MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Psychosis ★ 9.17 Rating (19218 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.16 Rating (7435 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.16 Rating (387 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.14 Rating (8705 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11049 votes)
- Artificial ★ 9.13 Rating (1872 votes)
- In the Walls ★ 9.13 Rating (1737 votes)
- Bound ★ 9.13 Rating (857 votes)
- The Burned Photo – Part 2 ★ 9.13 Rating (1128 votes)
- Slum ★ 9.13 Rating (1189 votes)
Don’t dismiss this outright as the work of some raving lunatic. There’s some sense to this story, if you’ll just hear me out…
Look, we all wonder if time travel is possible, right? Well, let me tell you something… it is. I’m from the future, actually. I know you probably don’t believe that, but seriously, I’m from the future. It’s a really great thing; getting to see the past, watching events unfold… stuff like that. We know more now than we ever would.
Behind all the fun, though, there’s a more serious aspect. We aren’t supposed to go in our own lifetime, and we are NEVER allowed to contact our past selves. Let me tell you, I’m breaking that rule right now. Yes, kid, you’re talking to yourself. Your future self. I’m going to be executed for this, but you know what? I accept that. I’m preventing something by talking to you that is WORSE than death. I can’t tell you outright what to do, because the filters would catch it. This is the closest I can get, trust me. I can, however, send a little message.
You should probably read the first word of every paragraph, now.