If you are watching television, and the signal cuts out to static, turn the TV off immediately. If you watch the static on TV for long enough, the static will suddenly pause. All sound in the room will cease; even the white noise of the TV itself will disappear. If this happens you must not look away from the screen. You will probably not notice at the time, before you lose your gaze on the TV, your body will freeze as well. Time around and with you have paused completely. Specks of the black and white dots slowly come to life, creeping slowly in seemingly random directions. Not static as you know it, but organizing themselves into a moving picture again in front of you. As the static returns to normal, and the white noise of the TV comes back, you will regain control of your body. You must never watch that television again. It will only play static, even when unplugged. If you watch the static any longer, these same events will reoccur, but with disastrous results. What exactly happens is unknown, as it is obvious that anyone that has been unfortunate enough to experience this has disappeared. It is rumoured that if one continues to watch the static again, or during their experience, looks away, the white and black specs will slowly start to move again, but you will not. Your eyes will then be permanently fixated on the screen as you watch the picture come back to life, and what seems to be your station’s signal return. You learn soon this is not the case, as all sound is still absent, and the picture on the TV shows a familiar surrounding: the room in which you sit. The only thing you see next is movement on the TV, as you see yourself from behind, and subsequently, the cause of your disappearance.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]The Static,
Browse By Category
Browse By Tags
Based on a True Story Bedtime Series By the Fire's Light Series Candle Cove Candlejack Crappypasta Success Stories Eyeless Jack Freshman Roommate Series Haunted Games Humper Monkey's Ghost Story Jeff the Killer Lost Episodes Micropasta Miracle City Series Parodypastas Slenderman Smile Dog Tales of the City Series The Holders The Rake The Story of Her Holding an Orange Tower of Sorrow Series Video Pastas WHO WAS PHONE Zombies
Browse Random Pastas
- Happy April Fool’s Day from Creepypasta!
Since many of you seem to be confused: in my time
- New Submission Schedule as of 3/27/2013
Here’s the current situation: due to certain
- Short Break: Derpbutt Needs Repairs – Updated 2/4
UPDATE 2/4: I’m working on reading submissions
- Admin Update 1/5: Important New Rules
FROM NOW ON, IF YOU IGNORE THE FAQ AND ASK ME FOR ANY
- Derpbutt Annoyance Level 10/10: Admin Update Jan 4, 2013
As many of you are aware, I use a blogging platform
- DivinitySwordEoLs on Fresh Faces
- Aneira on The Reanimated Corpse
- Haunted on He Sees
- michelle on Little Sarah
- Sepia on Gran’s Box
- correct on May 2013 Discussion Post: What’s Your Favorite Creepy Video Game?
- Shane on More Creepypasta
- Andy on The Blood Donor
- THEN WHO WAS.......nevermind... on Gran’s Box
- derpbutt on Cancer Staging for Beginners
- derpbutt on Suggestion Box
- derpbutt on Suggestion Box
- kevnightmare on The Angel
- Thatonegirl on Cancer Staging for Beginners
- Thatonegirl on Jkqxxllyuo
- Anonymous on The Wretch of Weed Park
- Paris on The Secret Faith of the Spiders
- Jawz on Suggestion Box
- you just lost the man sweety on Gran’s Box
- Paris on The Boy Who Loved To Read
- Time Heals All Wounds http://t.co/yRuUEkMX8K #CREEPYPASTA # 4 hours ago
- Knocks http://t.co/Rjq1Lr2KX5 #CREEPYPASTA # 10 hours ago
- The Reanimated Corpse http://t.co/txIs5UzmDo #CREEPYPASTA # 16 hours ago
- New post at http://t.co/pxitfcJ1Ys! Gran's Box - http://t.co/KPCaHYuwvN #CREEPYPASTA # 18 hours ago
- The Dark Room http://t.co/KWTqT8wHuc #CREEPYPASTA # 22 hours ago
- May 2013 Discussion Post: What’s Your Favorite Creepy Video Game?
I’ve had some people ask that I set up a page
- April 2013 Discussion Post: Let’s Talk About Zombies!
This month’s discussion post is a two-parter.
- March 2013 Discussion Post: What Do You Most Fear?
This month’s discussion post was suggested
- February 2013 Discussion Post: Do You Believe in Ghosts?
This month’s question is a simple one, and
- January Discussion Post: Why Do You Read And/Or Write Scary Stories?
This month’s topic was suggested by Dave Taylor,