MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- John ★ 9.35 Rating (17 votes)
- Charles Bonnet Syndrome ★ 9.18 Rating (101 votes)
- Psychosis ★ 9.16 Rating (19268 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.16 Rating (413 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.15 Rating (7466 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11075 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.13 Rating (8733 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.13 Rating (2199 votes)
- Willow Creek ★ 9.13 Rating (534 votes)
- The Systelien Specter ★ 9.12 Rating (2059 votes)
There’s a mail box somewhere in the city which can solve your direst problems.
Which city? That depends on who you ask. There may even be more than one, who knows? Anyway, this mail box isn’t emptied anymore – the mail service has completely forgotten about it. But it clings on. It is located in some relatively unlikely place so you won’t spot it immediately. Mail you put inside it won’t go anywhere.
But the box is special. Write a letter about your most pressing problems to the persons in charge of dealing with it: write to your significant other, your boss, the IRS, and get it all off your chest. Ride yourself into deep shit with that letter. You’ll see that the problem will dissolve soon, in some way you hadn’t thought likely.
The snag of course is that you can’t really be sure whether you have found the right mail box until you try it. And if you haven’t things are going to get much worse once your letter gets delivered…