Advertisement
Please wait...

The Soft Places



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

There is a special word in each holy book of all the great religions; The Koran, The New Testament, The Torah, The Bhagavad Gita; and nine other forgotten books spoke of in the Dead Sea Scrolls. If all these words can be collected and spoken backwards in their native tongue, then you will vanish to Elysia, the most beautiful of the heavens. You can stay forever, or return to Earth. If you stay too long, you will forget your life, but if you leave, you will have to kill a child at each full moon to survive. However, while you live you will have untold power over the secrets of the Earth. You will also know the location of “The Soft Places”, the lands between dreams and waking.

Advertisements
Advertisements
Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

32 thoughts on “The Soft Places”

  1. bonnibe_bubblegum

    I’ve read this in my tablet just download it from google play:scary stories & creepy tales. Is this related from this website??

  2. i don’t think being an abortion doctor would do much bc you have to kill the kid on a full moon
    \but essentially you’d live forever on earth or be in heaven with no memory?

  3. Because everyone has spartan blood in them, we all decend from leonidas, duh. And hes getting pissed at all of the creepy pastas that mention “madness”….

  4. Lupus Metalorum

    Indeed, the “Soft Places” are from the Sandman series. In addition, why would a word based in the faiths of the children of Abraham send one to a Greek paradise?

  5. “If all these words can be collected and spoken backwards in their native tongue, then you will vanish to Elysia, the most beautiful of the heavens.”

    i dunno if this has been pointed out yet, but
    that part… was worded wrong or something?
    because the way it’s worded, means that
    if anyone were to collect them and speak them backwards in their native tongue, YOU would vanish to elysia.
    which means that everyone who read this or maybe even everyone on earth, would vanish to elysia.
    wtf? D:

  6. Let me see… eternity in the BEST Heaven there is with no memories of this shithole Earth, or become a superpowered baby killer on Earth who will always remember how he walked out of the Heaven out of Heavens.

    *head explodes*

  7. lol @ anon 9

    I’d prefer heaven, why the fuck would I even want to know the secrets of Earth, they would make me go insane!

  8. Hmmm…well what defines ‘untold power’? Do I get to be a god?

    And if so, aren’t I powerful enough to sustain myself WITHOUT murder?

  9. Hmm… live in Elysia, the most beautiful place of the heavens, or return to earth and have to sacrifice children to survive.
    What to choose?

  10. This is my favorite creepy pasta. It’s not creepy, but it sort of reminds me of some sort of savage garden. Lovely.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top