Advertisement
Please wait...

Creepypasta Publishing Announcement

Creepypasta Publishing


Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

We here at Creepypasta are proud to announce our first venture into book publishing. We’ve just released a very special paperback edition of Christopher Maxim‘s book, “How To Exit Your Body and Other Stange Tales” (Click HERE to check out his stories on the site). If you’re unfamiliar with the book, it is a collection of seven of his short stories with beautiful artwork by Crowtesque and a foreword by popular YouTube narrator CreepsMcPasta.

How To Exit Your Body Book

This special paperback release (pictured above) includes a brand new cover designed by the talented Steven Rhodes (you may have seen some of his t-shirts in stores, including his famous “Let’s Summon Demons” design, pictured below).

Advertisements

Let's Summon Demons

In addition, Steven has added a t-shirt for the book to his online shop as part of his ever-popular “For Beginners” collection (the design can be printed on other merch as well):

How To Exit Your Body Shirt

Advertisements

Click HERE to check out the book

Click HERE to check out the shirt

Click HERE to follow Christopher Maxim on Facebook

Advertisements
Advertisements

If you can’t afford to buy this paperback edition but you still want to read the book, click HERE to get the Kindle edition for $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited). No matter which version you get, be sure to leave a review once you’re done reading!

Creepypasta Publishing is a way for us to help horror writers publish their work and spread their stories to a whole new audience. We plan on releasing more books in the future from up and coming authors. Thank you to the creepypasta fandom for your continued support, and thank you for taking the time to read these tales day in and day out. Stay tuned for our next announcement!

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top