Advertisement
Please wait...

Sometimes I like to listen to 911 calls

sometimes i like to listen to 911 calls


Estimated reading time β€” 4 minutes

So there’s this database in my hometown of local 911 calls. I like to listen to them every so often. Usually when I’m working or doing chores or whatever. They kind of satiate my morbid curiosity of what goes on around this shit town.

Most times they’re just ridiculous complaints made by whiny people – noise complaints, someone is lighting off fireworks, or they saw some “mysterious figure” entering a front door of a home (someone entering their home in a black hoodie does not make them dangerous, Karen). Other times they’re flat out hilarious. You have people calling in because they lost their shoes in a river, or someone’s fat ass got stuck on the waterslide at the pool downtown, or they report seeing a bunch of raccoons stealing food. Y’know, that type of ridiculous shit.

However, there was a phone call that was archived years ago, about 2017, and it was weird. I’ll let the call speak for itself. I also found some context to go along with it. I’ll include those, too.

Advertisements

This is a transcript of a 911 call from the residence of Mary β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ, located in β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ, IA. The call came in at 8:43pm, and responders were dispatched within 58 seconds. They arrived at the scene at 8:56.

Dispatcher: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ, 911.

Caller: Yeah, hello? Hello? I see something–someone–outside.

Dispatcher: Who do you see, ma’am?

Caller: It’s someone out there, I think, just standing. He’s been out there for a long time. Help.

Dispatcher: Ma’am, can you tell me who you see? Do you have any details?

Advertisements

Caller: [Inaudible, breathing and slight shuffling can be heard]

Dispatcher: Ma’am, I can’t quite understand you.

Caller: Yeah, yeah, sorry, sorry, I’m looking outside. He’s kind of hard to see. He almost looks like a mannequin, if that makes sense. He’s just standing there, not really moving. He looks naked, but it’s dark. I can’t really make him out. Please, just send someone over here. Please, please.

Dispatcher: Don’t worry, ma’am. We’ll send someone out for you. What’s your name?

Caller: My name is Mary β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ. I’m 17. I’m staying with my mom, but she’s working late tonight. She won’t be home [inaudible] about 11. Please, please, send someone.

Dispatcher: Okay, okay sweetie. Don’t worry. We’ve already sent a couple officers to your location. They should be there soon.

Caller: Please tell them to hurry. This guy is creeping me the fuck out.

Dispatcher: Is the man doing anything aside from standing there?

Caller: No he’s– he’s been there for about 5 minutes now.

Dispatcher: Are all the doors locked in your home?

Caller: Ye– yeah, they are. Let me double check.

Caller: [Sounds of moving throughout the house is heard]

Dispatcher: I’m here, hun. The police will be there soon, okay?

Caller: [Inaudible]

Dispatcher: Ma’am? Are you there?

Caller: Fuck! Fuck!

Dispatcher: Ma’am? Is everything okay?

Caller: He fucking moved! He fucking moved!

Dispatcher: Ma’am, please tell me what’s happening.

Caller: The guy out there! He just moved closer to my house! He’s just staring at my downstairs window. Help!

Dispatcher: Don’t worry, sweetie. It shouldn’t be much longer now for the police to arrive. Are you in a closed room?

Caller: Yeah, I am. I’m in my room. My door is shut. I blocked the door with my nightstand.

Dispatcher: Good. Keep away from the window, and if you have a closet, go into it until the police arrive.

Caller: Alright I can do that.

Caller: Holy shit.

Dispatcher: Ma’am, are you in your closet?

Advertisements

Caller: I can’t see his face. It’s like all fuzzy. His whole body is all blurry.

Dispatcher: Ma’am, please wait inside a safe place until the police arrive.

Caller: God damn it. I’m going to die, I just know it. I’m going to die.

Dispatcher: It’s okay, hun. They’re almost there.

Caller: Wait, wait a minute. He’s gone. He’s not down there anymore.

Dispatcher: Don’t worry, sweetheart. The police are a block away.

Caller: [Inaudible] The lights in my house went out.

Dispatcher: It’s okay, hold tight. They’re almost there. Are you okay?

Caller: No. I’m looking outside, I don’t see anything. Everything is dark. Is there a power outage in the neighborhood?

Dispatcher: Hold tight, do you have any flashlight or light on your phone you can use?

Caller: Yeah I do, I [Inaudible]

[A buzzing noise can be heard for approximately 10 seconds on the feed; both the caller and dispatcher cannot be heard during this time]

Caller: Do you hear that? It’s so loud.

Dispatcher: Ma’am, I’m afraid I can’t hear anything.

Caller: It’s like locusts. Ah, it’s so loud! It’s coming from outside. What’s going on? What’s going on?!

Dispatcher: It’s alright, sweetie. The police are there. You should be safe to come out, now.

Caller: I don’t see any police lights. I don’t see– Holy shit. Holy shit!

Advertisements

Dispatcher: What is it? Tell me what you see.

Caller: [Inaudible; a slight breathing can be heard]

Dispatcher: Ma’am? Are the officers at your location? Ma’am?

Caller: There’s fucking more of them outside.

Dispatcher: Ma’am, could you elaborate?

Caller: There’s more of them. There are like 20 out there! Help me! Where are the fucking police?!

Dispatcher: [In a lower tone, dispatcher is away from microphone] What do you mean she isn’t there? You don’t see anything on the property? Do you have the right address?

Dispatcher: Ma’am, they are at your location. Do you see any officers?

Caller: I don’t see any police! I just see those fucking people outside! They’re not moving or anything. They’re just staring at my house. It’s so fucking dark out and the buzzing is getting louder. There are so many of them.

Caller: I don’t know what’s happening. Please help me. Please help me! Please hel- [Inaudible]

Dispatcher: Ma’am?

Caller: [Inaudible]

Dispatcher: Ma’am?

[A buzzing noise can be heard for an additional 13 minutes. However, The Dispatcher denied hearing this buzzing when she was on the phone with Mary]

Officers do not report any persons at the scene. Room of Mary β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ was empty, with no trace of her or the phone where she made the call. Her mother is being questioned for any additional information about Mary’s disappearance.

Credit : gloomara

Instagram

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top