MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Pica ★ 8.43 Rating (63 votes)
- The Man on Easter Island ★ 9.29 Rating (17 votes)
- Zero ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
- Breach ★ 9.25 Rating (20 votes)
- Safe ★ 9.22 Rating (45 votes)
- “Don’t ever let them in.” ★ 9.17 Rating (23 votes)
- Crying Numbers ★ 9.17 Rating (23 votes)
- The Story of Her Holding an Orange: Part Five ★ 9.14 Rating (14 votes)
- The Sealed Building ★ 9.14 Rating (21 votes)
- A Sailor Without Two Coins ★ 9.14 Rating (28 votes)
- A Slight Misunderstanding ★ 9.14 Rating (28 votes)
This month’s topic was suggested by Predhead. He may not be an official co-admin anymore, but he still lurks and (kinda) loves you guys!
We’ve had posts about creepy video games and movies, and this post is similar – but not entirely. We want to hear about your favorite “creepy” music, but with some specific questions thrown in to the mix:
- What do you listen to (if anything) while you read and/or write Creepypastas? Do you have a specific playlist or band that you feel helps to amp up the creepy atmosphere and/or give your creepy creativity a boost? Tell us about it!
- Do you have any songs that you consider the “theme song” for a specific Creepypasta or Creepypasta character?
- We’ve had a few instances of songs being used as the basis for a pasta (see “The Girl” as an example); can you think of any songs or albums that you think would make for prime inspiration material?
- Have you ever produced any Creepypasta-inspired music? I know that some people on YouTube have posted songs that are about certain characters or meant to create a good ambience for reading pastas; if you do this, please feel free to link to your work in the comments!
Have fun, and thanks to anyone who contributes to this month’s topic!