01 Jan January 2015 Discussion Post: Favorite Creepypastas of 2014
CHECK OUT MORE STORIES SORTED BY:🏆 Top-Ranked Stories 📅 Recently Published 📚 Category ⌛ Length 📝 Author 📖 Title 📅 Published on January 1, 2015
"January 2015 Discussion Post: Favorite Creepypastas of 2014"Written by
Looking for author contact information? If available, it will be featured at the conclusion of the story. If you are still unable to determine how to reach the author, contact us for more information.
Estimated reading time — 2 minutes
Happy New Year, everyone!
2014 went by like lightning for me – I can hardly believe that it’s time for another new year. I want to thank you all for being a part of the awesome Creepypasta community over the past year, and I wish everyone the best of luck in 2015!
Now that my little episode of sentimentality is out of the way, I thought it might be interesting to look back on the last year of creepypastas and talk about which new stories were our favorites. Over 400 stories were posted on the main site in 2014, and of course there were also thousands more new pastas circulating on Crappypasta, the wiki, people’s Tumblrs, 4chan, Reddit, and beyond.
So for January’s discussion topic, I want to hear which Creepypastas were your favorites of 2014!
A few guidelines:
- I’d prefer if you stick to stories posted in 2014. While we all know and love the classic Creepypastas, this isn’t the place to bring them up.
- Your picks don’t have to be limited to stories that were posted on the this website, just as long as they were new this year. So 2014 stories from the Wiki, Reddit, etc are all fair game.
- If the pasta that you’re talking about wasn’t posted here on creepypasta.com, please include a link to the story in your comment if possible. This way, anyone who hasn’t read the pasta in question can enjoy it as well!
- Please give us some detail as to why you picked the story/stories that you did – don’t just drop a name and hit send, tell us what you liked about each story, why it stuck in your brain after reading, and why you felt it was deserving of recognition above all the rest.
- As always, please be polite. Don’t insult each other if you disagree, and please don’t say rude things about authors or stories just because you don’t think someone’s pick was top-tier. Don’t fall into the trap of bringing down one person’s work in order to boost up your favorites. This post is to celebrate and talk about the stories that we really loved over the past year, not insult or mock the ones that we did not enjoy as much. Let’s not start 2015 with unnecessary negativity!
That said, have fun and once again – HAPPY NEW YEAR!
🔔 More stories from author:
Rate this story:
Creepypasta.com is proud to accept horror fiction and true scary story submissions year-round, from both amateur and published authors. To submit your original work for consideration, please visit our story submissions page today.