MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Pica ★ 8.5 Rating (136 votes)
- Something Was Off About My Freshman Roommate – Part Three & Epilogue ★ 9.18 Rating (17 votes)
- My Fear Of Water ★ 9.17 Rating (35 votes)
- Quiet ★ 9.16 Rating (38 votes)
- The Well ★ 9.14 Rating (50 votes)
- Maisie Went Missing Last Year ★ 9.12 Rating (164 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.12 Rating (367 votes)
- West ★ 9.09 Rating (11 votes)
- Lullaby Rock: A Candle Cove Memoir ★ 9.09 Rating (11 votes)
- Those Eyes ★ 9.09 Rating (11 votes)
- Skinwalker ★ 9.09 Rating (33 votes)
I walked into the bed and breakfast tired as ever. First I entered the bathroom, turned on the light and washed up. I was too exhausted to turn on the rest of the lights in the room so it was a little dark. My bag was thrown under what appeared to be a full length mirror. There was not enough light to make out all of my features, but I could make out the basic shape of my body in the reflection. It’s not like it mattered. I was going to bed anyways so I didn’t need to check myself out. I could see my reflection out of the corner of my eye following me as a shuffled around the room, as it should. As soon as my head hit my pillow I was out.
A few hours later I was feeling a bit chilly. I felt a breeze on my face. I thought that someone must have left the window open. When I got up and scoured the walls for a window all I found was sheetrock covered in tacky wall paper. To get a better view I walk over by my bag and turned on the light switch. When I looked toward my bag to get a jacket, I found the source of the breeze.
That was no mirror, it was a window, and it was open. What ever was on the other side of that window was now in my room…..A heard a noise coming from the bathroom.
I found myself wishing I had turned the lights on sooner.
Credit To – Infinita Furor