Advertisement
Please wait...

PTSD



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

A soldier. That’s all. “What are you slowing down for, Bloomfield?” Boot camp was nothing. You breezed through it. Not too well, but not too shabby. The war’s on. That’s all your parents talked about when you went home. Gonna be a big war hero. Someday. Someday.

It’s been three weeks since ‘someday’ was first uttered. Mom and dad? Dead. New Soviet’s special order 7.62x39mm rounds. The little metal bees buzzed through them both. Mr. and Mrs. Bloomfield had died happily stupid. You won’t be so fortunate.

“Why are you doing this? What drove you to kill?” The New Russian faces seem evermore deserving of the quick lead death you lend them. They burned America right? Ma and Pa would love this, right? Wrong. You see them. Every soldier is them. Every muzzle flash. Every dead civilian you not-so-cautiously step over. They call to you in this hell you forged for yourself.

Advertisements

It’s too much. Too much for your weak shoulders to carry. Their death makes you angry. You’ll kill everything with a red hammer-and-sickle stamped and velcroed on its arm. It’s for them you say. You don’t kill for pleasure. You do it for them. I won’t go to hell for vengeance. Surely not. God will protect me for doing this. It’s only fair.

It’s only fair….

Advertisements

It’s only….fair….

Advertisements

This is the story of the human. We claim we kill for just reasons. Even convince ourselves why. Please, if this makes it, I beg you heed my warning. Lose not the love for lives. All lives. Any lives. Remember this. Remember that none truly deserve untimely death. Understand that it may be neccessary, but that alone. Please…I beg. As society crumbles, remember.

Credit To: Rage

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

13 thoughts on “PTSD”

  1. Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, generally. The author does not specify, so it may be something completely different. However, given the high incidence of PTSD among war veterans, it likely references the disorder.

  2. ThisIsANameForAComment

    Oh man, I think I found the comments more entertaining than this pasta. I like scary stories, and this one didn’t have any real scariness to it… I think.

  3. I agree with ‘That guy behind you’ It doesnt belong here, but for some reason I find it funny that someone snuck in a moral story to teach pasta eaters a lesson on human ways and errors. For just a general rating i’d give this a 9, for a creepypasta though it is in fact a 0.

  4. that was not a creepy pasta that was a moral pizza if you had named it war and then halfway through the description he finds himself in a parking lot then it would have been scary cuz that could actually happen to someone whos been in a war

  5. Why is this here? It’s not scary, and I’m not positive it quite makes sense.

    If his parents were killed that means the Russians attacked on U.S. soil and killed U.S. civilians in which case he does have a reason to kill. You act like the situation doesn’t matter, and in a perfect world it wouldn’t, but in this world it makes a lot of difference.

  6. …the Russians? PTSD. Wow. This gets a 1. The most damning thing about this little PC piece, besides the fact that it isn’t scary, is it’s too afraid to commit to it’s message about the war on terror. I don’t agree with it…but c’mon Russians? Russians are practically the same thing as Afghani’s and Iraqi’s right? Let’s face it, no culture really has any identity aside from being American and non-American. That’s essentially the message your little story conveys.

    “I’ll just replace every mention of Taliban or Republican Guard in my first draft with “Russians” cause that’s less incindierary and they’re pretty much the same thing.”

    Wow…your pasta fails on every level and really exposes your world outlook in an ugly way. Ironically your pasta is about love…

  7. That guy behind you

    well, for a moral story 8/10, Creepy pasta -0/10. dude, this is not in any way, meant for Creepypasta, go post it no Moralpasta, its not bad but all im saying is, it shouldn’t be hre

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top