MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Creak ★ 9.56 Rating (16 votes)
- Colorado Fishing Trip ★ 9.54 Rating (24 votes)
- The Maid ★ 9.53 Rating (19 votes)
- Bedtime II: The Aftermath ★ 9.48 Rating (23 votes)
- Ubloo, Part Five ★ 9.47 Rating (15 votes)
- Nihil ★ 9.46 Rating (13 votes)
- The Well ★ 9.46 Rating (24 votes)
- Human Nature ★ 9.46 Rating (54 votes)
- Never Answer the Door at Night ★ 9.45 Rating (22 votes)
- Another Fairy Tale ★ 9.44 Rating (25 votes)
The sweet old lady rocks rhythmically in her recliner. Her head nods often in approval as she agrees wholeheartedly with her favorite evangelist late this evening. This has been Mrs. Weatherford’s routine every night since her late husband left her alone and vulnerable.
The preacher is hitting his groove on this exciting paid advertisement, “The love of God is unyielding! His Grace is amazing because it is neither earned nor taken. No it is free! All He requires is that you receive his gift. All Christ wants from you is to understand that you are not condemned and to go forth and make the world a better place through love and compassion through the word of the Lord!”
The sweet old lady increases her rocking pace in childlike excitement as the words of the Lord ring true in her heart. As she turns and gestures to the young Girl Scout tied to the dining room chair, she can sense the Holy Spirit’s message getting through by the tears of joy streaming down the saved child’s cheeks.
Credit To – StupidDialUp