Advertisement
Please wait...

Her Name



Estimated reading time — 2 minutes

It wasn’t a big deal at first, you know? It was just another story online, one you’d read in the comments of a YouTube video, designed to scaring you into posting it on eight other videos. You know the kind, where you die a horrible death or your crush will reject you if you don’t spread the word? I didn’t think anything of it at the time, but now it’s the only thing I can think about.

The comment started by saying that “she hasn’t left [the poster] alone in days” and “by reading this, she’ll come for you.” I don’t even remember the exact wording because it was late and I was tired and I’d seen a hundred other comments like it before.

I forgot all about it.

Advertisements

Until she started coming after me.

It started with little things. A flash in the corner of my vision, a strange shadow on the hallway floor. Then it got worse. I started to hear whispering when I was alone in the house, giggling, the sound of footsteps. I now know that she was teasing me. Sort of like how a cat will clamp its paw over a mouse’s tail and bat at it before it kills it.

Mirrors were the worst. She liked to stand just out of frame when I was brushing my hair, so when I shifted my head to get the other side, she would be there, standing next to the bookshelf, with her long, tangled hair, matted with blood, falling down her shoulders. And that grin.

Oh, God, that grin.

Her teeth were always bloody. I was never sure if it was her blood, or… I don’t even know.

Every night it seemed to get worse. I would see her on my way to class, in the rear view mirror of my car, dragging her talon-like fingernails across her own, rotting flesh as I stared in abject terror.

Advertisements

For a while I put it off to sleep deprivation. Finals, you know?

And then she came to me.

It was late, so late it was technically early. I couldn’t sleep because all I could hear was her giggling. I covered my face with the pillow and shut my eyes tight, when I felt something cold on my hand.

Advertisements

I was paralyzed with fear. It was sharp and it was cold and it was moving down my arm towards my elbow.

“Come out to play,” she said in that lilting, upsetting voice I’d heard one too many times before.

I screamed and sat up but she was gone. For the moment.

My biggest mistake was when I talked to her. I’d just stepped out of the shower and she was right there when I opened the curtains. I shrieked and stumbled back and she leaned down to me.

“Why?” I asked. “Why are you doing this?”

Advertisements

She told me why. It was because I knew something about her. That altercation ended with a serious head injury that landed me in the hospital.

That’s where I am now.

I can’t take this anymore. I’m just one person, it’s too much. I know what I have to do. I think I always knew.

God, I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry.

Her name is Nora. She should be there soon.

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

207 thoughts on “Her Name”

  1. Her name is Nora…She should be there soon…
    Her name is Nora…She should be there soon…
    Her name is Nora…She should be there soon…
    Her name is Nora…She should be there soon…

  2. FOR FUCKS SAKE I ALREADY GOT THE SLENDER MAN AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANEY OTHER RANDOM ENTITIES COMMING TO GET ME, and god dammit now caps lock is broke, I should really stop reading creepy pasta…… (cheaks for any new stories)

  3. Ah, her name was Nora, you say? Heheh, I read that story. Quite entertaining it was, minus all of the “post on a gazillion other pages” parts.

  4. the hash slinging slasher

    I kept imagining “Nora” with a big grin on her face. That always scares me more than when a character is angry. Anger comes across to me as almost weak, immature, unstable, and definitely not in control. If an opponent is angry they usually can be predictable, but when a character is smiling, maybe the kind of smile you would see on someone who is completely insane, it just gives me the shivers. This gives off more of the suggestion that they know something you don’t, that they are completely calm and not threatened in any way. They are just happy to be there, enjoying the suffering =)

  5. good pasta. VERY cliched, the whole “POST THIS OR U WEEL DIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!11111!1111!!!!!1ONE ONE!!!!!!!!” but you put a twist on it, and kept it fresh. good pasta

  6. Actually, I was naked when he got out of the shower, ready to fuck. He just fell because he was surprised by the fact that my penis was bigger than his.

  7. God damn it guys, are you kidding me!? I get so many of these ‘creepy little girl’ meme bullshits! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY UNDEAD LITTLE GIRL BODIES I HAVE!? ENOUGH TO FILL A FUCKING HUMMER LEMME TELL YOU.

  8. Her name is nora. she should be there soon
    Her name is nora. she should be there soonHer name is nora. she should be there soonHer name is nora. she should be there soonHer name is nora. she should be there soonHer name is nora. she should be there soonHer name is nora. she should be there soonHer name is nora. she should be there soonHer name is nora. she should be there soonHer name is nora. she should be there soonHer name is nora. she should be there soonHer name is nora. she should be there soonHer name is nora. she should be there soonHer name is nora. she should be there soonHer name is nora. she should be there soonHer name is nora. she should be there soonHer name is nora. she should be there soonHer name is nora. she should be there soon

  9. ): no, no. you got it wrong! my name is DORA.

    short for doraemon but the last couple times i tried to get you people to pronounce it you screwed it up.
    but at least they didn’t confuse me for nora back then, jeeze.

  10. No-no-no-no Nora! No-no-no Nora! No-no-no Nora! No-no-no Nora!
    Nora Nora Nora is a stalker!
    You and extra-creepy stalker Nora
    Grab Your Backpack!
    Let’s flee!
    Run away!
    Fucking curse!
    You can’t flee from her!
    Hey! Hey!
    No-no Nora, No-no Nora
    Victims, no escaping! Victims, no escaping!
    “OH SHI-”

    Nora is a stalker!

    Sorry. It was a good pasta, but that was the first thing that popped into my head when I read the ending

  11. Creepy Dark Haired Chick

    WHAT THE HELL, MAN?! Us dark haired girls need love too, asshole! What did I ever do to you?!

    Poor Nora, now she has go around and kill people because of you. I hope your happy.

  12. Azure Xuchilbara

    Her name is Nora…She should be there soon…
    Her name is Nora…She should be there soon…
    Her name is Nora…She should be there soon…
    Her name is Nora…She should be there soon…
    Her name is Nora…She should be there soon…
    Her name is Nora…She should be there soon…
    Her name is Nora…She should be there soon…
    Her name is Nora…She should be there soon…

    In Silent Hill that is…

  13. ok im freacking sorry but this thing scared the shit out of me
    im really sorry….
    Her name is Nora. She should be there soon.

  14. lol i read da last sentence… then I read it again… then I simultaneously shat brix and had my head went ker-boom/splat…
    BUT THEN WHO WAS UNDEAD COMMENTER?

  15. Funny end, Idk why, “she will be there soon” part just made me laugh a little. Guess it didnt really fit the story. lol

  16. Is there any actual discernible difference between this story and “Witness” aside from a few specific details?

  17. see, my problem with these lie in the story itself. It’s just another ‘read this and pass it on or you’ll die’, just with more detail, and saying ‘oh the rest are fake, but not this one’

    0/10.

  18. So… She knocks her down in the shower… and says that she knows something about her… But it’s too vague to actually be any help…. But she still knows what her name is despite never having met this person, monster, thing…. Wait, What?

    “You know something about me.” she says. To which I reply ” Yeah… I know that YOU ARE A SCARY BITCH NOW GTFO of my bathroom.. I’m taking a shit…”

  19. Very creepy. I really liked it. Way to take something everyone can relate to and turn it into something creeeeeepy.

    Yes, a cliche idea, but very well done. Eep!

  20. Gotta say. It’s a cozy 10:08 AM here and I’m STILL kinda freaked out. No, this isn’t the most original idea, but I liked the execution. Thanks for the thrills ‘n’ chills!

  21. Also as soon as I finished the last sentence I heard a knock on a door. Intensified the experience a thousand tomes over, and I will definitely be thinking about it come bed time.

  22. I’ll start off by saying this was not an original concept. Curse stories are ridiculously common.

    But I loved yours. I can’t even place why. It built nicely and the images were terrifying; things that always slip across my mind when I pass a mirror or am driving.

    So no, not the most innovative, but truly one of the creepiest pastas I’ve read in a long time.

  23. Very unoriginal concept, but extremely well-written, which made it a decent, creepy read. Unfortunately for me, a co-worker sneaked up behind me and scared the daylights out of me the instant I finished reading the last sentence. Amazingly frightening timing! Enhanced the pasta experience 10000x!

  24. Her name is Nora. She should be there soon.
    Her name is Nora. She should be there soon.
    Her name is Nora. She should be there soon.
    Her name is Nora. She should be there soon.
    Her name is Nora. She should be there soon.
    Her name is Nora. She should be there soon.
    Her name is Nora. She should be there soon.
    Her name is Nora. She should be there soon.

    I think I’m good.

  25. The worst part there is a Nora at my school who looks like obese chipmunk now I get those awful images in my head D:<

  26. Oh no,I’m not sleeping ever again.I thoroughly enjoyed this one,good job! I saw someone like this in a nightmare once. She said,”Wake up…” Kind of like how you described her voice. Strange,isn’t it? But I enjoyed this because of the similarity to my nightmare,and it was very well written as well. Kudos to the author.

  27. It started off as a good idea and the intro wasn’t bad but it was written crapply. Sorry had to say it. :P good idea though.

  28. OMG! Nora! I told you not to make fun of them!

    I’m sorry, guys. I’m the mother of Nora… Please forgive my daughter for being “too friendly”.

    Nora! You won’t get away with this, young lady… You’re grounded!

  29. Why didn’t you come play with me!
    I just wanted a friend :(
    and now i have to go and hunt every idiot who read this, good job jackass…

  30. I agree with cocoa. according to these stories, I should have died about 4 times and also be being stalked by, lets see, let me list them.

    tails doll,
    about 4 ripoffs of samara & the grudge girl(including nora)
    alma wade
    sam fishers ghost
    An angry monky
    maybe 20 different monsters.

    There are too many to list.

  31. Oh fuEATINGMYSOUL} ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉ ҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ~ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡ ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Z̙̜̝̞̟̠� �̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌� �̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚� �# ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ # ̎̏̐̑ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ A̎̏̐̑L̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉G̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉◊ख़҉̵̞� � ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝ ͡҉ ҉ ̵IS̡̢̢̛THE̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟ ̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̕̚̕ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ͡ ͡҉҉ ̓̔̿̿̿̕̚۩◊} OH GOD ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝ ̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕ ̚̕̚͡ ͡҉ ҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ~ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡ ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Z̙̜̝̞̟̠� �̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌� �̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚� �# ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ # ̎̏̐̑ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ A̎̏̐̑L̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉G̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉◊ख़҉̵̞� � ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝ ͡҉O҉ ̵̡̢̢̛̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟ ̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎ ̏̐̑̒̓ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̕̚̕ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ͡ HELP ME͡҉҉ ̓̔̿̿̿̕̚۩◊ H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙� �̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒� �̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿� �̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚E҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙� �̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒� �̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿� �̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚C҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙� �̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒� �̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿� �̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚O҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙� �̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒� �̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿� �̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚M҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙� �̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒� �̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿� �̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚E҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙� �̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒� �̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿� �̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚S҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙� �̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒� �̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿� �̕̚̕̚͡ T͖̟̹̦̤̣̦̹̒̌ͥ͑̇͐͊͝o̴͍̼̯̭͓͍̝̰̊͆̌͝ ̟̳͈̝̼ͦͥ͘͡i͇̺̬̭̻ͯͣ͂n̻̳͙̯̜̼͇̿ͮ͛̑v̴̶̪̲̟͕͈̙̋̈́̆̆̾ö̩̻̥͍̟̩̦́k̮͖͚̻͆̉͌ͪ̒̽͆ͬe̴̸͚̹̬͓̠̤͑̋ͯ̔̿ͬͅͅ ̺̻͓̱̤ͨ͊ͧ͒͊t̶̨͔͖̹̼̰͓̻̂̉̈́̿ͮ͝h͉͕̠͈̙̫̲̝̫͛ͩ͟e̝͇̦̹͑̌͜ ̨̥̇͊ḩ̛̦̙̳̳̲͐͞i̪̳͒̔͢v̵ͨ͋ͮ̔̏ͩ҉̥̜͚̭͖e̟̙̣͈̥͒̈̎ͦͅ-̣̳͍͕͋͌͌̂̆͡ͅm̥͉̝͔͓̻̊͗ͩͮ͠ỉ̧͙̬͇͓̇ͧͣ̍ͥṋ̗͙͇͉͕̬͙͙ͭ͑̂̍̇̇͑͐͋d̼̭̆̋ͭ́̅̏̇͘ ̵͍̜͔͙̗̼͚̫̒͊ͯ̇͌̃̈́͟͞r̢ͤ̉̄ͣ͋͏͓́e̷̢͕̠ͮ̈́̆ͅp̡̯̮̲͇͕̩ͧ̇̍̚̕ŗ͇͖̒̎͋ͪͣe̸̴̢͎̖̠̫̪͔̽́̽͛ͅs̹̳͖͉͇̣̻̊ͣͤ̄̌͛̓̚͟e͐ͪ̋̿̓͏̠͚̼̪̣̰ͅn̶͖̖͕̺̠͔̻͈̐ͬͫͫ̑͘t̥̪̤̹͎̹̞ͧ͑ͧ͝͡ͅị̮̩̥̮͙͎̓͑͠ͅn̷̼͔̗͎̩̫͔͊g̶̞̱̝͙̝͙̋́̄͌̅͢͝ ̘͙̮ͫ̉ͪ͢c̟̲͕͕̩̓̎͞ḣ̶̸̩͚̦̬̱̤͔̹͈́̔͐ͤ͡aͭ̃̐̌ͮͦ͏̫̜̣̬̲̙̭͢ò̠̭̖ͥͩ̈́͆̓̈s̴̛͓͓̲̲͋̊͑̐̓ͩͬ͑.͎̳̄͋ ̷̢̹̳͙̹̙͍̙̅̂ͩͧ̾̚I̮̤̪̹̠̾͋̃n̶̺̫͓̲̥̠͔̄́̓ͪ̍͋͢v̡̭͕͙̣ͫ̎ͮ͐̄̇͛̚̕ͅoͬͧ̿ͫ̔̉ͫ̽̚҉͈̦͕k̸̽̎̐͏̱͇͜ḯ҉̵̻̣̫̞̭̳̰͖̬n̷̜͖̞̮̬͈͖͍̿̓͂͛̾͋̽̉͠͝g̡̰̹͌ͨ̆ͬͯ͌ͥ̋̚͡ ̴̨͙̲̪̜ͤͥͤ̉ͫͯ̒̉ẗ̨̬̹̼̯͆̍ͮ̓͘hͬ̽҉̛͓̘̩̯̥̜e͂̏̓̿̍͠҉̣̲̳̮̩͍̕ ͕̼͇̙̪̣̠͈͔ͭͯ̀ͭ͒f͎̗̳͎̥̈́̑͌͛̌̏ͥ͞e̸̡̠͉͓̰̙ͣͭ̈͊̈̐̔̊ḛ̦͕̯̋̒ͭ̇̅̿͡l̶̝͓̳̗̮̻͍̯̋ͨ̅̊̅̾ĭ͕̬̥̥̾ͣ̓n̶̝̞̬̦̄̃g̥̖͇͙̠̽ͬ́ͯ̽ͫ̉ ̳͈̪́͛ͯͫ́ͬͯ̑o͔̰̪̰͒̎ͮ͘͢f͖͓͇̣ͨ͂ͤ̚̕ ̛̘͍̗̣̟̬̼ͥ̓c̵̸͔̩͔̩̫̰̜̐͑̎ͯ̚ͅh̨͙͈̥̉ͫ̈̿͆̔ͣä̧̺̪͔͔̱͓̠̞ͮ̇͒̍̊o̶̴̟̱̻̻͙͂͜s̼̱̣̩̦̺̖͕̈̆͋̒͂ͨͥ̀͞͝.͓̣͎̳͇̤͇̺͗ͩ͆̆̅ͤ͡͝ ̶̬̬̱̟̜̼̓̆͂̽̍ͣ̒͒͢͜Ẅ̧̦́ͩ̚iͫ͒͐͛̿͏̳͕̞̙͝t̺̝̣̥̻͓͂̐̏̍͢h̐́ͨ́͏̶̱̝̮̞͖͓̬ ̶̺͉̓͌̆ͯ̐̍ͤo͓̺̻̪̗̗̓̇ͭ͆ͪ̓̚̕͟ͅͅụ̧̡̠̰̭̒̅̄̒̊ͮ̈́t̞̯͓̲͕̗̹̤ͥ̋ͣ͌ ͖̐̌̑̉͑̉͟o̖̣̖͕ͤ̐͗̍͐͠r̬̃ͧ͌̈̔d̖͔̝̱͎̙͒ͫeͮ̌̔ͪ҉̣̠̰̳r̲̠̠̪̯̙̬̲ͬ̾ͪͪ̅ͥ̚͘.̵̝̜̣̝̙͚ͪ̑̃͆̂͘ ͍̪̼̦̲̰̇͑̋ͥ̓̍͒ͣͦ̕ͅT̴͙͙̱͚̳͕̤̩̈́̏̂ͩ̐ͅh̵̴͔̙̻̺͕̽e̙̗̜̞̓͑ͬ̓ͥͯͧ̂ ̴̲̲ͤͣ̀N͚͍̻̿̒͌̍͆e͕̹͖̊̔̏ͫ̍ͬͥ̚͠z̸̖̦̯̮̠̑p͎̭͂ͦ̇ͬͦ͌͞ḙ͆̆̉̽̉͗r̢̬͔̬͓̺͇͎̬̘̆ͤ́̆̋̕͝dͥͫ̊̾͋ͪͩ̒̐҉̙͇̩͉i͍̙̬̦͙͉͍ͮ͡ͅǎ̸̡̘̩̟̮̫̋̿̇̈́̀n̸̶̜̻̲̝̰̗͙̍̌̓͐̾ͯ̀ ̩̣̻͍͔̩̥̱̈̊̆̎̔̔͑̕h̵̸̝̳̮̫̙̮͖̬̔̂͗̂͞i̴̪͎̖̠͐́̋͌͜͞v̺́̔ͬͨ̉ͅë̬̙̪̞́̈́͐͋̃̒ͩ-̶̳̮̖̳͎̻͓̯̪ͬ̋̄ṃ̡̗̩̩̦ͨͧ͑̽̄͠i͈̭͖̞̫͔͋͑̆̆ͣ͜n͙̠̙̦̫̺̩̐͊̓̐̍̚d̷͓̜͖̪̼͉̟̤͛͑͗̋ ͉ͤͧͦ̄̓̔ͧ̍͑̕͘o̗̦̹̫̹ͭͤf̶̛̖̣̦̯͚̪̞̞ͨ̂̌̃̇̎̐ ̈̐̄̔̾͑͏̵͇̤̰c̠̘̗̹̰̬̱̝̖ͦ̒ͧ̿̌̿͘ḧ̫̙̬͇̳͍͔́̊͒ͮ́͂͡a̫̪͙͎͉̲͎̹͋͆ͮͪ̿ͪ͋o͇͉̒̊ͧ̃̋̈́̈́̀̕s̷͉̘̹̟̺̦̅͌.̵̮̝̠̎̈́̕͞ ̬̹̠͈̫͔͕̓ͭͮ̀̆ͪͅZ̩̻͎͓̯̲̹͔̖̖̱͍̥̞̓ͥͫ́̂̀̈ͭ͂̈̂͛l̨̮ͪ̒͌ͦ̊ͧ̊͛͘͜g̪͔̩̑͆̆̏͛͌ͩ̋ớ̢̳̮̫̬̣͈͔ͨ̽ͧ̔̋.͍̦͇͔̲͓͔̜ͯ͂̆̋́̕ ̡̯͈̺̣̮̙̒͒̀̆ ̴̫̎̂ͪ͛͑̌̉ͯ͢Ḧ̫̤́ͨ̄͜͢͠e̲̯͍͇̫̋ ̮̱̗͍̤͚̬̞̟̾͘͢ẅ̢͙̭̥̜̿̍̀̏͌h̸̦̰ͥͧ̾̃͘o̊̅ͩ̔̾̅͛҉̯̳͢ ͣ̉͋̐͆̈ͪ҉̧̦͎̹͓͚͉̻͘W̛̬̣̅ͧ̒ͣ̌̅͒ͭ͝aͩ͌̿̓̈͆̋҉̤͇͔̘̙̮̖̝͕̕ị̛̱̑͗͌̋ͣ̀͢ţ̞͙̔̉ͮ̚͝s̵̜͓̄͑̍̆ͣ̈́͌ͧ̈́ ̶͕͖ͧͫ͂̔B̵͔̩ͤ̔̀̄͆̒̽̕e̢̟̲̯̹͙ͩ͒́̊͝h̄͑ͦ̆̒͏̭̜̗̟̕i̢͎̙͔͚̻̜̠͋̓̍ͧ͗͑ͪ͛͜n̴̨̓̑҉͔d̰̮͈̺͑̓͗́͜ ̨͇̤ͤͨ̓͋̕

  32. hey nora, when you come for me will you give me a blowjob? I need some love isnt enough anymore.. :(

    by the way i have an xbox 360, wanna play it with me? I dont think monsters like you and the tails doll are scarey, i think you are potential friends, and if you dont wanna be friends i can always use my soul gems to trap you.

  33. Scary? Well fuck you too, who do you think called the ambulance when your stupid ass fell and cracked your head open in the bath tub?

  34. Old pasta is old. This is just a rehash of stories where the girl follows you and kills you unless you tell someone else about her.

    We could call that Witness Pasta, right? Unfortunately, there’s only ONE story for witness pasta, and the name of the girl just changes, as do the circumstances of the person learning the name. But it all works the same. “Hah, this is bunk” “Oh fuck it’s happening” “Here, you take her.” Boring, done before, no interest, no creepiness.

    5/10. I still like the way it was written. If only it hadn’t been written before!

  35. I think this was a tasty pasta, actually. I like this kind :p gives me a jump at the end. WITNESSpasta did it.

  36. I like this one! It seems kind of lame and cliché with the whole “it’s just like all the others except this one’s REAL OMG” thing, but that’s also part of what makes it freaky. idk.

  37. the chromeninja

    hey nora we have been waiting for you the last one they sent us ran away maybe we will have some fun with you but we dont really like your name

  38. Another witness freakout eh? What is it about little girls with long black hair and sharp fingernails? Would we not be afraid of some grown, sexy blond wit a manicure and a pretty smile? Well… I guess not.

    *head explodes*

  39. WITNESS PHONEHOLDER OF SAINT PAUL LOOKING FOR VENGEFUL BRIDE POLTERGEIST FOR LOVING, COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP NO WISPS NEED APPLY.

  40. What the fuck man. It wasn’t anything close to that. Fuck you man I was just trying to be a good person you know?

  41. Nora, huh? Is it that one mong girl who posted like, 20 minute videos of her entire day documented? If so, it is very much terrifying.

  42. My sister and I read it on our seperate laptops at slightly different time.

    Is Nora supposed to bring her twin or something. lol

    Ur in the hospital because you are a crack head.

  43. This is one of the most boring creepypastas I’ve ever read. It was written well, but that doesn’t make it a good story. It wasn’t scary at all.

  44. uh, no. It falls just as flat as the copy-paste chainletter curses it makes fun of.

    If you fall into the same traps as what you’re trying to mock, you will fail. This story is a prime example.

  45. Man, maybe I’m in a warp bubble or something, because I swear I’ve seen this pasta on this site before.

  46. Good pasta. Pretty well-written and scary enough. Wait a sec… What the hell is that noise? I better go chekjaofjdahof;ihrf,ek8[kl;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

    WITNESS

  47. Is there a site where people just get half blank posts, fill in some adjectives, and then post this boring bullshit here? Honestly, try actually thinking about a good story instead of using the same cliches over and over and over.

    The exceptional grammar didn’t even keep me from giving this story a 0/10. Hopefully you can return some day with some better pasta.

  48. Wait, you’re passing it onto me? You fucking jackass, what did I ever do to you. You know, sometimes sorry just doesn’t cut it buster. Apology not accepted. You don’t you just go jump of

  49. oh mann..am I the only one who thought it was creepy…
    I think it was the last sentence that made it creepy..
    very very nice

  50. Very overdone type of ending, but the pasta was so well-written that it doesn’t detract from it. A successful pasta!

    I’m just glad I didn’t read this last night when I saw the link in a Twitter update…

  51. I see you in that mirror, you know, that one you keep on the wall in front of you?

    Standing behind the victim is the best way to scare him.

    And then kill him.

  52. Fairly decent. Standard “now you know something about me i must kill you” story, but good twist on the actual piece of info.

  53. SuperDannyGlover

    Cliches aren’t bad when used right, and this story was well written.

    Enjoyed, and will enjoy again soon.

    Can’t wait til’ this pops into the back of my mind, come bedtime.

  54. Really? The “reader is screwed for reading story” story plus the “scary dead girl with long black hair” story? Both stories have been done so many times that you can’t distinguish between them anymore. What ever happened to original thought? Did it just vanish?

    Aside from being grammatically correct, this was compeltely terrible.

  55. BUT THEN WHO WAS NORA?

    (Nora is the name of an acquaintance of mine. Not the sort who’d be convincing as a Samara lookalike)

  56. I know, right?

    I have this problem about reading the end first sometimes. I already knew her name before I started reading it =/

  57. Okay pasta, I’ll probably have late-night hallucinations…

    Also, I wanna wait for the first “Nora” commenter. XD

  58. My aunt’s name is Norah. We get along well.

    Other than that, it was nice. The idea isn’t all that original, and it didn’t exactly scare me, but it was well-written.

  59. Haha, I love ones like these. I’m always FUCK NOW I KNOW even though it’s not real. I mean. It’s NOT real. Right?

    …guys?

    1. Don’t worry. This chain-mail bullshit always comes across on almost every website. If I were you I just wouldn’t bel

      1. Now, now, Nora. Behave in the company of strangers. Remember what your mother and I told you; They only become scared when they don’t know your intentions.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top