MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Pica ★ 8.64 Rating (39 votes)
- Bunk Bed ★ 9.33 Rating (24 votes)
- Zero ★ 9.25 Rating (16 votes)
- The Strange Case of Edmonson, Kentucky ★ 9.22 Rating (45 votes)
- The Musician ★ 9.19 Rating (21 votes)
- Breach ★ 9.17 Rating (18 votes)
- Ben: A True Story ★ 9.16 Rating (43 votes)
- The Sealed Building ★ 9.15 Rating (20 votes)
- The Man on Easter Island ★ 9.15 Rating (13 votes)
- Safe ★ 9.15 Rating (40 votes)
- The Note ★ 9.14 Rating (14 votes)
The topic for this month’s discussion post may seem a bit obvious, but I really am curious. It’s always very interesting to me to see how each new pasta is received; sometimes you guys end up totally hating one that I thought would get positive reviews, and sometimes I find ones that I’m not personally that impressed by have somehow captivated the whole internet and become a phenomenon (I’m looking at you, Jeff). I guess it does drive home the whole “enjoyment of writing is subjective” thing, to a point.
So please, tell me about your favorite Creepypasta of all time and why you love it so much. It doesn’t even have to be one posted on the site, but if it’s not here, please include a link where everyone can read it. Share with the class, kids!