MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- The Ditch ★ 9.54 Rating (13 votes)
- Come and Play ★ 9.53 Rating (17 votes)
- Colorado Fishing Trip ★ 9.5 Rating (20 votes)
- Creak ★ 9.5 Rating (14 votes)
- The Maid ★ 9.47 Rating (15 votes)
- Ubloo, Part Five ★ 9.47 Rating (15 votes)
- Human Nature ★ 9.44 Rating (50 votes)
- Bedtime II: The Aftermath ★ 9.43 Rating (21 votes)
- Scratching ★ 9.43 Rating (21 votes)
- Nihil ★ 9.42 Rating (12 votes)
This month’s discussion topic was suggested by EWR.
As a community, Creepypasta fans tend to have a higher-than-average interest in writing. The comments on both Creepypasta and Crappypasta are full of constructive criticism, and we have hundreds of people contributing to the prompts section as well as making themselves available as beta readers. That’s not even taking into account the thousands of you who send in new stories during each open period!
So this month I’d like to know how, exactly, that interest in writing first manifested itself – what was your first attempt at writing a story? Feel free to tell us the plot, what inspired you, how old you were, how long you spent on that first story – any details that you’d like to share are up to you!
Of course, if you’re brave enough and happen to have the story online somewhere, you can even link it if you feel so inclined.
I think that this has potential to be a very interesting post! As always, be excellent to each other and obey the commenting guidelines in the FAQ… and have fun!