MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Red Lights ★ 9.45 Rating (29 votes)
- The Favor – Part One ★ 9.38 Rating (21 votes)
- The Class ★ 9.37 Rating (19 votes)
- The Man Who Couldn’t See (My Guardian) ★ 9.32 Rating (22 votes)
- The Burned Photo – Part 2 ★ 9.31 Rating (49 votes)
- Bedtime III: My Fears Realised ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
- Mr. Leaves ★ 9.27 Rating (30 votes)
- I Need Some Bread and Cereal, Too ★ 9.26 Rating (35 votes)
- The Antiguan Giant ★ 9.25 Rating (12 votes)
- Off the Beaten Path ★ 9.25 Rating (12 votes)
In the panhandle of Oklahoma, along the interstate, there is a lone brick building marked “Post Office No.56”, and is marked with tape at the door as “Closed”. The building has no doors, and looks like a small box of bricks from a distance. The door is always locked, and will never budge, no matter how hard you try.
Every July 7th, if you are positioned to the west of the building with the door opposite of where you stand, your nose will begin to bleed. If you drink some of the blood, one of your teeth will fall out.
Take the took and go to the door. The tape will no longer be there, and the building will have one small eye shaped window.
If you go to the window and place the tooth in it, the door will click open. Do not look in the window. Never look in the window.
When you open the door, a slow salty breeze will blow out, and the entire room will be pitch black. Enter the room and shut the door. You will wait 10 minutes to 40 minutes, depending on the last time you saw your parents.
After the time is up, a single shrill scream will sound. If you flinch, you will wake up in your bed, sweating. If you don’t flinch, close your eyes quickly and start running. You will run for about 4-7 minutes depending on how fast you are, then you will hit a wall. Do not open your eyes.
The ground will feel warm, and your eyelids will see the color red. Do not open your eyes. Just feel around until you find a ring on the floor. The ring will be cold as ice. Pull on the ring and a trapdoor will open. Enter the trapdoor.
After doing this, you will fall through the roof of an office tile in a building in downtown Tulsa, in a bathroom stall. In the toilet will be a wallet and a gold ring. Take the gold ring, do not touch the wallet.