MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- John ★ 9.29 Rating (14 votes)
- The Well ★ 9.18 Rating (40 votes)
- Psychosis ★ 9.16 Rating (19268 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.16 Rating (413 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.15 Rating (7466 votes)
- Charles Bonnet Syndrome ★ 9.15 Rating (98 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11075 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.13 Rating (8733 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.13 Rating (2198 votes)
- Willow Creek ★ 9.13 Rating (534 votes)
It was her eyes that first attracted me to her. I didn’t believe in love, but the
first time I gazed into her beautiful green eyes I knew she was the one.
I loved seeing myself reflected in those eyes, looking deep into her soul and
knowing I was a part of it. It’s kinda stupid, but I even wrote poetry about them. I
don’t remember much, but I told her “There’s so much life within your eyes, and so
Oh God, I loved the way the light danced within them. I just couldn’t imagine not
being able to stare dreamily into them.
Now if I could just find a box that was half as beautiful as her eyes, I could stop
carrying them round in my pocket.