Advertisement
Please wait...

Thirty Days



Estimated reading time — 8 minutes

Log found on IP ████████████ on December 15th, 2003. Nothing else in the memory other than the following that are dated the entire month of September. Laptop was found in ██████ ████████████’s apartment after her Mother called authorities to search for her daughter after a very disturbing voicemail was left on her cell phone the previous evening.

We would like to thank the ████████████ family for allowing the public to view the following logs from their daughter.

September 1st, 2003 4:39:02pm EST

Advertisements

Fully moved into the new apartment! Can’t believe it’s taken two weeks to clean this place up considering I didn’t have much to bring with me to begin with. Thanks a bunch to my Mom for buying the furniture I needed and letting me keep her old dresser to use in the bedroom.

I can’t believe this place is so cheap. Who would want to give this up? Whatever, their loss is my gain!

September 1st, 2003 8:07:29pm EST

Well there is one flaw to this place, the closet door doesn’t stay shut. I hear it click and then two seconds later it opens right up. I’ll talk to the landlord tomorrow and it should be fixed in no time. No biggie.

Noticed I have no neighbors next to me or across from me. Wonder if anyone is going to move into those apartments any time soon?

September 2nd, 2003 7:23:01am EST

Advertisements

Must have had too much wine last night because I woke up on the couch. The cable is officially hooked up and I can only watch television and go online in the living room. The bedroom doesn’t seem to let me do anything at all, couldn’t even get a damn lamp plugged in. I knew this was too good to be true, everything was perfect when I came to see the place and it all fucks up the second I move in! Figures!

Put a few of those lights Mom bought me for the closet on the night stand and such. At least there will be SOME light in the room when I go to bed tonight. That closet door was wide open again. I spoke to the landlord and he said he’ll send someone to fix it soon. I should tell him about the bedroom sockets as well.

September 2nd, 2003 3:54:48pm EST

Emailed my editor everything he needed from me, it takes fucking forever for him to get shit done. Hopefully being out and away from my parents will help me write better. Still got a nice pretty penny from the last two books but this one needs to go through pronto so I can hopefully get a new place after this lease is up. Not for nothing, but if this doesn’t get fixed I might as well just live in a cave.

I thought I was going nuts for a second this morning. Heard water running and when I looked nothing was turned on but there was a huge puddle on the floor. I have a chair against the closet to keep it from opening, I keep getting the wullys whenever I walk by it. Creepy.

September 2nd, 2003 9:45:59pm EST

My editor told me I have to go to a signing tomorrow. Way to give me notice for this sort of thing so I can get ready for it. Have to go to ██████ ████████ for it and it’s only three blocks away so that’s a good thing. I think a few of the shoe boxes I had on the top shelf of the closet fell cause a little while ago I heard a loud thump from inside of there. I’ll fix it up tomorrow.

Landlord said the handy man is on vacation so in a week that closet will be fixed.

September 3rd, 2003 5:32:55pm EST

Rough day. Woke up and the closet was empty. EMPTY. No fucking idea where any of my clothes and shoes are at all. I had to run to the store in my pajamas for something to wear to the signing. Once it was all done a woman asked me if I lived in the ██████ complex, when I said yes she did this prayer at me. Weirdos live around here.

Whoever it was that was fucking with me left my clothes on the couch in boxes when I got home. Thank you for being an asshole. Closet door was wide open and the only thing they put in there was a potato peeler. It wasn’t even the one I own.

September 3rd, 2003 10:03:41pm EST

No internet in this bedroom but at least I can write in the word processor. That’s good enough for me, I write better when I’m in bed. Everything is back in the closet and the book signing was a hit, sold a bunch of copies and even got to announce a date for when my new book comes out. I tried to call Mom to tell her but she let that phone go right to voicemail as usual.

Already was asked about doing a short story to release after this book goes through. I should pull out something from a while back and edit it and such so I can hand that to them. It’s better than nothing right now.

████████████, ████ ██████████████████@yahoo.com 3:01:23am EST to ████████████, ██████ ████████████@gmail.com

YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE HINT WHEN WE LEFT YOUR SHIT IN THE BOX. NOW LOOK AT YOU. SLEEPING THERE. YOU LOOK SO PEACEFUL. WE ARE GOING TO RUIN YOU. EVERYONE GETS ONE WARNING. ONE. WE WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER, YOU’LL SEE. SO MUCH FUN.

September 4th, 2003 12:28:55pm EST

You see that fucking shit? That was in my email this morning. Opened up my laptop and saw it was already opened up to the damn message. When I tried to write them back it says the email doesn’t exist and when I contacted yahoo they told me no email was sent to my IP address at all.

This is all some sick joke from my publisher. Trying to ‘scare’ me so I’ll have a good story to tell people at the next signing. They need to stop this shit soon because I’m tired of all the jokes. There was a dead bird on the floor of the kitchen this morning and it looked like someone made it fly into a few walls a few times. I had to call someone to pick it up. I wasn’t going to touch that thing, who knows what was on it or what kind of shit it was infected with to make it go nuts like that.

September 5th, 2003 6:52:03am EST

Had myself a nightmare that would make Hellraiser shit himself. I was just being tortured and there was all this laughing. All I could really see was my bed, it’s freaky, I swear to you it was like it was all going on from inside of the closet. I can’t get back to sleep at all, I am shaking right now I’m so spooked.

If the handy man doesn’t come back from his vacation soon I’m gonna nail that damn closet door shut and live out of a suit case.

September 5th, 2003 3:14:15pm EST

I’m probably just over reacting over everything, right? Living alone and then stress from this book deal going through. I’m probably scaring myself by thinking too much into it. That email was probably a joke and I’m wound up so tight I’m sure I can shit out a diamond anytime I want.

I need to relax and just try to clear my head. No writing, no nothing. A whole day of that. That should help a bit, a mental rest. Sounds good, right?

████████████, ██████ ██████████████████@yahoo.com ██████pm to ████████████,██████ ██████████████████@gmail.com

4:00:00PM – YOU LOOK SO WIRED. YOU SHOULD TRY TO RELAX MORE. THAT DREAM WAS JUST A LITTLE TASTE OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. WE THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE A TEST RUN.

5:00:00PM – THAT’S A GOOD GIRL. LAY DOWN. PRETEND THIS IS ALL IN YOUR HEAD.

6:00:00PM – YOU FELL ASLEEP. HOW CUTE. YOU SHOULD TRY EATING A BIT MORE FRUIT IN YOUR DIET. YOU DON’T TASTE VERY GOOD.

Advertisements

7:00:00PM – WHY DO YOU LOOK SO CONFUSED? YOU ENJOYED WHAT WE DID TO YOU WHILE YOU NAPPED. SQUIRMING AND ARCHING YOUR BACK. WE DIDN’T WANT TO WAKE YOU SO WE DIDN’T RE-DRESS YOU.

8:00:00PM – YOU ARE SUCH A TROOPER. THINKING YOU DID THAT IN YOUR SLEEP BECAUSE YOU USED TO SLEEP WALK AS A CHILD. DON’T WASH OUR TASTE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH WITH THAT WINE AS IF YOU DISLIKE IT. YOU LOVED IT BEFORE.

THAT’S RIGHT. GO TO BED. JUST SLEEP. WE WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN TONIGHT. WE EVEN PUT THIS HERE IN YOUR LITTLE FILE FOR YOU. SAVED YOU THE TROUBLE. SWEET DREAMS.

September 18th, 2003 8:05:23pm EST

How the fuck did I miss this much time!? I woke up doing the fucking dishes and I can’t remember shit! Nothing! That closet door is wide fucking open, a letter is on the table from the handy man saying how glad he is that I fixed the problem on my own.

What the fuck!? And that email?? What the hell is this shit?? I called Mom and yet again got her damn voicemail. Why the fuck does she have a phone if she doesn’t answer it!? I called the cops, I’m waiting for them to come by.

September 19th, 2003 3:07:21pm EST

The police are useless. They said there is absolutely nothing they can do because that email address doesn’t exist and there is no IP address to track it to. They said I should leave cameras up to tape what is going on but I have to ask my landlord if I can and that fucker went on vacation and won’t be back until next month! Useless shitheads!!

I am going to sleep at a hotel tonight. I can’t handle this.

September 23rd, 2003 3:47:03am EST

Another time lapse. I’m back in this apartment. I don’t know what is going on I’m in the bathroom because something is at the fucking door. I woke up halfway inside of the closet and I bolted in here.

I’m just waiting for that shadow to go away so I can get my phone and call my Mom so she knows I’ll be back home. She can have our neighbor come by with me to get my shit. Or not. I don’t fucking care. I want out of here now. I hate this so much.

WHAT THE FUCK. IT LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING TONGUE UNDERNEATH THE DOOR. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. I CAN’T DO THIS ANYMORE. I’M GOING INSANE.

September 25th, 2003 5:55:01pm EST

I’m in the apartment next to mine. It’s empty and I can’t find my phone and no one is answering the house or anything at all. It’s like I can’t get a hold of anyone. The neighbors are all quiet. No one is answering when I knock. I KNOW they are home. I heard one of them lock the door when they heard me knocking.

I can’t do this. I passed out in the bathroom and woke up bent over the kitchen table. I keep tasting this nasty shit in my mouth and NOTHING gets rid of it. I can’t even go to a damn hotel or anywhere without waking up back in that apartment. Come on, SOMEONE pick up the fucking phone!!! ANYONE. I JUST WANT OUT.

September 26th, 2003 9:33:45pm EST

I’m awake. I’m wide awake. I haven’t slept and I’m trying to conserve my laptop battery in case someone signs on fucking ██████ so I can tell them to get me. I tried to leave. I did. I opened the door and it led right to my bedroom. I have an old dresser against that door to keep anything out and away from me.

I have claw marks all over my thighs and my back. I don’t remember these ever being there within the last couple of hours. It’s like they appeared out of thin air. The longer I stay here the more things start coming back to me from when I blacked out.

Advertisements

I don’t want to fucking remember this. No. NO. NO IT WAS JUST A BAD DREAM. ALL OF IT.

September 29th, 2003 3:00:00am EST

I fell asleep. Why did I fall asleep!? Why didn’t I stay awake!? Videos. There are videos on my laptop. I watched only a piece of one and I can’t stand it. That isn’t me. I refuse to believe that is me. I refuse to.

I called my Mom and left her a voicemail. Please, oh god, please answer your fucking phone, Mom. Please!!!!

September 30th, 2003 8:09:12am EST

I’m exhausted, I’m naked, I’m hungry. I don’t know what to do. I feel like I want to end it. Those videos. These memories. All those things done to me. It wasn’t even like the nightmare, it was all some kind of sadistic sex joke. Those things… Those were’t human. No. I can’t do this. I don’t want to write about what …No.

I spaced out for a bit. I hear someone walking down the hallway. I know those footsteps. Mom!? I think she came. Oh my god thank god! Thank god!

File ██████████████████, Case ████████████098

Date: July 28th, 2012

Gender: Female – Age: ██ – Height: ███ – Weight: ███

Name: ██████ ████████████

COD: [DATA EXPUNGED]

Medical Examiner’s Report:

Victim is a ██ year old Female, she appears to have died ██ days ago. According to her Mother, █████████ ████████████, her daughter’s birth date is ██████ ██, ████. Though from tests done she has not aged one bit at all, note that further investigation is needed for a timeline over the pass nine years.

Victim was subjected to extreme sexual torture such as [DATA EXPUNGED] as well as mental trauma. She is missing her canine teeth and they appear to have been taken out by her own hand.

The female ripped her own hair out of her head and wounds along her stomach prove she tried to scratch something out of her stomach.

UPDATED: Test results show ██████ gave birth before her death approximately two months ago. Any and all other information on this case is being moved to [DATA EXPUNGED].

Credit To: Savannah Rodriguez

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

70 thoughts on “Thirty Days”

  1. Semisatisfied Reader

    Thought this was really good. The only complaint I could voice is I always find it absurd when something as drastic as all of your belongings being moved to your couch in boxes can just be shrugged off as ‘ehh probably nothin’. If I ever felt like someone had been inside my home and I didn’t know anything more, that house would be the absolute last place I’d sleep that night.

  2. Nice job, but the swearing was a bit overdone. It would’ve been creepier if you limited a few instances of cussing.

  3. This was an interesting story, and very well written too. There’s also a lot of blanked out information and [DATA EXPUNGED]. Reminded me of SCP Foundation.

  4. Grizzly Pistolero

    pretty creepy.
    but how shitty of a mom she must have.
    if my mom had 20+ missed calls from me over the course of a few weeks,
    she’d probably flip her lid.
    how did her mom go 9 whole years without realizing something was wrong?

  5. This story is very similar in details to a thriller movie called “The Resident”(2011) starring Hilary Swank. Some supernatural aspects were different since the movie was not supernatural but a lot of the occurences are the same.

    Some parallels from the movie:

    – Girl moving into a new building
    – She is mostly alone. No other tenants else talks to her including this old woman that shuts and locks her door
    – She is being watched through different peepholes in the unit
    – She loses time, get blackouts
    – Gets weird taste in her mouth (movie spoiler: turns out it was drugs in the wine she always drinks to knock her out)
    – She finds one of her clothes not where she left it
    – She has unexplained marks on her body
    – She contacted the police who weren’t able to do much
    – Video was set up and she watches them on her laptop to find out what’s been happening
    – Turns out she has been raped during her blackouts
    – She phones her ex-boyfriend but cannot get ahold of him

  6. Why is there always sex stuff if there’s a female victim? The end had a great twist, though. 10/10.
    On another note, I’m now praying that my boyfriend is not a monster…

  7. The end was a shocker with the baby, really made it. Also I really love the door leading back into the same room. So creepy when she wakes up halfway inside the closet!

  8. I think this was an Antichrist story? Or an Incubus type deal? It didn’t strike ne as hard to understand if you just put the hints together, but I may be reading too much into it? Oh well. Anyway, the profanity felt a little forced at times, but other than, I really enjoyed this. The closet thing ooked me out the most, and if I ever got emails like that I don’t think I’d ever sleep again o_o

  9. Wow, the pasta is very nice, i would just change the E-mail on log September 5th, 2003…

    from ####@Hotmail.com… to #####@Gmail.com….

    Gmail being serviced back then.

  10. I thought that this pasta was phenomenal!!! You had me riveted. The only “negative” thing I have to say is that it did feel a bit open-ended. A little more explanation would have been great but otherwise HOLY $H!T GREAT PASTA!!!

  11. I can’t say I like to read about sexual violence against women just for the sake of it, but this was very well done.

    8/10

  12. I’m sooo confused! Please explained! What’s with the baby? How cone she didn’t write about her teeth being pulled out? And what was on the videos? Please explain everything

    1. The teeth being pulled happened after her last diary entry. She wasn’t exactly going to be able to add to it after a certain point, due to bad things happening. The baby is what happens when unprotected sex happens, though in this case it was with unspecified creatures that might not be human.

      The videos were of things that happened that she blacked out, the aforementioned bad things with unspecified creatures.

      rubyred:
      I’m sooo confused! Please explained! What’s with the baby? How cone she didn’t write about her teeth being pulled out? And what was on the videos? Please explain everything

  13. I really like your writing style, and the way you built tension and anticipation was excellent. The emails from the ‘things’ were shit-brix worthy! And the closet…brrrr!
    The only thing I didn’t really get was the whole nine years time-lapse thing, but meh.
    All in all, tasty tasty!

  14. @redbeans I am not an expert but the girl is being attacked by something in her place and when she tried to leave one room she ended up back in the room she was being raped in so its kind of like she is going insane I guess is what I took from the story

  15. Good idea. I was so distracted by the cursing, I may be alone here but if cursing was to provide emphatic emotion then less is better. There are far better words to use to emphasise emotion. Still, good idea, could use a little work toward the end though. Love the closet element!

    1. This is a diary pasta. I can honestly say if I was her living through this, I wouldn’t give two shots about emphatic emotion.

  16. Huh. Very interesting, and definitely creepy. There were a few things that stood out to me though. One of which being your use of the phrase ‘and such’, you used it quite a few times in the same few paragraphs, which could have gone without your saying that completely. The other thing is the taste that was left in this persons mouth, instead of saying ‘I keep tasting this nasty shit in my mouth and NOTHING gets rid of it’, you could have gone into detail about what the taste was. Saying that it is ‘nasty shit’ is just too open ended, saying that it’s like rotten eggs or sulfur can make anyone grimace at the thought of having that taste in their mouth without any relief.

    1. Consider the context of the story.
      This woman is presumably aged between her 20s-30s, pretty much creating a diary and while I can understand your criticism towards the author,

      a) In context with the diary, for the most part you’re not going to be looking back at your previous entries and saying to yourself “Oh I said such yesterday” and correcting yourself. While it was unintentional, it fit the context of the story and didn’t even cross my mind.

      b) It is quite possible that the detail was left out as a way of drawing the audience to think on the ambiguity of leaving out the detail or to adhere to the casual mannerisms of the usual 20-30 year old woman in ’03. This very likely lackadaisical attitude could be seen through her use of colloquialism and vulgarity used throughout such as ‘No biggie.’ and ‘Whoever it was that was fucking with me left my clothes on the couch in boxes when I got home.’

      The best stories, especially pastas are the ones that force the audience to think.

  17. Not bad pasta-
    However, it’s kinda of obnoxious that whenever there’s a female victim the terror has to include sexual stuff. Never happens to the male victims…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top