Advertisement
Please wait...

Creepypasta.com Needs Sacrifices!



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

Creepypasta.com needs sacrifices!

… That is to say, we’re looking for volunteers.

As many of you are aware, Creepypasta.com runs a Facebook page, which can be found here. We’re looking for a few folks who would like to help with sharing content, moderating comments, and engaging with other fans. Those same individuals could – if they were so inclined – help in similar ways on the main site, and might even get the chance to assist with editing and proofreading upcoming submissions.

Advertisements
Advertisements

This call is open to anyone, but first priority will be given to people who can write well and stay fairly professional on social media. Oh, and a familiarity with both Facebook and WordPress would be nice… but really, the most important thing is a love of creepypastas and a desire to help the community be the best that it can.

Advertisements

If you’re interested, just send a message to [email protected].

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

4 thoughts on “Creepypasta.com Needs Sacrifices!”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top