Advertisement
Please wait...

Slenderman



Estimated reading time — 11 minutes

Possibly the most famous Creepypasta character of all time and certainly the one that has crossed most frequently into mainstream media, The Slenderman also known as Slender man, is a character borne of a variety of earlier influences, but which itself represents an evolution in the uses and development of folklore. 

Violent real-life events linked to the Slenderman character increased its infamy and even led to a ‘Moral panic’ based on the possible negative influences and danger that the fictional character posed to children.

If only you hadn’t looked back. Though it was autumn the day had seemed long and the brief walk toward home short. As the sunlight began to fade you and your two friends left the playground behind and trudged reluctantly home, knowing that you would be forced to pick up the games and conversations the next day. The next day, that never came. If only you hadn’t looked back. But you had. 

Turning just for a moment, you had glanced back toward the treeline. Seen the fingers of their branches clawing up toward the sky and beside them, the figure. 

At first, you’d thought you must be mistaken, that your eyes in the hazy blur of twilight were playing tricks on you, but no. When you looked again ‘he’ was still there. Taller than any man could be, thinner even the willowy branches that extended ever upward from the trees. He loomed in the distance, like the shadow of some horrible dark truth and you knew instantly that you had to look away, that if you didn’t tear your eyes from that blank featureless face then soon the blank would wash over you, become you and you would walk slowly but surely, as if pulled by some magnetic force toward him, toward him though you feared him, though you were scared of his unnatural height, the aching blank whiteness of his face, the arms that seemed to stretch towards you and the slithering tentacles behind. 

You turned. Screwing up your eyes, telling, willing yourself not to look, not to see, not to give in and go to him. You scream to the others telling them the same, telling them not to look. But as you open your eyes you realize, they have already looked. They were already gone. 

Slenderman Appearance 

Though adaptation and modification by various authors means that Slenderman’s appearance can vary somewhat depending upon the source, the most common features remain the same. 

The character is usually depicted as an abnormally tall humanoid, usually wearing a dark suit and tie. Slenderman’s face is almost always completely featureless and often either white or a pale grey, though in some depictions this ‘blank’ face does feature an animalistic mouth. 

Slenderman is often said to be able to extend or stretch his limbs, particularly his arms at will, and either has tentacles protruding, just visible from his back or has tentacle-like appendages in place of his arms. 

The character commonly inhabits liminal spaces, such as the entrance to woods and forests or areas of abandoned ground on the outskirts of more populated areas. 

Whilst there are a wide variety of Slenderman stories out there, much of the character’s effectiveness comes from the fact that there is no single definitive version, the initial posts that introduced the character being only fragmentary quotes linked to an image rather than an actual short story or complete narrative. 

Much like his appearance however, though the details alter some elements seem to remain as constants, such as the character appearing by woods or forests, enticing children away from their parents and friends never to be seen again. Another common trope is that the Slenderman exerts an influence upon the victims making them the perpetrators of crimes or violent actions. The character has also been said to cause illness (particularly a cough known as ‘slender sickness) and to induce those who encounter him to suicide. These latter features, namely incitement to violence or suicide became more prominent and commonly associated with the character in a case of art imitating life after real-life violent events or cases of attempted suicide were linked to the character 

the slenderman

Origins

Despite some media outlets adding to the aura of the Slenderman mythos by claiming that the figure’s origins are unclear, in fact the character’s origin is easily traceable. 

Slenderman in his original form was created by Eric Knudson under the alias Victor Surge. Knudson was responding to a call on Something Awful, for posters to contribute digitally altered photographs that would then serve as the basis for new mythologies or stories.

Knudson’s effort, posted on June 10 2009 showed groups of teenagers and children with the now-familiar figure of Slenderman standing in the background. At first glance, the images seem normal but the figure’s anomalous size and featureless face once noticed give the pictures an eerie and unsettling feeling. Alongside the images, Knudson provided small snippets of out-of-context text purported to be witness accounts that give hints about the scenes depicted and their relation to the anomalous figure of the Slenderman. 

By attaching short snippets of text with his images Knudson transformed the lone image into the first Slenderman story, albeit in a nonlinear and fragmentary form. Following this initial appearance, the Slenderman character was then picked up by other users, who either fit him into their own narratives or wrote short accounts of alleged encounters with the character, sculpting as they did some of the features recognized today.  

With each new detail and new account, posters helped in building a mythos around the character that because of its viral scope and a myriad of conflicting details and accounts did not retain a ‘canon’ version and this process happened fast. 

Advertisements

The day after Knudson’s post, a user named Leechcode five posted a photo with a backstory featuring Slenderman, by 14th June a user name TrenchMaul had used Slenderman in his own story. A user known as Thoreau-Up posted a story about a figure in Germany who stalked children on the edge of the forest, providing an invented historical reference point for the character. 

On June 20th of the same year, Slenderman became the subject of a YouTube video series, based upon an earlier Something Awful post by user Troy Wagner. The series which alleged to detail interactions or discoveries about the Slenderman made whilst working on a film project named Marble Hornets. This series of videos was supported by a Twitter feed and a second Youtube channel allowed the character to move from being a text, image, and forum-based phenomenon to being an ARG, with the character now being referred to, discussed and modified across a number of different platforms and modalities by an ever-growing number of contributors. 

SlenderMan Creepypasta Story

slender man at the park

After waking up with a jolt, the girl laid in bed a few seconds longer. Reaching over to switch on her bedside lamp, she tried to remember exactly what had stolen her sweet slumber away. When she couldn’t, the brunette swung her legs over the side of the bed and heaved herself up. Checking the time on her phone, she snorted when she saw it was midnight- the witching hour. Knowing that sleep would only evade her, she left her bedroom for the kitchen, a good cup of coffee on her mind. As she passed by her front door, a chill spread like liquid fire down her spine. It’s only winter, she told herself, focusing again on the coffee plan. Measuring out scoops, water, and preparing her cup kept her occupied, but as the dark liquid boiled, she had nothing left to keep her mind from wandering off. The chill returned and she couldn’t help but glance behind her to the front door. It stood there innocently enough, just like always. The dead bolt was still in place and she could see nothing amiss with it. Turning back to her coffee, she did her best to forget about the feeling. With her cup in hand, she started back towards her bedroom. As she walked by the front door, she decided that a quick glance out of the peep hole would help calm her restless mind. The chill worsened with each step she took towards the door and further away from the safety and warmth of her blankets. She pressed her empty hand against the cold, metal door and took a deep breath before leading her eye to the peep hole. At first, she could only see an inky blackness and somehow seemed to swirl in itself. When she blinked in surprise, the void melted away. She wished it hadn’t. In its place, there stood what she could only guess was once a man. The limbs were long and inhumanly awkward, with bulky joints branching off into several arms, not unlike the branches of a tree. The creature was draped in a black suit, somehow making the thing more nightmarish to her. The icing on the proverbial cake, however, was what passed as the hellish thing’s face. It was as though her mind blurred the ghastly visage to spare itself further shock and horror. She shoved herself away from the door with the hand still pressed against it. The scalding mug of coffee fell, the liquid burning her bare legs as she fell backwards and tried to crawl away from the door. She knew, somehow, that her mind hadn’t been playing tricks on her. As she crab walked away from the door, she watched as tendrils as black as the void she first saw snake around through the cracks. The girl was trapped between the instinct to flee and the gut feeling to not turn her back on the door. When the door jolted, the urge to flee overcame her and she slipped in the burning liquid as she tried to make it back to her room. She knew deep down that she was trapping herself in a corner, but she had to get away from the door. The girl was halfway down the hallway when she heard the previously locked door creak open. She screamed and slipped into a wall, cracking her chin on it and stunning her. After that, there was only blackness. * * * * * “Nicole?” a warm, male voice snapped the woman out of her trance. As she turned around, she was met by one of her sister’s doctor’s. She nodded, not sure if she should say anything, or even if she could find her voice if she did have something to say. That morning, she had gotten an urgent phone call from the hospital, saying that her sister, Lindsay, was there. Before they had even let her see her, the doctor’s had pulled her off to the side and insisted that they talk to her about what might have happened. Phrases like ‘self-inflected’ and ‘assault’ had been thrown around and Nicole felt her mind reel. She still hadn’t fully understood what they had been saying until she saw Lindsay with her own eyes. Her little sister had a bandage wrapped around her head, covering both of her ears as well as her eyes. They said it was to keep her now deadened eyes from drying out and to try to keep infection out of the wounds Lindsay had made to her ears. The doctors had guessed that either she or someone else had jammed a pencil into them to keep her off balance or to deafen herself against something. There was a mix of first and second-degree burns on her hands, legs, and feet, from what was assumed to be the coffee her neighbors found slipped all over the entry to her apartment. As Nicole walked into her sister’s hospital room the first time, she thought she had spied the silhouette of a man in the window. That, she knew, was impossible. Her sister’s room was on the third story of the hospital. CREDIT: Anonymous

Behavior

Much of the fascination with Slenderman is rooted in the overall aura of mystery that he is wrapped in. Despite the fact that it is rumored he kills children almost exclusively, it is difficult to say whether or not his only objective is slaughter. Often times it is either reported or recorded that he can be found in sections of woods, and these generally tend to be suburban. He also has been reported seen with large groups of children, as many photographs portray. It is commonly thought that he resides in woods and forests and preys on children. He seems unconcerned with being exposed in the daylight or captured in photos. It is often thought as well that he enjoys stalking people who become overly paranoid about his existence, purposefully giving them glimpses of himself in order to further frighten them. For this reason, it seems like Slenderman very much enjoys psychologically torturing his victims. He also often appears to float or drift around rather than walk, which suggest the possibility of him being an ethereal being rather than a creature or a man. This would also explain why he is able to remain mobile in spite of his poorly proportioned body.

Even though Slenderman was fabricated on SomethingAwful forums (or was he?), some people have already claimed sightings. He is seen mostly at night peering into open windows and walks out in front of lone motorists on secluded roads. His main intentions appear to be kidnapping children, as when he is seen near them in photographs, they usually disappear shortly afterward. The Slenderman has also inspired many stories such as those of Marble Hornets. In the end, though, his purpose remains unknown. An interesting take on Slenderman by a pasta member who is relying on the Marble Hornets series for evidence/facts:

“There has been a big misconception about my pal the Slenderman due to the appearance of this article. He does not have hair or a face. Everything else is correct. There is also some questioning as to whether or not there is more than one. I find that unlikely. It’s most likely Slendy fucking with your head in order to make you think that there is more than one, which he has been known to do. As of now, Slendy has 3 or 4 known accomplices.

These are Hoodie, Maskie, The Rake and possibly The Observer. Not much is known yet because the next episode of the Noah Maxwell ARG has not yet been released. In the Marble Hornets ARG, Hoodie and Maskie are possibly his followers. In the Everyman Hybrids ARG, the Rake seems to be working with him, but we aren’t really sure if that is true or not.”

Slenderman with girl

Slenderman Historical References

Brazilian Cave Paintings

The earliest argued reference to the legend is within the cave paintings found in the Serr da Capivara National Park in the Northeast of Brazil, which are believed to date from as far back as 9000 BC. These paintings show a strangely elongated character leading a child by the hand, but make no reference to the extra appendages.

Advertisements

Egyptian Hieroglyphs

The next known possible reference to the Slenderman comes from around 3100 BC in lower Egypt, with references to the “Thief of the Gods” or the “Thief of Kuk” becoming commonplace during the reign of Pharaoh Wazner. Hieroglyphic carvings representing the Thief were found in the pharaoh’s tomb, who was rumored to have had some kind of encounter with the entity. The carvings resemble a strange figure with multiple upper limbs, one that has never been found in any other hieroglyph language.

German Woodcuts

Renowned German woodcutter Hans Freckenberg created at least two woodcuts featuring a character he described as Der Ritter (The Knight) during the mid-sixteenth century that were discovered in Halstberg Castle in 1883. Whilst Freckenberg was well-known for his realistic depiction of human anatomy – something that was unusual among woodcuts of the time – these pictures featured a skeletal, multi-limbed character. Historians are unsure of the exact symbolic nature of the character, with some claiming that it is a personification of the religious wars that raged in Europe at the time, while others say it represents the mysterious plagues that have been believed to be the reason for the mysterious abandoning of the Hastlberg Castle and the nearby village in 1543. However, many insist that Freckenberg was attempting to represent “Der Großmann” (the Tall Man). According to legend, he was a fairy who lived in the Black Forest. Bad children who crept into the woods at night would be relentlessly chased by Der Großmann, who wouldn’t leave them be until he either caught them or they were forced to tell their parents of their wrongdoing. Even then, there is a chilling account from an old journal, dating from about 1702:

My child, my Lars… he is gone. Taken, from his bed. The only thing that we found was a scrap of black clothing. It feels like cotton, but it is softer… thicker. Lars came into my bedroom yesterday, screaming at the top of his lungs that “The angel is outside!” I asked him what he was talking about, and he told me some nonsense fairy story about Der Großmann.

He said he went into the groves by our village and found one of my cows dead, hanging from a tree. I thought nothing of it at first… but now, he is gone. We must find Lars, and my family must leave before we are killed. I am sorry, my son… I should have listened. May God forgive me.

Romanian Mythology

There is also a Romanian fairytale which tells the legend of the Tall Man, featuring this description which may have taken to refer to the Slenderman “The tall man stood in a clearing, dressed as a nobleman, all in black. Shadows lay over him, dark as a cloudy midnight. He had many arms, all long and boneless as snakes, all sharp as swords, and they writhed like worms on nails. He did not speak, but made his intentions known,” In the fairytale, the Tall Man causes a mother to kill her husband and child before he slid from a fireplace and “clenched her in his burning embrace.”

English Mythology

There is also an English myth referring to the “Tree Man,” who is said to have a slim body with appendages that looks like tree branches. He is only known to be seen in the woods and was used as a story that parents told their children to thwart bad behavior. There have been quite a few disappearances of children that have been said to be linked to the “Tree Man.”

The Slenderman Movie

Other Slenderman Stories:

Jeff The Killer Versus Slenderman More classic Creepypasta stories can be found here:

Jeff The Killer
Ben Drowned
Candle Cove

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

1,205 thoughts on “Slenderman”

  1. It’s really sad that horror stories like this convince idiots that these things are real and inspire them to do stupid stupid things…

  2. slender, ah slender, i wish i could see you… your inhuman limbs, your emotionless face, for you to whisk me away, would be an honor… to say the least.

  3. Slenderman as we call him was based off of a German folktale of a man similar to this one who would punish bad Children by imapling them on tree limbs the suit was an American addition as well as the randomly selecting of victims still the very first time I read this it gave me chills

  4. What in the actual fuck, mate!? Is this the best you could do, or are you just warming up? I mean, the story was short and predictable, not a good combination; you literally skipped over the climax and went from fucking rising action to the fucking resolution of the fucking story, which had a goddamn cliffhanger!! Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the fact that you’re trying to build a story around a much more popular pasta, and you were doing okay, but you fucked it up by saying shit like ” inky blackness” and ” the void melted away” like this is a story written by a game scripter who has a lot of free time on their hands, so they decide to fucking easter egg the shit out of the game. I applaud your attempt to make a story, but it gets a 6.5 out of 10 from me.

  5. Wish it was longer and more detailed it would make it a lot more interesting but other then that it was fine to me :)

  6. A Human Just Like You

    Slenderman is only an urban legend which was used these times as an implement of education.
    Don’t believe me?
    Well, are those sentences are changing your mind? “Honey, be nice or Slenderman will get you!” Or “help me please, or Slenderman will get you!”
    Well, more like a threat implement…
    Oh, forgot to mention! Also a great horror camping story! :D

  7. I’ve never seen anything even remotely super natural. Sometimes I’d like to though. Sorry Slendy but I’m a non-believer.

  8. I find it funny how everyone loves Slenderman, when if slenderman ever saw you he wouldnt go “this guy likes me so i wont do anything to him”

    Ah, still love slender tho.

  9. Well imagine going into a cloths store with manicans at night and reading that lol u be seeing things for sure

  10. meh it was alright I guess. the writer tried wwaaayyy to hard though. all the big words is pretty amateur but kudos to the writer for having one of the most read stories on here. just not my bight of pasta I gues

  11. oh, i would love to believes with me heart, soul, and my fangirl life, but i cant because hes been disproven and ive found the info my self when researching him. but i still love slendy and marble hornets like crazy!

  12. Hey leave her alone if she wants to be the mistress Of slender man let her bet you all say a famous person is your wife or husband but they don’t know you exist But slender man is like Freddy but real version of it

  13. wow my friend says this whole thing is just crazy.I was at a slumber party with my friend and told her about Jeff the Killer and she thinks i’m lying but I know what i belive

  14. i was hoping the creator of this, could give me his email, i would like to send something to you. Thank you. Have a nice day.

  15. awkword and awsome

    ive heard what it basiclly was, now it is so much more clearer to me. i am super late to join thje slendy train to bad :(, great story, almost as good as five nights at freddys but night qite (dont make fun of my spelling) i enjoyed it very much

  16. Slenderiswaiting

    Honestly, no one thinks this is real, but once I was walking in the forest. I did see a blank face and a tuxedo, but then it dissapered.

  17. I was just trying to get some coffee man jeff got in a rage and messed up my kitchen which Im still pissed about..

  18. Why is this highly rated? It’s a boring story with hardly a twist at the end, where slenderman appears and just stands around doing nothing, much like in the terrible game.

  19. AddictiveLikeDrugs

    where’s the insanity of Slender-syndrome??? Where’s the paranoid, urgent, raw fear and the running until you can’t run from a creature this powerful? Otherwise, nummy pasta :3

      1. AddictiveLikeDrugs

        I’m talking about the story itself. In my opinion, it doesn’t correctly depict the way people make Slenderman out to be. In this pasta, they make him seem like a harmless ghost, not a terrifying creature.

  20. One day I hope that we contain the German demon “Der Grobmann” and keep him locked up, and then end all of this nonsense once and for all. Of course we would also have to wipe everyone’s memory of all knowledge of the “Slenderman” and his alias’s. After all who else is better suited (pardon the pun) than the SCP Foundation?

  21. Layla The Killer

    I loved this story!!! And y’all need to hush, we know it’s not real it’s a story for a reason people make stuff up to be entertaining.

  22. Hate or Love it??
    I will go with the first option because of the random spikes of spine chilling scenarios but… the 2nd story doesnt make sence but no haytin for me

  23. Slendy like really Jeff and me are cool your just a guy in a tux who scares people no killing in the story so yeah go away and get off the website you tux man

  24. Alyssa dumb people can’t spell dumb.

    Taylor I agree with your correction of Alyssa’s post but if you like proper English then why have you typed “unless their is evidence” instead of “unless there is evidence”? Do you know what proper English is?

    The Slenderman story is silly.

  25. mystery_girl12

    ive heard plenty of stories on slender man … this one wasnt that bad but i feel it shouldve been longer and more detail on the entity … just saying this story was kinda whackk.

  26. Wow, now I can see why people complain… The witching hour is opposite the miracle hour. 3 a.m. and 3 p.m. respectively. Slenderman is the same as eyeless jack, Jeff the killer, and almost every other killer in the creepypasta repertoire. Made up by someone who had a wonderful idea, and everyone ran with it. Just like Justin Beiber’s career, its fake and I refuse to believe. Or beleib??? Anyways, the fanboys/girls are the reason a youngster was murdered, and enough is enough. I didn’t even read it yet…

  27. wouldn't you like to know

    I’m a tall white guy but I can’t afford a suit! :(
    anyone play slender the arrival that is some fun, scary stuff I punched my pc when I was playing it

  28. Creepy pasta is aplace for people to come up with creative stories. Using the imagination. Its not meant to be real. If you were true followers then youd know that its not real at all.

  29. SLENDY:
    I think this story is true every night even before I read this I saw a tall white guy in a tuxedo in my nightmares.Usally in a forest late at night.I believe this story

    Fake

    SLENDY:
    I think this story is true every night even before I read this I saw a tall white guy in a tuxedo in my nightmares.Usally in a forest late at night.I believe this story

    Mate you are a wanna be slender man

  30. Overly Literal Joe

    Call it real if you want, (Its obviously not) but if you want you can, But the story just isn’t written well. Nothing on this website is really written well. I came here because i wanted to be scared and honestly, i’m disappointed. Again, I don’t care if you think its real or not, (Again, just make believe) But it’s just not scary. Have fun obsessing about something uninteresting, Internet

    1. It’s a creepypasta. It’s not meant to be taken as real, they’re just small horror stories for those who don’t want to read a full book. Don’t come on here disrespecting the writers. There are a lot of good stories here and a lot of us legitimately enjoy them. Assuming you only came to see what the hype is about, if you didn’t like what you read you could have just left without leaving a jerkish comment.

  31. well all i can say is wtf is the girls seeing in this story? i have no idea what is so special about this slenderguy. i mean come on this is BS.

  32. Reading thru the comments this is to the ones who are messing with everyone’s heads, to the idiots claiming its real. Its not real you morans its a short story, there is no facts to support this story so come on and grow a brain.
    To the writer good story.

  33. The day I learned about Slenderman from a friend, I walked him home then got lost on my way back for like 1-2 hours. It was foggy and I thought Slenderman was going to come after me, and I kept seeing things in the distance that looked like a figure standing there, it was terrifying to say the least.

  34. I think its not true because if you see something that is true you believe in it but actually what you see something its stuck in your memories well you should conquer your fear thats what i do i conquer my fears ii believe in no fear

  35. Xavier Chavez:
    every once in a while I stalks me I tend to stay away from the woods but I know its still after me but Iknow it wont get me

    Midnight is not the witching hour. 3 am is the witching hour.

  36. TheRealSlenderman:
    This is all True!!!!!!!! Don’t test me I am Slenderman I know where all of you live

    Well that’s funny I didn’t know good ol’ slendy spent his days on the Internet instead of stalking poor innocent children. Not that he’s real. Get a life.

  37. Have none of your parents ever taught you the difference between reality and fiction….??? I love horror movies and books but I don’t believe their real just because I have a dream about one. That’s just your mind showing its creative side or it your minds way of trying to work through something that’s going on in your life. As stories go frankly that one was very tame compared to some things I’ve read and watched. The truly scary thing was the comments after the story…and how many of you seem to think a fictional character is real. I think your parents need to take all your computers and phones away and make you spend more time on your school work . Otherwise our world won’t end up like “Slendermans” its going to end up like “Idiocracy” !!!!

    Anonymous: Have none of your parents ever taught you the difference between reality and fiction….???I love horror movies and books but I don’t believe their real just because I have a dream about one.That’s just your mind showing its creative side or it your minds way of trying to work through something that’s going on in your life.As stories go frankly that one was very tame compared to some things I’ve read and watched. The truly scary thing was the comments after the story…and how many of you seem to think a fictional character is real. I think your parents need to take all your computers and phones away and make you spend more time on your school work .Otherwise our world won’t end up like “Slendermans” its going to end up like “Idiocracy” !!!!

    1. Please dont take the comments seriously. And just because someone believes in a fictional character doesnt mean they need to get their phones and computers taken away. Kids believe in Santa and we dont take their Christmas away. smh

  38. The_Amazing SAF

    I thought this was pretty good, but it had the same annoying cliche as every Slenderman story. I’m not sure if it’s just me, or if it bothers anyone else, but it’s seeing Slenderman through a peephole. Now, a peephole is usually eye-level, which is somewhere between 5 and a half to six feet. In most stories, Slenderman is roughly 8 to 10 feet tall. That means that you wouldn’t see his ‘face’ through a peephole. At best, you’d see his tie or stomach, but not his ‘face’.

  39. Slender: “Nicole?” a warm, male voice snapped the woman out of her trance. As she turned around, she was met by one of her sister’s doctor’s. She nodded, not sure if she should say anything, or even if she could find her voice if she did have something to say. That morning, she had gotten an urgent phone call from the hospital, saying that her sister, Lindsay, was there. Before they had even let her see her, the doctor’s had pulled her off to the side and insisted that they talk to her about what might have happened. Phrases like ‘self-inflected’ and ‘assault’ had been thrown around and Nicole felt her mind reel.

    Slender:
    You have no idea if i’m real or fake no one knows and no one will tell. You have no idea how powerful I am! i’m a silent killer. And you can’t kill me.

    Dude,what is wrong with you!!!This is fake!Creepypasta,s are ment to scare people!your NOT REAL!!!

  40. I agree with Kitten. Slendy McSlenderman IS class.
    Jeff is just plain creepy and
    make you want to scream
    and get a gun.

  41. omg omg omg i wish i could meat slender man i herd if you see him holding a red rose and you take it from him he stealz your v-card *wink,wink* i wish could take it. HES HHOOTT!!!!!!!!!!!

  42. Slender man and smile dog and Jeff the killer pleas don’t kill me I get scared really easily because I was taken away from my mom when I was six months old and I have my dads anger issues so if y’all really know where I live than you would probably understand and I’m afraid of spiders and I use to have some dogs but one of them was a white husky and she married a lab dog and so we had to feed her six babbies by bottle but if y’all are real please don’t scare me or kill me I would love to live a life but come to where I live and tell me how my birth mom is doing I miss her so much and show me a picture of her but please don’t come with blood and stuff like that on you because I would probably throw up and trust me I was so sick some of this year I could barely move and don’t come smelling bad just come to my house or orfanage where I live go to the basement and say don’t be scared please I would really love to see some people and a dog and a tall person for a change but I’m only 11 but im like 5 foot somthing thanks can’t wait to see all of y’all

  43. It’s all real and if you don’t believe it than your an idiot and you need to believe it and stop being such an idiotic loser

  44. The nonbeliever

    Hey you guys are always talking about all this stupid stuff well all this is just made up by some random guy who is probably laughing at you right as we speak and some of you are calling yourselves creepy pastas which you clearly are not my point is this is all lyes.so don’t act like they are true.

  45. every once in a while I stalks me I tend to stay away from the woods but I know its still after me but I know it wont get me

  46. You are completely murdering the English language right here. “Ain’t” isn’t a word, it only makes fucking sense when you speak it. Do you have any proof that Creepypasta is fake? Obviously, we don’t have proof that they’re real (except for The Rake) but you can’t prove it wrong, you don’t officially know.
    By the way, I called the Sacred Hearts Hospital, where Jeff was treated for the burns, and they said they had a Jeffery Woods around September 2006. They said he was a burnt victim but wouldn’t say anymore.
    And I also found a newspaper article on him and it had a picture of what I think to be Liu. So don’t go saying things you don’t know. Slenderman, yeah, the story seems fake, but it could be real. Just like there is some proof of mermaids, no one knows if mermaids exist but the little proof given holds hope. So stop crushing other’s dreams and crush your own.
    ~Shadowblade

  47. Slendorians ain’t real slenderman ain’t real and Jeff ain’t either! So….so less than likely….we will disappear from global to historical documents…..

    1. You actually made my head hurt. Your infantile rambleing that was obviously the product of either to much to drink/smoke, actually gave me a headache. Anyone with half of a brain stem knows that Slendy is not real.

      Please save your rants for a different topic.

      )o(Blessed be)o(
      Ahriannah

      1. Blessed Be. I’m a Witch, and Blessed Be is what we say. “Merry Part and Blessed Be”
        Well, what you typed is true. And I posted a comment explaining why I’m pissed at this person.
        Blessed Be
        ~Shadowblade

        1. I wish everyone blessings. Even if you may think I am wrong. I truly care about every person I come across…. Even if the raging part of me hates the stupidity they put forth.

        2. I am wiccan. Although you try explaining to a psychiatrist you believe in magic… That was a fun conversation.

          But, in truth I still have strong ties to my neo pagan faith. Even after convincing my therapist believing in magic is no more crazy than believing in a man in the sky who judge you constantly.

          I just really hope you were not criticizing my usage of the phrase.

          Merry meet, merry part, and blessed be, shadowblade

  48. Well to someone without thought could shed lite on this topic!…..slendorians…..Well too bad! Yah think I’m mad … nope because I am skaranos 5…..who….can’t get mad at anyone and if I did….there is no termination for ology!…..slendorians unfortunately go to slendology!….LOL.

  49. Taylor:
    *You’re dumb, so dumb, how is that real? :P I like proper English, and alyssa, never assume something is false, unless their is evidence to prove it so. And it’s just a story for entertainment.

    Just saying, you used the wrong, “they”re”.

  50. How can you……I haven’t been following all this long…..it’s the brains that has a problem with the slendermen…s..as….s…i-don’t know how….anyway….slendorians won’t interfere with the slenderman history….so ….yeah.

  51. Slendorians……h.yuh…ain’t I a difference huh……sadly my friends are dead(slendorian mythology)…..eventually my family skra,trone,kron,queen sokran,skaranos 3,and….my son…..slenderman….was possesd by humanity…….tragic……but do I care….nope!

  52. Even tho I am king (truly not) and I’m getting better at my English phrases…..but I’m stuck on “von acturus”….it’s a weird old legend that has shown weakness in the past 500,000 years….I think….

  53. Oh…….oooh….slendorians SHALL rise again through the darkness of horizontal….stuff..slendorians don’t know much but we have reasonable of why we were never told about…sadly but truly…

  54. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

  55. if all of the creepypasta’s where real I would fate or die. anyways I’m a fangirl for all the creepypasta’s. I love you guy’s. oh I have a question.is jane the killer real?

  56. I believe this story because I have seen him before when me and my friend were taking a hike we were being stocked by him. this was the most scary thing that has ever happened to me. That is why me and my friend believe in slender man and this story.

  57. Slender:
    You have no idea if i’m real or fake no one knows and no one will tell. You have no idea how powerful I am! i’m a silent killer. And you can’t kill me.

  58. The peaople who believe slenderise real are idiots whoever said you saw him you saw a drug dealer or hobo or a creep seriously

  59. Starr: z
    lol hi slendy. I have a question… where do you take people after you disappear with them? and will u marry me? :3 funny joilk

  60. Slenderman:
    What’s dumb is that you can’t see the proof when its right in front of your face. You never know if they’re real or not.

    he’s right

  61. Slender man
    It’s possible he is real
    Jeff the killer
    Not real because if he did burn oh is eyelids he would die from lack of sleep

    1. A Zerg Hydralisk (wearing a Traffic Cone on head)

      herobrine you suck. your not scary. a CarBotAnimations version of the Zergling is scarier than you (watch CarbotAnimation’s “StarCrafts” series. you will see.)
      go home to minecraft, right now.

  62. I am 11 and this is the stupidest thing I have ever seen and I watch stupid tv shows. And TheRealSlender is a total fake do not believe him.

      1. A Zerg Hydralisk (wearing a Traffic Cone on head)

        your not scary and you never will be. minecraft isn’t scary, it never will be.

  63. madhattersdaughter

    Always watches no eyes. Slender is there at your bed side. What does he want? Don’t know for sure but all I can say is forget all you were. HeEheehee! He’s watching!

    1. A Zerg Hydralisk (wearing a Traffic Cone on head)

      your not the slenderman, your just some kid pretending to be him. stop trying to be something your not.

  64. dude slender is as real as the sun me and my sister are no lie being stalked by masky my sister had a dream about the what is going to happen it was scary i am not lieing and when we when into the trails near our house i heard some footsteps and my sister saw a dude with a white mask she thinks it had black on it messy brown hair a brownish yellow jacket and blue jeans when we investigated a mud puddle had a footprint in it and it was wayyyyy of the path no one goes that far off the path we ran back to the house and i swear i peed myself

    1. also i saw the proxi sign carved on a tree it scared the poo out of me literally i pooped my pants i also can’t stop drawing the proxi sign :’d i really am scared

  65. The slenderman is real. And it doesn’t matter if you believe it or not. He will find you if you don’t believe. And he will tear you apart. Limb by limb. Piece by piece. So believe on him now. Or have a good night

  66. A ordinary person

    This story is very good, I like stories that are good well done who ever wrote this. I think that we should all apreciate this story and not argue about if slenderman is real or not.

  67. all yall how think slenderman is real are crackheads its just supposed to be a little fun\creepy story!!!!!!!!!!

  68. I have realy seen the slenderman in my window but when i blinked he was gone i thought it was a dream but the exact same thing had happened the very next night

  69. Psiho The Madman: To every bitch in the place called “Slendy”,”Slenderman”, e.t.c., e.t.c.I am Psiho, i will slit your throats in one blow using my nails. Don’t fuck with me.

    oh ur cool

  70. For the people who have claimed to see him:
    If you firmly believe something you fear is real enough, sometimes your brain may make mirages or somehow make you believe you have seen him. Even if you don’t believe, you may still see him if you are up late at night reading about him, playing a game, or watching vids.

  71. Slender Man is just a myth. If he killed in real life he would have been caught and witnessed because I know if Creepy Pastas are real or not. Slender Man is just a story to make little kids behave and scared for the rest or their lives.
    Trust me!

  72. Slenderman
    December 5, 2012
    What’s dumb is that you can’t see the proof when its right in front of your face. You never know if they’re real or not.

    BEN
    February 6, 2013
    Ditto.

    SLENDY
    February 16, 2013
    I think this story is true every night even before I read this I saw a tall white guy in a tuxedo in my nightmares.Usally in a forest late at night.I believe this story

    Matthew
    February 16, 2013
    True

    The Featherholder
    May 7, 2013
    Ironic how you used the phrase “right in front of your face”; sorry, but you don’t even have a face Slendy.

    Um, Featherholder? That’s the whole point! It just shows how bad the comment was…

    BEN
    What if Morgan Freeman is Slenderman?

    I love you. ;)

    Anyways, nice little story. X) It didn’t really get me into the character of the person, but still…I rate this 6/10!

    Sincerely,
    Grim Gamer

    1. A Zerg Hydralisk (wearing a Traffic Cone on head)

      *growls angrily, impales through chest on claw, and throws into Crappypasta*
      GO JOIN YOUR SIBLINGS!

  73. i love creepypasta its not very sacry it have fun story about my thing the best one jeff the kill;er am i liove jeff the killer

  74. Slenderman may or may not be real, however, why would he be dumb enough to use “slenderman” or “Slendy” or anything like that as his username? I’m positive that he’d use another username. He lurks in the wood and kills kids, for pete’s sakes! Why would he be after attention?

  75. All of you who say you saw him, you are seeing him because you have him in your head. If you never heard of him, you would not see him. I have not seen him yet and I don’t want to. There, case solved.

  76. Pinkamena Diane Pie

    Okay let me ask you all something 1. why didn’t Slendy teleport inside? 2. Why the heck was he there in the first place? 3. how does the dude see with no eyes and 4. as cautionary tale…… NEVER PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams*

  77. I’ve read heaps of slender man stories and most of them say that people have seen him from 3-5 story-high buildings

  78. Troy Wagner:
    So fo people call him slenderman now? I personally call him Operator…

    Hey J, I know this was a long time ago, but sorry I tried to shoot you in front of Jessica in Rosswood Park

  79. Guys, you know
    Why my dad steals people? Because You guys steal my drawings my daddy puts on trees to decorate! Sob sob. So my dad kills them

  80. TheRealRake:
    Hang her on a tree! eat her neck! you have got to be kidding me! slender wouldnt do that! he would get caught and he has finger prints people! he only lacks 3 things!
    1. NORMAL BODY!
    2. A BRAIN!
    (and the biggest one of all)
    3. A FACE!

    You couldn’t just catch slender if he was real.

  81. Andy Sixx's Future wife

    @t.j slenderman is a relatively new urban legend.
    Hat man is a few years older while at the same time is also modern…… i think u can tell which came first now
    G’day to ya

    Andy sixx’s furture wife-

  82. Andy Sixx's Future wife

    Oh and think twice before calling people dumb “truth” teller
    Its not good luck to comment badly….

    Everything has a time
    And place
    Tis’ not now
    Not here
    -Willhemina Grimm

  83. Andy Sixx's Future wife

    @austin is awesome at bmx
    Well there is no specific proof aw to if he’s real or not.
    But if he is….. most of the people dont live to tell the tale but if they do…. they are too traumatized to tell……

    G’day to you alll
    Andy Sixx’s future wife

  84. Hey ss21Coolcat
    I feel pretty sorry bout dat man
    And I had a similar experience as a child yet oddly I don’t have much memory of it

  85. My daughter was taken by slender. i now believe he is real. she told me stories about him then when one night i said i would only believe her when i see some of slender’s work and doing. the next morning she was gone and then she was found tramatized in the woods almost scared to death she recovered but i didn’t forget the memory.

  86. Andy Sixx's Future wife

    @alyssa
    Look in the mirror whenu call people stupid cuz u look very dumb when sayin thatt stuff . How do you know its fake?
    How do you know its real? YOU DONT! But think twice before criticisizing( yes i kno i spelled it wrong dnt care) things that ur not fully aware and sure of.
    G’day to you all
    Andy Sixx’s future wife –

  87. Humph ! If you search Jeff in search and read Jeff the killer it shows you a picture of frikin Jeff. After that I cried for a few hours. Then I looked at the pic again. I was tired the next morning be cuz I would not sleep

  88. To all of those who do not believe in this story, I bet you don’t believe in Santa and you are a non-believing hater.

    Thank you for your time.

  89. Taylor:
    *You’re dumb, so dumb, how is that real? :P I like proper English, and alyssa, never assume something is false, unless their is evidence to prove it so. And it’s just a story for entertainment.

    Exactly

  90. Jeff the Killer scares me way more than Slenderman, like I can’t even look at Jeff’s picture. That’s how much he scares me.

  91. This story is super freaky just like all of the others like eyeless jack or Jeff the killer, and it really scares me so I just try to believe that it’s not true, but what if it is?? HELP

    1. i thought slender man was your friend! huh? i’m confused. you know what, i’m going to call slenderman ansd give him the news. youre going DOWN@!!1111

    1. congratulations! but have you ever been to slender’s mansion? so you know, it’s huge. and if you were there for the party, then we’ll be besties for evs! because i am also friends with … what did you say slenderman? i am friends with ALL the creepypasta charactors!

  92. The Witching Hour is 3am. I couldn’t get past the first sentence because of how wrong it is that everyone assumes midnight is the time of the happening.

    1. you really think i would believe you about you being slender girl because slender girl is fake! you copied it off of my website and becuse you did that becareful going to sleep tonight! ha! i am friends with all the creepypasta charactors but jeff doesn’t want me hanging around jane because she’ll eat my soul or something like that but i want to hang out with jane because i get a little freaked out looking at jeff’s face. IT’S CREEPY!!!!

  93. Anonymous:
    Well slenderman actullyhas paranormal powers like going through walls where Jeff the Killer is just a pshicopath with a knife

    Anonymous:
    Well slenderman actullyhas paranormal powers like going through walls where Jeff the Killer is just a pshicopath with a knife

    Wonder if im going to get you tonight oh and i was busy killing more persons so that’s why im late

  94. SLENDY:
    I think this story is true every night even before I read this I saw a tall white guy in a tuxedo in my nightmares.Usally in a forest late at night.I believe this story

    are you thinking clearly there is no way this is true so you should think before you post.

  95. seriously? i think slenderman is awesomer. i want to meet one and hopfully he will like me back but if not well, i don;t know what to do.anyways, jeff is in the back of my mignes or my brain and slenderman is my most worrys because i live by the woods well, i’m serounded by the woods and i’m scared to turn the lights out and go to bed and i’m like 11!

  96. jeff the killer is much more auesome than slenderman.jeff actually had a story to how he became the way he is right now while slendie on the other hand just scares people.jeff is really hot too if you see the anime version of him.

    1. no!! slenderman! slenderman! ya! he’s my best friend! we had a long talk about you last night and he’s going to get you! I AM SERIOUS!!!!!!!

  97. I remember when I was vacationing in Costa Rica last summer that I was listening to Nightcore and reading up on Slenderman (and of course I was sitting outside, back turned to the jungle behind me), and I read a part saying that he will appear ANYWHERE at any time… That’s when I felt it… The chill of someone watching me… I wanted to run inside, but another part told me to turn my head and look. I looked. I wish I hadn’t, because all I saw was a black figure standing in the Manglar (stuff that if you get into, you can’t get out, it’s a bunch of wadded up roots above ground, like a cage
    ), and then I saw black “arms”, I guess, come out from it, and that’s when I ran for the door. I didn’t go back outside for a long time… I lay there in my bed, scared to shut my eyes (also, my room only had curtains instead of doors and there were windows right across from me and one big window behind my bed), and I got the chills again and cried until I fell asleep. I scratch myself while I sleep, but when I woke up, I had deep, long scratches on my stomach and my shirt was on the ground. I was scared, but yet, I felt happy. I put my bathing suit on and decided to go surf (not to mention that I was pleased with the scratches *~*), so I did. I finally came home, and I felt the chills again on my way home, and I smiled. I turned to the jungle and saw the darkness again, and this time, I wanted to go towards it. I started walking towards the manglar, smile still on my face, but my brother grabbed my arm and said, “What’s wrong with you? You can’t go into the manglar!” and then I snapped out of the “trance” smile faded, chills burned me, and when I saw the darkness again, I screamed in terror. I ran all the way back, even dropped my surfboard, and I never looked back. Since then, I have been seeing the darkness more and more and sometimes even at school. I keep a distance from people at school, because I sometimes think that it will hurt people just to get to me… And I don’t care if you don’t believe me, that’s what happened, and I’m sticking with it because it’s the truth!

  98. I liked this story. I wish it had been longer. Slenderman honestly scares the jeebers out of me and has for quite some time as I have had experiances with this tall figure in a suit with no face and tendrils since my freshman year of High School when I learned about him (curse you BFF for introducing me!). I wish I had never learned a think about it but eh that’s life. Now I batten down the hatches and record ever waking moment.

    ANYWAY I love the story and my point is that I think it could very well be true. Notice how that writer didn’t try and over exagerate it or mae it creepier than needed. It just gave straight forward info

  99. OMG, I am not going to sleep tonite.I am freakin out over the new CreepyPasta. Slenderkid!. I am freakin out over Jeff The Killer too. Ugh I i am no going outside at night now!

  100. Nobody likes me! I’m forgotten again. Slender always gets the fame! And the Girls, and the fame…….did I mention the girls?

    1. Don’t worry Jeffie! Well never forget about those ominous eyes, and besides I don’t plan on marrying slender! Those tentacles will be a problem. But besides the point is..you have a spot in my fear department.

  101. I really like when it says “The icing on the proverbial cake, however, was what passed as the hellish thing’s face. It was as though her mind blurred the ghastly visage to spare itself further shock and horror.”, this makes me think that maybe slenderman has a face but, the human mind blocks it out because it is too terrifying.

        1. HHHHHEEELLLLPPPP

          ***888**8****88 PRETTY STARS RIGHT? FJSJFJFNDSFNHLFDKLJFLJFJLAJFLJDAJFKDJFJKLFLDFDKFDKJFDFJDKFMDFLDFKDNF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHhhhhHHHHHHHHHH HEE HEEVEEE ITITITITITITITITITITITITITITITITITITIT S COMING TO GET ME HX;NTR.ZSW G BEWARE! IM COMING FOR YOU! HA!

      1. What the hell is going on here?

        There are a ton of really useless comments coming from this IP, I was nice and approved some but now that I see the heaps of nonsense you spammed, I think I’ll just trash the rest. Go to bed or something.

  102. this reminds me of one time. I can’t tell if it was a dream or real. I was just a little girl. All I remember was being near some woods and a bit of fog around me, and coming face-to-face with a man. He was way taller, obviously, but I don’t recall any facial features. How am I alive? ;-;

  103. it was a good story. I mean cant slender just teleport in front of her. and they didn’t say anything about her ear being stabbed.* looks at slender evily* besides at least everyone beleves in him. right?

  104. I have seen a tree with its branches blowing even though there was no wind that day. It looked like a football was stuck in it and it had arms! I totally believe that I saw Slenderman. ;_;

  105. I have seen a tree with its branches blowing even though there was no wind that day. It looked like a football was stuck in it and it had arms! I totally believe that I saw Slenderman.

  106. Guys the only reason why people think its real is because they believe in it and really think with their hearts its real. If you wanna believe go ahead because ive heard enough stories and voice recordings to know that slender may very well be real.

  107. it’s strange they say you have nightmares about slender man but ive been having good dreams about him. and once a person truly gets into slender he sort of creeps into your mind until you really do think he exists and out of the corner of your eye or looking out a dark window you think you see him and it scares a lot of. people but the way i see it is that slender man is nothing knowing that there is even more evil out there slender man is only the start of a nightmare.

  108. i do believe kinda about slendy but also i agree with the comment about him having a face but its just not feasible to the human eye so our minds process it as a blur. i also think he is like the faerie folk and cannot enter your home unless there is a reason for him to. anyways this stuff friggin scares me so yeah good job pasta you ruined my childhood

  109. For Me To Know And You To Find Out...

    Might be true, might not be true. Who cares? As long as we still use our brains to come up with these stories, it’s all good. I mean, some people think ghosts are real. Why dish out Slender man? It doesn’t matter, everybody has their own opinion, so deal with it…

  110. guys if slenderman existed he would have shoved my face into my keayboargfydhbjmgfjhmgjvtghgthghvjtvjhgvjgthjngtvjhcghvjmn gmn chm,g m,cmn m, fuvj mcjhm,. nmnhvb mvh gh

  111. guys if slenderman existed he would have shoved my face into keyboaruyjhnuyjhnuyjhnuyjhnuyjhnuyjhnuyjhnuyjhnuyjhnuyjhnuyjhnuyjhnuyjhn

  112. one, two he’s watching you..
    three, four he’s at your door..
    five, six he looks sticks…
    seven, eight your way to late…
    nine, ten never sleep again….

  113. I have seen Slender Man… he was in my dreams and something like somebody was watching me jolted me up. I slowly looked at the window and I saw this white head like faceless figure. I was in shock. I acted like I didn’t see him knowing once I see him the he gets me. So I slowly went into another room to tell my mother. I didn’t want to tell her so I told her I had the worst dream ever. So I slept on the brown leather recliner right next to her. That’s all I remember. Sweet dreams… don’t go to sleep tonight :) mwahahahaha I only told you my true story to scare the heck outta you!

  114. YOU HATERS ARE GONNA HATE, AND I AM OKAY WITH THAT, BUT PEOPLE ARE SAYING THIS S**T ISNT TRUE. NONE OF THIS F**KING S**T ON CREEPYPASTA IS TRUE! NO F**KING S**T!

  115. Hunt me down slendy! Ps I have the eight pages and my own
    Phone so I can call 911 at any time! Ps I’m 8

  116. Idk if he is real personally idc my life goes on you people waste time on an internet legend I read thats why im here I simply want to say if he is real I reccomend staying away if he isnt I reccomend moving on I say these things not as a frightened skeptic or a frightened believer I say them as a person who wishes for other people to focus more important issues or no issuses at all and ya ik I spelled shit wrong get over it

  117. Alex... (that's it)

    I spent the night at my friends house and since we love to read creepypastas,we tried a lot of them out. We even saw Slenderman (LEGIT). I came up with another one…. SLENDABRO.

  118. Hey guys I ushally see a guy staring at me throe my door he is tall and he has long arms and legs and he has no face just some white thing :D. LOL

  119. So wait if slender man has no facial features that means he has no eyes how can see the person that he’s after

  120. Jack The Killer

    Well if that little Slender man is so scary how about he fights me! Or is your little Slender man too scared of me!

  121. Obviously none of these proclaimed Slenderman are the real deal. He shorts out electronics guys. Come on, for fans, you don’t seem to understand the concept that appliances such as phones, cameras and computers alike don’t work when he’s near. So, yeah. :P

  122. I don’t wanna make alot of people hate but, believing in stuff is fun. Everyone who’s all like, “hey dawg, this ain’t real man,” just keep it to yourself. Believing is fun sometimes.

  123. Nicole Harding

    OH NO My name is Nicole. In my dreams lately there was a tall slender figure in a forest with long arms and tenticales sprouting from its back. Its face pale with 0 facial features. It wore a black suit and tie as it teleports. All I know is that it just stood there watching me. (0_0)

  124. DarkerThenTheShadows

    Look, if these creepy pasta creatures would be real we wouldn’t even know! They hide from us humans and kill at night. This site is pretty awesome and even if Slenderman is real he wouldn’t show his face easily to people. Haters gonna hate, so if you hate things like this, why bother commenting?
    Just leave those other people alone…

  125. Okay he is real. Go on YouTube.com (And before you say the guy GamersRevengeUK faked it just watch his slender man videos)and search for a guy named GamersRevengeUK and he actually has real slender videos and now…. the government is chasing him! NO JOKE

  126. derp:
    shut up slendr man is real and im running from him

    Dude… If learned what a creepypasta is.. Tell me about it. People should start making sense. What im trying to say is… HOW STUPID COULD PEOPLE BE!!! ITS A CREEPYPASTA!!! AND U KNOW Y THIS IS ALL CAPS?!? BECAUSE Yolo everyone! B b b. PEACE!

  127. Anonymous:
    Slender’s main land IS in the forests of Germany and I also believe in slender I was in my basement and I turned around and saw him in my back yard. NO JOKE.

    Ahhhh! Why would you saaaayyyy thatttt! Now I’m scared to go back to Germany! XD

  128. did anyone else notice the it said “midnight- the witching hour” when the witching hour is 3-4 a.m. o_o get your damn dirty facts straight! damn literature whores…

  129. jeff the killer

    ok the people that are slendy therealslenderman and the other people that call themselves slender r anyother slenderman related names are just kids that want attention so if you agree with me jeff than you will be ranked smart person that knows this, slender man is a mythological creature that will not vome for you. but i will. see you later

  130. can you speak english? c:

    Cheyenne:
    Ok here I go this stuff needs to be stopped it is not real and yo fake stuff like that I not helping the young and I’m only 12 so you can’t do any thing it’s so fake so shut yo mouth and all the people sayin it’s real they lyin

  131. Hi I’m David,
    I am 12 years old and I see every night when I lie in bed around 12 hours a vague man with a tie and long arms (he has no face)
    can someone help me.
    One day I saw him because when I jumped so hard and I got no sound from my mouth and then accidentally made ​​the sound of” the” grudge when I did I had 2 days no problems .. but yesterday it has never been so bad. I was awake at night and felt a cold wind in my face. and he stood next to me .. he wanted to take me seemed just as I screamed and my father came in and he was gone .. ?

    someone please help me!!!!!!!!

  132. I really hate how people pretend to be slenderman and all these beings, just to get attention. The REAL slenderman wouldn’t go on computers and foolishly reveal his identity, would he? I’m not taking a rage at anyone, but I’m just telling you how I feel about all this.

  133. Slendy is real . Proof ? i saw him in my toast…He tasted extremely burned , don’t worry i didn’t die i added whipped butter.

  134. Nobody knows if he is real or not… I myself believe these rumors to be false and that Slenderman is no more than a OMG HE’S BEHIND ME HE’S BEHIND ME O_O

    …Okay, I’ve been dying to do that. xD Sorry, but I actually believe in him. I mean, what’s life without a little fun? Besides, I think he may actually be a nice guy, just gets overexcited from people thinking him evil.

  135. I don’t know why you people won’t just say nice things
    This slender guy is real!!! I’ve seen him
    I live in the middle of the woods
    If your scared of him he’ll take you,if your not he’ll take you
    I don’t know why I’m still alive

  136. I seriously believe this is true considering the fact that even before anyone knew about slender me and some of my friends had a slender dream. The scary thing is that we all had the same dream. We were in the woods and all we could see was a very tall figure. We had no idea what it was but we heard singing then it turned into someone we love and we were drawn toward it. We all only remembered the thought of pain and horror surrounding us and we all woke up not remembering anything happening that night. We gained our memories back recently and my other friend mentioned something about slender man and creepypasta. So I looked this site up and have been studying the slender man for months. the fact that people have thoughts about such a horrid creature before knowing anything about it terrifies all of us. We have all heard the same voice singing to us multiple times and one time my friend said he had seen some tall dark and slender shadow behind me. We read about the dreams and apparently he will sometimes morph into someone you know in order to get you to come to him. This is seriously scaring all of us…

  137. For those who believe the Slender Man is fake, then you know nothing, he lives, he is real, he’s gonna get me… He will kill me, I know he’s after me, I’ve seen figures like him, he’s been in my dreams, always watching me. My friend Riz knows its true, she woke up to me screaming pointing at him. She didn’t know what to do so she ran over to me, standing in front of me backing him off. He disappeared leaving only with two words.
    “Help Me.”
    This is no story, none at all. Believe me, or don’t believe me, our fate remains the same.

  138. demonic pikachu

    this was truly horrifying.slender man has been around for centuries.so he must be real. seeing him would cause me too have to commit suicide.hes truly a horry

  139. Der Ritter. (Slenderman)

    Dear Haunted,
    The so-called ‘SlenderSickness’ is often caused by humans coming in contact with something that they are not used to. When I first came to this dimension, I felt sick all the time, but after a few hundred years, I had adapted to it. About you feeling it when someone mentions me, it sort of spreads like that sneezing and coughing disease-the cold, right? So if you keep getting sick when people mention me, I suggest you go see a doctor, or if you’re afraid you’ll be seen as a lunatic, make something up, like whenever you go near a certain place, you get sick. However, human ways of curing illnesses aren’t very good, as demonstrated back during the Middle Ages when people who got fevers got bled by leeches, and headaches were cured by drilling holes through heads. Quite nasty, but try to hang in there as long as you can because if you get this sick too much, you may end up hospitalized.

  140. i belive ive had dreams and nightmares ive been feeling sick when im out alone.wenever someone metions him i feel sick if i hear his name i get woozy help me please make it stop!

  141. Der Ritter (Slenderman)

    By the name of Old King George, I declare that this dimension is unfit for habitation thanks to you humans polluting the enviroment-you only get one Earth, and the Sixth Great Extinction is going to happen in the next 300 years because of you. However, on the behalf of my people, I remain behind to study why humans are so-what’s the word-destructive. Hormones gone wild? Mutant creations that are genetically-engineered soldiers? Whatever the reason, I won’t stop until Ifigure it out. Funny how slow I age here-In my dimension, we age normally, but here in this dimension, thousands of years have gone by and I only aged a year! And if you folk are wondering why I had impaled those humans, it was because they had fought back with steel things you call knives and guns. Those organs placed in bags were a disection experiment, but the group I work for had discouraged me of hunting humans for the sake of Otherwordly Science. About the people I kidnapped, and nobody ever saw them again, it was because I took them to my own dimension for studying. And if you’re wondering about my other name, ‘Der Ritter’, it was what the people of the Dark Ages used to call me in Europe, because I often took the form of a knight or royal figure as not to stand out. The name loosly translates as ‘The Tall Knight’. And for those who say I’m not real, well, can you see atoms? Brainwaves? Radioactive particles? No, but they’re there-at least humans have spotted me. As for ‘stalking’ certain humans, I was merely tracking someone I tagged as research, going as far as to watch how they live. As for the other ‘Creepypastas’ yes some of them are real. However, I do not have siblings named Splendorman and Trendorman-utter nonsense made up by your kind to kind of ease your thoughts.
    I must admit, I was offended by your recreation of me, the game ‘Slender’ and people dressing up as me for All Hallows Eve. (Whyt shortened to Halloween?) And I now have to step up my game to avoid Slenderhunters-young people who believe I exist. Honestly, there is this one girl who is constantly reading up Slenderman SIghtings, and she is always snooping in the woods at the wee hours of morn. At my guess, she is either 13 or 14.
    Now, have a great day,and I need to scurry before the family comes home and sees me on their computer.

    Sincerely,
    Slenderman.

    1. Every 23rd Spring for r23 Days It gets to Eat

      O-o
      Okay…I saw several entries on here becuz of people who claim to be Slendy, but this one is chiiling me. Der Ritter has all the facts about this, and Im convinced he’s the real Slenderman!

      1. THIS IS MAH USERNAME!!!

        BRo, don’t freak out. You are only gonna die, whats the big deal………… DONT GO TO SLEEP YOU WONT WAKE UP!

  142. How dume can a person get? You guys all know that you will never know the true story… If you wanna know what I do… Then let me tell you. I STALK the adults who are near my forest, tapeing with there video cameras… But with CHILDREN its a different story… I murder them, and then EAT them! Same with TEENAGERS… You never know whats gonna be in front of you when you wake up…

  143. omg I love slendy he is like ma best friend!just so you know I am not a creeper I only like creepy stories like slenderman and the tails doll curse you know stuff like that.

  144. every time I hear about slender man I see him in 2 of my dreams to know if you encountered him first you would get nose bleeds then you would get nausea and you will also have hallucinations and nightmares and paranoia

  145. I used to see flashed of bright light in completely camera free places and I used to see a figure in the corner of my eyes so I don’t take this as false cuz it might be real one way or another

  146. I know “it” is real. No, I am not running from it. I am avoiding it. It almost kills me and yes, I am paranoid to the brim of sanity’s end. It won’t leave me alone. So many tentacles…. The face… That isn’t a face…

  147. i like these kind of stories because there nice and short, but it wasn’t a great story, it was a bit to quick and it wasn’t that amusing…

  148. Hey let’s hunt slenderman with help of the camera static :D oh actually let’s not because he probably doesn’t exist like some people believe…..

  149. the person that just commented ”if you now leave a comment i will come to your house and shoot you with a knife” you are utterly retarded and you need some mental help bc you can not shoot someone with a knife o k

    1. You know that there is a weapon that acrually uses rounds with knifes on top? it is called “ballistic knife”

  150. I think that the Slenderman is the brother of the Enderman. Seems likely, they’re both creepy as sh*t.

  151. Shadows-Always-Watching-Me

    NOW ALL OF YOU QUIT YOUR JABBERNABBING BICKERING!!! IF COMPUTERS COULD SAY WHAT YOU WROTE IT’D BE LOUD ENOUGH TO WAKE THE DEAD!!!!!! Ahem, anyways, just let the topic on whether or not Slenderman (Der Ritter, as he is called in Germany) is real. There has been a lot of evidence, though, from woodcuts to even cave art of a child being led away by a very, very tall figure. Don’t forget the kidnappings of the 1900’s, and please don’t forget about the ‘insane’ folk have all saw the same creature! His appearance might differ from time to time, but netherless, he has been accurately described by those who saw him. Just because you are afraid of something doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. I’m deathly afraid of spiders and bees, but are they make-believe? No. There are plenty of other creatures out there that haven’t been discovered-the Bonobo Apes weren’t discovered until several decades ago, and if a creature that big can hide out for centuriesd, why not Slenderman? Lack of evidence doesn’t mean lack of presence; I figured that one out the hard way. Can you see atoms? brain waves? cells? No yuo can’t, but they’re still there; same with Slenderman. A legend means that no-one can prove if it’s real or not, myth means that it never happened; please get your facts straight before you end up bashing each other over something utterly ridicoulus! Just so you know, Jeff the Killer is a real person, but his story has been twisted a bit to make him seem more horrifying. And to think that you all have been told off and given a lesson by a 13-year-old girl! Good day, and please learn to respect others! :-)

  152. The Haunted Soul

    guys this is all real believe it or not i was walking home one day from my friends house he lives by some woods and all the sudden i heard screaming in the woods so i ran to where the screaming was coming from and all i heard was static….THAT FUCKING STATIC!!! and when i looked down i saw a camera that was still recording and when i picked it up it had gone dead so i put it in my bookbag and started walking out of the woods then i heard a noise like whispering saying..”you’ll never make it out alive” then the static got louder and when i turned back all i saw was a black tuxedo and long arms….then everything went blank and i cant rememberanything after that.

  153. WhyCreepypasta.WhyScareUs?

    Hello, This Is A Similar Thing That Happened To Me, I Was In The Passenger Seat When My Dad Was Driving.. A Man In A Suit Was Standing In The Road, He Had Long Arms That Were Obviously Unhuman, We Stopped Then He Disappeared. We Carried On.Suddenly, He Appeared Again, The Wheels Of The Car Span Round And We Crashed Into A Tree. The Glass From The Window Shattered And Fell Into My Father’s Eye.. We Were Rushed Into The Hospital, We Were At The 7th Floor. As I Went To Get A Drink I Got My Crutches, Then Looked Out Of The Window The Man Stood Their. When I Looked Away Again He Got Closer, “I Must Be Hallucinating,” I Murmured. I Took A Step Back, The Suited Man Got Into The Building, I Collapsed And Screamed For Help. The Skin Of My Leg Suddenly Pealed Off, The Man Got Closer And Closer. I Screamed Again..

  154. It wasn’t what I thought it would be…. I thought it would be more creepy, easier to comprehend, You know what I mean? And he didn’t have to add in that the main character was a brunette, we can create an image in our mind of the characters how we want them to be in our heads.Besides, the last paragraph needs some improvements, it doesn’t really state whats really happening in that specific time, so the reader gets confused and can’t comprehend whats happening in the story, but besides those things, it’s a good story! ;)

  155. Hmm,
    Wasn’t the Slender Man Creepypasta based off of the
    Boogie(However you say his name) Man? Or had I heard wrong?

  156. Whatever you guys do, ABSOLUTELY do not try to search up personal info on slenderman, i.e. his real name…I made that mistake years ago and im still on the brink of paranoia

  157. I Hide in the shadows, watching you. I Slip through the woods, stalking you. When I see you, it’s already to late, for my dark evil curses, are doomed as your fate. I am your so called SlenderMan! I am the beast that haunts your child’s dreams. I am a beast, who knows no pity. You cannot hide from me. I’ll find you no matter what.

  158. Omg you guys are so funny. If you actually know about Slender you watch the Marble Hornets on youtube. They had an interview and its not true all three of them and the slender man toy they use sitting together and saying how much fun it is. RETARDS ITS NEVER GOING TO BE REAL!

  159. I enjoyed it, I liked going back to the basic slenderman stories. By chance, does any body know the original slenderman?

  160. Jane The Killer

    This is slightly sad. You all should know that “yeah, mabye Slender mans not real.” But your all dumb because no one really knows if he is real or not! Creepypastas are monsters based off URBAN LEGANDS!!! Basiclly no one knows if they are real or not.

  161. Something like this happened to me i was walking through some woods collecting pages and some guy in a tuxido was following me

  162. Ha Slenderman not real the closest thing to
    Him is probably that guy with no face
    Starring at me….oh…******* HELP

  163. The reason i haven’t gone after him yet, is because me and him have one thing in common, we both hate jeff the killer.

  164. Maybe better than my creepypasta.(Maybe)Gawd,Slendy,Quite changing your appearance.I’m ur buddy,right?YOU DNT SEE MEH CHANGIN MAH APPEARANCE!!!!!

  165. This was awesomely scarry I love it. I had seen the movie and the version I saw sucked. But I love the story.

  166. Slenderfan Pasta Dissection Time.

    It’s got a good concept and decent execution. Descriptive language was good. Felt a bit like it needed more of something though… a little bit of something… extra. Maybe that’s just me.

    A pretty decent pasta all in all. Would have liked to see a bit more to it. Felt short even for a Creepypasta.

  167. Slenderman can be whatever you want him to be. I believe in him, though. Not necessarily faceless and tree-related. But I DO believe in paranormal stuff like that. I swear to you that my house is haunted. Plus, I have reason to think so, not that those of you like me don’t, but I live IN A GRAVEYARD. Grant it, that should have been warning enough when I bought the place, but, like the idiot that I am, I spent all of my money on the place without actually looking into it. And one night I was watching a movie and I went into my kitchen and the table was flipped over. There were glasses on the table before hand to and they still were, only on the other side, in the exact same place. I know that I didn’t do that. And I don’t think that people would break in and simply turn my table over for kicks. No one is that crazy. And the back door was locked anyway. Let’s just say, that’s not even a fraction of what goes on in my house. I’ve experienced worse than this.

  168. I love Slendy. This is kinda different though.. hm… By the way, in the original Slenderman has no face at all, just blank in the revamped game Slenderman’s Shadow he has an outline of a nose and light rims where eyes should be. I wanna read an origin story for good ol’ Slendy. Somebody write about where he comes from! Is he from another world? Was he a person? Is he a demon??

  169. everybody how is this real the looks diffrent in every pic see my point but jeff the kller on the other hand is real u dont even hav to read the story lool at the pics
    all the
    same

  170. Ugh, it’s good but you’re writing style really makes me cringe. What’s with the aversion to writing the same word twice? ‘the brunette’, ‘as the dark liquid boiled’? Seriously? And the phrases ‘a good cup of coffee on her mind’ & ‘focusing again on the coffee plan’ just don’t work I’m afraid (maybe the first one isn’t too bad). It gets better from there though and if you just learn to write a little more naturally and casually I think your writing would improve no end.

    1. This site needs an edit button and I need shooting for typing ‘you’re’ instead of ‘your’… that’s very unlike me.

  171. The plot was fine, but your writing is overly descriptive and occasionally bizarre. Why is it necessary to tell us this woman has brown hair? You just sort of mention it off hand without any meaningful context. Do you just like the word “brunette?”

    Also, “the witching hour” is condescending and stupid. Everyone knows midnight is a special time, you don’t have to spell it out for us like we’re in sixth grade.

    Finally, I literally vocalized my laughter when I read “crab-walked.” That does not belong in a story with this tone.

    I’m all for good Slenderman stories, but you’ve really got to step up the prose.

  172. That wasn’t so scary. What was scary is that my real name is Nicole too and I have brown hair.O.O I’m gonna go lock and bolt my doors now. Then move to Texas.

  173. hey everbody you might think ia m so crazy but i think slendy so cute lol XD sorry just want say that but creepypasta i love your art! p.s i hope you know i am a girl if not your crazy -.- buat anyways love your art creeoy oasta and i love how you do all this other stuff so yea that all i got to say but yea i think sledy cute lol i feel werid saying that lol XD

  174. Good writing, decent slenderpasta, but not amazing. Try writing something original – many, many people are sick of slenderpastas. MH is, and always will be, the best one.

  175. I’m currently making my own Slendy story for creepypasta. Stay tuned, cuz it will be done around two weeks. :-) P.S. It’s gonna be suspenceful and a bit scary! And please take a look at my poems on my deviantart journal: Freedom2Live

  176. Slender explains it all
    the notes signify the voices of all those who fear him
    if you vanquish thy fear, bravery ensues
    but without fear, you are not human
    so be courageous, believe he means no harm,
    and he will never inflict pain or suffering
    believe he is a friend, and he will meet you
    not as a supernatural being, meaning to kill or hurt you
    but as an ally, he helps those who are alone…
    for he finds commodities between you and him, therefor
    he only wants companionship
    and
    freinds

  177. people can stop dissing slenderman… he will come to get you if you do. the slenderman is an unidentified entity, of unknown origin or dimension. he appears in ancient german legends, and was named “der riter” (aka, great man) and some war stories say there was a shadow in the distance (an man in Iraq’s encounter) and when he awoke, his fellow soldiers were ALL DEAD. same encounter or simaler can be found from many war veterans, and from what my research has conclueded, they all went missing, wound up dead, or commited suicide

  178. I know this isn’t the right place to post this, but I don’t know where to turn to. I got into all the Slenderman things and TribeTwelve and MH and the Collective and all that. I know that the videos are ARGs, but lately weird stuff has been happening. I won’t go into detail, but I need help. Someone calling themselves ‘DerEinsameHai’ has contacted me(don’t know where they got my contact info) and they tell me I should stop with my Slenderman obsession and tell me to be careful. They talk about all of this as if it were real. I can’t help but wonder if the collective belief of people has made them real. I can’t contact them because the e-mails they send are anonymous (no sender address, IP apparently does not exist) and the phone numbers they use belong to multiple people in different states (I looked them up). Has anyone heard of DerEinsameHai? If so, please tell me who they are or what their relation is to this whole thing.

    1. der is german for the, so der riter is great man, aka slenderman, I would be worried, it means “the lone shark” im not sure, but it is very well a warning. as im typing this, im getting a splitting headache, so it may be effecting me as well

      1. Thanks for the reply. I’m just wondering what this is all about. I looked for a translation and it means ‘the lonesome shark’…kind of reminds me of Rammstein’s Haifisch. I’m still confused as ****. Hope somebody knows what this is/who they are.

  179. Is slender real cause I was at the Forrest and called his name 600 times nothing happens his fake trust me if he was at your house it’s a suit and if u want to know what he does he goes to a couple who are dating grabs the girl or boy if it’s a girl he acts like the boy and then punches u after the Punch u faint and he puts u somewhere never to be seen

  180. Slenderman is and always will be my favorite. Poor Slendy. All he ever wants is a friend. But people go running and screaming when they see him, stealing all of his notes on the way out…

  181. ill save all of yall people im the real notch trust me if you dont trust me ill get powerful and kill yall in minecraft and steel everything you’v got!!! so trust me im the real notch

  182. my friend blake knows who slender is.he also has the mod on minecraft,its creepy man trust me its creepy because i watched the video on youtube it was called:slenderman mod scary as poop

  183. that was descriptive i felt like i was actually there im so scared.i feel like when i look at trees at night hes there but the i feel like im just thinking it so its helps sorry that happend to your sis i rated it 8 and a half meant to do 9 sorry

  184. was this supposed to be about the slenderman? would not have guessed it. some constructive criticism here, next time you write a story about something, actually write about it, this felt more about coffee than the slenderman. not impressed considering the potential creepiness of the creature in question.

  185. First part was really creepy but last few paragraphs i didn’t really get, like i didn’t understand the doctor-sister-patient bit who is who???? But the first part was gr8. Job Well Done :)

  186. He is real, I dpcumented everything I saw in a trip to the forest, while everyone was asleep. I spotted him in the forest, appearing to have strange white gas floating around him, almost in the shape of children. He is real.

  187. Sorry, this pasta was terrible! too many descriptions, it made no sense when it got to the hospital, and slenderman has no face! someone please make a GOOD slenderman pasta please?

  188. Well, this is a pretty good story. not excellent though.
    -Typos and grammar mistakes
    -You failed to describe slenderman’s features terrifyingly. If you’d described them in greater length, it could be better.

  189. Soon you will all know that i and every one else on this webpage is real slender man, the rake, and even jeff the killer

  190. I heard so many people talking about this story and it got me excited but once I read it I was like "why do so many people like this?" I don’t know, theres wasn’t really a particular reason not to like it, i guess I got my hopes up too high. Oh well :/

  191. i cannot get him out of my head. ive yet to see him.
    i’ve had one dream about him. i wrote the dream down somewhere on this site i believe. i should probably find it.

    another occasion of me being near to him happened quite recently. saturday i spent the night at a friend’s house. of course, his house is a wooded, secluded area. it had slender man’s name written all over it. he visited me. i awoke to his presence. i dared not open my eyes, for fear of being psychologically scared. he then took control of me. the feeling of someone taking control of you leaves your body chilled and causes goosebumps. i rather enjoyed experiencing the physical reaction, but not the loss of control. he made my head turn towards the ceiling. no doubt hoping that the involuntary jerk would make me open my eyes. they remained shut. whether or not he killed me didnt matter. as long as i didnt hav to see him. while writing this, i wonder why he didnt just make me open my eyes. maybe his control over me was limited. i dont remember anything else from that night other than waking up tired. this is not a creepypasta im trying to sneak in. im writing this just because. block this comment if u wish, i dont really care. it’s out of my mind and written down somewhere. thats all i care about.

  192. oh,and d**n, some of the coments are scarier than the story in so many ways, just not the right ones. xD not reading these in the other pastas. EVER AGAIN.

  193. sadly, I did read first a translation to spanish, and I liked that one more, but the original text is pretty good as well. Guess I liked more the other because spanish is my mother language…

  194. After reading this, my cat walked in the room and I got a jolt, while it was only my cat. Kinda creepy story, though I prefer the JTK one.

  195. Kat the Derserter

    This story which was once a simple story from my home country has become a world known thing this is beautiful. i’m so proud to see the story that had terrafied me away from going out at night become popular. Slenderman lives on to take more children!

  196. CREEPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYCREEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYCCCCCCCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPYYY IM THE SLENDERMAN AND I ONLY WANTED A CUP OF COFFE BECAUSE I WAS COLD AND THE TENTICLES WHERE SMOKE BECAUSE I WAS SMOKING AND IAM NOT A MONSTER IM AM A MEAR DADDY DAY CARE WORKER AND THE CHILDERN LOVE ME SO COME ON DOWN AND SHARE SOME TEA WITH ME AND DRAW SOME PICTURES INSULTING ME THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL XXX LOVE XXX

  197. I SWAER AFTER I READ THIS I SAW HIM IN MY BASEMENT NEXT TO MY CHINA CABINAET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IM ONLY 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT THERE HE IS NOW!!!

  198. hmm……………… hi brother in scaring…………………………..spread the word of me…………………………………………………………………………… O.O save me from the hand reaching for me……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….please……………………………………………………………………………………………………… please do it, and i won’t come to your dreams………………………………………………………………………………………. but if i’m busy, i’ll send slenderman to help……………… and when i am done with what i had to do, i will get you along with slenderman

  199. Since this was he first one on the site, no one can say that this is an overused theme. The girl having pushed pencils into her eyes and ears was a nasty twist. I would like to know why that girl was chosen in the first place, but well done all the same.

    MH.

  200. Okay, sorry. But who’s bright idea was it to make Slenderman the bad guy? He’s not. I will admit he had slaughtered a mans entire farm but only because he eats animals. Mainly their eyes. And that was way back in 1849. I hate reading stories people put on here when people haven’t done research on him. If you would read he doesn’t hurt girls or children or assault them. He once took a little girl from her bedroom window but even the little sister who had witnessed it said she went on her own. He made her his everything and sold his heart to her. He treated her like a queen. Until she died they had stayed hidden in the forests. Now he’s just looking for another girl that would love him. That was in the 1800’s as well. Look up the original stories and not the new stories people always type up to make him look scary.

  201. omg, i am like so scurddd. does the slender man really exist? like i am so confused…… the girl in the story could’ve just jumped out the window? that’s what i would’ve done like …. and i thought the guy tryed to kill her? why is he helping her then? can someone help me? this story has too many words & long sentences, i don’t understand this. why is this story so descriptive? gosh i need help, i am lost

  202. Slender Man's Husband ♥ ♥

    I LOVE my MAN FOOL!!!!~ Beware Jelly Waffels IV~ I like you too ;-) ♥ ♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

  203. Slender Man's Wife ♥

    AND……… Remember I am Slender Man’s wife, I could come GET YOU too! I prefer men over children though. Beware men. ~

  204. Slender Man's Wife ♥

    Shouldn’t the Slender Man be like attacking her kids? If she has any … He usually attacks children? DON’T TALK ABOUT SLENDER MAN LIKE THAT. HE’S MY MAN.

  205. This was really creepy but the description of Slender Man could have been a bit better. The description of his face sounded weird and was hard to interpret D; And it could have been written a bit better. But anyways it was still good.

  206. ….? WTF… Did I read that right….
    Ms. Hollhatchet toke a hatchet dragged it on the floor no one heard a thing that night nothing but a ringing sound that never seemed to endeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhheheeehhhhhaaaaaaaa

  207. MISS ) (0LLH4C) (4C) (3T T0K3 4 ) (4C) (3T DR4G3D IT 0N T) (3 FL00R N0 0N3 ) (3RD T) (4t NIGHT N0T) (ING BUT 4 RINGING SOUND T) (4T N3V3R S33M3D T0 3ND……33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333) () () () () () () () (3333333333333333HHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHHHHH33333HHHHHHHHH3333HHHHHHHHHHH33333333HHHHHHHHHHHHH444444444444

  208. If I didn’t know any better, I honestly wouldn’t have guessed that the creature was slenderman.
    I’m in love with the guy and I believe that he deserves a better pasta.
    A pasta so horrific, thrilling that it will probably increase the reader’s anxiety levels.
    To put it briefly, the reader should have second thoughts by the end of the pasta.

  209. all that isball shit it did not even scar me the slemder man was killed in the middle ages and has not been seen again

    O SHIT HE IS BEHIND ME THAT FUCKING FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG.

  210. Bad, sorry but it is. Not scary, I read it and even chuckled at the terrible story elements and descriptions.I expect more from such an iconic character.

  211. Yargon Gabargon

    Wow after playing the Slender game you would expect this to be terrifying…That tis not the case! This story failed to make me even feel the slightest symptoms of discomfort. Plain and simple, it just wasn’t scary!

  212. What the fuck, this is so badly written.
    The last three paragraphs are filled with countless anaphoric references which make them stupidly hard to follow.

  213. The witching hour is at 3:00 A.M. Not 12. But other than that really dast and strangely worded but overall good

  214. Slendermen are tall but not tall enough to reach 3 stories only like 1 and a half stories with no face

  215. fatsquishypanda

    Now ive read some of your comments about the story the fact is it wasnt scary that much at all and some of you said it was lame i think it was okay but to meet the slender man in real life is horror itself people every day are stalked by his outstretching arms and torso his tall freaky figure his tendrils and his face….no eyes no nose no ears no mouth just a blank face now of late starting in two thousand more reports than ever before have been put up saying people have seen him with photographic evidence to support if you or someone you know has even claimed to have seeing the slender man and he startshaving paranoya (fear of everthing or something like that) or start to fee dizzy or sick then they arent lieing after you see him soon after your gone or get sick then dissapear even if thet dont get sick or dissapear and a cat or dog dissapear close to them it means he is getting closer the slender man or slendy has been known to gutt animals or victims and put there organs in bags and hang them from tree’s there is no hiding from slendy if he goes for you you just gotta keep running i warn you all out there…..please stay safe panda out.

  216. Muh.
    You really need to have people read your work before you post it. I’m saying this as a writer myself;
    This did not read well. At. All. Some of the descriptions…Gah, it’s Twilight crap! Re-read some of this and tell me that it isn’t over-descriptive as hell!

    Not trying to be an ass, but seriously.
    Some of this just needs to be edited out.

    Oh, and you might also want to work on the clarity of what the hell is going on. I had to re-read this just to understand the perspective-switch, and that’s not only a pain in the ass, but it kills the mood of the story. Just saying.

    But really, not trying to put you down or anything, but this could use some work.

  217. There was a bit too much spice here, and yet it was still too dry. It didn’t really consist of anything except a girl seeing Slenderman and getting scared. The story itself is really good, but it didn’t have very much in it and there was just a tad bit too much detail, if not enough in the right places of the story. (What I mean by that is there was too much detail in some places in the story and not enough in others.)

    Also, @Nicole S., GROW UP. So they used your name, big deal. I’ve SEEN Slendy before and I didn’t even cry then. He’s not as scary as you’d think.

  218. I should’ve stopped reading… I’ve been reading up on Slenderman a lot lately, he truly scares me. I never read scary stories or watch scary movies when my name is used. Of course, they only say the lead’s name in the middle of the story. I almost started to cry. Of course I finished it regardless, and now I am convinced this was fate…. and I’m next. I heard what I thought was a hawk and a dove fighting last night….. but now I am not so sure the shrieking was caused by that…

    Help me.

  219. Mr. Smarty Pants

    Umm… What’s with all the mistakes?
    Here’s what you probably meant:
    laid=lay
    an inky blackness and somehow seemed to swirl in itself=an inky blackness that somehow seemed to swirl in itself
    in it’s place=in its place
    drapped=draped
    manking=making
    to spare itself=to spare herself
    with the hand=with her hand
    snake=snaked
    doctor’s=doctors/doctor
    self-inflected=self-inflicted

  220. Dear Slenderman,
    What did we do to you!!!

    Sincerely, Everyone

    Awesome story! I read that in the dark, with the door unlocked and the blinds open with me, myself, and I. loved it, loved it, loved it!

  221. I’m more afraid of clips and videos about this stuff… But Slender Man is my husband so I can’t say I didn’t love it. This is the first story I read from creepypasta and I crave more! Yummy.

  222. To SLENDERMAN
    If you are not evil,rude and reckless, then why the HELL are you stalking me?!Oh, I get it, your idea of ‘getting to know people better’ is by impaling them on tree branches over 200 ft high then tearing there limbs off and THEN cutting them up?Even I’m a better friend…….Oh and I think I saw ‘you’ the other night……
    See ya tonight, slendy I’m getting ready to induce your biggest fear upon you…..

  223. I could get a pasta account and write a more scary version of this. But I don’t wanna steal someone’s thunder. Well actually a snoot-off sounds fun. Maybe I will write about Slendy.

  224. I’m doing a sort of research investigation of the Slender Man legend. Does anyone want to give me a good source? I’d be very grateful.

  225. There are many stories about me. About how I’m so mean and rude and reckless. But none of that is true… I’ll come see you and… “get to know you” better…

  226. Simply A Disciple

    As a being that understands Sir Slenderman, I assure you he meant no harm. I am sorry if he may frightened you, but he is not one to hurt any human. He is lonely. He is often sad o’er his lack of companions. Please do not flee so quickly. He is not what he seems.

  227. Finally! I’ve searched so long for the original pasta that stars the MarbleHornets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone says the MarbleHornets are fake. No, they are not. Encounters started WAY before they made them.

  228. I can assure you that the only reason I was there was to ask if you had seen my dog. The little shit ran right towards your house. If your weren’t such a paranoid little bitch who listens to rumors then you would know I am surely not a harmful being. And there in fact arms, not tentacles, I am not sqidward.

    1. slenderman isn’t real you probably thought you saw him but you didn’t he isn’t real if he was all the children would have gone missing and it would be not the news but no if children REALLY went went missing it would have been on the news

  229. He is real no joke no question HE IS REAL! People say marble Hornet invented it. But the missing people siteings started in 1982. Not when marble hornet invented it.

  230. Why bother reading a pasta about Slenderman when you can just watch MarbleHornets?
    Or TribeTwelve or darkharvest…

  231. The SlenderMan

    WOW! I knew about SlenderMan, But this is the first time I really read the actual original story. WOW!

  232. ok ok that was scary why do I get the feeling that im being watched now uhhhhhggg hmmmmmmm *looks behind* nope nothing

  233. “…chill spread like liquid fire down her spine.”

    “Chill” and “fire” don’t seem like a good combination here.

  234. I love the aftermath of the attack. The description of Slender Man… not so much. I’m not big on the faux-Lovecraftian “too horrible to comprehend” description that appears so often in Slender fiction cosmic horror. Nevertheless, it wasn’t a bad pasta. At one point (the description), the grammar got EXTREMELY awkward, but other than that it was basically gramatically sound. It was like two separate people wrote the story, actually…

    “In it’s [there shouldn’t be an apostrophe there] place, there … long and inhumanly awkward [this PART is awkward], with bulky … creature was drapped [you mean draped? Or wrapped? Unless drapped is a word I’ve never heard before] in a black suit, somehow manking [making?] the thing more nightmarish to her.”

    Maybe the illegibility of the description part is what made me dislike it. I dunno.

  235. I didn\’t like this pasta. You went into far too much detail describing Slendy. What makes Slendy absolutely horrifying is that no one knows what the hell he is or what he wants. Congratulations sir or madam. You\’ve made the most terrifying creature on planet Earth not scary.

    0 noms.

  236. Main problem with this:

    I knew sleep would evade me, so I went downstairs for a cup of coffee.

    Those aren’t the exact words, but if you can’t sleep, you don’t DRINK coffee to GO to SLEEP.

  237. not the slender man!!!!! by the way if you want to see movie about slender man you tube marble hornets. watch all entries. scariest movie i have ever seen in my whole freaking life. note in movie slenderman does not have tenecles just realy long arms

  238. OHSHIT. The door has legs?

    I couldn’t get into it after I read the door was standing and the part where it said “was what passed as the hellish thing’s face”. The whole “the worst thing was” what passed as a face, or passed as human, etc… something passing as something… bleh. Overdone in creepypasta.

    I just found that words were misused and thrown in willynilly (yes, that’s right, I said it) and it made it seem childishly written and poorly edited. Much like this comment.

    “The dark liquid”? Just say coffee damnit. Enough of this “crimson liquid” “dark liquid” “clear liquid”. It’s blood. It’s coffee. It’s water. Wow.

    Also. Why did she slip with her chin forwards? Generally someone slips, they lean backwards or fall backwards. Am I wrong? I think not.

    Also. “The doctors had guessed that either she or someone else had jammed a pencil into them to keep her off balance or to deafen herself against something.” I doubt doctors would make assumptions like that.

    All in all, it makes me angry. I wish this site had some standards, or at least a separate category for stories obviously written by 14 year old girls.

  239. I’m gonna jam pencils into your ears so you can’t hear me approaching! Even though I’d have to be pretty damn close to do it anyways….

    Mediocre pasta, I give it a 6 / 10

  240. I absolutely love this pasta, but thats probably only because I am one of the biggest slenderman fans. By far the creepiest and most unnerving mythological creature.

  241. Well, this is my second time reading this. After looking Slenderman up, I can safely say,

    Slenderman is the Tall Man from the Trilby games with a tie.

    Therefore, Slenderman is the most badass thing ever.

    And the most badass thing ever should not be in this silly pasta that I could barely get through. 3/10 for concept.

  242. “The creature was drapped in a black suit, somehow manking the thing more nightmarish to her.”

    ‘Manking’…

    Is that like, a new evolution to Mankey and Primeape? Man, I’m so behind on all these new Pokemon..

  243. When the story switched perspective to her sister it wasn’t obvious enough. It wasn’t 100% apparent that this was a different person from the beginning until the part about the neighbors finding the coffee. A suggestion to make the transition more obvious is perhaps make the sibling visiting the hospital a brother because there’s a clear difference between male and female or atleast give the first lady a name.

  244. Methinks you were but too swift to reveal the element of the scare. I would suggest to you an idea pertaining to the development of your protagonists psychological assets before “unleashing the beast” as it were. Best of luck in future stories, my friend. Perhaps we will see this yet in a future installment of “Are You Afraid of the Dark” on YTV.

  245. Witching hour is supposed to be at 3:00 am because demons use it as a mock ritual for when Christ was supposedly crucified around 3:00 pm. Lack of research really killed it for me on this one :/

  246. why would you drink coffee at midnight?

    also, I think the ending could be re-tooled at bit.

    overall pretty good

    1. No? That’s totally wrong. Slender man has tenticals for arms. He also has a red bow tie. And if the woman saw him, umm…
      She would be dead…

  247. Well written except for that line about the proverbial cake icing. When I am thinking about the ghastly unknowable visage of Slenderman, I don’t want to associate him with icing. It was just a little too cliche.

    Also, sister’s doctor’s what?

    Other than the lack of good editing, though, not a bad read.

  248. JustPassingThrough

    This explains the unusual amount of creepypasta focused around tall, thin abominations we’ve been seeing recently

  249. I think it was pretty good, definately creeped me out! I still think some things could of been changed, bits here and there don’t make sense.

  250. A bit too much spice in this pasta, but still one of the few that actually gave me chills. The bad part was that the chills came near the beginning, when she was about to look through the door. After she slipped on her coffee, it started getting bland.

    Plus, it took me forever to figure out who Nicole was.

    So, overall, I’d give it a 6/10. Far better than other recent ones, but could use a fair amount of work. Great potential.

  251. God this was boring, not to mention horribly written. Seriously the entire thing was like some sort of creepypasta cliche.

  252. I didn’t like this pasta because there are so many other stories like this that have been so much better. In the monster/beings catagory, I don’t know if you guys remember, but the first pasta I ever read was “La Muerta Blanca” the white death. That one scared me so badly that on day 1 I had nightmares all night! (It didn’t help that there were these freaky gargoiles outside my window… shudders) On day 2 I went back and read it again and agian and again. Trying to find loopholes, thinking about it logiclly. Now I continue to go back and read it because I picked it apart over time, and now there is nothing about that story that could scare me. This on the other hand, I picked apart in actually a matter of seconds, there was barely anything to pick apart. This is a story that doesn’t make me think at all. My favourite type is the stories that make you think. Because of this, I found that this story was utterly terrible.

  253. badly written. the first thing i can notice is that the protagonist is referred as “she” during all the story, wich causes unnerving repetitions and makes the story harder to read.
    also, i’ve noticed this “[the creature] was draped in a black suit, somehow manking the thing more nightmarish to her”
    there is something wrong with this sentence, IMO, but that may also be me not knowing english too well.

  254. Awkward “shock” ending. I was at first under the impression that “Nicole” was addressing the same female from the previous paragraphs. It wasn’t til I got to the very end that I understood exactly what was going on.

  255. I say nomnomnom because it is fun to say nomnomnom, not because of the pasta. I mean it was vauge really on what the creature did to her, other than shoving a pencil in her ear of course. Also, it should no be out during day-time because it has not yet been 12:00 a.m. I hope this teaches all of you peoples out there that you should never get out of bed at 12:00 a.m to make coffee and then look at the door. XD. By the way, if you don’t want this to happen to you, make a wish at 11:11 a.m/P.m and hope it doesn’t happen to you! *Ominous music plays in backround*

  256. Good pasta, I enjoy the Slenderman being a lot. At times I feel as though he’s real. Could have sworn Josef K had a story or two involving said character.

  257. Proofreading is your friend. You should’ve handed this story to someone with basic knowledge of the English language before submitting it.

    Aside from that, it wasn’t .. terrible. It wasn’t good, but it wasn’t an abomination.

  258. did anybody ever used to watc hthat anime ergo proxy????who remembers the episode that took place in a mall where the proxy thing ywas fighting her,and it totally fit this description of slenderman…..hmmmm….

  259. Why does everyone think Marble Hornets invented Slenderman?

    Incidentally, I like how the story kept the physical features true to the original, like the blurred face and such. Shame about the lack of explanation as to why he attacked her, but there we go.

  260. I thought it was pretty lame :/
    I mean, most people go to bed at like, 10 at least. They wouldn’t be really waking up until later in the moring. Maybe like, 2 or 3 a.m.

    plus, who gets a cup of coffee at 12? Coffee is supposed to wake you up, what does she plan to do? Stay up all night? She should have mad something to calm her down like, tea.

    plus there’s that weird cut off. So was everything just fake?

  261. Decent premise, but the writing was very sloppy. Too many times the sentences seemed to fumble about with the point, and there were various sentences and descriptions that served absolutely no purpose what-so-ever.

    For example, what was the point in mentioning that Lindsay (the first girl) was a brunette? That point just seemed rather irrelevant to the story and was therefore needless padding.

    The idea behind the story wasn’t bad, it just needs to have the language and structure cleaned up a bit.

    1. she was saying she was a brunette to describe her character, most people do in stories, even Halloween ones or even

  262. Meeeeh, it was okay… But you kinda made Slenderman look like a crazy tree-man in the mental picture I got.

    And I am surprised that Slenderman hasn’t beed published here sooner… Good job on that one.

  263. Congrats, you’ve managed to make a story about the Slenderman (the creepiest creation in Christendom) NOT SCARY.

    I don’t mean to sound harsh, the idea behind the story was great – it was simply the execution that fell flat. Too much descriptive exposition will kill any story. Perhaps try a re-write with punchier sentences – allow the audience to fill in some of the blanks in their minds.

  264. Ending was … DEADPAN. It was such a good pasta. The right enough of suspense and the right amount of vague. That’s hard to achieve, but the ending could do with a little brush up. Or even replacing the last sentence completely.

    Had potential though. Good work.

  265. Girl almost dies from black tendril corruption thing in house. Girl goes to hospital, and doctors are baffled. Girl’s sister goes to hospital to see her, finds out sister is dead, and she is going to be killed by said black corruption force.

    Sounds a lot like the Grudge, and since the writing didn’t especially stand out, I’d put it at slightly above average.

  266. Ah, finally. A pasta about the classic Slenderman.
    It could have been more descriptive, and to be honest, a little creepier. Decent pasta nonetheless. 6/10

    Also, just to get it out of the way:
    WHO WAS MAN?

        1. All of you guys who think you saw slenderman you probably didn’t you just think you did because of your imagination second of all slenderman is not real there is no scientifically explanation for a man with no face and tentacles so you all better just not say that he’s real because HE IS NOT REAL.

        2. hey anonymous he might be real or people hallucinate like me i imagine stuff all the time and people believe me unlike your friends buddy so shut your trap

      1. If I remember correctly, slendy originated in a ‘something awful’ forum thread, and he didn’t even show up until around 16 pages into it.

        1. lolfacebreaker

          weeeell SHIT im in a forest and NO SLENDY only jeff…. creepy pasta corp. get the seed eater,slendy jeff removel car aaaaand chuck noris. im welcoming anyone else

      1. Actually, there is a spot on your chin known as “The Button” to some martial artists, and, if hit hard enough, will knock you out. Regardless of where you are hit, enough trauma to the head will render you unconscious.

      2. When you get hit in the chinfrom the bottom, it sort of jolts your brain a bit from the impact knocking your head backwards. Why do you think boxers always keep their chins down?

        1. Sorry, you must be new on the internet. Your video game made people shit themselves and gave them some knowledge about you, which made you famous. Due to your fame and popularity, people will keep talking about you until they find something else to talk about. Like Gangam Style was replaced by Harlem Shake.

      1. it means its a good pasta! but its not at all! they make people like me and slender look like bad people! i did not kill a girl and her parents for a meal! that never EVER happened!

  267. I’m assuming ‘manking’ was suppose to be ‘making’. I learned more about coffee then I did about the Slenderman. O.K. pasta.

  268. The possessive form is “its”, not “it’s”. Other than that, fine I guess. Better than that Bwystfel or whatever it was.

  269. Creepy. Although, they did skimp on the description of the creature’s face. WTF. Also, I did notice one possible typo: “…the coffee her neighbors found found *slipped* all over the entry…”

        1. Well slenderman actully has paranormal powers like going through walls where Jeff the Killer is just a pshicopath with a knife

        1. RAWR I'M A DINOSAUR

          I’m on Chuck Norris’ s side you might not want to mess with him and Slenderman your a wuss – eats Slenderman- NOM NOM NOM!

        1. OH NO JEFF TURNED THE KNIFE THAT A KILL STAB KILL STAB NOT FAIR. AW GOD THERE’S THE SEED EATER.wait why is slender man bustin move…well at least he’s good move’s

        2. RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

        3. @griffmiff RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! some more…

        4. sweet deadlyshadow

          Jane did not kill Jeff.
          Jeff’s dead parents soul’s came and killed him be slicing him with supplies in the shed thing Jane had brought Jeff. As Jeff’s parent souls killed him they said he could have gone to heaven with them. Also as they killed him they said “go to sleep” over and over. ^_^ Hope this info will help u. ^_^

        5. Liar! its all fake! no one has really seen any of these things! they made it up as it goes! and i dont say that stuff to people sleeping! get that through you thik skull!!!!!!!

        6. moron, these things aren’t supposed to be real.

          they’re supposed to scare the bajeezus out of you, nothing on this site is real

          dumbass

        7. Oh God please don’t kill me please. I haven’t had the time to make my parents proud yet and I’ve been such a disappointment to them.

        8. I would want to meet Slenderman and Jeff one day :3 Jeff is very pretty and Slender man is really. . . awesome also <3

        1. I think this story is true every night even before I read this I saw a tall white guy in a tuxedo in my nightmares.Usally in a forest late at night.I believe this story

        2. scary man. thats really scary.
          i believe in the (one of my top 3 worst fears ) supernatural evil that is slender man

        3. I am a Stego-Saurus

          definitely me. there’s a marble hornets film now, you know. so exited to watch it.

        4. I tried to watch that movie on Google play and it wouldn’t work, tried it a million times. Then tried other movies and they worked fine.

        5. slenderman proxy

          Like dude, srsly, Slenderman is fake. Like he is a demon hybrid. Right now he must be in hell waiting for u… ;D

        6. lol hi slendy. I have a question… where do you take people after you disappear with them? and will u marry me? :3

        7. Get a freaking life! God, if I’ve told people once, I’ve told them a thousand times. Slenderman will NOT marry you! He probably won’t even want to marry you considering how annoying you are…

        8. um…
          he takes you to his home and eats you. jk idk
          and why would you marry slender man

        9. I take them back to the red brick house where smiley dog awaits them
          and I am not up for a commitment just yet

        10. TheRealSlenderman

          This is all True!!!!!!!! Don’t test me I am Slenderman I know where all of you live

        11. Just for future reference, If your gonna pretend to be slenderman, don’t have a fucking name that says ‘The RealSlenderman’…. people won’t believe bullshit like that…

        12. Slender man doesn’t have a face! He couldn’t be typing this! You’re obviously fake xD

        13. You have no idea if i’m real or fake no one knows and no one will tell. You have no idea how powerful I am! i’m a silent killer. And you can’t kill me.

        14. Would slenderman really read Creepypasta, and wouldn’t it be hard for him to type with those long arms

        15. Justine Barlow

          True, if he has hands and arms that resemble tree branches, how in hell would he be able to hold a computer without breaking it, never mind typing on it…

        16. Totally agree with you, and he has no face. How is he typing?!!! My world is… shattered.

        17. At least i have a face! come on people! who would believe that this guy really waited outside her door! the real slender would have teleported infront of her!

        18. Ok here I go this stuff needs to be stopped it is not real and yo fake stuff like that I not helping the young and I’m only 12 so you can’t do any thing it’s so fake so shut yo mouth and all the people sayin it’s real they lyin

        19. The Featherholder

          Ironic how you used the phrase “right in front of your face”; sorry, but you don’t even have a face Slendy.

        20. Slender was made in a contest play ground pic,EDITID used for the contest it was en spired of the cave walls in austria, sorry for the reallity =).

        21. i usually see a tall white guy out my window…followed by a burning cross, and some very rude comments…just sayin

        22. *You’re dumb, so dumb, how is that real? :P I like proper English, and alyssa, never assume something is false, unless their is evidence to prove it so. And it’s just a story for entertainment.

        23. You do not understand how real these are I’ve seen him the smell of him it will make you want to vomit he steals your children he took my daughter I will kill him even if its with my last breath

        24. Alyssa, if you haven’t figured out that creepypasta is meant for entertainment purposes yet, you need to get a life and use the interwebs.

        25. Slender man might be real but I don’t believe in him.you know slendy if your so tall you should become a basketball player

        26. How can you have a life if your always on the interests looking at creepypasta…? Wouldn’t that just give you paranoia?

        27. Looking at creepy pasta on the internet doesn’t give you a life, it will give you paranoia

        28. Slender’s main land IS in the forests of Germany and I also believe in slender I was in my basement and I turned around and saw him in my back yard. NO JOKE.

        29. It is ironic that when people say that something’s is dumb, they can’t even pull together grammatically correct very simple sentences….

        30. Psiho The Madman

          To every bitch in the place called “Slendy”,”Slenderman”, e.t.c., e.t.c.
          I am Psiho, i will slit your throats in one blow using my nails. Don’t fuck with me.

        31. For an ageless monster that will not die. Red brick dust on the porch will keep Slender away.

        32. Hm…
          First, ‘you’re’, ‘dumb’, ‘dumb’ again, and grammar errors. Next, this site is dedicated to creepy stories, both fiction and non-fiction.

      1. ay slendy play that one about falling down stairs sure thing kid ‘falls down stairs lands on piano’…i love it

        1. Wow not real 1 he would have brung her to the forest ate her neck and hang her up on a tree SO THIS WHOLE THING IS FACK!

        2. Hang her on a tree! eat her neck! you have got to be kidding me! slender wouldnt do that! he would get caught and he has finger prints people! he only lacks 3 things!
          1. NORMAL BODY!
          2. A BRAIN!
          (and the biggest one of all)
          3. A FACE!

        3. no shit.

          who in their right mind thinks creepypasta is real, dumbass?

          ALSO, BRUNG IS NOT A WORD
          NEITHER IS FACK

        1. Well according to stories people who see him either become missing or go insane… who will believe an insane person?

        2. i used to be insane i still believe in him but he is misunderstood you all see him as the bad guy what if he is actually the good guy

        3. I concur. For all you who think Slenderman is real, this fact is going to blow your minds: Slenderman is nothing but a German legend, and if you think you “saw” him, then either your mind is playing tricks on you or you are hallucinating. And Morgan Freeman is real.

        1. Okay so i learned who and who isn’t stupid here today! EVERYONE THAT SAYS NOM NOM IS A FREAKING GENUIS, who ever spells, Dumb like= dum, and spells real like=reel, okay you can tell thats a scared four year old kid right?
          NOM TO THE FRIKIN NOM NOM. OKAY.

        2. Reel is a word, but it doesn’t have the same meaning as real.

          Reel basically means to evade something by any means.

          “John, in his awkward crosslegged position, reeled back in terror when he saw the tall figure.”

        3. Slender man is real you just dumd and can’t see that he is out there waiting and if u don’t believe in him soon he’s GONNA GET YOU!!!!!!!

      1. Basically he has no face. We can maybe assume the human eyes arent able To handle what his face actually is…therefore She didn’t literally see swirls. Her mind just showed her the only thing it could process.

        1. Your right If the mind cant picture the Image or cant comprihend what It sees The Viewer may go Insane EG the girl discribed In the pasta get what I mean but the symptoms Include EXTREME PARANOYA(sorry computer £^^$& up)

        1. Idril_Celebrindal

          I love Slenderman!! But I am not the type to blindly trust, if you are the real Slenderman, what are you looking for?

      1. I used to have nightmeres about him

        now instead of doing that I vomit instead…. My stomach is the weakest OR…SLENDERMAN IS COMING FOR ME!!!!!

      1. Slenderman is real
        Once I stayed back at school
        when i walked out it was 9:00pm
        I live in britain so it was dark by now
        walking round the side of the building i seen a man glancing at me and with a small girls voice mixed with mine it said
        “Upon you is your present and future,
        People you know…..and betrayed,
        For you know not what you do, i do”
        I quickly ran away
        I know now it was slenderman telling me of my life now because i have a wife and little girl

      1. Your Name Here

        Noooo, don’t say you think Slender exists, haven’t you heard of the Tulpa Effect? Your going to make him exist.

    1. heyguy, come on. it realy mean to critisise peoples storys. they probable are fake , but why cant you just enjoy it and just believe the unbelieveable for a few minutes.and please, just stop ruining peoples fun. we like to just have fun, that doesnt mean what we believe is tru. so this goes to the people that ruin our fun” f@#$ off b@#$%!”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top