In the heart of the Rockies, lies a grove of trees growing in a perfect circle. A grove that, aside from this geometric oddity, appears perfectly innocuous from the outside. If one should step foot into this grove however, the inside with be as dark as any moonless night in those mountain woods, even on the brightest summer’s day. Those who have mistakenly wandered into the grove are rarely in any condition to say what happens inside, many simply never come out. However, if you are very brave, or very foolish, you can attempt to camp within the grove. Go in with your eyes shut tight, lie down in your sleeping bag, and no matter what you hear, no matter what you feel, do not open them again. If you somehow manage to find your way to sleep before the grove takes your sanity or your life, you will awaken in the middle of the day to the light of the sun on your face in a the middle of a grove; a grove that, aside from growing in a perfect circle, and containing your heart’s one greatest desire, is perfectly innocuous. If one should step foot outside this grove however, they will find the outside to be dark as any moonless night in those mountain woods.
Search The Sites
Age-Sensitive Content Warning
This site has scary stories that may include violent or controversial themes and foul language. Consider us an R-Rated website; the stories here are created and curated with an 18+ audience in mind.
Our "age gate" overlay plugin was malfunctioning and locking out people before they could enter their DOB, and for others the overlay was simply never going away even after they entered a valid date. We've temporarily disabled it while we try and iron out the issue, however that DOES NOT MEAN that this site is now child-friendly.
If you are under 18, you still MUST show your parents this website and ask for their permission before browsing.
If you are a parent and have discovered this site in your child's browsing history, please visit the FAQ for a better idea of what this site is about. If you find that this site is inappropriate for your child, please look into ways to block the site on your child's devices.
Browse By Category
- Announcements (41) (hide)
- Artifacts & Objects (143) (hide)
- Beings & Entities (663) (hide)
- Creepypasta Book Club (2) (hide)
- Creepypasta Contests (8) (hide)
- Discussion Posts (31) (hide)
- Dreams & Madness (253) (hide)
- Locations & Sites (197) (hide)
- Murders & Deaths (315) (hide)
- Rites & Rituals (140) (hide)
- Strange & Unknown (507) (hide)
- Uncategorized (1) (hide)
Latest Creepypasta Posts
- The Singing House February 1, 2015
- The Swiss Apartment January 31, 2015
- At Any Price January 30, 2015
- Restless January 29, 2015
- Homeward January 28, 2015
- Late Night Television January 27, 2015
- The Seer of Possibilities January 26, 2015
- The Ocean’s Cool Air January 25, 2015
- Be Careful What You Wish For January 24, 2015
- Encounter January 23, 2015
- The Dancer January 22, 2015
- Writer’s Blank January 21, 2015
- Lucky January 19, 2015
- Fun Town January 18, 2015
- Where Monsters Come From January 17, 2015
Stories Looking For Feedback
- Soft Glow January 13, 2015
- The Ghost in the Tree January 13, 2015
- Three New Year’s Resolutions January 13, 2015
- He Who Heard January 13, 2015
- Frigid January 13, 2015
- Mirror, Mirror January 13, 2015
- Just Like Old Times January 13, 2015
- Train Car 66 January 13, 2015
- The Stones January 13, 2015
- The Man in Black December 19, 2014
- Black Angels December 19, 2014
- Abu Ghattat December 19, 2014
- Tyrian Purple December 19, 2014
- World of Warcraft: The Crypts of Karazhan December 19, 2014
- Snatchers December 19, 2014
This Week's Active Posts
- January 2015 Discussion Post: Favorite Creepypastas of 2014
January 1, 2015
- December 2014 Discussion Post: Your First Story
December 1, 2014
- November 2014 Discussion Post: Creepy Comic Books + Related Giveaway!
November 1, 2014
- October 2014 Discussion Post: Halloween! Halloween!
October 1, 2014
- September 2014 Discussion Post: Which Non-Horror Stories Have Creeped You Out & Why?
September 1, 2014