Advertisement
Please wait...

The Day of All the Blood



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED

CREDIT: Jonathan Wojcik a.k.a. Bogleech

Advertisements
Advertisements
Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

580 thoughts on “The Day of All the Blood”

  1. This story ruined my life… I can’t sleep at night… My wife left me because I was awake all night and jumpy all day…. I can’t stop thinking about it….. I went to a therapist and she requested I find another doctor after two sessions…. I don’t know what my life is anymore. I’m sorry. I can’t do this.

  2. This story had left me speechless. The theme and ambient of this pasta had ached my mind of many haunting visions. Sending a man to space because all of his blood spilling eveywhere … That’s very cruel, and that’s what I like about this story.

  3. Bricks were shat

    holy FUCK this is scary. im hiding in my closet now. i fear the blood may start pouring again any minute. i have a couple minor cuts sprinting to that closet and now it started. THANKS CANDLEJACK! YOUR REAL COOL FOR DOING THI

  4. How did this story not get worked into the “Snakes on a Plane” screenplay? It would have been a perfect fit.

  5. Wow. This is the best written, scariest creepypasta I’ve ever read. Well done. I’ll be having nightmares for the next 70 years, I think.

  6. So you are in space wit yur gurl. You to is makin out (Yeyuh) when th fone rigs. You get up an sea hoo is callin an th uder prson sez itz her dad. He sez Y u wit my gurl? and yur gurl asks hoo it wuz and yoo sai it wuz her dad and she sez hur dads ded. THEN HOO WUZ SPAYS/BLUD?!

  7. I feel like it shouldve been like, not blood, but white ooze. so It’s like the man/lady is a sperm being.. yknow, and.. WHAMMO we’re born into babies in this world

  8. Pitbulls rock

    If anybody here lost all their blood they’d die. okay i knew boys were stupid jerks i didn’t know they could be this dumb! Btw….IDIOTS

    1. That’s not even how anatomy works. If you lose all of your blood, you don’t die; you become a blood shade. You drift around in an alternate plane of existence searching out blood. Once you find a prey that has blood you like (your original blood type before you became a shade, usually) then you’ll be able to materialize into their plane of existence and devour their blood. You gotta be careful though ’cause if you drain all of their blood then they’ll become a blood shade too, and you’ll have to go looking for another blood type you like. This is where the legend of vampires came from, obviously.

    1. How on Earth are you dumb enough not to know a joke pasta when you see it? Every word is intentionally a dumb choice, and it parodies how pastas are written. Good god, get a fucking sense of humor you illiterate clown.

  9. THEN THE MAN WAS LIEK ERRMAHGERD DON T SENT MI 2 OWTER SPAICE DEN DA BLUD WAS FLOTING AND IT FILLED ALL OF SPACE ANT DE ALIENS WER ALL LIEK NUUUU. DE ENT

  10. Funny how if u bled every where u would die because of blood loss. liked the story. the blood froze when I was in space but it pushed me to earth again so ha hahaha get owned

  11. at first i just read it over and over because i thought i missed somthing, then i realized that it was meant to be humourous, lol i am a moron 0.o

  12. VampireSlendercookie

    While I was readin this I was like Wait what?! It was kinda weird with the sharks and the vampires and the space thing Kinda creppy

  13. this was written by a two year old. why are all of you saying it’s awesome? The human body can’t hold that much blood

  14. Wow, look at all these old comments.

    This Pasta is the most emotional and deep Pasta I’ve ever read. This definitely needs more attention.

    In fact, this should be on the front page of this site and Creepypasta Wiki.

    But I must ask one question:

    Was it hyper-realistic blood?

  15. This is the most cliche story I’ve ever read. If you thought Kirby’s Deadland was bad, you should see your faces now.

  16. creepypasta fan

    *facepalms.* of course he goes for the “that guy was you.” Thing it’s like the oldest trick in the book when it comes to scaring people. Derp.

  17. What was that… Urgh! Grammer, bitted? I don’t like this and I don’t like ‘WHO WAS PHONE’ due to terrible terrible grammer and a certain… Lack of suspense and fear ect. Anyway… Rubbish story, rubbish grammer and no fear or terror factor what so ever. Think yourself lucky you got at least one vote. Rant Over!

  18. Lololol at first I thought this was crap but then I looked over it again. Between the perpetual bleeding, the being sent to space, and that it was me, this is the best parody story.

  19. So… Does that mean that I’m some kind of he-she alien thing that is on it’s period? Also, how does the blood “GET” a kid and a dog? Does it splash on them? Do they drown in it? Indescriptive pasta is indescriptive.

  20. All I could think about was that kid on youtube that says BLUUUHD loads of times…
    Best read of the night, now I can say it’s time for bed (if I can sleep after reading such a horrorifying* story).

    *intended

  21. that never happen… wait im remembering something. oh my god e was right it was me, wait im remembering something else… after is was sent to space i grabbed a sattelite and… oh my god I AM PHONE

  22. Tattletalestangler

    That was… Fucking RETARDED its a disgrace to creepy pasta its retarded did a 4 year old write this ’cause it is bad, pasta tasted like shit.

  23. If you’re a man, you have pretty bad hemorroids. If you’re a woman, that happens once a month and it’s called periods. However, YOU KILLED ALL THESE PEOPLE

  24. This is just… bad. No other explanation, just bad. The only one worse was
    THE WATCHERS who apparently are Caps lock angel worriers that used satin or lucifer or whatever to kill god and stuff… so… Yes, i rate -999999999, but i could only do one, so that was my real rating, and i know its kinda late to comment, but i don’t rely care.

  25. OMG me and jeff are now scarred literally he flipped a table with a knife and scared my eye soooooo now my eye is red instead of white …. anyways IM A KILLER AND IM CRYING FOR LIFE :'( (anywho meloDIE lured jeff again so he’s her slave …. again long story short jeff came back from phycotic state so now im ready to have my mouth sewed shut ……… again so i guess im going to BLEED AND GO TO THE MOON FOREVER THIS STORY IS SO ACCURATE T.T)

  26. But..but if everyone got bittened by sharks, who sent him into space?

    My brain cannot handle the absolute logic that is this story.

  27. Four years later, people are still commenting on my masterpiece.

    And still don’t ever check out the rest of them on bogleech.

    I guess this is my best one anyway, though.

  28. KuroshiCarpeNoctem

    I love how the comments on most of these ParodyPastas are funnier than the actual pasta.
    Good Job everybody who can take a joke.
    You make my day.

  29. I LIK THE PART WHERE THE GUY WAS BLEEDING, AND THE PART ABOUT THE SPACE IS PURE LITERALLY GOLD!

    I GIV IT 11/10

  30. Fuck this shit, imma be a dolphin

    I see one problem with this. Not enough grammatical errors. But right now I’m jizzing my pants because this shit is so fucking hilarious.

  31. judging as a pasta – 0/10
    judging for lulz – 8/10
    it reminded me of this autistic kid from my old school

  32. Lol! This was on Retarded CreepyPasta page on Encyclopedia Dramatica!
    I finished reading all the good CreepyPasta so I checked out the ones they said was crap…
    This is the weirdest one I’ve read so far though!

  33. I didnt know that everyone knew that i bleed all over the place. I thought that was my most well kept secret. Also i didnt know that it bothered everyone why didnt anyone just tell me and not send me to space. Now all the planets will be angry cuz i will be bleeding all over the universe. Then my blood will cover the atmosphere and you will all die how is that for a bad ending.

  34. Hmm…. I didn\’t like this one much .__. Not scary.

    OH SNAP, I GOT LAUNCHED INTO SPACE BECAUSE I WAS SPOUTING BLOOD EVERYWHERE, BUT I FORGOT IT ALL?! OH THE CREEPYNESS….. <.<

    xD

  35. Part2:

    ONCE HE GOTTEN IN SPACE HE STILL WAS BLEEDING HE BLEED SO MUCH THE SUN WENT OUT
    BECAUSE OF THE BLOODING. EVERY ONE ON EARTH WAS ALL LIKE “SHIIIIIIIIIT WERE FUCKING COLD! WERE GUNNA FUCKIN DIE!” AND HE WAS ALL LIKE “FUCK YOU FOR BANISHING ME NOW IM GONNA BLEED THE ENTIRER UNIVERSE TO GET TO GOD!”
    SO HE DID GOD DIDNT LIKE THAT HE WAS ALL LIKE “AWWWW SHIT WE CANT HAVE RED UP IN THIS BITCH HEAVEN BE WHITE NIGGA” SO THE MAN HAD AN EPIC BATTLE BUT WHEN GOD SENT MARY OUT HE USED HIS BLEEDING SUPER POWERS TO PUT HER ON HE PERIOD AND SHE CHANGED AND WENT TO WAILIN ON GOD AND GOD WAS LIKE “MAN FUCK YALL! THIS SHIT AINT WORTH TEH TROUBLE” THEN HE BECAME THE GOD OF WAR WITH BLOOD AND HE BLOODED EVERYTHING THE END

  36. The horror! THE HORROR!

    All and all it reminded me that South Park Episode where Butters tried to write a gross book which he named \\\\&amp;quot;The poop that took a pee\\\\&amp;quot;.

  37. No wonder I can’t clean up the mess of pots and pans the heron made…

    And the dead skull…isn’t my life bad enough as it is? My kitchen’s a mess, I’m drowning in my own blood in a spaceship, and now you want to break something and blame it on me?

    (BTW CAPS LOCK MAKES EVERYTHING MORE AMAZING-ER.)

  38. Oh, god. I thought that Squidward’s Suicide was horrifying. But THIS…I WAS CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHASFLSAKGHDASLKGHSFGLKHFGLdg/….

  39. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER.

    ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER.

    EVER.

    That’s a lot of vampires. :c

  40. OH GOD, THIS STORY CHANGED ALL OF MAN- (OR WOMAN-KIND BECAUSE I AM A LADY) FOR ME. I AM TOO SCARED TO DO ANYTHING NOW OH MY GOD.

    I SHAT SO MANY BRIX THAT EVERYONE IN ECUADOR HAS A SEVEN-STORY SHITMANSION.

  41. PFFFFT. THIS ISN’T CREEPY.
    IT SAID THAT I FORGOT ABOUT IT.
    BUT I DIDN’T.
    I’M FUCKING BLEEDING EVERYWERE.
    ON THIS SPACESHIP.
    IT’S REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING.

  42. While I’m spontaniously bleeding to death here, could you rewrite my obituary so people don’t have a screaming voice in their head?

    Thanks.

  43. BananaCorn, I’m going to assume that your impersonation is after I told you to stop. Please stop impersonating me, it is embarrassing. Also, Jay Autumn, you summed it up perfectly. -10/10

    Fear the Darkness

    -Nex

  44. after reading this pasta, half the world committed suicide. the other half wandered the desolate earth, blind from scraping their eyes out after reading this hideous-piece-of-shit story. Now that is creepy.

  45. @ remy : Shut your stupid tits up and put you ugly mouth back in your bra, this is the best pasta ever cooked ever, jokingly or otherwise. BUT WHO WAS SPACESHIP?!

  46. Space is fun. You should come visit. Elvis called me the other day and said him and the Xenomages were going for dinner at The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe.

    Anyhow, I must be off. My fluffly toy bear needs feeding. Toodle Pip!

  47. DEES R NAUGHT FUNNIE! BITCHEZ THINK ALL OTHA PASTUHS R WHACK, BUT DEY LUV DUH FUCKING WEAK PASTUHS. Y DO I WANNA READ DIZ? SRSLY NOW.

  48. DO YOU NOT SEE? THIS IS THE CURE TO BLOOD DONATION!!!!1111ONEONEO!11!!! WE WON’T NEED TO HOLD BLOOD DONATION EVENTS, ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS CAPTURE THIS BLEEDING BLOODY PERSON, MAKE IT OUR SLAVE, AND BLEED IT TO SAVE ALL THOSE CAR ACCIDENT AND WHATEVER ACCIDENT PEOPLE! Just like milking a cow. Sort of.

    Wait…WAIT. This person is actually me? Oh thank goodness you dunno where i live then.

  49. and then tinkerbell came and cleaned up all the blood with her wand before peter pan sucked her into his erect dick, after witch the pirates found him and raped him in a gay orgy and then all the vampires ever came and sucked his dick to get out tinkerbells wand because it had all the blood but gandolf the grey came and vanished them, before mehrunes dagon, the daedric prince of destruction, came and destroyed everything but since its oblivion it regenerates so hes pissed off and openes oblivion gates to neverland where he destroys everything, the end :D

  50. Reminds me of the blood mage from Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. One of his quotes is something like “I demand vengeance for the blood of my people. Which can only be repaid with at least twice as much blood. Or maybe three time as much blood. Like, if you went to Hell, and it was full of blood, and that blood was on fire, maybe that would be enough! Oh, probably not…”

  51. Loved it. It had such a wonderful storyline, and was very creepy to boot. If only it were a bit longer. When did it start? When he woke up?

  52. theguywhoreadsthis

    “WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY” lol fail at spelling bitten this was a kids idea when it came to he got chase by all the vampires ever and why was it so essincal to have so many caps

  53. at first i was all lyke o_o

    …but then i lol’d

    But seriously, I’m so disappointed I came in too late to fully appreciate this one. The entertainment factor of the retarded reactions of those who failed to understand the concept far exceed that of the story itself.

  54. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

    My mom, if that’s sarcasm, you’re the one that fails at everything. And on Mother’s Day, too. Sheesh.

  55. Ok, this looks like a distrubed 7 year-old wrote this on a bad day.
    =/
    The ending is ok a guess but it completely FAILS at everything.

  56. Ok, it looks like a disturbed 7 year-old wrote this on a bad day.
    =/
    I guess the ending is ok but it FAILS.

  57. Wow, I need to watch out for something bloody in the sky.

    And nice use of the SNES Game “Monster Party” Sprites.

  58. shortys roc my sox

    first of all gay!!! no offence and second i think this is weird not scary and i wish i remembered this so i could tell it much better

  59. WOOT BOGLEECH!

    @WTF: PLEASE SAY THAT YOU ARE BEING SARCASTIC OTHERWISE…U R VERY RETAREDED

    CAPS LOCK ROOLS!

    THAT IS ALL!

  60. when i saw all those caps it crossed my mind that its some stupid story but still i wasted time reading it like an idiot

  61. who was blood?!?!?!

    that was god awful
    another headdesk thank you writer for making me lose brain cells

    that is all

  62. THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW MY LIFE GOT FLIPPED TURNED UPSIDE DOWN AND LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE JUST SIT RIGHT THERE ILL TELL YOU HOW I BECAME THE PRINCE OF A TOWN CALLED BEL-AIR

  63. A little fun fact Candle… Uh, Candle J.
    The Sham Wow guy was actually arrested for battering a hooker.
    I bet he used the Sham Wow to clean the blood.
    “LOOK! No figner prints left behind!!”
    GERMANS ALWAYS MAKE GOOD STUFF!
    And watch out for imintators ;)

  64. OMG SO MUCH BLOOD HERE USE MY SHAMWOW!
    AND IF YOU FIND NUTS, USE MY SLAP CHOP, YOU’LL LOVE MY NUTS!

  65. WAIT, SO I’M IN SPACE!?! No wonder I haven’t been able to breathe for the 16 years I’ve been alive. BUT WAIT, I don’t REMEMBER forgetting anything like this!

  66. I laughed, I laughed. The pretty much covers the gambit of emotions.

    Had to be a dude, a lady would have asked for a tampon. ;-)

  67. OH MY GOD, I’VE LOST OVER 9000 LITRES OF MY BLOOD! IT’S TOTALLY BLOODGASMIC!!! BLOOODGAASMMMM!!!!!

    OH, AND WITH THIS KIND OF TYPING, I SHOULD TOTALLY BE HAWKING CARPETS ON TV!

  68. Okay, @WTF, you obviously aren’t getting the point of the pasta. It’s not supposed to be creepy or scary. It is supposed to be funny. Try to laugh a bit more.

  69. It’s like the heron pasta had a retarded child that nobody thought was funny, interesting, fun to be around, or good in any way, shape, or form.

  70. Wtf? this was retarded. So badly written and random ideas coming in out of nowhere and the beginning is so horrible for any type of story it should be illegal. Someone must’ve been high writing this. Usually I’d say no big deal if you like it everyone has their own opinions, but this is just so bad it becomes an exception to that rule. and WTF with all the caps. -_- it COULD have worked if the story had a sense of urgency or some real fearsome aspects integrated into it. but no.

    1. Ded Skull + Jeff th potatto

      Its not meant to be a good pasta

      Admire the hilariousness, k man? Dont criticize. This is obviously the best pasta in the world

  71. I actually liked the idea of a heron flying into my kitchen making a mess of my pots and pans. Well, I didn’t like the idea, but it works…’cos then I’d have to clean up my kitchen and I hate that…

    tl;dr this is not the best, the heron is

  72. For love of all that is creepy… It’s not even funny!

    And don’t tell me… now a heron will fly into my kitchen and make a ess of my pots and pans…

  73. OH DANG! I looked behind me and I was like, “NOOO! NAO I’M SCEERED TO GO TO SLEEP!” Stupid blood!

    1. Hey, when I first came to this site in late 2009 it had 1 star, just appreciate that the Internet has learnt about satire

      1. A Zergling (missing his tophat)

        the amounts of irony in that single comment…

        *grabs an iron from a pile of irons and starts chucking them at Moosen31 the dumbfuck*

      1. we all know sophie and other ;_; it has happened to every human ever in the world and shall happen again soon when there is another person ready for blood day

    1. Are you serious?! You believe that?! It’s a story. It’s not real. If it was, every single person on earth would be insane!!! EVEN OBAMA. EVEN THAT WEIRD PERSON THAT GIVES YOU A WRONG NUMBER EVERY SATURDAY. EVEN YOUR SIBLINGS. DO TELL ME YOU’RE JOKING, SIGMA. -_-

      1. You are an IDIOT

        It’s true. You are. By the way, clean your closet. I love you, but it honestly gets hard to stay in here all the time with it messy like this.

    1. Ded Skull + Jeff th potatto

      WELL THEN

      How am I not in space?

      Oh, I remember how I got out of space.

      THER WAS ALL THE BLUD AND IT PUSHED ME TO EART AND THE BLUD STOPPED WHEN I GOT TO EATRH. DE ENDQ

      1. I’m tired and having my first cup of coffee and for some (sleep-deprived) reason, that Q at the end is making me chuckle. I’m getting weird looks…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top