Advertisement
Please wait...

5 Powerful Ways to Manifest Luck with Angel Numbers



Estimated reading time — 3 minutes

Have you noticed that recently your luck has faded away somewhere? What’s more strange, you might have even noticed that you’re seeing specific sequences of numbers on specific occasions. Needless to say, realizing this is pretty scary and even more — for some people, this may feel like a nightmare. But before darkness surrounds you, we want you to provide one solution, which is manifestation.

Manifestation is a practice that aims to use the energy in the universe to guide you and help you realize your intentions. In this article, we’ll provide 5 steps to use the angel numbers you encounter in order to manifest your luck.

1. Identify your angel number

The initial step to get rid of bad luck and take advantage of the power of manifestation is to find out what is your angel number. Usually, individuals have one or more numbers that repeatedly appear in their lives. These numbers are messages they receive from their guardian angels. You might not notice that yet but if you try to be more attentive, chances are that you’ll notice that some sequences of numbers are more common in your life than others. These numbers are your angel numbers.

Advertisements

For example, some people who play online slots on websites like Jackpotjoy often notice similar patterns of numbers on free daily spins. They call them their lucky numbers but actually, these lucky numbers are the angels numbers that carry specific significance for their lives.

2. Decode the meaning of your angel number

After you identify a specific sequence of numbers that are your angel numbers, you need to understand their meaning. In spirituality and numerology, numbers are accompanied by specific symbolism. Each number from 0 to 9 has different energies. When they’re sorted as specific sequences, they might carry messages from the universe that guide your life. 

For example, number 1 represents new beginnings. And if your angel number sequence is 111, then the energy of new beginnings is tripled, which means that you’re about to experience something completely new in your life. The angel number 888 is also common. It’s a sign of infinity and its message is to be grateful for what you have.

3. Visualize your intentions

Once you understand what it means to encounter a specific angel number in your life, you should start working on your goals and intentions. The idea of manifestation is to use the energy of your angel number in order to achieve things you desire. And for this, you need to visualize exactly what you need. 

Advertisements

Just focus your mind and energy on specific goals or desires and think of outcomes you wish to achieve in detail. You should feel that this outcome is already part of your life. Using angel numbers as anchors during the practice of visualization will help you manifest your dreams more effectively. 

4. Create affirmations based on angel numbers

An integral part of the process of manifestation is using affirmations. Affirmations are positive statements that carry enough energy to impact our subconscious minds. For example, if you’re working with the angel number 222, which represents balance and harmony, your affirmation could be something like, “I feel peaceful in every aspect of my life.”

Advertisements

Just try to choose affirmations that align with your dreams, your personality, and your angel numbers. Repeat them as many times as possible and you’ll see the power of angel numbers to manifest your desires.

Advertisements

5. Trust the process

Finally, the process of manifestation won’t work if you don’t trust that it will. The entire process of manifestation is based on faith. Therefore, you need to believe that your desires are already close to reality. 

Trusting the process also means using your affirmations daily, appreciating the moments of seeing angel numbers, and in general, accepting that the universe has its own way of communicating with individuals. Although these ways are mysterious and sometimes even scary, you need to trust the process and wait until the right time comes and your angel numbers help you fulfill your desires.

Final thoughts

As you can see, encountering a specific sequence of numbers shouldn’t be scary at all. Instead, it means that your guardian angel is here with you and is sending you this number as a signal to help you manifest your desires. Just remember that although the specific numerological significance of numbers is constant, in your case angel numbers can have unique meanings that display your personal nature. 

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top