MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Off the Beaten Path ★ 9.36 Rating (14 votes)
- Fresh Faces ★ 9.3 Rating (23 votes)
- Bunk Bed ★ 9.29 Rating (14 votes)
- Nicki ★ 9.29 Rating (17 votes)
- Help Us ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
- I Found a Dead Girl’s Diary ★ 9.28 Rating (40 votes)
- Sarah O’Bannon ★ 9.24 Rating (50 votes)
- Rose ★ 9.24 Rating (17 votes)
- The Pass ★ 9.23 Rating (13 votes)
- The Lord of the Scarecrows ★ 9.23 Rating (13 votes)
Over at Crappypasta, we’ve been trying to find our footing in regards to how to categorize the submissions that end up there. We’ve been getting a lot of helpful suggestions, but one in particular gave us pause. Shogunfish suggested a ‘Ripoff Rituals’ category – you know, for those rituals that are all risk, no reward – which we liked, until it occured to one of the admins that… you know, we barely get ANY ritualpasta submissions anymore.
If you plunge really far back into this site’s archives, you’ll notice that for awhile, ritualpasta was probably the most common style of creepypasta – to the point where readers were actually getting understandably cranky about all the ritual spam – yet it seems to have fallen completely out of fashion lately.
So after this realization, August’s discussion post topic was born: Which of the Creepypasta categories is your personal favorite, and which would you prefer to see significantly less of – and why do you feel that way?