MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- John ★ 9.29 Rating (14 votes)
- The Well ★ 9.18 Rating (40 votes)
- Psychosis ★ 9.16 Rating (19268 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.16 Rating (413 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.15 Rating (7466 votes)
- Charles Bonnet Syndrome ★ 9.15 Rating (98 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11075 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.13 Rating (8733 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.13 Rating (2198 votes)
- Willow Creek ★ 9.13 Rating (534 votes)
For a brief period in 1971, a New Jersey based company sold novelty “X-ray” glasses through the mail via advertisements in the Marvel line of comic books. People who viewed their televisions while wearing these glasses reported seeing images that were “hellish” or “like hell”. It should be noted that this phenomena occurred whether the televisions in question were turned on or not. The company quickly went out of business and investigations reveal that the company’s address leads to a graveyard founded over 150 years earlier.
EDIT: Closing the comments on this one for now, as it seems this particular entry got on some lame spammer’s hit list and they’re leaving like 50 spam comment attempts per day on this entry and I’m getting sick of it! You’d think they’d figure out, after hundreds of tries, that the comments here are moderated and I’m never going to approve their shit.