MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Pica ★ 8.61 Rating (105 votes)
- The Killer’s Interview ★ 9.25 Rating (44 votes)
- The Girl in the Window ★ 9.19 Rating (16 votes)
- Train ★ 9.18 Rating (17 votes)
- Becoming ★ 9.18 Rating (17 votes)
- Cold Blood ★ 9.17 Rating (18 votes)
- One More For The Orphan ★ 9.16 Rating (19 votes)
- The Tollman ★ 9.16 Rating (25 votes)
- The Well ★ 9.16 Rating (45 votes)
- Something Was Off About My Freshman Roommate – Part Three & Epilogue ★ 9.13 Rating (16 votes)
- The Story of Her Holding an Orange: Part Two ★ 9.12 Rating (17 votes)
A young man and his new bride were honeymooning in Paris when his wife went into a restroom and didn’t return. With time the man began to fear the worst and went to the police. The police thought it was most likely the girl simply had second thoughts about the marriage, but they checked it out anyway and found no evidence of foul play.
As weeks turned into months the man finally gave up on finding his beautiful wife, but his life fell into a shambles, he was so filled with grief.
Unable to hold a job or go on with his life, he took to wandering the world looking for anything that might ease his pain. Years later in Borneo, he came upon a freakshow in an old shabby building and he went in on a whim. In the last filthy cage he saw a twisted, scarred and mutilated woman rocking back and forth and groaning strange animal-like noises. He screamed as he recognized the birthmark on his wife’s face.