MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Red Lights ★ 9.45 Rating (29 votes)
- The Favor – Part One ★ 9.38 Rating (21 votes)
- The Class ★ 9.37 Rating (19 votes)
- The Man Who Couldn’t See (My Guardian) ★ 9.32 Rating (22 votes)
- The Burned Photo – Part 2 ★ 9.31 Rating (49 votes)
- Bedtime III: My Fears Realised ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
- Mr. Leaves ★ 9.27 Rating (30 votes)
- I Need Some Bread and Cereal, Too ★ 9.26 Rating (35 votes)
- The Antiguan Giant ★ 9.25 Rating (12 votes)
- Off the Beaten Path ★ 9.25 Rating (12 votes)
This month’s discussion topic was suggested by multiple people, including Thomas O. and Blake Patrick:
We all dream. Whether or not you remember your dreams on a daily basis, most of us have at least occasional episodes as described in the comment above – something about the dream just chills you to the bone or leaves you feeling deeply anxious and/or unsettled.
So this month, let’s share and discuss our creepy, weird, or just plain unsettling dreams. While I’ve used “recurring” in the post title, if you’ve had one singular creepy dream that’s stuck with you for a really long time, please feel free to share.
If you have any insight or thoughts as to A) why you had/have said recurring dream and B) why you think you found it particularly creepy (especially if it wasn’t an outright nightmare), please let us know about those points as well!
Lastly, if you’re interested in the “common” nightmares that most people tend to experience, here’s an interesting video about these common dream experiences and what they might imply about your waking life: Beyond Science’s 7 Common Dreams and Their Mysterious Meanings. If you guys have any more video recommendations about dreams and nightmares, feel free to drop a link in the comments!