MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Pica ★ 8.56 Rating (118 votes)
- The Tunnel ★ 9.45 Rating (11 votes)
- Busking ★ 9.25 Rating (12 votes)
- Something Was Off About My Freshman Roommate – Part Three & Epilogue ★ 9.18 Rating (17 votes)
- Becoming ★ 9.18 Rating (17 votes)
- Two Double A’s ★ 9.15 Rating (33 votes)
- Maisie Went Missing Last Year ★ 9.14 Rating (161 votes)
- The Story of Her Holding an Orange: Part Two ★ 9.12 Rating (17 votes)
- What Do You Like About Playing Under the Bed? ★ 9.12 Rating (57 votes)
- The Pass ★ 9.11 Rating (18 votes)
- The Strange Case of Edmonson, Kentucky ★ 9.11 Rating (61 votes)
Last year, I replaced the October’s normal discussion post style with a general Halloween chat post. As it was pretty active and fun to read, I didn’t see any reason to change things up this year. Don’t worry, we’ll get back to usual discussion posts next month!
The basic idea here is simple: give the community a place to talk about Halloween in general. It’s basically Creepypasta’s Christmas, after all, so it deserves its own post!
So tell us all about your Halloween plans! What are you doing for your costume? Are you going trick-or-treating, or are you staying in with a scary movie marathon, or something else all together? Do you attend or host Halloween parties, and if so, any highlights to share from your party plans or past events? Do you have any Halloween traditions with friends, families, or loved ones that you’d like to tell us about?
As you can see, there’s a wide berth on what you can talk about in this post! Just make sure that it IS Halloween-related, and of course all comments still need to fall within the site’s general commenting guidelines. You can check the FAQ for more specifics, but basically: don’t be a jerk, don’t try to troll or harass anyone else, don’t reveal personal information about yourself or others, don’t post anything that’s not safe for work (so no gore, explicit, or otherwise obscene images, guys)… in other words, as I said in the guidelines for last year’s Halloween post, just be excellent to each other!
Have fun and Happy Halloween!