MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Pica ★ 8.49 Rating (133 votes)
- Something Was Off About My Freshman Roommate – Part Three & Epilogue ★ 9.18 Rating (17 votes)
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away ★ 9.15 Rating (13 votes)
- My Fear Of Water ★ 9.15 Rating (34 votes)
- The Strange Case of Edmonson, Kentucky ★ 9.15 Rating (65 votes)
- Maisie Went Missing Last Year ★ 9.12 Rating (164 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.12 Rating (367 votes)
- Quiet ★ 9.11 Rating (36 votes)
- The Well ★ 9.1 Rating (48 votes)
- West ★ 9.09 Rating (11 votes)
- Lullaby Rock: A Candle Cove Memoir ★ 9.09 Rating (11 votes)
You awake at a crossroads. You have no idea how you got there or how long you have slept. There are five signposted directions to take: Life, Death, Fortune, Fate and Destiny. As counter-intuitive as it may seem, you must, MUST, take the road to Death first. When you arrive at your destination after hours of walking (which was strangely untaxing on your legs) you find a house with boarded-up windows and a large, black portal with an ornate ivory door-knocker. Using the knocker will cause a wooden hand to form out of the wordwork of the door, and into this hand you must place the Ivory Key you found earlier.
Wait, I did mention the key, right? It’s sort of vital to continue.
Oh hell, wait a minute, I skipped ahead in the walkthrough. I must’ve tapped PgDwn or something. Hang on..
Okay, did you get past the minotaur yet? By tricking it into walking into the fire pits using the red scarf? Did I tell you to take the Death path first? Okay, wait, no.. no, this is.. ah, right, no, go down the “Fate” path first. There’s a gemstone down there that opens a portcullis in the Destiny path. Man, I’ve been going about this all backwards. Let’s start over:
You awake at a crossroads. Since you’ve read the Magician’s Journal, you already know that the Teleportation Ritual has deposited you here as a test to claim your rightful place as King of Etheria. Wait, this is for the second playthrough, oh goddammit. Here, just bring up the console and type “isuckatcreepypastamakemeaspellmaster” to unlock all the spells. Then just fireball everything until you win. You win when everything is on fire. Hooray!
And then you die. Of, uh, I don’t know, SIDS. That’ll teach you to get trapped in one of these stories.