Advertisement
Please wait...

The Wrong Room



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

You get back to your apartment after a long day’s work and you want to get inside and rest. You were about to pull out your keys and unlock the door, but you notice it’s open. Turning the doorknob and stepping inside, You notice something different. You stand in the doorway trying to figure it out. then it hits you. this isn’t your room. As you turn and leave, something catches your eye. There is a man hunched over a dish of flesh, eating it with his bare hands, tearing into it as a wild animal would with its prey. Red dripped down the side of his mouth, and the smell that emanated from it was sickening. You were paralysed by the sight.
Unconsciously, you start cover your nose and mouth. This accidentally bumps your elbow against the doorway. You freeze. He stopped eating there was something wrong. Then he looked up and started searching for the source of the noise.
His eyes scanned the room till they found you.
Your legs start moving on their own, and you find yourself running, running away from that room, and the horrors within it.

~~~

The man silently stands up, locks the door, sits back down, grabs another slice of pizza, and mutters quietly to himself:
“Crazy vegans”.

Advertisements
Advertisements

Credit To – Walrus King

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

88 thoughts on “The Wrong Room”

  1. We need more of these. I like the scary and creepy stories but it’s such an eye-opener when a fun one like this pops up out of nowhere.

    Well done!

  2. why would a vegan think that pizza is flesh…? the pizza portion threw me off. if it was a rare steak or something, this would make more sense.

  3. i wanted to add i know this is micro but you could do a lot with this topic with it being pizza not like bacon or a burger you could some really grusome descriptions for cheese like “. There is a man hunched over a dish of flesh, coated in a melted substance of bodily fluids, eating it” my minds going wild with idea now

  4. As a vegan, I can say that this was freaking hilarious the first time through. Then I realized it was kind of insulting…I’m not that crazy…

  5. I love it, but I wish you had said ribs instead. Then it would make much more sense when you wrote “…a dish of flesh” (pizza is more than just the meat toppings, you know?)

  6. ooo I loved this one. haha. for some reason i pictured the man to be in a suit eating the bloody meat. I dont know why. ironic. I I love how it ended in a disturbingly comical manner though.

  7. Omg I thought this was going to be another really disturbing pasta. Then I read the last paragraph. Amazing twist at the end!

  8. Im like thinking he will chase him and then eat him up and i saw him like a monster in my head, then like what will happen what will happen!? Crazy vegans! I love it! :P

  9. This was great. As soon as i started reading i could visualize everything giving me that sense of connection. And i love how you chose your words so carefully making sure to create a suspenseful tone even tho the end result was so simple and plain

  10. What a delightful, tasty little snack! My skin crawled with the flavor, and then a clever joke washed your pasta down with a laugh! Most excellent taste.

    1. The_Amazing SAF

      Same here. At first, I was surprised that it was so short, but I read it anyway. These are the kinds of stories that show that even a Creepypasta can be funny. Very good.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top