MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- John ★ 9.35 Rating (17 votes)
- Charles Bonnet Syndrome ★ 9.18 Rating (101 votes)
- Psychosis ★ 9.16 Rating (19268 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.16 Rating (413 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.15 Rating (7466 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11075 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.13 Rating (8733 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.13 Rating (2199 votes)
- Willow Creek ★ 9.13 Rating (534 votes)
- Ickbarr Bigelsteine ★ 9.12 Rating (2167 votes)
The Hum is what people have called a phenomena that occurs in some places in the world. It is a low-frequency humming noise that sounds not unlike a distant running engine. However, the source can never be found. Even with microphones and all sorts of audio technology
The source of the Hum has yet to be found.
The most popular location to hear the Hum is in Taos, New Mexico. Only some can hear it as well as feel it. They can hear it throughout the day and into the night. The Hum does not stop. It has never stopped.
Taken from Wiki:
“Many people hear the Hum only, or much more, inside buildings as compared with outdoors. Many Hum sufferers can also perceive vibrations that can be felt through the body. Earplugs are reported as not decreasing the Hum. The Hum is often perceived more intensely during the night.
…Common consequences include a lack of sleep, as the Hum can keep some sufferers awake or wake them in the middle of the night.
…During the last decade, the Hum phenomenon has been reported in many other cities and regions in North America and Europe and in some other regions of the world.”
What will happen when the Hum reaches you? Will you hear it at night when you don’t expect it? Maybe it is already there.