In this world exists a spirit neither male nor female. This spirit is covered with a dark cloth with a separate white cloth to cover it’s head. It is said to carry an enormous brown burlap sack in which to hold it’s victims in. It is said the second it’s name has been called out, either directly or indirectly, the person is collected and is property of the spirit. Many who have witnessed its appearance have been said to have gone insane with their eyes gouged out. This spirit is very, very real and failure to not mention it’s name will cause Candlejack to come whisk you awa
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]He Who Should REALLY Not Be Named,
Browse By Category
Browse By Tags
Based on a True Story Bedtime Series By the Fire's Light Series Candle Cove Candlejack Crappypasta Success Stories Eyeless Jack Freshman Roommate Series Haunted Games Humper Monkey's Ghost Story Jeff the Killer Lost Episodes Micropasta Miracle City Series Parodypastas Slenderman Smile Dog Tales of the City Series The Holders The Poisoned Oak Series The Rake The Story of Her Holding an Orange Tower of Sorrow Series Video Pastas WHO WAS PHONE Zombies
Browse Random Pastas
- Happy April Fool’s Day from Creepypasta!
Since many of you seem to be confused: in my time
- New Submission Schedule as of 3/27/2013
Here’s the current situation: due to certain
- Short Break: Derpbutt Needs Repairs – Updated 2/4
UPDATE 2/4: I’m working on reading submissions
- Admin Update 1/5: Important New Rules
FROM NOW ON, IF YOU IGNORE THE FAQ AND ASK ME FOR ANY
- Derpbutt Annoyance Level 10/10: Admin Update Jan 4, 2013
As many of you are aware, I use a blogging platform
- WhisperedLightning on One-Way Doors
- lonecreeper on Suggestion Box
- lonecreeper on The Rake
- sOme GUy on November Discussion Post: Which Creepypasta Would You Like to See as a Movie?
- derpbutt on Cancer Staging for Beginners
- derpbutt on The Scuttler
- fuck you that's who on Creepypasta Prompts
- Sahel on Gran’s Box
- yourmom on Little Sarah
- Cookie Soup on Crawl
- OMG on Cancer Staging for Beginners
- zac on March 2013 Discussion Post: What Do You Most Fear?
- jonathon on Bedtime
- Anonymous on Chicken Dinner
- OMG on Gran’s Box
- Anonymous on The Theater
- Anonymous on The Theater
- OMG on One-Way Doors
- ShaggyDonahugh on Crawl
- Anonymous on The Scuttler
- So Cold http://t.co/lU0LYcnJ2j #CREEPYPASTA # 3 hours ago
- Faucet http://t.co/e2YAJtQhvf #CREEPYPASTA # 9 hours ago
- The Custodian http://t.co/OOWPhDizVL #CREEPYPASTA # 15 hours ago
- RT @simonpegg: If tired, drink coffee. http://t.co/4dETeN4P6Q # 20 hours ago
- This is the Ghost Radar app, if any of you are curious and want to play with it as well: http://t.co/eT6hbEiUd1 # 20 hours ago
- May 2013 Discussion Post: What’s Your Favorite Creepy Video Game?
I’ve had some people ask that I set up a page
- April 2013 Discussion Post: Let’s Talk About Zombies!
This month’s discussion post is a two-parter.
- March 2013 Discussion Post: What Do You Most Fear?
This month’s discussion post was suggested
- February 2013 Discussion Post: Do You Believe in Ghosts?
This month’s question is a simple one, and
- January Discussion Post: Why Do You Read And/Or Write Scary Stories?
This month’s topic was suggested by Dave Taylor,