MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Psychosis ★ 9.17 Rating (19248 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.15 Rating (7451 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.15 Rating (393 votes)
- Playpen ★ 9.15 Rating (137 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.14 Rating (8716 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11060 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.14 Rating (2183 votes)
- “Sasaeng” ★ 9.14 Rating (51 votes)
- Dear Abby ★ 9.13 Rating (2044 votes)
- The Art Of Jacob Emory ★ 9.12 Rating (2065 votes)
A few months ago a friend of mine, who is an up-and-coming nature photographer, decided to spend a day and night alone in the woods outside of our town. She wanted to get photos of the woods and wildlife as naturally as she could for her portfolio. She wasn’t afraid of being alone, as she had camped by herself many times before. She set up a tent in the middle of a small clearing and spent the day taking pictures. She filled up four rolls of film on that trip, but something was strange about them. What she saw in those pictures has stayed with her ever since, and she is still trying to recover from the trauma the have caused her.
Almost every picture was accounted for, save for one picture in each roll of film. These pictures were of her, asleep in her tent in the middle of the night.
Credited to Hendetta.