Advertisement
Please wait...

5 Angel Numbers That Bring Bad Luck



Estimated reading time — 3 minutes

Most of us associate angel numbers with luck, prosperity, and positive things that are about to happen in our lives. And indeed — the essence of angel numbers is that our guardian angels are letting us know what’s going in the right direction in our lives. But surprisingly, it turns out that some angel numbers are associated with negative connotations. In fact, there are certain numbers that are linked to bad luck, risks, and potential danger. 

Below, we’ll discuss 5 of those angel numbers that bring bad luck. If you regularly encounter any of these numbers, you should be careful because your guardian angel is warning you that something bad is about to happen.

1. Angel Number 13

Everyone knows that the number 13 is associated with bad luck in most cultures. In fact, people fear this number so much that sometimes they even refuse to make decisions on the 13th day of the month in order to avoid bad luck. For example, in the iGaming affiliate industry, traffic and engagement significantly drop because gamers consider playing on days that are marked by 13 as risky.

Advertisements

Interestingly, while the number 13 is associated with bad luck in numerology, spirituality experts believe that the angel number 13 has the energy of positive transformation and growth. Therefore, it might be worth reconsidering cultural superstitions if you’re seeing this angel number and looking at it in positive terms.

2. Angel Number 722

The next angel number that is often associated with bad luck is angel number 722. In spirituality, seeing this number means that you don’t feel relaxed, that your body is tensed and you’re experiencing more stress than your body can handle. All this negatively affects your health and well-being. And that’s exactly where you’re seeing the angel number 722 — this number is a call from your guardian angel to take care of yourself.

Since the sum of 7+2+2 is 11, you can even consider this number as a positive reminder. In general, the angel number 11 indicates a spiritual awakening. Now, you might be far from experiencing that but seeing 722 is a clear sign that you need to take care of your body and mind in order to reach that higher state of consciousness.

Advertisements

3. Angel Number 39

This particular angel number is considered especially superstitious in specific cultures. In Afghanistan, for example, the number 39 is thought to be cursed. The reason is that if we translate 39 (‘morda-gow’), it would mean ‘dead cow’. Besides, it’s a term that signifies prostitutes. As a result, Afghan people consider seeing the angel number 39 as bad luck and as people say, they even prefer to switch the road if they see a car with the number 39 instead of facing it.

4. Angel Number 6161

The number 6 in general isn’t the luckiest number in spirituality. But if you see the combination 6161 more than once, it might indicate something negative, specifically for your social life and relationships. In love, the angel number 6161 means that you’re on the wrong path. This could mean that your romantic partner isn’t compatible with you or that your energies don’t match. In either case, something bad is happening, and your guardian angel is telling you that it’s better to be careful, assess your relationship, and move on if you notice that something doesn’t feel right.

5. Angel Number 666

The final and most famous angel number with a negative connotation is the number 666. Because of its historical and cultural associations with bad luck, the angel number 666 is linked with numerous superstitions, and people who encounter this number often feel a sense of fear.

Advertisements
Advertisements

In fact, there are so many people afraid of the number 666 that there’s even a term that represents fear of the number 666 — “hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia”. This fear usually comes from the biblical reference in the Book of Revelation as the “number of the beast.”. However, it’s just a superstition and encountering 666 doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s a sign of Antichrist.

Final Thoughts

As you can see, sometimes angel numbers can be associated with negative meanings. However, if you notice that you keep seeing any of these numbers, don’t think that you’re at risk of experiencing something bad. Believe it or not, actually, it’s the opposite, because by sending these numbers, the universe is warning you to be careful and prepare for potential treats. That’s why you should appreciate seeing these angel numbers, decode their signals, and use them as signs to change your future for the better.

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top