There is an old hotel that has been around for hundreds of years. If you stay in Room 6, you will find yourself in an unknown place, where exactly at 12:16 AM the power will go out and you’ll be thrust into utter darkness. If you choose to stay awake, nothing will happen beyond that. But if you so much as close your eyes and fall asleep, you will find yourself in an unimaginable pit of despair, where creatures of fathomless shapes and sizes roam. You will be trapped here for hours, until the sun comes up. It is rumored that this room is a gate into hell, and that demons use the condensed evil of the room to escape into our reality through our minds. Those who have stayed in there rarely speak of it, for even recalling the night will put them in an uncontrollable frenzy.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]The Old Hotel,
Browse By Category
Browse By Tags
Based on a True Story Bedtime Series By the Fire's Light Series Candle Cove Candlejack Crappypasta Success Stories Eyeless Jack Freshman Roommate Series Haunted Games Humper Monkey's Ghost Story Jeff the Killer Lost Episodes Micropasta Miracle City Series Modern Monsters Series Parodypastas Slenderman Smile Dog Tales of the City Series The Holders The Poisoned Oak Series The Rake The Story of Her Holding an Orange Tower of Sorrow Series Video Pastas WHO WAS PHONE Zombies
Browse Random Pastas
- Happy April Fool’s Day from Creepypasta!
Since many of you seem to be confused: in my time
- New Submission Schedule as of 3/27/2013
Here’s the current situation: due to certain
- Short Break: Derpbutt Needs Repairs – Updated 2/4
UPDATE 2/4: I’m working on reading submissions
- Admin Update 1/5: Important New Rules
FROM NOW ON, IF YOU IGNORE THE FAQ AND ASK ME FOR ANY
- Derpbutt Annoyance Level 10/10: Admin Update Jan 4, 2013
As many of you are aware, I use a blogging platform
- Frown Dog on November Discussion Post: Which Creepypasta Would You Like to See as a Movie?
- Frank on Persuaded
- Anonymous on The Rake
- Frank on Silence
- WonkyTARDIS on Comes the Test
- I don't have a name on Crawl
- Thatonegirl on Her Name
- kevnightmare on Tales of the City, Part Six: Burnt Offerings
- Anonymous on The End
- Shadowed Beauty on The Pale Face
- Thatonegirl on The Cabinet
- Anonymous on Jkqxxllyuo
- Shadowed Beauty on The Pale Face
- Jordan on December Discussion Post: How Did You Discover Creepypasta?
- Jake Patten on I Am Sam
- Lola on Branches in the Wind
- Thatonegirl on Don’t Ask Questions You Don’t Want The Answers To
- Anonymous on Jeff the Killer versus Slenderman
- Anonymous on The Blind Man’s Favor
- BlackjestaTM on Survival Guide
- New post at http://t.co/pxitfcJ1Ys! Those Eyes - http://t.co/O8OY4phUg1 #CREEPYPASTA # 1 hour ago
- The Angel's Song http://t.co/4DaSDLGc0i #CREEPYPASTA # 5 hours ago
- Down The Stairs http://t.co/yDFS3hgSz4 #CREEPYPASTA # 11 hours ago
- The Angel http://t.co/Lc95tR9Roq #CREEPYPASTA # 17 hours ago
- Thanks http://t.co/cFha3NBmyt #CREEPYPASTA # 23 hours ago
- May 2013 Discussion Post: What’s Your Favorite Creepy Video Game?
I’ve had some people ask that I set up a page
- April 2013 Discussion Post: Let’s Talk About Zombies!
This month’s discussion post is a two-parter.
- March 2013 Discussion Post: What Do You Most Fear?
This month’s discussion post was suggested
- February 2013 Discussion Post: Do You Believe in Ghosts?
This month’s question is a simple one, and
- January Discussion Post: Why Do You Read And/Or Write Scary Stories?
This month’s topic was suggested by Dave Taylor,