MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Psychosis ★ 9.16 Rating (19290 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11083 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.14 Rating (7474 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.14 Rating (425 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.13 Rating (8743 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.13 Rating (2200 votes)
- Dear Abby ★ 9.12 Rating (2052 votes)
- In the Walls ★ 9.12 Rating (1745 votes)
- Ubloo, Part One ★ 9.12 Rating (1165 votes)
- The Perfectly Behaved Boy – A Dark Christmas Tale ★ 9.12 Rating (1051 votes)
There is a video on YouTube named Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv. If you search this, you will find nothing. The few times you find something, all you will see is a 20 second video of a man staring intently at you, expressionless, then grinning for the last 2 seconds. The background is undefined. This is only part of the actual video.
The full video lasts 2 minutes, and was removed by YouTube after 153 people who viewed the video gouged out their eyes and mailed them to YouTube’s main office in San Bruno. Said people had also committed suicide in various ways. It is not yet known how they managed to mail their eyes after gouging them out. And the cryptic inscription they carve on their forearms has not yet been deciphered.
YouTube will periodically put up the first 20 seconds of the video to quell suspicions, so that people will not go look for the real thing and upload it. The video itself was only viewed by one YouTube staff member, who started screaming after 45 seconds. This man is under constant sedatives and is apparently unable to recall what he saw. The other people who were in the same room as him while he viewed it and turned off the video for him say that all they could hear was a high pitched drilling sound. None of them dared look at the screen.
The person who uploaded the video was never found, the IP address being non-existant. And the man on the video has never been identified.