MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Pica ★ 8.58 Rating (115 votes)
- The Tunnel ★ 9.4 Rating (10 votes)
- Something Was Off About My Freshman Roommate – Part Three & Epilogue ★ 9.18 Rating (17 votes)
- Busking ★ 9.18 Rating (11 votes)
- Becoming ★ 9.18 Rating (17 votes)
- Maisie Went Missing Last Year ★ 9.13 Rating (160 votes)
- The Story of Her Holding an Orange: Part Two ★ 9.12 Rating (17 votes)
- What Do You Like About Playing Under the Bed? ★ 9.12 Rating (50 votes)
- The Pass ★ 9.11 Rating (18 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.11 Rating (362 votes)
- Two Double A’s ★ 9.1 Rating (30 votes)
Creepypasta.com needs sacrifices!
… That is to say, we’re looking for volunteers.
As many of you are aware, Creepypasta.com runs a Facebook page, which can be found here. We’re looking for a few folks who would like to help with sharing content, moderating comments, and engaging with other fans. Those same individuals could – if they were so inclined – help in similar ways on the main site, and might even get the chance to assist with editing and proofreading upcoming submissions.
This call is open to anyone, but first priority will be given to people who can write well and stay fairly professional on social media. Oh, and a familiarity with both Facebook and WordPress would be nice… but really, the most important thing is a love of creepypastas and a desire to help the community be the best that it can.
If you’re interested, just send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.