MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- The First Admissions Of The Eye ★ 9.36 Rating (11 votes)
- If You Lost a Loved One… ★ 9.36 Rating (11 votes)
- Projections ★ 9.36 Rating (11 votes)
- Come and Play ★ 9.36 Rating (22 votes)
- Sophie ★ 9.36 Rating (11 votes)
- The Favor – Part One ★ 9.36 Rating (11 votes)
- Scorpion River ★ 9.35 Rating (23 votes)
- Interference ★ 9.33 Rating (12 votes)
- Crawl ★ 9.33 Rating (18 votes)
- Bullied ★ 9.33 Rating (12 votes)
You’re home alone. It is a stormy night and the power went out. You hear strange noises coming from upstairs. Drip, drip, drip. ‘Probably just the faucet’, you think. Drip, drip, drip. There it goes again. You run up the stairs and turn the faucet completely off. You walk back downstairs and sit on the couch waiting for the storm to pass over. Your phone loudly vibrates beside you and you receive a message from an unknown number. ‘Drip, drip, drip’, your phone reads. Scared, you reply, ‘Who are you?’ with no answer. You hear it again. Drip, drip, drip. You run upstairs and turn the faucet off. You then receive another text, ‘Drip, drip, drip’. By this point, you are confused and scared. You run downstairs, curl up on the sofa in fear and call the number. Ring…ring…ring… It answers. “WHO ARE YOU?” you ask.
And you hear it through the phone:
Drip, drip, drip.
Credit To: Jordan