In Central Australia, there is an unremarkable service station along a straight and barren stretch of road. If you walk straight in and ask for the key, you will be given an unremarkable key attached to an unremarkable piece of wood. The key will unlock a door at the service station, leading to an impossibly long stepped corridor, dimly lit from an unseen source. If you follow these stairs, you will begin to hear hungry cries of birds of prey that grow louder as you descend. After an amount of time, the light will vanish, leaving you in the dark, and a rasping voice will ask for your desires. For each desire, you will experience all the sensations, unforgettable, branded into your memory, of bodily mutilation, of being torn asunder by impossible strength, of having an arm slowly flayed, each nerve individually pulled from your flesh. You may speak as many desires as your sanity can take. Then you must turn and return up the steps and never look back. Return the key and go about your life. Your desires will be granted, but you will always have to live with the memories given to you in that dark place.
Add this post to your list of favorites!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]The Unremarkable Service Station,
Search The Sites
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN AN OPEN SUBMISSION PERIOD.
Please ensure that you've read the FAQ, submission page, and any recent announcements before sending in your pasta.
Submissions will close again on August 20, 2014.
Browse By Category
Browse By Tags
Aliens Audiopasta/Podcasts Based on a True Story Bedtime Series Beware of Those Who Would Do You Harm Series Black-Eyed Children By the Fire's Light Series Candle Cove Candlejack CandleWalker Chalk Series Conspiracies Crappypasta Success Stories Creepy Comics Cthulhu Mythos Did Boy Kill? Series Eyeless Jack Freshman Roommate Series Harlequin Series Haunted Games Humper Monkey's Ghost Story Jeff the Killer Lost Episodes Mark of Canus Micropasta Miracle City Series Miss Fortune Series Modern Monsters Series Parodypastas Poetrypasta Real-World Creepy Seasonally Spooky Slenderman Smile Dog Tales of the City Series The Holders The Poisoned Oak Series The Rake The Story of Her Holding an Orange Tower of Sorrow Series Video Pastas WHO WAS PHONE Zalgo Zombies
Browse Random Pastas
- July/August Submission Period – OPEN!
The submission form is once again open and ready for
- Admin Update 6/22/2014 & Games Done Quick Stream
Just a few things! First things first, apparently the
- Narrators uNIGHTed Charity Drive & Streaming Project
I’ve been asked to help spread the word about
- Statement on the Wisconsin Stabbing
I’ve recently been alerted to the horrific
- July/August Submission Period Announced + Community Promos
First things first, since people have been asking me
- July 2014 Discussion Post: Creepy Anime & Horror Manga
Previously, we’ve talked about the best creepy
- June 2014 Discussion Post: What Was Your First Creepypasta?
This month’s topic was suggested by Ahriannah.
- May 2014 Discussion Post: Do You Wish Any Creepypastas Were Real?
This month’s topic was suggested by Hawlucha
- April 2014 Discussion Post: Urban Legends
If you’ve never heard the term “urban
- March 2014 Discussion Post: Favorite Fictional Character
One frequent discussion in the comments both here and
- derpbutt on Chop the Willow
- Beany on The House Job
- Me on Drewer’s Inn
- Beany on Logical Explanations
- Gobbzilla on The Apollo Inventus
- Gobbzilla on To My Ex-Husband
- mandy23 on Mermaid
- N on Spin
- anony on A Mother’s Love
- sif_vicious-returns! on Hoarding
- Candlejack's Wife on The White Face In The Window
- N on Stalker
- anony on Redo
- Mangolion on The Farnsworth Experiments
- Anonymous on Candle Cove
- N on Kystlich Syndrome
- Mangolion on Nobody Lived In Flat Number Six
- badbane on Creepypasta Prompts
- BlueFox on One-Way Doors
- Jonathan on Upstairs