Advertisement
Please wait...

The Old Hotel



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

There is an old hotel that has been around for hundreds of years. If you stay in Room 6, you will find yourself in an unknown place, where exactly at 12:16 AM the power will go out and you’ll be thrust into utter darkness. If you choose to stay awake, nothing will happen beyond that. But if you so much as close your eyes and fall asleep, you will find yourself in an unimaginable pit of despair, where creatures of fathomless shapes and sizes roam. You will be trapped here for hours, until the sun comes up. It is rumored that this room is a gate into hell, and that demons use the condensed evil of the room to escape into our reality through our minds. Those who have stayed in there rarely speak of it, for even recalling the night will put them in an uncontrollable frenzy.

Advertisements
Advertisements
Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

25 thoughts on “The Old Hotel”

  1. Vaugly random, I say this pasta is about a 2/1O/
    Heres why:
    -It sounded like 14O8.
    -It was too vauge
    -Needed more explination
    -It had the ‘old house in that one town’ begining. No attempt to place the scene.

  2. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

    I SAW 1408 LIKE 3 DAYS AGO! *cries*
    …I wuz scarwed. c:

    OH AND WAIT A MINUTE

    Room 6
    12-6=6
    12:16

    OH I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

  3. BUT WHO IS IDIOT WHO WOULD STAY IN ROOM AFTER FINDING THEMSELF IN AN UNKOWN PLACE WHILE WAITING FOR THE POWER TO GO OUT?!

    *Head explodes*

  4. @ Comment 8 — Ah, I see. Ya ‘know, this kind of reminds me of the “Greyhound Bus” one, except that when you make it out of that shack, you never fear anything ever again. This one is just sadism.

  5. I only just saw 1408 a few days ago…John Cusack still has charm, but it won’t last much longer. The premise was good, but they could’ve made the scares more frequent and, well, scarier.

  6. Poor John Cusack. I love that movie, again, I have that problem of putting myself in others’ situations.

  7. this is like that ‘room 1401’ movie. or whatever it was. the only memorable parts were the premise of the movie (i.e. this pasta) and john cusack, who had lost his charm far too long ago.

  8. This one has some ambiguous wording near the middle, but it’s okay. Not too creepy, but, dammit, it’s trying.

  9. I’d say this is only moderately creepy, as it’s a bit too vague. Intangible, almost. I mean, I know that creepypastas are supposed to be that way, but this one a tad too hackneyed for it to be really creepy. I think if the location had been a bit more specific, or if it had clarified as to a certain type of old hotel that would hold this room, it would have been spookier. Additionally, what point would there be in visiting Hell in this manner?

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top