MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Psychosis ★ 9.16 Rating (19287 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11082 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.14 Rating (7473 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.14 Rating (424 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.13 Rating (8742 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.13 Rating (2199 votes)
- Dear Abby ★ 9.12 Rating (2051 votes)
- In the Walls ★ 9.12 Rating (1745 votes)
- Ubloo, Part One ★ 9.12 Rating (1165 votes)
- The Perfectly Behaved Boy – A Dark Christmas Tale ★ 9.12 Rating (1051 votes)
My grandma fell down last year and had to spend time in a nursing home. While she was gone, I was cleaning up old shit she had accumulated around the house so she could get around better, and mom and I could find any important papers.
I found an old (not really old, like 80’s or 90’s) black and white slide. It was of some guy laying in a coffin. Dead, of course. I thought it was creepy because he looked like me.
I asked my mom if she knew who it was. She said “It’s you.” (she was joking) Then she looked at it and her eyes got huge and she started crying and hugged me and said she was sorry she made that joke. I said “It doesn’t look like anyone BUT me, does it?” and she said “no, it really doesn’t.”
Gramma doesn’t remember anything about the slide. I still have it. I shit you not….it looks like me. Just like me.