Advertisement
Please wait...

September 2015 Discussion Post: Fan Cast Your Favorite Pastas



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

Of all the discussion posts we’ve had across the years, November 2012’s “Which Creepypasta Would You Like to See as a Movie?” is one of our most popular: it still receives comments and has breached the 1000 comment milestone (a feat only shared by March 2013’s “What Do You Most Fear?”).

Given that enthusiasm the community clearly has for imagining their favorite stories as movies or television shows, let’s indulge ourselves a little bit further: how would you fan cast your favorite Creepypastas?

For those of you not familiar with the concept of fan casting, it’s something particularly common in book, video game and comic fandoms – basically, a fan comes up with a list (usually accompanied by snappy graphics/gifs and/or some thoughtful reasoning for their decision) as to which celebrities they’d want to see portray their favorite characters from the series in question. You can see some examples here and here.

A few of you did venture into this territory on the movie post, but let’s jump in fully to the topic here. Let us know who you would personally cast as the characters in various creepypasta, and please tell us why as well! If you want to include pictures as well, that’s fine, just make sure that they are work-safe.

Advertisements

Please don’t limit yourself to the ‘big name’ pastas – if there are any lesser-known stories that have resonated with you enough that you can imagine them fully played out on film, please share your thoughts! I’d like for this post to be more than 5000 Jeff fan-casts, so let’s expand our discussion beyond the predictable, cookie-cutter Creepypasta character roster, please.

Advertisements

As always, have fun and keep things civil!

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

24 thoughts on “September 2015 Discussion Post: Fan Cast Your Favorite Pastas”

    1. thank you now i only have to figure out(warning this is a long list) hodie and masky, ben drowned, laughing jack, smile dog ,bloody painter puppeteer, clockwork , jane the killer, nina the killer, sally , and dark link. I know how to get to slendy after that i can write and submit my story.

  1. Hey I was wondering if anyone had any tips for an aspiring Pasta writer. I’ve written plenty of novelettes in college , but I’m interested in these. I’m working on one right now.

  2. I’ve been thinking about doing an Anime for several creepypastas, and then I see this. :)
    Clearly, as far as the idea goes, somebody beat me to the punch.
    (Though, I still want to get the Anime rolling. }:D (And of course, I’ll get the writer’s permission before I started work on the particular pasta.))

    1. would you be interested at all with doing one for the series i am currently writing?
      i just submitted part two and there will be six parts. if your interested you can message me back and ill give you more details, part one is the door game.

  3. Personally I love Comedies, While i love creepypasta, i cannot sit through a horror movie……im a wuss, i know. So I would LOVE The Origin Series by YouCantHandleTheUsername as a movie….Or 3Ply

  4. Jeebus Kirst Almighty

    I would love for The Invitation to be turned into a horror movie, also maybe Mr. Widemouth styled like a gremlins movie :D

  5. Nicola Marie Jackson

    I love the pasta Alone and think the twins should be played by the X-Factor contestants from a few years back, a twin brother and sister act called Same Difference. They seems lovely, kinda cute, but have a slightly creepy-as-fuck-stay-away-from-me-and-go-back-to-the-hell-from-whence-ye-came vibe. Perfect! The bloke from Mad Max and Child 44 would be great as the protagonist from the futuristic Big Brother/The Truman Show pasta, Special. Although his father is insane and just screams, I think Mads Madder from Hannibal could play him. I would have to despise an actor in order to cast him, even in my head, as Jeff The Mammoth Twatface and so I’ll let the fangirls and boys fight over who should be bestowed with the honour of portraying Bleachy McBlinknot. Good luck with that xxx

  6. How about something like Judge Angle played by…wait, does Madame Macabre count? Because if so, id like to see Madame play Judge or maybe Nina? Maybe even Pinkamena. She has the fit voice. :)

  7. I would like to Russian sleep experiment, Candle Jack or 1999 as a movie. also I may suggest Tim burton as the director.

  8. not-american psycho

    He’s got a bit of a creep factor, doesn’t he? Besides, the new Joker impersonation by Jared sort of already looks a bit like Jeff I think, with the eyes and stuff. Lacks a white hoodie though :p

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top