking links on random websites I ended up here. And that was
    3 – 4 years ago. I’ve been coming back ever since. I unfortunately can’t remember what the first story I ever read, but I remember the stories used to be original as hell and scary. Not that they aren’t anymore but they don’t make ’em like they used to.

    1. Actually I remember the first story! It was called something like A Moment’s Clarity or something similar. Not really scary but I dug it.

  367. It was a random thread on a forum for some video game I can’t even remember. They were basically dumping random creepypastas, although they referred to them as scary stories.

    I was young back then, and one of the stories (Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv) creeped me out so much that I searched the title, and that’s were I learned the word creepypasta. Now, I loved scary stories even back then, so I decided to dig deeper into the meme. I actually found this site that same day!

  368. I was on my gf’s Facebook when I saw one of her friends updated her status and it was her sharing a video titled Squidwqard’s Suicide. Obviously, I was very interested in knowing what it was. After reading it (I didn’t listen to it cause the atrocious Stephen hawking voice just pissed me off) I wanted to see if there were any more of these stories so I just typed in creepypasta on google and the first link brought me here :’)

  369. Well, A friend showed me the Candlecove pasta. Freaked the hell out of me. A week later Its halloween so I decided I need a good scare. After reading all the rites and rituals (Thats right, All of them!!!) I was hooked for life on creepypasta…

  370. Pokemon: The Lost Silver brought me here when I was ten, looking for pokemon games online. Right in the childhood.

    Then, when I was about 13 my friend asked me if he could use my phone to look up something for a school project. He promptly looked up Jeff the Killer and made me read it.

  371. I was searching google for scary stories a while back while a suggestion came up for creepypasta.com. I have always been a fan of horror fiction and the like and I can honestly say that I am always satisfied by what is submitted here. All of you who submit have done such great work :)

  372. curiosity on Slenderman brought me here. and Squidward suicide brought me here.

    The one I loved the most are the survival guide, the sensible ritual, Bedtime (I wish there’s a movie version) and Cand- ah I almost spoke his name.

  373. I first discovered CreepyPasta when i was reading on the SLenderman Wiki. I started reading on that wiki after watching Marble Hornets(suggested to me by a friend). i saw a picture someone posted that looked strange so i pulled it up to full size. Then I saw the picture. A pale white face, eyes open wide and eyelids burned, singed lips and hair, and a smile carved into his face. Yes, Jeff the Killer. I told my friend about the picture i had seen and said he recognized it from a website and he told me about creepypasta. then i got on the site for the first time and read the story of Jeff the Killer. Ever since then ive been hooked. I LOVE CREEPYPASTA!!! <3

  374. My first encountered Creepypasta was Slenderman. I started watching Marble Hornets on Youtube and haven’t stopped yet. Couldn’t sleep for awhile, and it took a long time for me to gather up the courage to start reading these stories. However, now I’m completely addicted, and I don’t regret typing the name into my search bar at all.

  375. My friend showed me on her phone cause she is ADDICTED to this website… After a while I read them and that’s how I got here… My first one was the only one in uncatigorized…

  376. My jerk face brother introduced me to Slenderman last year during a level 5 hazard fog. Scared the shit out of me, but a later Google search for more Slenderman stuff directed me here.

    Also I would like my soul back now please.

  377. My friend was talking to me about it to me, and I was like ‘well, ok.’ so basically he put up Squidward’s Suicide and made me read it, trying to troll me. But I liked it, even if a little disgusted, and asked where he got the story and he said creepypasta.com :)

  378. Well, I saw The Rug-rats Theory, vocaloid song,on Youtube. Then I saw Jeff the Killer, then I saw Squidwards suicide and then I came on the site.

  379. The first pasta i ever read was Listen To The Clock. My friend Myles showed me this and i thought it was really interresting, so i decided to check out the website further. The seccond pasta i ever read was The Girl In The Picture. After reading about 30 different pastas, i decided i truely loved the website and now i’m on it everyday. I feel like its better to read scary stories all day than to watch tv all day. So, i have to thank my friend Myles for introducing me to this website in the first place. :)

  380. DoctorWhooves2121

    So, I’m at my first ever Con, Phoenix ComiCon 2012, and as I’m looking through the scheduled events, I saw some creepypasta events. I go, “well, what’s that?” and googled creepypasta. i actually ended up here first, and haven’t gone more than week without visiting since.

  381. I actually found out about the whole creepy pasta thing from my little brother and ever since then ive been hooked on them because I like the whole dark creepy and sorrowful atmosphere of it all I find it… nice

  382. I found the creepypasts site after I had been watching PewdiePie and others play slender. The idea of such a horrible creature made me want to know more, so I looked up slenderman and found the wiki, which, in turn, led me here. Now I am a creepypasta addict. I like most of the creepypastas that i have read, but theres one that gets me every time and its still the slenderman one. The reason that it creeps me out is that I live near the woods and once and a while I hear footsteps near there…… Creepy… So yeah Creepypasta rules.. Watch out for Slendy!

    1. I live near the forest and i go out there everyday 2 look 4 slendy man . No luck yet… :( WISH MII EXTREME LUCK ON FINDING MY HERO!!!! =3

  383. The first creepypasta i read actually was Ben, on the creepypasta.wiki page. I heard about it when my friends were all scared of Ben and i was like ” who is ben .___. ” so i looked it up and read the story, i enjoyed it and i kept reading on the wiki until i wondered if there was a creepypasta.com so i ended up here

  384. I first discovered creepypasta when I read about Smile Dog on some other site. I was curious, so I looked it up and came across this site. I read about smile dog, went to the front page, and then read all of the creepy pastas ever posted here. I got hooked immediately.

  385. I’ve always loved to scare myself with a chilling story every once and a while, and I started to watch youtube videos, not to long ago, of a guy who read scary stories and posted his recording of them on youtube. His name is ChaoticMonki but some people refer to him as Cry. (God must have blessed his vocal cords or something because he reads amazingly)I started to hear about “Creepypasta” after that and thought it was quite a strange name. I soon looked it up and started to read a bunch of amazing stories. Now i’m hooked!

  386. A friend of mine sent me a link to a stpry called Squidward’s Suicide. On the site that story was on, I noticed a link to a site. This site. After reading that story, I wanted to see more, so I clicked the link and became instantly hooked. It took a while for me to get up the nerve to try and write a creepypasta, but I did eventually. Never Again is the only one I ever wrote though. I enjoy reading horror more than I enjoy writing itm though both ammount to a very exciting experience.

  387. i read one about a zombie pandemic where the zombies can talk and think and beg you in plain english to let them take a bite out of you. the story was from the point of view of an infected person, who at the end tells the reader he plans to lure someone into his house and attack them. then some time after that i read the russian sleep experiment, which is probably the best pasta i’ve ever read.

  388. I just started reading on here today, and I love it! I was on Facebook and someone posted a photo with a creepypasta story on it. I read it and decided to come check it out. I just read a bunch of stories for like, I wanna say at least four hours. Amazing! :)

  389. don't look behind you.

    I was on a YouTube channel when someone mentiond “slenderman” and I was asking some of my friends where I could read more about slenderman and they said go to creepypasta.com 5 months ago I’ve been hooked ever since

  390. I found out cuz my cuzin Taylor LOVES and has a crush on, Jeff the Killer, she told me who he was on halloween night, so I decided to search him up. And because I was laying in bed, all lights off, Halloween night, 12 at night, all alone, reading Jeff the Killer. Totally freaked out, ALL night, I thought he was like a cartoon guy when she told me. So I found out about Creepypasta on Halloween night, and Jeff was my first story. Then Slender, then Smile, then BEN, then Jane, then Sally, then Jack. And now, I am, Mrs. Creepypasta.

  391. I discovered creepypasta from a youtube video for a mod review for minecraft, a game that I play, the mod was for about 4 creepypastas, Smile dog, Jeff the Killer, Jane the Killer, and the Rake, that was 2 days ago now, and I have been hooked since.

    1. The mod review made me think about them, and I decided to look at this “Creepypasta” website, I read about Jeff The Killer, and all the others, and then, before I knew it,it was 3:00 in the morning, and I had started reading the pastas at something like 12:00, and since then, I have been a Creepypasta lover.

  392. It was a couple years ago I read the candle cove story on another website. I was hooked. Traced it back to creepypasta and have been reading scary stories since.

  393. I started reading creepypasta before I found this site. I think the first actual story I read was “Russian Sleep Experiment”. I was very impressed by that. Although now looking back to it I don’t think the “Russian Sleep Experiment” was that good. The second one was “Tulpa”. It was freaking amazing, I still can’t get it out of my head. Then I wanted to know what creepypasta actually was and I got a link to this site from knowyourmeme.com. The link was “Bad Dream”… Yeah… That one probably creeped me out more than anything in my entire life. I don’t think it’s a masterpiece, but for some reason that scared the hell out of me. Then I saw a thread about which creepypasta would you want as a movie and there was “Psychosis” in like every third comment. So I read it. Now it holds a special place in my heart (alongside with the “Tulpa”). Unfortunately, I can’t find anything on the same level as the aformentioned two, but I’m still glad that I found this site, even though there were times when I could not sleep till 3 A.M. because of it. XD

  394. Youdon'twannaknow

    I think my first creepypasta was sonic.exe because I watched a video called “Haunted Gaming” on YouTube.

  395. I first found creepy pasta from a Cry Reads on youtube and decided to check it out. Little did I know I would later become addicted to scaring myself into not sleeping many nights in a row.

  396. When I went to a Reunion at my Grandpa’s house, my cousin
    said that he wanted to show me something called majora’s mask Ben. My Grandpa has a mac so me and my cousin were able to get on. Anyways, he took me to this website and I’ve loved it ever since!

  397. In one summer night me, my brothers and cousine sat on an big stone and was supposed to tell ghost stories to each other. My cousine told a story about a cottage in the woods, an haunted hotel room and one that I didn`t listen to (beacuse I got freaked out beacuse of the others). One year later, my cousine told me it was an creepy pasta. Some months later I decided that I would read the slenderman story, that I knew I could find on creepypasta.com. Then I found out it was more than one slenderman story, so I decided to read something else. Thats how I found out about creepy pasta (or more likely, started to “read” at this site).

  398. So Im spending the night at my friends house and her sister, who is about two years older than us, has a friend over.So we did Peter answers and then My friend told me they were tricking me, and Aubrey my friends sister is all like,”Lets read Creepy pasta!”Her friend Emily is Like”Yeah girrrrl!”
    So that is how I was introduced to Creepypasta ad now Im hooked.;)

  399. I am a member of the SkyArmy (YouTube) and he did a minecraft mod of creepy pasta. I decided to check out this =creepypasta= thing that he was talking about, so typed it in on Google.
    As I did, some suggestions came up:
    CreepyPasta
    CreepyPasta Jeff The KIller
    CreepyPasta Ben

    Now, my brothers name is Ben, so I thought ‘what the heck’ and clicked on it…

    Dear God why did I click on it. I stopped playing games for about 3 weeks and thought that I was going to get infected by Ben. Thanks CreepyPasta, you messed up my head FOREVER MORE.

  400. Well, it’s a really long story….I was really into competitive pokemon battling, and one day on Smogon I found a post called ‘Scariest pokedex entries’. This intrigued me, so I looked up scary pokemon …… and came face to face with Pokemon ghost black, which I immediately adored. That led me to the lavender town syndrome,Squidwards suicide, Jeff, and the Russian sleep experiment. Thoroughly creeped out and hungry for more, I finally landed on this site, where the first story I read was psychosis. Awestruck, by how unbelievably good it was, I have been a daily visitor of this fantastic site ever since. I now hope to contribute with my own meager attempt soon.

  401. Three years ago I watched marble hornet videos and I was confused. My friend Nick said there was a story about it on a site called creepy pasta. I looked it up and the stories just entranced me. I feel in love with this site ever since.

  402. The Llama Amalume Sama

    I was reading a slenderman story on a different site that mentioned how scary creepypasta was. So i wanted to know if there was an actual site called creepypasta that was extremely scary and found that it did exsist. Interested, i read psycohosis and instantly became hooked!

  403. My friend Jack is a huge PastaGeek, and one day he showed me a picture of Jeff. I wanted to know more, so i asked him to tell me the story of this weird man. He simply gave me a slip of paper and walked away. The slip of paper said…
    http://WWW.CREEPYPASTA.COM
    Totally true too xD

  404. The first time i heared of creepypasta i was on facebook after viewing my home page for a little more than a hour i came across a youtube link. The first thing i saw was the picture it was of a man with black around his small eyes, he had long black hair,and a big smile across hes pale face.
    I clicked on the link which broght me to a video called Jeff The Killer.I finished the video with the same smile across my face and i wanted more……

  405. I was playing The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask and my sister told me about the “haunted cartridge” and at her behest, I looked it up. I think the common name of this creepypasta is “Ben Drowned.” I read it, watched the videos, and had my mind completely blown. I googled other sources regarding “Ben Drowned,” and one site said it was a creepypasta. I then googled creepypasta and ended up here. And the rest is history.

  406. My cousin was over at my house and told me a bunch of scary stories. I asked her where she got them, and she said creepypasta.com. Two years later, right after the site went into stasis, I remembered the site address and I read through a majority of the 2008-10 pastas in a day.

  407. It started out when I watched a video on YouTube called “Bane plays Slender”. If you haven’t seen it, check it out; it’s hilarious. Anyway, that got me into the whole Slender Man Mythos. Inevitably, while I looked for more stories related to the Mythos, I ended up here. And I’m certainly glad I did!

  408. Through IMDb I found Squidward’s Suicide, and from that suicidemouse.avi. Couldn’t sleep for days, but found them interesting and decided to look up more. Came across a forum on the best creepypastas and spent hours reading them ha. Just went from there

  409. Not 100% Sure how I came across it but the first creepypasta I read was the haunted Majora’s Mask cartridge. I found that whole story to be pretty thrilling. After reading it following the arg watching the youtube videos and everything I wanted more. Reading through comments on the videos I heard about creepypasta. Not too interested at the time I kept skimming. Then I went on Deviantart and looked at pictures of Ben and Kelbris and all that fun stuff. Reading through those comments I heard more and more about creepypasta. So I went to my handy dandy google search bar and looked it up. Then I found Squidward’s Suicide and well. That was that. I’ve avidly visited the site since then.

  410. About four months ago, I was researching Slenderman, and I came across a song called “Slendy is watching me”. One of the verses was “I cant sleep because of a creepypasta I read”.
    I had heard about it before, from Facebook and twitter, but had never looked into it before. I googled it, clicked on this site, and instantly fell in love. My first one was something about a never ending road. Since then I have visited some of the other creepypasta sites, but this one remains my favorite. :)

  411. Slender man is actually how I discovered that creepypasta existed..lol but my husband listened to the creepypastas read on YouTube. He talked me into listening to “squidwards suicide”.
    I was like “WTFFFF” so I went to the site and was instantly hooked. :):)

  412. I was checking out some posts on dorkly.com when I came across the Huanted Majora’s Mask Cartridge story. I liked it so much that I looked it up later to show my friends and was directed here at one point. One of the best things to ever happen.

  413. I was a huge horror story fan since roughly 2005. It was read a scary story and get scared or dream of it at night. I took a short break from it around 2010 but it was tempting to read more. I started again in early 2011. One day I was searching scary stories and, you guessed it, I found a creepypasta. I thought I couldn’t sit through 20+ minutes hearing a story but I did because it was very intriguing. That’s when I became interested with creepypasta and I found this website a few months later :D

  414. My love of the Condemned games, the best survival-horror series ever, led me to the discovery of Creepypasta. I went on Google to search for news on Condemned 3 (which still hasn’t been made yet, sadly) when I saw the story about the hacked game Condemned 3: Rise of the Oro. The shock value of the story took me by surprise, and I was impressed. After finding the MrCreepyPasta channel on Youtube and hearing brilliant stories like Candle Cove, Doors, and sadistic ones like Cupcakes, I was hooked. Listening to enough stories resurrected the horror-writer in me, and I will add more tales of terror to this amazing site.

  415. the way i came upon creepypasta was quite freaky.(well, to me anyways) It was maybe 3 in the morning and i had woken up from a really creepy nightmare and could not go back to sleep. (which is pretty normal for me) i was derping around on the internet to clear my mind but i still had the sense something was watching me. i was on my email and some stranger emailed me and sent me a link to this site. well, to one of the stories. it turns out that the story i read was about the thing in my nightmare. which freaked me out. a lot. lol but ta da! that is how i found creepypasta!

  416. I was on the app, ifunny, and i saw the famous Candle Cove story, read it, and commented on that person’s pictures so I could go back to their profile. All they post are creepypastas. :) Ever since I found that person, ive been addicted! Then I found out that there was a website, came here….here I am! :p Of course, the username of this person is…Creepypasta.

  417. Tattletalestangler

    I hear about the site from my friend in high school and curious i searched it, i forget the first story i read but the huntsville camping trip is the earliest.

  418. So I really like Pewdiepie’s gaming videos on YT; playing amnesia and slender, etc. Once, I saw a video he did with Cryaotic, and checked out cry’s channel, where I saw a couple of scary story readings. Lots of people were requesting him to read creepypasta, so I saw some of his readings and went to research myself, and came face-to-face with Jeff the Killer. That started my creepy reading addiction, which had been already triggered (but long-forgotten) by the goosebumps series, when I was little. I also had known the SCP foundation through pewdiepie, and was extremely delighted to see that both sites are linked to each other!

  419. I was hanging out with my hipster friends at a local park. They started talking about Creepypasta and slenderman. I already knew what slenderman was at the time. I asked them what creepypasta was and, being the hipsters they were, gave me a long, confusing explanation. I went home and looked it up. I found the main page of the website. The first creepypasta I ever read was The Thing That Stalks The Fields. I must’ve read 5 or 6 pages my first time(bad idea on my part). I couldn’t sleep for weeks, but I couldn’t stop reading. Creepypasta got more mainstream and my hipster friends wanted nothing to do with it, but i continued reading.

  420. The first Creepy Pasta I ever read was Stillness of 7he 7ru7h. I came across it randomly searching for slender-man stories. Then I realized it was a whole sight of creepy stories. I’ve been reading them ever since :P

  421. i just found creepy pasta a few days ago when my cousin told me to listen to squidwards suicide and been addicted since then

  422. I was looking for scary stories and I found out of Slenderman. Soon I was looking for everything about
    Slenderman I could get my little hands on. I found Creepypasta and became an addict. I would go on everyday if I couldn’t on the computer I would use the mobile. It relieved the sad feelings of everyday life. :P

  423. My friend posted one of the slenderman stories on facebook. I had asked her where she got it from, and she gave me your site name. I’ve been hooked since.

  424. I’ve always love horror. When I was in elementary school, I read every single scary book in the school library. So, when I was searching for good horror stories about 5 months ago, Creepypasta seemed perfect for me. I think the first story I read was one of the Candle Cove ones. After reading that and a couple others, like Psychosis, I was hooked.

  425. so i “by chance” clicked on a facebook page that had commented on something (i forgot) but once there i “by chance” clicked read more on the first status… it was a creepypasta about a couple of scientists that took a mans senses so that he could supposedly make contact with god. now i am addicted .-.

  426. My best friend told me to look up Mrcreepypasta on YouTube last year. I listened to Tulpa the first time, and I couldn’t get enough.

  427. LavenderTownGhost

    Well i was on a game one day and saw a guy making creepypasta levels,i was scared at first then i had the guts to go on creepypasta. And the first creepypasta i saw was Jeff the killer i was terrified i had nightmares for a week but its not scary anymore.

  428. I’m huge into the “then who was phone” meme, and naturally stumbled across this site looking for more on the meme itself.

  429. I’m in acting class at our high school, and we had to do oral interpretation of a story. So I just Googled “scary story” (I know, I’m so fantastically creative) and it came to this site. I believe it actually came to Dear Abby, which is still the best pasta I’ve ever read on here. But, unfortunately, since the stories here aren’t actually published with a credited source, I couldn’t use Dear Abby or any other scary story :c

    1. Dear abby is probably one of the most well written pastas i have read i felt that it was just so perfect

  430. i was on facebook, just going through the pictures of some page, and i came across a creepypasta =P it was the one about the man who went speed dating and married this secretly psychopathic girl that had murdered her sons and husband. i sent the story to one of my friends, and he told me it was from a website called creepypasta so i thought id check it out =P boy am i glad i did x)

  431. I was perusing youtube and fell apon the Mr.CreepyPasta, I loved what i heard, and now i am making a jeff the killer movie because of it.

    1. How long ago did you start this project and when will it be finished? I am greatly interested and good luck. Hopefully it’ll be better than that letdown The Tall Man.

  432. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE USERNAME!

    Well On youtube one video led to another, and soon I was greeted by SquidWards Suicde, shitting myself, I decided to see what this ‘Creepypasta’ was. I only got onto Creepypasta WIKI. I read a lot of them, Dead Bart, Glitch, all new and scary. Only recently I rediscovered Creepypasta, but found the real site. And one thing led to Random comments, then YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE USERNAME! then submitting pastas. That led to crappypasta.That led to Pockets. Let led to submission. That led to happiness. I’m so glad I found this site derpbutt, thanks.

    1. i started by simply watching minecraft mod reviews then looking up creepypasta after seeing the mod i wasnt really scared untill i read the scuttler and that kept me up at night. sadly the jeff the killer story didnt leave any lasting impression but the pictureat the end made me shit brix

  433. We ate anonymous

    I originally I heard of creepypasta from some random youtube videos, and I have loved it ever since. I started to get more interested after listening to SomeOrdinaryGamers (I heard of them from my brother) videos, with the first one being Sonic.exe. I cant remember which one I read first, but a pasta that has a special place in my heart is Crawl. It was propably in the first 10 I read, and in the top 10 Ive read. Back then it just managed to get me fully into the pasta. I remember it being 3am and I can still picture the same image of the clown in my head that I did then… Now it has gone to the point where I check this page (I found it through google) about three times a day :)

  434. Heh. A buddy of mine was really into The Holders series and ended up getting me into it. From there, it kinda just snowballed.

  435. I was browsing Learn From My Fail (a part of failblog that no longer exists) and a person said to never read a ton of creepypasta right before going to bed

    I had heard the term before but had never bothered to look it up, so I did. This is also the story of how I found this site.

    It should come as no surprise that I spent the next 3 days reading almost constantly, and the next week not sleeping…

  436. I ended up here after an extensive search for horror and became a fan instantly. It’s hard to remember not having creepypastas in my life. The first one I read was Jeff, so I kinda got one of the popular ones

  437. The first pasta I read was on facebook a week ago. I don’t remember the exact name but it was the one about the copy shop and those sick pictures of burning children. After that I found “The Russian Sleep Experiment” and that is what I found really addicting.

  438. I first discovered this treasure trove of creepiness through a friend. He writes and had done a voice over of a creepy pasta.
    I really enjoyed it, and he mentioned this website. The first time I accessed the CreepyPasta website, I spent hours and hours that day reading through countless pastas. My imagination brought me face to hips with Slenderman, I killed with Jeff, and wondered who exactly was phone. I was infected with the Dust, ripped to pieces, sent to hell, spoke to a sentient porcaline doll. Ever since, I log on every morning, coffee in cup. Not to mention a few hours before I slumber at night. I’ve begun writing several creepy pastas myself, and as soon as submissions reopen I will send them in. I hope to make somewhat of a name for myself on here, seeing as how I spend so much time on this site, I want to contribute. If my pastas are accepted and prove frightening, than I hope you enjoy my creepy imagination as much as I do.

    -Saul Hatcher

  439. Pokémon black version was the first creepypasta I have heard of, but the first creepypasta I sat through was Jeff the Killer, and finally the first I had read myself was Smile Dog. Each have a specific place in my heart for me. (This probably won’t matter but I haven’t even tried to write myself yet. I know i’ll disappoint myself :p)

  440. i was with my buddie Roland who i had been friends with since i was three. its a total friend zone thing :P
    anywho, it was about 8:00pm at night, it was super dark, i was also with his friend spencer, so i was the only girl :P anywho lol roland first told me about slenderman when we were all walking through the woods and me and spencer totaly freaked out and hopped this fence and ran like hell, we totaly forgot about our friend and we though he died. we ran back to the park and waited for him there. he comes out of the shadows with his hoodie over his face and it scared us! then when we got over being scared roland told us the Jeff the killer story, and I DID NOT SLEEP ONCE for the next WEEK i swear. it scared me sooo bad :3 and thts how i got into creepypasta :D

        1. I always read creepy pasta in the dark and when I finish I turn off everything and sit there in the dark to see how long it takes me to freak out

        2. i find myself to not be so paranoid anymore. the constant fear makes you stronger. ya know? at least after a long while of fear obsession.

        3. I found out on cryoticmonkey and how I deal with stuff I just say I have a 12 gauge nothing will screw with me

    1. My name is also Roland >.> Anyways, I got addicted to this site when I was bored and looked up the slenderman story.

  441. So I’m in college, and I’m in this seminar about “Monsters of the ancient world,” basically an analysis of Greek/Roman folklore and stories about ghosts and witches and other various monsters. In order to give the class some more current material, our professor asked a few volunteers to make a presentation about Slenderman.
    I volunteered, and was soon looking up various stories/wikis about Slenderman, and my best source was easily the Creepypasta wiki. From there I read through all the real popular pastas (though the Slenderman stories themselves never impressed me, the only thing I find really creepy about Slenderman is the original two pictures).
    I got hooked after reading the Russian Sleep Experiment.
    and then…I was addicted…
    now, ’tis a sad life.

        1. I was researching how scientifically possible SCP’s were, I’d seen the word before as titles for videos but was little and the thumbnails always scared me, so I never found out until a while ago.

    1. I remember my good friend Calvin told me about the slenderman a long time ago before it got popular and I researched on slenderman, then found out about creepypasta.

      1. Yup. Same here. or at least some minecraft Mod review. I got freaked out by Seedeater and started to look up on this stuff. Now I’m here.

        1. Saw a mod review by a normally funny guy on it, heard some of the stories, still didn’t find the site because I thought the stories would either be one star or be scary but not entertaining. Long time later boom, found it. (Ssundee).

    2. i heard about from a friend he told me to look up mincraft pastas thought it was epic/funny. im a little upset/mad because i tried to look up gamplay {these are creepypastas that are for now fake} of mario kart for the wii and conkers worst day because i played them both and wondered what it would be like but instead of gameplay i got someone reading the story to me not the gamplay.so please me the gamplay of both im so curirus and not easly scared

    3. I must be honest, it was just last year. I remember hearing “Creepypasta”. When I was extremely bored and could find nothing to do on the computer, I looked up Creepypasta.com and guess what, it lead me here! But now I’m a huge fan of this place. It sometimes keeps me from sleeping… Please monitor that..

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top