MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Pica ★ 8.47 Rating (70 votes)
- The Man on Easter Island ★ 9.29 Rating (17 votes)
- Zero ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
- Breach ★ 9.25 Rating (20 votes)
- Crying Numbers ★ 9.21 Rating (24 votes)
- The Story of Her Holding an Orange: Part Five ★ 9.14 Rating (14 votes)
- The Sealed Building ★ 9.14 Rating (21 votes)
- A Sailor Without Two Coins ★ 9.14 Rating (28 votes)
- A Slight Misunderstanding ★ 9.14 Rating (28 votes)
- Maisie Went Missing Last Year ★ 9.14 Rating (155 votes)
- The Fort ★ 9.14 Rating (28 votes)
I love jigsaw puzzles. So when I found one on my phone that allowed me to make any size puzzle I want with a snap of a picture I was hooked. I started by taking pictures of random shots in my room, clicked “cut” then “mix” and poof, I was off wasting time. After about 30 minutes of putting my “room” back together I decided to take a picture of myself to cut up and puzzle.
I decided to cut the picture for the puzzle at an expert difficulty. It was pretty awesome seeing my face split into hundreds of different puzzle pieces, each one flaking off one by one like an ember to the floor of the screen. After an hour of reconstructing my face I notice something in the background of the puzzle that resembled an unfamiliar black leather jacket hanging at the top of my closet door. Two more pieces revealed what looked to be a medium length, auburn colored wig while another piece showed eyes apparently painted on the back of eyelids. The final piece of the puzzle showed a face missing its mandible. I’ll admit. I was a bit unhinged at the sight of it…a bit puzzled even.
Coincidentally, my mandible would wind up being the last piece of his puzzle too.
Credit To – StupidDialUp