Advertisement
Please wait...

5 Horror Movies About Marijuana



Estimated reading time — 3 minutes

A horror film is a well-known genre of feature film. A thematically wide and varied range of films designed to arouse in the audience a feeling of fear, anxiety, and uncertainty, to create a tense atmosphere of horror or an agonizing expectation of something terrible. This genre is prevalent today. But interestingly, there are also many films about marijuana. So let’s take a look at some of them. Such films are known to have contributed to the rise in the popularity of marijuana. Now you can even try e-cigarette like the best dry herb vaporizer.

Idle Hands

idle hands

The main character of the film is a young man named Anton. He has few interests in life. He likes to relax, smoke a joint, and lie on the couch. One day, he wakes up to find his parents decapitated. All the evidence points to Anton killing his parents himself. He soon kills two of his best friends, completely unintentionally. Anton realizes that his right hand is to blame, which he can no longer control. After a while, his friends rise from the dead and continue to hang out with Anton.

Advertisements

Hansel & Gretel Get Baked

Hansel

 

 

 

 

 

Advertisements

 

 

 

Brother and sister Hans and Greta became hostages of an evil witch living in the forest, who lured young people to her house with the smell of marijuana. The witch wants to eat them to become young and beautiful.

However, the picturesque plans to throw Hans and Greta into the oven and then eat them come to an end when the villain realizes that these guys are not a mistake at all. The brother and sister are ready to fight back the ill-wisher, and in this confrontation, the witch with supernatural powers is not a favorite.

Massacre

massacre

 

 

 

 

Advertisements

 

 

Several bosom friends decided that a banal birthday party for one of them was not fun. Another nightclub with a boring entertainment set will only cause a hangover, but a picnic in nature, in a place where you can not only drink alcohol. But also smoke weed without fearing the interest of strangers is quite an excellent option. Desperate expectations of beauties. A whole lot of marijuana they walked out on by accident could provide fun for more than just this weekend, except that the plantation owner is not very happy with someone finding out about his small but lucrative business.

Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical

 

In the 1930s. In the United States, the authorities have been actively fighting marijuana. The distribution and use of this narcotic herb were punishable by law. In particular, the Federal Bureau of Narcotics Control fought this.

The head of the bureau, Harry Anslinger, together with his subordinates, had to catch violators who use and distribute marijuana and convince the public that weed is a dangerous drug that causes addiction, which leads to further commission of dangerous crimes. 

Nowadays, it is possible to smoke more safely for health, using, for example, the best herb vaporizer.

Halloweed

halloweed

 

Advertisements

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The last time Trent saw the famous serial killer’s father was when he was electrocuted. After getting drunk with grief and falling asleep to the working TV, Trent decides that the best place on earth is the quiet town of Mozart, whose advertisement was just shown while he was passed out. Wanting to change life for the better and start from scratch, Trent and his half-brother Joey, who cannot imagine life without a good joint, move to this heavenly place. And soon after their appearance, murders begin to occur in the town.

Bottom Line

Today, the boundaries of horror films are very blurred. Elements of horror can be present in every genre of cinema. Genres themselves can move, but what remains unchanged is that horror always attracts attention! Now it is difficult to say how many horror genres have stood out in modern cinema. Still, there are more than 10: psychological horrors, dramatic horror films, body horror, sci-fi horror, gothic, supernatural horror, etc. And as we see, there are enough exciting films about marijuana for those who like to smoke, perhaps even the best cannabis vaporizer.

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top