MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Pica ★ 8.58 Rating (115 votes)
- The Tunnel ★ 9.4 Rating (10 votes)
- Something Was Off About My Freshman Roommate – Part Three & Epilogue ★ 9.18 Rating (17 votes)
- Busking ★ 9.18 Rating (11 votes)
- Becoming ★ 9.18 Rating (17 votes)
- Maisie Went Missing Last Year ★ 9.13 Rating (160 votes)
- The Story of Her Holding an Orange: Part Two ★ 9.12 Rating (17 votes)
- What Do You Like About Playing Under the Bed? ★ 9.12 Rating (50 votes)
- The Pass ★ 9.11 Rating (18 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.11 Rating (362 votes)
- Two Double A’s ★ 9.1 Rating (30 votes)
In the heart of Washington, there’s a house that used to be owned by a family of five. Nobody really knows what happened to them. Their neighbors at the time say that there were no signs of weirdness or fear in the family. The common testimony is that one day there was nothing wrong. The night that followed, there were very loud noises coming from the house, and although people in the area came to investigate what was keeping them up, the windows were blocked by millions of post-it notes, and the windows would not break. The following day, the house was empty.
Nobody has lived in that house since. But people have gone inside. In every bedroom, there is a mirror facing the corner of the room. If you turn it around, it won’t show your reflection. The area you’ll be standing in will be empty. They say that on the rare occasion, you’ll see the person who used to sleep in that room, mutilated and bandaged from head to toe. If you turn around with your eyes open… All they know is that you don’t exist afterwards.