In Central Australia, there is an unremarkable service station along a straight and barren stretch of road. If you walk straight in and ask for the key, you will be given an unremarkable key attached to an unremarkable piece of wood. The key will unlock a door at the service station, leading to an impossibly long stepped corridor, dimly lit from an unseen source. If you follow these stairs, you will begin to hear hungry cries of birds of prey that grow louder as you descend. After an amount of time, the light will vanish, leaving you in the dark, and a rasping voice will ask for your desires. For each desire, you will experience all the sensations, unforgettable, branded into your memory, of bodily mutilation, of being torn asunder by impossible strength, of having an arm slowly flayed, each nerve individually pulled from your flesh. You may speak as many desires as your sanity can take. Then you must turn and return up the steps and never look back. Return the key and go about your life. Your desires will be granted, but you will always have to live with the memories given to you in that dark place.
Search The Sites
Age-Sensitive Content Warning
This site has scary stories that may include violent or controversial themes and foul language. Consider us an R-Rated website; the stories here are created and curated with an 18+ audience in mind.
Our "age gate" overlay plugin was malfunctioning and locking out people before they could enter their DOB, and for others the overlay was simply never going away even after they entered a valid date. We've temporarily disabled it while we try and iron out the issue, however that DOES NOT MEAN that this site is now child-friendly.
If you are under 18, you still MUST show your parents this website and ask for their permission before browsing.
If you are a parent and have discovered this site in your child's browsing history, please visit the FAQ for a better idea of what this site is about. If you find that this site is inappropriate for your child, please look into ways to block the site on your child's devices.
Browse By Category
- Announcements (41) (hide)
- Artifacts & Objects (139) (hide)
- Beings & Entities (647) (hide)
- Creepypasta Book Club (2) (hide)
- Creepypasta Contests (8) (hide)
- Discussion Posts (30) (hide)
- Dreams & Madness (251) (hide)
- Locations & Sites (193) (hide)
- Murders & Deaths (311) (hide)
- Rites & Rituals (138) (hide)
- Strange & Unknown (493) (hide)
- Uncategorized (1) (hide)
Latest Creepypasta Posts
- Family December 20, 2014
- Kelpie December 19, 2014
- Ashen December 18, 2014
- Routine December 17, 2014
- How Do I Sleep? December 16, 2014
- Her Eyes December 15, 2014
- The Holder of Many December 14, 2014
- Unfurled December 13, 2014
- The Warning December 12, 2014
- Mirrors December 11, 2014
- The Devil’s Cosmonaut December 10, 2014
- Observer December 9, 2014
- Have you ever wondered at the mystery of sleep? December 8, 2014
- Light December 7, 2014
- A Knock at the Door December 6, 2014
Stories Looking For Feedback
- The Man in Black December 19, 2014
- Black Angels December 19, 2014
- Abu Ghattat December 19, 2014
- Tyrian Purple December 19, 2014
- World of Warcraft: The Crypts of Karazhan December 19, 2014
- Snatchers December 19, 2014
- Mess with ouijas. December 19, 2014
- Edith December 19, 2014
- Too Quiet December 19, 2014
- Kruv and Adelaida December 19, 2014
- Unknown Planet December 13, 2014
- Room With a View December 13, 2014
- Channel 3 December 13, 2014
- Jawless Woman December 13, 2014
- Lucifer’s Mural December 13, 2014
This Week's Active Posts
- December 2014 Discussion Post: Your First Story
December 1, 2014
- November 2014 Discussion Post: Creepy Comic Books + Related Giveaway!
November 1, 2014
- October 2014 Discussion Post: Halloween! Halloween!
October 1, 2014
- September 2014 Discussion Post: Which Non-Horror Stories Have Creeped You Out & Why?
September 1, 2014
- August 2014 Discussion Post: Cryptozoology Chat
August 1, 2014