Advertisement
Please wait...

Oh See Dee



Estimated reading time — 2 minutes

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!” I yell out, sweat pouring down my face as I melt away from the stress of the situation. There is my mother, my perfect, caring and understanding mother, lying on the floor semi-conscious after the nasty fall she just had. I turn her over to lay her on her back and I immediately notice the swelling. She must have hit her head on the floor when she face planted under the dining room table. The blood is overwhelming the white tile floor, flowing steadily from a large gash on the left side of her neck. She must have caught the corner of the glass tabletop.

“You know I always stack school books on those tiles over there! That was so stupid and clumsy, Mom!”

I can’t stop looking at the gash in her neck. The swelling has spread across her forehead so it looks to be evenly distributed. But that gash, on the one side of her neck…it just isn’t right. She knows I can’t be put in situations like this, never been able to handle them well at all. I love my mother dearly and I can’t just watch her bleed out of that gash. I have got to do something!

“Mom, listen to me, you have got to stay still! Do you understand? This may hurt a bit but you CANNOT move or it is just going to be worse. I’ll be right back!”

Advertisements

I run to the kitchen, “2, 3, 2” and click the light switch 6 times. As I approach the knife stand, I make sure to rub the green wall counter-clockwise 24 times and clockwise 24 times before I lift every knife in the block until I settle on the one that feels the best, the paring knife. I skip two tiles left, 3 tiles forward and two tiles right until I am even with my mother. As I bend down over her, I make sure that I even up the blade opposite her neck from the existing gash.

“Mom, quit moving, you are going to mess up my line! Once it is perfectly symmetrical, I’ll get you a towel and call the ambulance okay! Stay calm!”

Advertisements

Credit To – StupidDialUp

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

64 thoughts on “Oh See Dee”

  1. JustJunkIt
    June 1, 2013
    This is one of the best pastas…seriously. omg….I’m still recuperating from this. 10/10

    O.e Dude, seriously? This is the best CreepyPasta you have read?!

    Anyways, nice little story you’ve made ;). I rate this 6/10 and I recommend the Brach’s Candy Factory to whoever thought this was the best CreepyPasta. (How does that even work? o_e).

    Sincerely,
    Grim Gamer

  2. Kid left his mom die and Shinigami-sama still treats him so nicely O.o lol, JK, nice pasta. Too bad some people here don’t understand that it’s about existing anime series…

  3. Lol I have o.c.d and I thought this was hillarious. No having O.C.D does not mean you would ever hurt someone so crazy people relax don’t worry the ocd people will not injure you to make you symetrical but I have to admit the non symetrical gash would annoy me.

  4. Diamondhide1994

    Well OCD has nothing to do with violence, it’s an anxiety disorder, if anything, people with OCD are very avoidant and would never actually harm anyone because of it. It’s on the same category as hypochondria, depression and phobias…a very good story though, I liked it. I was kinda offended though, since I have OCD and all xD

  5. gERARDWAYSLOVECHILDCAT

    Person:1- i liked this. :) it was really awesome. (in a messesd up way)

    Person:2-WUB WUB YOURE NOT SYMMETRICAL STAY AWAY AWAYYYYY

  6. I really enjoyed this one. What made it so creepy is that this is actually the way someome with OCD might respond this situation. Knowing that you must get help but unable to fight the OCD. Incredibly good. Very proud of you for getting on the main site. Bravo!

  7. MAN! Once again you have not disappointed. I am ecstatic to see that you made the main site with this one. I’ve seen a lot of your pastas on crappypasta and often wondered how they weren’t here instead. Keep up the good work!

  8. Had a really long chuckle when I finished reading. Although the buildup only gave me confusion, not chills, the twist was just hilarious. Great job.

  9. Niice dude! I’m having a creepypasta party with my friends where we all read and watch the best pastas, and yours is on the list!

  10. The creepiest part to me is the plausibility of the story. I don’t know jack squat about OCD, but I could totally see this happening. Just imagine being the mother. Hell, imagine being the kid and knowing you should be getting help, but being unable to until you satisfy your OCD urges. Just….disturbing stuff. Very well done.

  11. Short, sharp, satirical. The twist was set up well for such a small pasta, clever use of false expectations. It also left me with that slightly serious aftertaste (which is apt for satire) – our desire to help is often buffeted by our obsessions.

  12. This was brilliant in my opinion. I didn’t catch the meaning of the title until I told my friend about it and read it out loud. It was nicely wrote and had a great twist. I hope to be able to write pastas as good as this one when I start making mine.

  13. Nice. Even knowing right off the bat that ocd would probably play a bad role in the way things turned out I didn’t quite expect that. Very nice very tasty pasta.

  14. Machine of Death

    Fascinating. I like this a lot. The story is not creepy exactly, but it is thrilling. The writing could improve a bit, but I loved this one. A delight to read.

  15. mrspatrickbateman

    Original and even though gory made me chuckle. I liked it, it was short and sweet. Sending my kids away if they’re ever diagnosed with OCD though.

    1. Diamondhide1994

      Ummm, don’t worry, OCD or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder has nothing to do with violence. It’s a disorder where the person is plagued by unwanted thoughts and in return is pushed to do certain rituals. I have OCD. Trust me, I have never heard of a person with OCD do violence because of it. OCD is neurosis- an inability to adapt, just like depresseion, panic disorder, general anxiety or phobic disorder. Psychosis is a break from reality and an inability to act approrpiate to society, for example- strange behaviour, violence, emotional imbalance ( Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder, Psychotic disorder, Schizoaffective disorder and so on) Please, for all of you creepypasta fans, learn what OCD actually is. It has nothing to do with insanity. A person with OCD is always aware that their actions are irrational. Please guys, learn what OCD actually is, I know it’s just a creepypasta, but I see this trend everywhere. btw, people with OCD are statistically more empathetic, emotional, intelligent and capable of complex thought processes. There’s such a thing as Harm OCD, where people usually evade contact with other people because they think they will hurt them, but they never actually will.

      1. Dude, the author wasn’t saying that OCD is violence. The reason for them continuing the slit on the mothers other side of her neck wasn’t the narrator having any malicious intent or anything along those lines. Just an severe case of OCD in the face of an emergency. Overdramatized, but who knows, it could happen. It’s also a creepypasta… you happen to have navigated to creepypasta.com in case you were unaware. Also, mrspatrickbateman was obviously being sarcastic.

  16. Hmm. I started reading this, and right off the bat, 3 big unnecessary expletives. Other than that, I liked this pasta. That twist was pretty good when you found at the narrator has OCD, or some other similar disorder. Pretty creepy and dreadful when you figure that out. Looking back, you did a good job of placing context clues as well. Really well done! 9/10

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top