Advertisement
Please wait...

Creepypasta.com needs volunteers!



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

Hey guys!

We are looking to build our Youtube channel and are looking for narrators! If the thought of reading one of our Creepypastas on the official Creepypasta.com Youtube interests you then please contact us at [email protected]. Please include your name, the Creepypasta you wish to narrate (we will be only allowing one narration per story on our channel) and any experience you may have.  If you haven’t subscribed to the Creepypasta Youtube Channel make sure you do that now!

We are in the process of replying to all you kind folks who have reached out to us about becoming Facebook moderators.

Note: Some bugs that have been reported to us about the site and the app recently. If you want to report any issues you are finding please email us at [email protected]. All issues should be resolved very soon.

Advertisements

Thanks for your patience.

Advertisements

Creepypasta Technical Team

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top