MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Detention ★ 9.67 Rating (15 votes)
- The Blaganschlor ★ 9.67 Rating (18 votes)
- I Found a Dead Girl’s Diary ★ 9.65 Rating (31 votes)
- Someone in the House ★ 9.63 Rating (24 votes)
- Abomination ★ 9.6 Rating (10 votes)
- Dead Man’s Rights ★ 9.6 Rating (15 votes)
- The Tollman ★ 9.6 Rating (20 votes)
- Another Fairy Tale ★ 9.6 Rating (20 votes)
- Mr. Leaves ★ 9.57 Rating (23 votes)
- Scorpion River ★ 9.56 Rating (18 votes)
Deep beneath the New Mexican desert, there is a lost city in a dark cavern. Many have journeyed to the deep city, some have returned, some have not, completely vanished without a trace. As for what happened to the builders of the city, no one knows for sure. What I do know, is that I have walked the rubble strewn streets, and I have heard the cries in the dark, inhuman shrieks. I have no clue what these creatures that make these sounds are. I’ve been told that pictograms in the cavern suggest they were slaves to the builders, but like I said no one knows.
Eventually the random cries in the dark began to take a toll on me and I fled the cavern, returned home, and until today told only a few close friends of what I’d seen, and heard. Now, as I walk down the darkened streets of my hometown, I’ve begun to hear the creatures again. They are calling me back to the cavern.
The time is coming.