MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Psychosis ★ 9.17 Rating (19248 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.15 Rating (7451 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.15 Rating (393 votes)
- Playpen ★ 9.15 Rating (137 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.14 Rating (8716 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11060 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.14 Rating (2183 votes)
- “Sasaeng” ★ 9.14 Rating (51 votes)
- Dear Abby ★ 9.13 Rating (2043 votes)
- The Art Of Jacob Emory ★ 9.12 Rating (2065 votes)
Try this. Turn off the music. Turn off the TV. If you have to, turn off the computer. Then go to another room, and sit. In total silence. Do you hear that? That ringing? People say it is your brain making up a sound to explain the silence.
I cant tell you what is making that sound, but whatever it is, you don’t want to meet it. It is trying to break through. Force its way onto our plane of existence.
Now try this. Repeat the first steps. Turn everything off. This time, turn the lights off too. Still hear that ringing? Better hope you do. If you don’t, its because they have finally managed to break through.
And no amount of running will save you.
Credited to TheCoffinDancer.