Advertisement
Please wait...

7 Best Sports-Themed Costumes For Halloween



Estimated reading time — 3 minutes

If you are a big fan of sports and can’t wait for Halloween to approach, chances are that you wonder what the most popular sports-themed costumes are for this year. Why? Because this is a great way to feel like a sports icon!

Below, we will introduce some great costume ideas that will be inspired by the sports theme and will help you to look amazing and unique on the spooky night of October 31.

Top 7 Sports-Themed Costumes For Halloween in 2022

Looking for ways to incorporate sports-themed costumes to combine the spirit of your favorite athletes with Halloween? Well, there are a few different ways you can go about it! You have the option to either dress up as a specific player from your favorite team or simply get some spooky gear with your team’s colors. 

Advertisements

Let’s take a look at some of the best sports-themed Halloween costumes to wear in 2022.

  1. Lionel Messi 

Legendary and one-of-a-kind! This is what people say about a little boy who is the world’s best footballer today. Unfortunately, FC Barcelona fans can no longer bet on him as he left Barcelona and moved to Paris Saint-Germain this year. However, if you’re into online sports betting, there are multiple opportunities to win the best bets today before Halloween!

In either case, if you love American football, you have to use this chance to remain in your Halloween party squad for Messi’s new team. You can use several ideas, such as double uniforms or just presenting the new Messi to the new team.

  1. Conor McGregor

Similar to Messi, he was quite noticeable in 2022. He is considered a character who is always different from other fighters and reveals so much confidence that you always notice him in the group. 

So, if you are the type of person who always looks for attention, consider getting the McGregor tattoo sticker and huge golden belts with box gloves. Do not forget to dye your hair and beard blonde!

  1. Tonya Harding 

Let’s be honest: Tonya Harding is the best sport-themed character ladies can ever be on Halloween. Tonya was always outstanding with her charisma and manners. Her story is still popular in 2022 as the woman who proved her strengths even though no one trusted her. 

Advertisements

Blue ice-skating skirts and blonde hair with bangs and a bun will create the legendary ice skater character simply. 

Advertisements
  1. Beth Harmon 

Whether you consider it or not, chess is a sport, and you can simply merge sports and movie themes if you play Beth this Halloween. You can recreate many costumes since her style was inspired by chessboard patterns and 60s fashion. 

Don’t forget to turn yourself into a redhead and bring a bottle of wine to your Halloween party. You can also illustrate Beth and her iconic dance with the background of “Venus”.

  1. Serena Williams 

For ladies who want to play a strong and confident champion woman this Halloween, Serena is indeed the best option. To create a Serena Williams Halloween costume, you will need a black leotard, black tights, and a tennis skirt. You can also find a blonde wig to wear. Finally, you’ll want to add some gold jewelry to complete the look.

  1. Cheerleader

There are a few reasons why it is good to choose a cheerleader costume for Halloween. First, you can find most of the items needed to create the costume at your local thrift store or online. Besides, you don’t need much time or effort to put the costume together. 

What’s more, people usually think cheerleaders are attractive, so you’ll likely get some compliments while wearing your costume!

Advertisements
  1. Bruce Lee 

Bruce Lee is an iconic martial artist and movie star who has inspired countless people around the world. Additionally, a Bruce Lee costume can be relatively easy to put together with some simple items that you may already have in your closet. 

All you need is a black jumpsuit, a yellow shirt, a black belt, and, of course, the all-important black headband. With these items and a little bit of effort, you can easily become the next Bruce Lee!

Final Thoughts

No one doubts that there are many reasons why a sports theme can be unique for Halloween. For one, it can be a fun and festive way to show support for your favorite team. It can also be a great way to get people into the Halloween spirit by incorporating some of the more traditional aspects of the holiday into your party. But most importantly, it can be a great way to bond with friends and family members who may not share your same love of Halloween.

That’s why you should get prepared for Halloween with these sports-themed costumes. Try to find the most suitable one for your personality and share others’ impressions with us!

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top